Congressional Reform

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This showed up in my email, I thought I'd pass it along . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They worked Only 111 of the year’s 365 days.

So many members of Congress are retiring in hopes of “locking-in” their future retirement payments. Currently, their monthly retirement checks are equal to their monthly salaries. They hope to freeze their retirement as it stands.

I’m asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people and to ask each one of them to do likewise. This makes too much sense not to be passed on.
In 3 days, most people in the United States will have the message
This is why the idea should be passed around, regardless of Political Party.

Congressional Reform Act:1– No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman / Woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. No more perks go with them.

Act: 2– Congressman / Woman (past, present & future) participate in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional Retirement Fund move to the Social Security System immediately.

All future funds flow into the Social Security System, and Congress participates with the American People. It may not be used for any other purposes

Act: 3– Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

Act: 4– Congress will no longer vote themselves pay increases.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%

Act: 5– Congress’s current Healthcare System is terminated, and they participate in the same Healthcare System as the American people.

Act: 6– Congress must abide by all the laws they impose on the American people

Act: 7– All contracts with past and present Congressman / Woman are void.

The American people did not make these contracts with Congressmen / Women

Congress made all these contracts for themselves.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career.

The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators serving their terms, then going home and back to work, and not get all kinds of freebies!

No wonder THEY’RE FIGHTING THIS TOOTH AND NAIL!

The plan is for each person to contact a minimum of 20 people, Democrat, Republican, or Independent, it doesn’t matter.

If that happens it will only take 3 days for most people in the United States to receive this message.

It’s time for us to take action now!

Please send this on.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Haggling the Poor, Adversed, Disenfranchised, and disabled ............ is a form of suicide pleasure, a preference for dehumanization humanity wants because it is in sin)

Society is designed to be, unprofitable and inconvient ........... for the sake of "suicide pleasure" only. Very easy to solve, the prison rates, homelessness, injustice the minority and immigrant problem............assisted suicide is one method, universal income is another method, and limitation on property exchanges in individual, franchise or capital institution crisis.

(I don't have the power to use euthanasia at the moment, I made it clear, I would make end of life examples of the minorities, and leadership as it concerns me, if I found that still valuable, and the only course of action..................and 100 percent in history this is true, and likely will be true today also, in giving God due course, and giving the people provision, in light of their "suicide pleasure")

(if god did answer me, I would do nothing, disappear for a while, or euthanize relentless, so there would be pockets of bodies spread around the city streets of minorities where I choose to do that, withstanding an eventual demonstration of the leadership) (this is histories pattern for profitability) (I simply don't have that mental illness of needing suicide pleasure, as an answer to god, God doesn't want me to react at the moment, but circumstances can modify that at any time)
The short answer is I can just cut their lives short whenever I want. Their next of kin and whole families, if I want. God gives me the authority specifically to do that if I want..................the long answer is, as long as my goals of giving the people the opportunity in a clean way are achieved, nothing much else is important. Humanity has to answer god.................an extension of that is also, off world not on earth, there can be some stark changes for the insurance of a quality of life, economy, burden of living and etc...................on earth they can continue to choose to suffer and die, as long as they don't get directly in my way, they will be allowed to live and carry on, like an idiot, this is not about me, this is about God's Accusation as humanity is deceased in less then 40 years. (a worthless generation if that is the title they choose).

(Believe it or not, a few individuals will be saved by God, regardless of their imposed "circumstances" and that is more valuable then me, "making payment for their sin", that is why my involvement more then the law is as "it concerns me expressedly or the opportunity of the people" or etc.)

(Edward Leedskalnin - the man they could not hang............was forced for profitabilities sake, to not only use euthanasia, but to do a holocaust, just to voice what god had on the table in that day..............earth energy grid, genetic line suppression of unified field, and etc. are all unseen factors why he ended up not so many miles from the place of his birth in the center of a jewish country at that time/germany)

Last edited: