Conservative Democrats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

Does anyone know what the real role of public people really are?

What is the role of a Policemen?

What is the Role of a politician?

What is the Role of a Pastor/Rev./father?

And Question like: -

Who is responsible for maintaining the Law?

Who is responsible for my Governance?

Who is responsible for my well being?

Do we live within the realms of Liberty or Freedom?

Can I have as much freedom in a repressive country/nation as I can have in the country/nation that I am living in at present?

Is there any fundamental difference between the constitutions of the various political parties?

Where do you find their fundamental differences that sets them individually apart?

And the questions can go on and on.
To Serve God is the role.
Responsibility for is, us.
One hast to understand within the realms of what true Liberty or Freedom truly is in fact.

One is governed by the People for the People who are as to Jesus Christ Servants and the other is the Party claims to be acting in regard for the people who they have enslaved under a Godless Whore that makes all people the same enslaved dupes who are just a number to the government like cattle.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point though is to keep the pro-life politicians in regardless of political party, otherwise there would be no one left in the Democratic Party, the Australian Labor Party still had a very minor pro-life part of their party in 2010, now that's all gone, because not many voters would protect it, they decided on their votes depending on what political party someone was running under, and not the person.

You wouldn't want the Republicans to sell out to the left too would you?, because when the Labor party started going far left, the Liberal party was also moving left, one by one conservative Liberal party members have been dropping off.

If anyone votes for a democrat in the U.S. he is selling out to the left. The divide is that stark and clear today. The democratic party is the home of all liberal, atheistic, left wing, beliefs.

If the democratic party died, it would be a great service to the country.

As I said, voting should be easy for the Christian. Straight ticket.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte