COP Conference and John Kerry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

I have spent today watching and listening to those who have been working so hard to come to an agreement at the COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Glasgow. It was arduous and hard work just watching and listening to what the various representatives were saying and doing to reach a consensus.

I have just listened to a speech by Mr John Kerry, America's former Secretary of State, and now, politician and diplomat, currently serving as the first United States special presidential envoy for climate change. He has since been answering questions from the press; but I just want to say how impressed I am with his ability as a statesman and representative of the USA. You can be justifiably proud of him. For he explained what he and those internationally, like himself, would be doing in this coming year, how he would be working, the objectives that were set, and how they would be achieved.

He was, like all who took part, desperately tired, yet he spoke with authority and explained patiently and carefully all that he needed to, to assure the listening public of the sincerity and ability of America to move forward on these matters, and achieve it's purpose, in collaboration with the other nations represented at the conference.

Thank you
Chris

Last edited: