Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the 42 boys thought they were also funny, but GOD though otherwise. And maybe 41 years of something, or even 50+ years of something else, isn't enough. It appears that some take longer than others to be more like Jesus.

Do you think you'll EVER consider that Lke 22:36 is important, or are you content mocking?
Bobby Jo
Oops 31 years, not 41, see what happens when you hit 50? Can't count anymore.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops 31 years, not 41, see what happens when you hit 50? Can't count anymore.

31/41/52, I hope which ever number is important, that you consider that Jesus gave FINAL INSTRUCTIONS which are not a "joke". They're for your benefit, and should be taken with ALL SERIOUSNESS, -- unless you really don't care whether you end up on a Concentration Camp, or murdered for a can of beans.

In any case, you've been warned, and your blood is on your own head.
Bobby Jo

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hundreds of Americans dying from the virus every day, does raise concern, yes. And of course there are those who think that if the truth gets out, people will panic. But when Trump was lying to us about it, saying it was "contained", when he knew better, that caused panic when people realized that our government was lying to us.

It's the dichotomy between dictatorships and free countries. Dictators think people shouldn't know the truth. Free countries depend on the truth being known.

And the kicker is, as long as we have free media, the truth gets out. Why do you think all the bad guys want to get the press under control?
No, I don't think spreading panic is equivalent to spreading the truth. The truth is nowhere near the trash you have been spreading.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
31/41/52, I hope which ever number is important, that you consider that Jesus gave FINAL INSTRUCTIONS which are not a "joke". They're for your benefit, and should be taken with ALL SERIOUSNESS, -- unless you really don't care whether you end up on a Concentration Camp, or murdered for a can of beans.

In any case, you've been warned, and your blood is on your own head.
Bobby Jo
Dramatic much? Whatever are you going on about? I have guns, if that was your point. But what the hey, everyone dies. It's not something to be scared of.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really a girl? Because Bobby Jo can go either way.

Are you really a Christian, because you're certainly too lazy to look at my Profile, and too unintelligent (can't remember the "informal term", but I think it starts with an "s") to realize that some parents name their children differently than others can accept.

But then again, what is "christianity" except an excuse for people's immaturity and associated defamations*, -- just like Jesus' example.
* Ref. Post #967​

Bobby Jo

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really a Christian, because you're certainly too lazy to look at my Profile, and too unintelligent (can't remember the "informal term", but I think it starts with an "s") to realize that some parents name their children differently than others can accept.

But then again, what is "christianity" except an excuse for people's immaturity.
Bobby Jo
Anyone can put anything on their profile. So, on the sword, what do you think? Broad sword? Katana? What are those curved ones called? I have guns, but am kinda short on swords...so thanks for the tip. I don't really have a cloak, tho? Maybe I can sell something else?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone can put anything on their profile. So, on the sword, what do you think? Broad sword? Katana? What are those curved ones called? I have guns, but am kinda short on swords...so thanks for the tip. I don't really have a cloak, tho? Maybe I can sell something else?

Paul distanced himself from Mark, because he was too immature, so go away until you grow up. And I'm not holding my breath.

... some children ...
Bobby Jo

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul distanced himself from Mark, because he was too immature, so go away until you grow up. And I'm not holding my breath.

... some children ...
Bobby Jo
No help at all. Growing old is required, growing up is optional.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the 42 boys thought they were also funny, but GOD though otherwise. And maybe 41 years of something, or even 50+ years of something else, isn't enough. It appears that some take longer than others to be more like Jesus.

Do you think you'll EVER consider that Lke 22:36 is important, or are you content mocking?
Bobby Jo
There is more to that story. Some details aren't in the Bible.

A better translation might be "insignificant ones" instead of "boys." Notice what had just happened. Elisha had just healed the waters there. The people who insulted him had been making their living by carrying water from another place to sell. They were put out of their jobs and angry at Elisha for healing the waters.

God had just done a wonderful thing by healing those waters when Elisha asked. It was evil for anyone to object. Those people deserved to die. Elisha was right to call out bears to kill them. He did not do it because he felt insulted personally. They opposed the goodness of God.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop using the term *exponential*.

Like I showed someone else, the deaths from car accidents WORLDWIDE in one week are roughly equivalent to COVID-10 deaths worldwide since it started in Wuhan (months ago).

NO DEATHS IN THE FOLLOWING STATES OF THE USA
1. Idaho
2. Montana
3. North Dakota
4. Nebraska
5. West Virginia
6. Maine
7. Alaska

In many others there are 10 or fewer than 10 deaths (down to 1).
I worry about some of those states, especially the rural and poor areas. When the virus does make its way to them, will they be prepared? Right now, they have more time to prepare than the urban areas being hit hard now; but do those states have the resources to get ready?

Reactions: Nancy

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worry about some of those states, especially the rural and poor areas. When the virus does make its way to them, will they be prepared? Right now, they have more time to prepare than the urban areas being hit hard now; but do those states have the resources to get ready?

It's likely a different sort of disaster, but most rural medical facilities lack the personnel and equipment to handle many patients.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some democrats are doing something really despicable.

They're quoting Trump verbatim:

Trump is threatening to sue. Given his track record in court, that's not much of a threat, is it?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some democrats are doing something really despicable.

They're quoting Trump verbatim:

Trump is threatening to sue. Given his track record in court, that's not much of a threat, is it?

LOL. Insight to a dems logic...funny.