Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can God heal? Of course. Can he send a pandemic as judgment on this world? Yes, I believe that is what he is doing.

Consider who deceives the whole world.

Men, governments, medical, educated, banks, governors, mayors, congressmen, senators, doctors, nurses, teachers....

the whole world... (is deceived according to all that is written)....

Who is or who can be saved from it? (according to God's Word) .....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
91663945_1268743593330327_7917026200126488576_n.jpg

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did the clinics in Europe, and the hospitals in New York, and some hospitals in China, successfully treat ?

Why did the fda in the usa ban the information years ago ?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you knew this was going to happen...

That'll teach him to disagree with Dear Leader!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you knew this was going to happen...

That'll teach him to disagree with Dear Leader!
First off Yehren, are you a troll or a globalist or both? I have to say this because I've been seeing your responses on this site and my question to you is warranted.

Second, can you see with an unbiased mind why Dr. Fauci is now getting death threats, and forget Trump altogether in this conversation as you love to add him in the mix on everything negative it seems.

If you saw especially yesterday's daily briefing on the TV you should have jumped out of your seat as I did as many 'awake' folks surely did and knew the type of treasonous words that came from this Dr.

In summary, he suggested/inferred that lockdowns/ social separations etc should be enforced until there are virtually no cases in America and I presume he also implied the entire world. And he said the ideal solution is to get a vaccine that works. Now we know that the common flu that has been around since the dawn of man had no vaccine today that works effectively. Any time of the year you will folks testing postive for it. In fact the seasonal (2 strain selected) flu shot can give you the virus and then it is spread further, as we see every flu season.

No, this Dr. Tony Fauci is a bottom-feeder swamp person, a globalist and a liar. He knows well that we can NEVER develop a vaccine that will rid up of this virus for good, as we have not one yet for the common flu. There today there are now dozens of strains of this common corona-shaped virus -19, as there are many thousands of the common flu varieties. You cannot in practice and realistically get rid of them, period!

No, this is a corporate/bid pharma/big tech-google, gates etc deliberate depopulation effort and takeover designed to permanently change our lives and destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights forever..of course this is the first phase of many phases they will add at will to do an end run around of way of life..This Fauci Deep State messenger is a treasonous person and should be fired yesterday.

And then you ask readers by throwing in this clip of yours, as if to say look reader, 'look at this poor Dr who is now getting death threats and Trump is such a rotten person..again.

Are you that naive man!? We need to get back to work ASAP when this 'curve' starts to slope downwards, not when it hits the x-axis as this man suggests with a smile of deceitful glee.

And then when this threat to the American (and the world) way of life is over, reduce the size of these non-elected medical bodies by at least 50 percent, and disconnect/bar them from providing cover for Big Pharma.

APAK

onlyme17

Mar 31, 2020
Western Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First off Yehren, are you a troll or a globalist or both? I have to say this because I've been seeing your responses on this site and my question to you is warranted.

Second, can you see with an unbiased mind why Dr. Fauci is now getting death threats, and forget Trump altogether in this conversation as you love to add him in the mix on everything negative it seems.

If you saw especially yesterday's daily briefing on the TV you should have jumped out of your seat as I did as many 'awake' folks surely did and knew the type of treasonous words that came from this Dr.

In summary, he suggested/inferred that lockdowns/ social separations etc should be enforced until there are virtually no cases in America and I presume he also implied the entire world. And he said the ideal solution is to get a vaccine that works. Now we know that the common flu that has been around since the dawn of man had no vaccine today that works effectively. Any time of the year you will folks testing postive for it. In fact the seasonal (2 strain selected) flu shot can give you the virus and then it is spread further, as we see every flu season.

No, this Dr. Tony Fauci is a bottom-feeder swamp person, a globalist and a liar. He knows well that we can NEVER develop a vaccine that will rid up of this virus for good, as we have not one yet for the common flu. There today there are now dozens of strains of this common corona-shaped virus -19, as there are many thousands of the common flu varieties. You cannot in practice and realistically get rid of them, period!

No, this is a corporate/bid pharma/big tech-google, gates etc deliberate depopulation effort and takeover designed to permanently change our lives and destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights forever..of course this is the first phase of many phases they will add at will to do an end run around of way of life..This Fauci Deep State messenger is a treasonous person and should be fired yesterday.

And then you ask readers by throwing in this clip of yours, as if to say look reader, 'look at this poor Dr who is now getting death threats and Trump is such a rotten person..again.

Are you that naive man!? We need to get back to work ASAP when this 'curve' starts to slope downwards, not when it hits the x-axis as this man suggests with a smile of deceitful glee.

And then when this threat to the American (and the world) way of life is over, reduce the size of these non-elected medical bodies by at least 50 percent, and disconnect/bar them from providing cover for Big Pharma.

APAK

Had to quote you here.

A "like" was not enough. Well said.

EXCELLENT !!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Yehren decries death threats against Dr. Fauci, after contradicting Trump's false claims)

First off Yehren, are you a troll or a globalist or both?

I'm an American. Why do you think only "globalists" would object to this man being threatened with death for telling the truth?

I have to say this, because after seeing your response, it's a fair question as to whether or not you're just trolling or if you actually approve of those threats.

You might possibly be ignorant of why these controls are important, but calling this man's sensible recommendations "treasonous" is so ludicrous as to make all of us here suspect that you're just looking for attention. You should know that "treasonous" doesn't mean "stuff that makes me angry."

If you're trolling, you've gone completely over the top, unless you're some extreme leftist trying to make the right look like a pack of idiots. If you're serious, get control of yourself and learn a bit about the issue so you won't embarrass yourself, again.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has emerged as the most prominent medical figure on the White House coronavirus task force, is a scientist and truth-teller, a man who is unafraid to correct the misstatements or misinterpretations that come from President Donald Trump and others.

It has earned him praise from those who appreciate honest, scientifically based information during our worldwide health crisis. As well as loathing and angry backlash from dark, right-wing corners of the internet.

So much so that Fauci, 79, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, now receives 24-hour protection against threats.

Fauci’s role in dealing with the crisis has been to offer the kind of advice and information that gives us the best chance to tamp down the spread of COVID-19.

The former head of the Department of Health and Human Services, Donna Shalala, said, “I think Tony is playing the same exact role that he has in the past — to make sure the science is accurate and clear. During a health emergency, it’s the scientists and physicians that are the credible people to the American public, not politicians.”

The problem for Fauci – and us – is that the many presidents Fauci has served under in the past, Republican and Democrat, appreciated his honesty and sought the clarity of good data. Good science.

This hasn’t been true with Trump. Nor with many of the president’s most ardent supporters.
Threats against Dr. Anthony Fauci are threats against all of us

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yehren ...you have given me my answers. I think you are either naive or ignorant and therefore I do not judge you for your 'sincere' comments. I pray though you can see beyond what the world wants you to 'see' and believe in.

In Christ always Yehren.

Bless you,

APAK

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound so SAD the President can not Save you..

No one is surprised that he can't do his job. It was his job, as soon as his people told him how serious this was going to be, to get on it, rally America to the challenge and to do his job. Instead, he denied it, called concern over it a "hoax", and wasted valuable weeks trying to convince Americans that it was "contained."

Trump Declares Mission Accomplished on Containing Coronavirus
The Trump administration’s strategy on the coronavirus from the outset has focused relentlessly on the stock market, treating the virus as a partisan plot by Democrats to stoke panic. Trump has, accordingly, issued a series of optimistic and sometimes delusional assessments, in the apparent belief that he can contain the panic through sheer force of propaganda.
“This came unexpectedly, it came out of China, we closed it down, we stopped it, it was a very early shut down,” he told reporters this morning. Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, declared on CNBC, “I would still argue to you that this thing is contained.”

It is definitely not contained. “Contained” means there are a known, finite number of cases, and each one is being confined to a location where it cannot spread. Neither of these conditions is true. Authorities have no idea how many cases there are, due to haphazard testing, but new ones are appearing all over the country, and almost none of them are contained, but instead have been circulating.

Trump Declares Mission Accomplished on Containing Coronavirus

The president was aware of the danger from the coronavirus – but a lack of leadership has created an emergency of epic proportions
hen the definitive history of the coronavirus pandemic is written, the date 20 January 2020 is certain to feature prominently. It was on that day that a 35-year-old man in Washington state, recently returned from visiting family in Wuhan in China, became the first person in the US to be diagnosed with the virus.

On the very same day, 5,000 miles away in Asia, the first confirmed case of Covid-19 was reported in South Korea. The confluence was striking, but there the similarities ended.

In the two months since that fateful day, the responses to coronavirus displayed by the US and South Korea have been polar opposites.

One country acted swiftly and aggressively to detect and isolate the virus, and by doing so has largely contained the crisis. The other country dithered and procrastinated, became mired in chaos and confusion, was distracted by the individual whims of its leader, and is now confronted by a health emergency of daunting proportions.

Within a week of its first confirmed case, South Korea’s disease control agency had summoned 20 private companies to the medical equivalent of a war-planning summit and told them to develop a test for the virus at lightning speed. A week after that, the first diagnostic test was approved and went into battle, identifying infected individuals who could then be quarantined to halt the advance of the disease.

Some 357,896 tests later, the country has more or less won the coronavirus war. On Friday only 91 new cases were reported in a country of more than 50 million.

The US response tells a different story. Two days after the first diagnosis in Washington state, Donald Trump went on air on CNBC and bragged: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Those missing four to six weeks are likely to go down in the definitive history as a cautionary tale of the potentially devastating consequences of failed political leadership. Today, 86,012 cases have been confirmed across the US, pushing the nation to the top of the world’s coronavirus league table – above even China.

More than a quarter of those cases are in New York City, now a global center of the coronavirus pandemic, with New Orleans also raising alarm. Nationally, 1,301 people have died.

Most worryingly, the curve of cases continues to rise precipitously, with no sign of the plateau that has spared South Korea.

“The US response will be studied for generations as a textbook example of a disastrous, failed effort,” Ron Klain, who spearheaded the fight against Ebola in 2014, told a Georgetown university panel recently. “What’s happened in Washington has been a fiasco of incredible proportions.”
The missing six weeks: how Trump failed the biggest test of his life

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have given me my answers. I think you are either naive or ignorant

I have a degree in bacteriology. I've done graduate work in immunology. I did the influenza program for 2nd AF when I was in service. And I have a degree in systems, as applied to biological systems. The issue is very simple. You have no idea what you're talking about. So, you're pretty much flailing around in the dark, venting anger and insults when the facts frustrate you.

I pray though, that you will set your preconceptions aside long enough to think for yourself. You do realize that Trump has done a 180 on this, and now acknowledges that it's a serious issue, that might kill over 240,000 Americans, right? You missed the last talking points, it seems. Trump is now so convinced that it's a disaster, that he's now denying that he ever played it down.

Reactions: Nancy

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump finally seemed to acknowledge how perilous the situation in the U.S. has become, with over 1,300 documented cases of the disease (and certainly many more uncounted) and 38 deaths reported. But he also harshly criticized Europe, which he claimed “seeded” a “large number of new clusters” in the U.S. by not shutting down travel from China in response to the “foreign” virus quickly enough. (As to where the xenophobic tone of the speech may have came from, it was reportedly prepared in part by Stephen Miller, a White House aide with ideological ties to the white nationalist movement.) The White House has faced immense criticism for its early response to the pandemic in the U.S., such as failure to adequately test for suspected cases, mishandling of known cases and safety protocols, and Trump’s insistence that criticism of his oversight of the situation was part of a Democratic “hoax.”
Trump Finally Admits COVID-19 Is Serious, Blames Europe for Spread of 'Foreign' Virus

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The overall plan is a very old plan, recorded in Scripture, not depending on nor dependent on who is who, who is president, etc...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can hear all the way here from New Zealand, the laughter of the US Hospital shareholders, who are raking in the millions of dollars from the coronavirus patients getting treatment in their hospitals, reading their bank statements to see the massive increases in their bank balances.

I can hear them crying out, "Oh thank you President Trump for the great financial windfall you have given us for your delay in taking action!"
Stop peddling the lie that there was a delay in action. He was taking action in January.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you attack and name call? I challenged your belief and since I don't and won't bow to your New Age type of mysticism you attack.

I've certainly tested, in that you are correct, and it is your errant teachings. You are so deceived you believe you've bound the coronavirus all the while it continues on.

You have no power to bind anything. It appears the one who needs humility is you, as when your errant beliefs are challenged your true person is exorcised and becomes manifest. Perhaps what needs binding is your false teaching and your tongue.
Look again...I did not call you any name....I did address that you a have a religious spirit operating through you.
Here is a point I will make against your remarks.. .I have never once seen any of your replies that included scripture to back up your statements.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to your heart and bring deliverance to you so that you may be set free of that lying spirit...in Jesus Name.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop peddling the lie that there was a delay in action. He was taking action in January.
Did you not hear the news some day last week ?

The v was already known about by or before 2019/10th month.

Maybe the plan what to do was already in place a decade ago or longer.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Yehren ...you have given me my answers. I think you are either naive or ignorant and therefore I do not judge you for your 'sincere' comments. I pray though you can see beyond what the world wants you to 'see' and believe in.

In Christ always Yehren.

Bless you,

APAK
You say you are not judging my friend, and at the same time say that he is naive and ignorant. If that is not judging I don't know what is! You got egg on your face with your contradiction.