Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you attack and name call? I challenged your belief and since I don't and won't bow to your New Age type of mysticism you attack.

I've certainly tested, in that you are correct, and it is your errant teachings. You are so deceived you believe you've bound the coronavirus all the while it continues on.

You have no power to bind anything. It appears the one who needs humility is you, as when your errant beliefs are challenged your true person is exorcised and becomes manifest. Perhaps what needs binding is your false teaching and your tongue.
I would never be a part of a false religion...how do you recognize one....they have NO POWER!
Edit: I did not say I bound the virus....I spoke the Word!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would never be a part of a false religion...how do you recognize one....they have NO POWER!
Edit: I did not say I bound the virus....I spoke the Word!
You spoke the word, maybe, yet out of context, and nothing you claim happens. But like all "binders" your bindings are vague and nothing has been accomplished other than an endorphin rush, and attacks on those who point out your false prophesying.

Any humbling needs to be on your part. Your teachings cannot and will not withstand being challenged without you charging the person with satanic nonsense. Ever notice that?

Any more names for me?

Reactions: reformed1689

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again? That's what those who made up their minds in error say, when they are not seeking the truth today.
So you have no documentation, or definition of what "it" is. All you have is to call others unbelievers for not believing your vague unsubstantiated nonsense. All we need to do is "believeeeeeeeeee" in whatever you say and claim though it is senseless, vague, undocumented. In other words blind faith in an undescribed event. Got it.

Reactions: Joseph77

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It remains true that God does not lie. And Trump lied to us, while he was telling republican senators something entirely different. And you have no affect whatever on how He judges and who He judges.

Let go of it, and be content with who you are.
I can hear all the way here from New Zealand, the laughter of the US Hospital shareholders, who are raking in the millions of dollars from the coronavirus patients getting treatment in their hospitals, reading their bank statements to see the massive increases in their bank balances.

I can hear them crying out, "Oh thank you President Trump for the great financial windfall you have given us for your delay in taking action!"

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The D.L.Moss Correction Center, as well as many other places/ individuals/ clinics in the past century, did, simply.
They went from many infections, to zero infections, yes, zero in five months.... as soon as they did what is right.
(over a thousand infections requiring medical intervention - doctor's - antibiotics, etc, in each previous year).
Don't even have to believe in it for it to work - it just does.
Nothing in the above makes any sense at all. But, "just BELIEVE!!!!!!!" :rolleyes:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can hear all the way here from New Zealand, the laughter of the US Hospital shareholders, who are raking in the millions of dollars from the coronavirus patients getting treatment in their hospitals, reading their bank statements to see the massive increases in their bank balances.

I can hear them crying out, "Oh thank you President Trump for the great financial windfall you have given us for your delay in taking action!"
Some websites in the last week
showed that in the so-called relief bill signed
while the common fold might get 1200, and then unemployment and 600 give or take , per month,
the
mega-rich, top 1%, are each given 500K , more or less, (A LOT), unless they make over 95,000,000.00, (and even then, ? , what ? ) ....

details ? keep changing, except for the direction the money goes....

Reactions: Nancy

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Some websites in the last week
showed that in the so-called relief bill signed
while the common fold might get 1200, and then unemployment and 600 give or take , per month,
the
mega-rich, top 1%, are each given 500K , more or less, (A LOT), unless they make over 95,000,000.00, (and even then, ? , what ? ) ....

details ? keep changing, except for the direction the money goes....
I hear you.
But how is $1,200 going to help a hospitalised person having to pay $50,000 dollars for his stay in hospital?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you.
But how is $1,200 going to help a hospitalised person having to pay $50,000 dollars for his stay in hospital?
Where did I say that getting anything from the government would help anyone , hospital bills or not ?

The ones working in pharmakeia and choosing to stay in (for the money) told me that they thought it was okay to take $100,000 from a family, even if it bankrupted them, and even if the 'treatment' did not work, ...... they said they would not tell about the low cost helps known all along for most things, including cncr....

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Where did I say that getting anything from the government would help anyone , hospital bills or not ?

The ones working in pharmakeia and choosing to stay in (for the money) told me that they thought it was okay to take $100,000 from a family, even if it bankrupted them, and even if the 'treatment' did not work, ...... they said they would not tell about the low cost helps known all along for most things, including cncr....
I just thought I would make the point just for information. Of course, we are very fortunate in New Zealand that we have a national health system that makes treatment in our hospital free of charge, so we don't have any greedy shareholders taking truckloads of money to the bank from vulnerable, sick people.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You spoke the word, maybe, yet out of context, and nothing you claim happens. But like all "binders" your bindings are vague and nothing has been accomplished other than an endorphin rush, and attacks on those who point out your false prophesying.

Any humbling needs to be on your part. Your teachings cannot and will not withstand being challenged without you charging the person with satanic nonsense. Ever notice that?

Any more names for me?
You come at me with purpose and intent to attack my beliefs with your unbiblical questions. Demand an answer, and when you get it you argue against.
We have been on this merry-go-round before. If you don't believe as I do then fine. I won't argue against a lie that is not in His Word.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would think, it would be very uncomfortable, being a hospital administrator right now. For-profit hospitals, it might be better. But how many of those? I think the walk-in ERs must be doing very well.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just thought I would make the point just for information. Of course, we are very fortunate in New Zealand that we have a national health system that makes treatment in our hospital free of charge, so we don't have any greedy shareholders taking truckloads of money to the bank from vulnerable, sick people.

I think, in the long run, we'll be doing that. If for no other reason that we will no longer be able to afford middlemen taking their cut of the healthcare budget.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If so, if that is the case, ask one of the health practitioners licensed in the system there, how to cure a vitamin A deficiency, and then what to do for a vitamin C deficiency ? (the first is usually called luck-e-ME-a (sic(mis-spelled on purpose) ) , the second, after a few years, is heart disease, and perhaps twenty others , instead of scurvy) ...

Also, how many in "our hospital free of charge" are paid employees/ workers/ doctors ?

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If so, if that is the case, ask one of the health practitioners licensed in the system there, how to cure a vitamin A deficiency, and then what to do for a vitamin C deficiency ? (the first is usually called luck-e-ME-a (sic(mis-spelled on purpose) ) , the second, after a few years, is heart disease, and perhaps twenty others , instead of scurvy) ...

Also, how many in "our hospital free of charge" are paid employees/ workers/ doctors ?
To answer your last sentence. They must receive either government or community funding to be able to continue and pay their employees.

We do have private hospitals in NZ and it does cost an arm and a leg (pun accepted) to get hospital treatment there, but usually it is those with medical insurance that use them. This is because they can get quicker service than the state system. Although for emergency ER cases, the state system is very quick and efficient. If a cancer patient is diagnosed early, the state system usually is able to treat them successfully, but someone with medical insurance who is able to go to a private hospital will experience much less stress by not having to wait too long for treatment. For some urgent cancer treatment the state system will contract private hospitals to do the treatment free of charge to the patient.

For the state system in general though, Confucius would say: "Sick person must be patient".

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To answer your last sentence. They must receive either government or community funding to be able to continue and pay their employees.
Yes, that is expected.

The ONLY ones who freely laid down their lives for the sick, taking care of them, nursing them back to health or comforting them in their last day(s), including during the black plague, were God's True People at the time. (possibly no known official recognized group today doing so ? )

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

So a 19th Century captain calling one of his sailors, "You scurvy loafer!" must be thinking that the sailor hasn't had his vitamin C injection as instructed! :p

Last edited:

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You come at me with purpose and intent to attack my beliefs with your unbiblical questions. Demand an answer, and when you get it you argue against.
We have been on this merry-go-round before. If you don't believe as I do then fine. I won't argue against a lie that is not in His Word.
I challenged your beliefs, which are in fact incorrect, a hard thing for you to face. I don't recall in the past any knowledge that you held these beliefs. I'm sorry that since I challenged you you went on a tirade of accusations and name calling. If you look back at my prior exchanges they were not ugly. If you cannot stand being challenged without your reciprocal tirade that's on you, not me. Nothing I said was ugly or mean, I challenged your beliefs because they are amiss sister.

Taking scripture out of context and "claiming" it is the issue. God did not grant you power over disease, illness, pandemics. He has not granted to you power to bind anything. It is not Gods will to heal us of every disease. Sickness, death, illness, disease are the reality for all in this world, for the lost and saved alike.

Can God heal? Of course. Can he send a pandemic as judgment on this world? Yes, I believe that is what he is doing.

We need to be very cautious that when these things happen that we do not assume it is contrary to his will, that it is of the devil, that therefore we can bind it. No. God knows what he is doing, I see this as judgment, he is in control. A more humble and biblical attitude in the midst of this is due. Bowing in submission to his will is in order.

God has not called his people as a panacea of power to deliver from all disease by claiming it nor to preach that we are to never be ill, or to preach it is always his will to cure. None of that is the Gospel at all.