Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you considered seeking help? It's as close as the telephone:

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)
(SAMHSA -- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)​

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered seeking help? It's as close as the telephone:

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)
(SAMHSA -- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)​

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

(the die off is a natural process that happens cyclically with man)
(you understand why, but there are some other notes)

(right now, the nations are completely worthless on the issue, and should stay that way however)
(need tests on the coronavirus and its spread on human tissues, with new special protein plant meats, also present at ground zero in china ................ need tests on human tissues versus, cow, camel, and pig, ingested in the diet)

(need separate tests for "white" and non-white) (this is a matter of, faith with god, a matter of prayer, and many people fall short of that, so this becomes a matter of "flesh and blood")

(the nations answer to the "global terrorism crisis" is, plant based protein meats to substitute the diet for the, pig and cow specifically in industrialized nations) (big mistake)

(in terms of euthanasia, i'll have to get rid, assuming I have the ability of those nuclear nations and all population clusters from india to jerusalem ............... and in some places like the USA, special migration of those genetic lines away from the east coast or some of its states, or simply death for those people...................edward leedskalnin's activities of "syberia explosion" and "jewish diaspora" were natural, and a baseline..........for your accusation with god, that generation fell short, because they abandoned their sciences on the subject, but many people will die this is natural theory, you do have the right to be ignorant, and have no enduring promise, like this, I will have to decidee what falls out of my hands) (there will be a die off, then we'll get down to business, that is the traditional way)

(need tests for "DDT pesticide" performed also (that was important, areas spread with that today have less ethnic people there), today, the mistake of removing MSG from the diet along with the pig and cow is taking place)

EDIT (you want these people to remain as they are unclean until god does to motion for them to die, this will happen this year) (now you begin to understand the, hope in the eyes of the people that promoted jewish holocaust and ethnic cleansing a generation ago) (this is ongoing and generationally done)

(god typically shifts euthanasia to those genetic lines additionally and away from the general white population) (regardless of what you do or don't understand, it is beneficial to continue in the kind of incest/suicide the usa does with me, because the son of man is, a principal argument, secondarily, you don't have direct evidences, because the unified field issue is dispute of euthanasia of those genetic lines, they do not belong, best thing to do is, let things continue) (they are cut spiritually, then god acts on that is everyone's favor that is the plan)

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if "luck favors the prepared", then I hope you are "preparing" as we speak. But many think the world will continue as it has in the past, and "preparations" are unnecessary.

So said the leaders of the Donner Party.

The world is populated by the descendants of those who did prepare.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world is populated by the descendants of those who did prepare.

And DE-POPULATED by those who didn't "prepare".

But it really doesn't make any difference if you are a "goat". The outcome will be the SAME!

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump’s coronavirus conflict: Science vs. politics
The spread of coronavirus is presenting a management and messaging challenge for the Trump administration unlike any other crisis.
The coronavirus battle brewing inside the Trump administration is putting two urgent imperatives in conflict — showing credibility in tackling a global health crisis while calming unsettled investors and voters in an election year.

On Monday, one top White House official publicly disputed concerns about a market downturn while President Donald Trump commented directly on it.
Widening fears about a potential health catastrophe are thrusting the Trump White House into a form of crisis management different from anything it has experienced in three years, pitting transparency against politics just as top officials hoped to be pivoting away from impeachment to the 2020 reelection fight.
Trump’s decision to appear as the face of the coronavirus response came after the president and officials the White House were “livid” with the statements made Tuesday by Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. Her warning that a coronavirus outbreak in the United States was “not a question of if, but rather a question of when” raised alarm bells and contradicted the public messaging from the White House that the situation was serious, but under control.

On the same day, Director of the National Economic Council Larry Kudlow said on CNBC: “We have contained this, I won’t say airtight but pretty close to airtight.”

The White House tried to project a sense of confidence, and pointed to the president’s early creation of a coronavirus task force, travel restrictions and a containment strategy.

But that was at odds with what federal officials have publicly warned could be a dire situation — messaging seen as credible by many lawmakers but slammed by the president’s aides and allies.
New analysis released by Moody’s Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi estimated the odds of the coronavirus turning into a pandemic were now at 40 percent — a development that Zandi said would result in a recession in the U.S. for the first half of 2020.

Trump’s coronavirus conflict: Science vs. politics

Reactions: Justadude

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On Monday, one top White House official publicly disputed concerns about a market downturn while President Donald Trump commented directly on it.
upload_2020-3-1_21-38-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-1_21-37-47.png
    upload_2020-3-1_21-37-47.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 0

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some have said that those warning about the Corona Virus are CRYING WOLF.

I say that wolves don't hunt alone. They hunt in PACKS. And so we should see additional "wolves" besides Corona Virus:

Rev. 6:8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

But take heart, it's only 1/4 of the earth. And then again, take action, because 1/3rd of the earth's population will perish, and Nuclear Targets are virtually ALL in the Northern Hemisphere developed countries. And so when your Grandfather or Father (in the U.S.) wished for a fall-out shelter during the Cuban Missile Crisis, -- many will wish for a fall-out shelter for the impending Global Thermonuclear War.

Rev. 9:15 So the four angels were released, who had been held ready for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, to kill a third of mankind.
... 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulphur issuing from their mouths.

It's difficult to make fall-out shelter or equivalent (i.e., mountain cabin) instant preparations. It takes a couple of years or more, and by my best information we only have a year and a half. So maybe Christians should either get busy, or enjoy what time is left with a bottle of wine.

Provrbs 31:6 Give strong drink to him who is perishing,
and wine to those in bitter distress

Or Scripture could simply be CRYING WOLF ...
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Coronavirus could be biological warfare.

Iran travel ban is now in place for Australia too as a result of a few coming back from Iran with the coronavirus.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All paranoia and political spin aside, it's not all that hard.
1. It's coming. In fact, it's here.

2. You have a fair chance of getting it, but a very small chance of dying from it, even if you do get it. Mortality seems to be less than 3% at worst. For now. The wild card is evolution. Viruses mutate and change very rapidly. Usually, over the long run, they become less virulent. But sometimes, as in the case of this virus, they get worse. Hopefully, it will revert to a less virulent form.

3. Some people who would otherwise have lived, will die from it. If you believe a drug-addled talk show host's story that it's "just the common cold", you need to get some help.

4. It's going to be worse because our leaders decided we really didn't need that much protection from pandemics and cut the budget for CDC and public health. That decision will ultimately kill some people. How many, is yet unclear.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All paranoia and political spin aside, it's not all that hard.
1. It's coming. In fact, it's here.

2. You have a fair chance of getting it, but a very small chance of dying from it, even if you do get it. Mortality seems to be less than 3% at worst. For now. The wild card is evolution. Viruses mutate and change very rapidly. Usually, over the long run, they become less virulent. But sometimes, as in the case of this virus, they get worse. Hopefully, it will revert to a less virulent form.

3. Some people who would otherwise have lived, will die from it. If you believe a drug-addled talk show host's story that it's "just the common cold", you need to get some help.

4. It's going to be worse because our leaders decided we really didn't need that much protection from pandemics and cut the budget for CDC and public health. That decision will ultimately kill some people. How many, is yet unclear.
It may pose a bigger problem for the American economy than for American healthcare. If people panic, that will make things worse.

Suppose people stop going to work in warehouses and trucks stop delivering to stores. Food supplies could run low in stores; but if people panic, they might be bare.

We already saw Wall Street take a dive. Don't be surprised if it goes down more. I expect it to. American businesses who may be making some profits now could show losses; and the fact is American businesses have too much debt. The American government has permitted it. In 1992, there were 98 US companies with a Triple A rating. That means they had good business practices and a low or reasonable debt level. Today that's down to two: I think they are Johnson & Johnson, and Microsoft.

Supply chain problems will likely hurt businesses' profits. How many businesses are ready to weather the storm if it comes? Tim Cook said they're already reopening some factories that were closed temporarily. Maybe Apple will the weather the storm. I wonder about other businesses; and as this virus spreads to other countries, expect more supply chain problems especially in poorer countries. China has a reasonably good health care system. What about things mined in poorer countries that get shipped to richer countries to go into manufacturing?

While it is true the Democrats will be certain to criticize Trump whenever they can and people who hate Trump may invent rumors, he's not helping the situation by the things he says. His history of lying doesn't make him credible. Exaggerating things to try to calm people also is misguided, so saying there would be a vaccine in two months didn't help. Remember Sars and Mer? There never was and still isn't a vaccine for them.

To be sure, Trump doesn't want people to panic or to blame him when they start to fear things. He is also probably in a panic himself about his chances of being re-elected if the Dow Jones really collapses. I approve of him wanting to calm people down; but honestly, he's not the person to do it. His devout followers seem to believe his every word, but even some of them don't. Mike Pence also doesn't seem like the best person to put in charge. Really now. Why not let the Surgeon General or someone at CDC do it? Having Pence do it makes it look political. So far as I can see, the Surgeon General is a sensible person -- and a doctor too.

Using the word "hoax" was unfortunate. I knew Trump meant the Democrats would try to spin things; but the way he put it made it sound as if there was no such thing as a corona virus except in the minds of Democrats. Limbaugh also didn't help when he said it was the common cold.

While accusing the Democrats of politicizing it (and that may be right in some cases), it is obvious that Trump himself and his pals are also politicizing it. I'd like to have a President who could calm people when they start to get fearful because they actually believe what the President says. We need a President devoted more to telling the truth than trying to put his own spin on the facts to benefit him politically.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at those numbers, I think Italy and South Korea could possibly be next To get travel banned

Coronavirus Update (Live): 89,806 Cases and 3,069 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

As proposed in this and and another Topic, we can't simply stop this "plague" in it's tracks. Rev. 6:8 says 1/4 of the earth would be affected, -- which is puzzling is that 71% of the earth is water, leaving some 29% land. But 9% of that is Antartica, leaving some 20% to the rest of the nations.

So statistically, that leaves us with ALL the EARTH'S NATIONS under the risk of the Corona Virus.

... and there's no sign of it stopping,
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and your history of TDS doesn't make YOU credible.

Whew,
Bobby Jo
That's all you have left, personal remarks?

I can scoff too. Get your purse, bag and sword ready! Maybe you can kill any viruses that come your way. Oh wait, you say a sword is a gun. Fine, you can shoot the viruses when they show up.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Before I leave our conversation, let me caution that you're up against a daunting future. So if "luck favors the prepared", then I hope you are "preparing" as we speak. But many think the world will continue as it has in the past, and "preparations" are unnecessary. So all that's left is:

Good Bye!
Bobby Jo
Okay then. Take care.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'd like to have a President who could calm people when they start to get fearful because they actually believe what the President says.
That is exactly what Trump is doing. He is calming the fears of the fearful. Unlike Obama, who actually encouraged those infected with Ebola to enter the States and caused more deaths.

The only reason you and your Left-Liberals hate Trump is because he has accomplished what he said he would do, and he is draining the Swamp (but not as quickly as he should have). And he has also exposed the hypocrisy and lies of the Left and the Leftist media (the propaganda arm of the Democrats).

So now the Leftists are left with a genuine extreme Leftist -- Bernie the Communist (who honeymooned in Moscow), and is now an admirer of Fidel Castro, Lenin, Stalin, and that gang of Communist thugs who destroyed the Soviet Union and are now destroying Venezuela. (And this is the party of John F. Kennedy who recognized the Communist threat even though he was a Democrat).

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
It may pose a bigger problem for the American economy than for American healthcare. If people panic, that will make things worse.

Suppose people stop going to work in warehouses and trucks stop delivering to stores. Food supplies could run low in stores; but if people panic, they might be bare.
One of my kids plays on a traveling sports team, and we're scheduled to go to a major international tournament later this month. There's already talk of cancelling it if the outbreak gets worse.

To be sure, Trump doesn't want people to panic or to blame him when they start to fear things. He is also probably in a panic himself about his chances of being re-elected if the Dow Jones really collapses. I approve of him wanting to calm people down; but honestly, he's not the person to do it. His devout followers seem to believe his every word, but even some of them don't.
We've seen in this thread that with some people, any criticism of Trump at all generates cries of "Trump Derangement Syndrome", as if the man were perfect and beyond questioning.

Mike Pence also doesn't seem like the best person to put in charge. Really now. Why not let the Surgeon General or someone at CDC do it? Having Pence do it makes it look political. So far as I can see, the Surgeon General is a sensible person -- and a doctor too.
That he put Pence...a man with a very anti-science history...in charge of our response shows that he sees this as primarily a political issue, rather than a public health issue. That ain't good.

While accusing the Democrats of politicizing it (and that may be right in some cases), it is obvious that Trump himself and his pals are also politicizing it. I'd like to have a President who could calm people when they start to get fearful because they actually believe what the President says. We need a President devoted more to telling the truth than trying to put his own spin on the facts to benefit him politically.
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's all you have left, personal remarks?

I can scoff too. Get your purse, bag and sword ready! Maybe you can kill any viruses that come your way. Oh wait, you say a sword is a gun. Fine, you can shoot the viruses when they show up.

DON'T have a purse to pay for medical treatment, and DON'T have a bag carrying protective masks, -- but ALWAYS carry a sword so that when you become deathly ill, you can fall on it as Saul fell on his.

Does this help?
Bobby Jo

To All,
I would never suggest that someone literally "fall on a sword". That would be TERRIBLE. But when people are so silly, Scripture says to answer a "fool" with "folly", as I did. :)
Bobby Jo