Coronavirus spreading

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."(Revelation 21:8).
Yes, I am aware. And, if you take that verse out of context. That means every person alive will go to Hell. Have you ever told a lie? If so, that makes you a liar. So you need to look at the whole of Scripture without isolating one verse.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is absolutely not correct. You shouldn't be spreading false information like that.
Absolutely, eh? A new definition for the word ?

Worldwide, seasonal influenza epidemics cause 3 million to 5 million severe cases every year and kill up to 650,000 people a year, according to the World Health Organization.
===========================================================
COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
Last updated: April 03, 2020, 00:10 GMT
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

==================================================================

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stating a fact is not the same thing as calling someone a name. You are lying, therefore, you are a liar.

Fact is, I don't say anything here that I don't believe to be true. You're really not doing yourself any good right now. Calm yourself.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."(Revelation 21:8).
Exactly, yes./
Those who go along with/permit/ the sexual sins are guilty just as those who commit them are.

Some people have no idea what repentance is, nor what a new creation is, from various posts indicating their beliefs contrary to Scripture.

i.e. in context, in Scripture, in God's Plan, God describes those who are forgiven, who are redeemed, who are set apart by Him for His Purpose...

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a commission, later to sort out who messed up and how it happened. Right now, we're going to have to be holed up longer and more of us will die because our leaders failed to do the right things.
Things got bungled in a lot of places. Politicians often respond by trying to project optimism, even when it's unrealistic.

Putin kept saying how fine everything was in Russia. Now I saw that a doctor he shook hands with has tested positive. Putin was there for PR, smiling and shaking hands. He wasn't taking things seriously. He seems busy trying to get good PR by sending the military to help Italy and sending medical supplies to the US -- while being woefully unprepared to handle the crisis on his own doorstep.

Bolsonaro in Brazil may be the worst. He's said it's a bad cold. He's said Brazilian people are tough with natural immunity. He doesn't want to do anything since he's afraid the economy will crash. Drug gangs are being more responsible.

Brazil gangs impose strict curfews to slow coronavirus spread

Drug traffickers in one of Rio de Janeiro’s best-known favelas have imposed a coronavirus curfew, amid growing fears over the impact the virus could have on some of Brazil’s poorest citizens.
In recent days, as Brazil’s coronavirus death toll has climbed to 46, gang members have been circulating in the Cidade de Deus (City of God) favela in western Rio ordering residents to remain indoors after 8pm.

Trying to exude an air of optimism can work in some situations if it calms people if fear is the biggest problem; but it can make things worse too. Some government leaders may fall if they think optimism alone is going to get them through this. At least, Trump has wised up and isn't still denying the problems exist.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poll: Trump's coronavirus bounce fizzles

Fewer voters are pleased with the way the Trump administration has handled the Covid-19 outbreak.

That is despite Trump's previous polling bounce, as some Democratic and independent voters rallied behind him during the early days of the crisis.

A separate Morning Consult tracking poll shows Trump’s net approval on handling coronavirus — the difference between the percentage who approve and disapprove of his job performance — sliding 7 points off its high from March 20.

In the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, Trump’s overall approval rating is unchanged from last week: 45 percent of voters approve of the job he is doing as president, and 52 percent disapprove.

Called that

Didn't last very long, did it? I think he made that about-face, precisely because his pollsters were telling him this was happening. But it may be too late.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin was there for PR, smiling and shaking hands. He wasn't taking things seriously.
Maybe his personal physicians know about russian penicillin, colloidal silver, vitamin c, and a few dozen other anti-virals that work very well - if so he has no worries at all....

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe his personal physicians know about russian penicillin, colloidal silver, vitamin c, and a few dozen other anti-virals that work very well - if so he has no worries at all....

Penicillin works by preventing to formation of the cell wall. If the organism has no cell wall, it's perfectly useless against that organism. Viruses have no cell wall. Even Gram-negative bacteria aren't affect by penicillin, because they have a layer that protects the cell wall.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Penicillin works by preventing to formation of the cell wall. If the organism has no cell wall, it's perfectly useless against that organism. Viruses have no cell wall. Even Gram-negative bacteria aren't affect by penicillin, because they have a layer that protects the cell wall.
You don't even have a clue, what russian penicillin is , do you !?

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Exactly, yes./
Those who go along with/permit/ the sexual sins are guilty just as those who commit them are.

Some people have no idea what repentance is, nor what a new creation is, from various posts indicating their beliefs contrary to Scripture.

i.e. in context, in Scripture, in God's Plan, God describes those who are forgiven, who are redeemed, who are set apart by Him for His Purpose...
For sure!
Even worse than that. Even if a person looks at another person with sexual desire is an adulterer at heart and if unsaved will suffer the same penalty as the person who actually did the act.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fewer voters are pleased with the way the Trump administration has handled the Covid-19 outbreak.

That is despite Trump's previous polling bounce, as some Democratic and independent voters rallied behind him during the early days of the crisis.

A separate Morning Consult tracking poll shows Trump’s net approval on handling coronavirus — the difference between the percentage who approve and disapprove of his job performance — sliding 7 points off its high from March 20.

In the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, Trump’s overall approval rating is unchanged from last week: 45 percent of voters approve of the job he is doing as president, and 52 percent disapprove.

Didn't last very long, did it? I think he made that about-face, precisely because his pollsters were telling him this was happening. But it may be too late.
No, I called that it would be a left-wing poll you cite.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, I don't say anything here that I don't believe to be true. You're really not doing yourself any good right now. Calm yourself.

Then you are delusional.

Again, you're doing yourself no good by calling names. When someone does something that angers me, I go get an iced tea, play with the dog, and then go back to answer after thinking it over. It could save you more embarrassment. An angry outburst might feel good at the time, but then you have to live with what you did, from then on.

Anger can be a weapon, but only for your opponent.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I called that it would be a left-wing poll you cite.
Take a look...
Trump's coronavirus polling bounce is fading
The polling bounce for President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, which defied the Washington conventional wisdom and dismayed Democrats, is starting to fade.

Morning Consult’s tracking poll recorded a 7-point drop from the March 20 peak in public approval of Trump’s management of the outbreak. This follows a CNN/SSR poll released on Monday that found the country split on the subject, with 48% saying Trump was doing a good job dealing with the pandemic and 47% saying he was doing a poor job. Earlier in March, the split was 49%-43% in favor of the job Trump was doing coping with the public health crisis.

A daily tracking poll by Navigator, a Democratic polling firm, shows 49% approved of Trump’s coronavirus performance, while 48% disapproved. New polling for Daily Kos, a left-wing website, found 51% disapproved and only 42% approved. By a 22-point margin, respondents said the Trump administration “acted too slowly to respond” over “acted in a timely and responsible way.”

The Washington Examiner is very right wing. So there you are.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a look...
The polling bounce for President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, which defied the Washington conventional wisdom and dismayed Democrats, is starting to fade.

Morning Consult’s tracking poll recorded a 7-point drop from the March 20 peak in public approval of Trump’s management of the outbreak. This follows a CNN/SSR poll released on Monday that found the country split on the subject, with 48% saying Trump was doing a good job dealing with the pandemic and 47% saying he was doing a poor job. Earlier in March, the split was 49%-43% in favor of the job Trump was doing coping with the public health crisis.

A daily tracking poll by Navigator, a Democratic polling firm, shows 49% approved of Trump’s coronavirus performance, while 48% disapproved. New polling for Daily Kos, a left-wing website, found 51% disapproved and only 42% approved. By a 22-point margin, respondents said the Trump administration “acted too slowly to respond” over “acted in a timely and responsible way.”

The Washington Examiner is very right wing. So there you are.
And again, they are citing left wing polls

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, you're doing yourself no good by calling names. When someone does something that angers me, I go get an iced tea, play with the dog, and then go back to answer after thinking it over. It could save you more embarrassment. An angry outburst might feel good at the time, but then you have to live with what you did, from then on.

I didn't call you a name. More lies.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I must be delusional. My mind says I am still 25, but my body won't believe it!!! :p

The delusional Scottish hunter thought he was successful, but he went out into the fog and mist!

The Delusionist Association had to cancel their monthly meeting because the members believed that it was not going to be held after all.

The Delusionist Association and the Association of Psychics had their next monthly meeting together in the same venue because the manager of the venue thought they were the same Association.

Last edited:

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having a degree in bacteriology, having done the flu immunization program for 2nd AF, having done graduate work in immunology and having a master's degree in systems does help, yes.

But I'm relying in what I'm seeing in the literature, from guys who actually make a living at this kind of thing.

You?

Trump claims coronavirus is under control -- contradicting reality and his own top expert
"It's something we have complete control over."

Trump claims coronavirus is under control -- contradicting reality and his own top expert - CNNPolitics

Any questions?
Yes, but you have to admit, some of the media outlets, (and you can watch them during the nightly news) are inciting a level of fear and panic that is for some purpose other than just directly news.