Could the disciples have lost their salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are comparing those who disagree with you with those who killed the prophets & who killed Jesus. That was your insult. Yes, you should be embarrassed.
No, their/your words are what compare them to those who also accused Christ. My reaction is justified. But you not seeing that, and defending and taking up with those who take up the same words...is pretty telltale too.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh...now you who make the same accusations made against Christ, are some kind of expert. Yeah, right! That's a good one - oh, yer killing me!
Test the spirits...
I test them against what the word of God says, as the Holy Spirit doesn't contradict the scriptures that were written through the Holy Spirit.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh...now you who make the same accusations made against Christ, are some kind of expert. Yeah, right! That's a good one - oh, yer killing me!
You are not Christ , ScottA, don't ever get that confused.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, their/your words are what compare them to those who also accused Christ. My reaction is justified. But you not seeing that, and defending and taking up with those who take up the same words...is pretty telltale too.
:rolleyes:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Test the spirits...
I test them against what the word of God says, as the Holy Spirit doesn't contradict the scriptures that were written through the Holy Spirit.
You are not Christ , ScottA, don't ever get that confused.
Then you should learn the scriptures. Because for those who are born of the spirit of God, whom Christ sends, "to live is Christ." And you will not see Him "until you say, "Blessed he who comes in the name of the Lord."

Even so, your idea of contradictions is the same as the leaders of Israel and the Pharisees. It's not enough to make the scriptures law. They were wrong, and so are you.

As for your counsel, save your breath. You have bigger problems to deal with.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you should learn the scriptures. Because for those who are born of the spirit of God, whom Christ sends, "to live is Christ." And you will not see Him "until you say, "Blessed he who comes in the name of the Lord."
Even so, your idea of contradictions is the same as the leaders of Israel and the Pharisees. It's not enough to make the scriptures law. They were wrong, and so are you. As for your counsel, save your breath. You have bigger problems to deal with.

Matthew 7:15
"Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves."
Matthew 24:5
"For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many."