Could this be a prelude to prophesy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Heart2Soul My perspective - such as it is - would be that the next event directly involving the church is the Lord's coming for the church (1 Thess. 4; 1 Cor. 11.26, etc.). In the strict sense, this is what we are looking for. Other events, seemingly partially fulfilled, are not the final fulfillment of other prophetic events which are linked more to Israel on earth after the church has gone; this does not preclude there being some evidence of coming events already being manifested.

Meanwhile, the church's priority is the Gospel, while we wait for the Lord.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul My perspective - such as it is - would be that the next event directly involving the church is the Lord's coming for the church (1 Thess. 4; 1 Cor. 11.26, etc.). In the strict sense, this is what we are looking for. Other events, seemingly partially fulfilled, are not the final fulfillment of other prophetic events which are linked more to Israel on earth after the church has gone; this does not preclude there being some evidence of coming events already being manifested.

Meanwhile, the church's priority is the Gospel, while we wait for the Lord.
Thanks I don't think this is the prophesy of Revelation but I can see it being a foreshadow of what it would look like.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just pictures of seas and rivers turning red.

Yes and the moon shall turn blood red also. I looked at some of the pics and they look blood red. I've seen the moon turn blood red also. Well I'm waiting for Jesus' return, but I'm still living my life in the meantime ;)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can I please get some input here?

First off, too many people are searching for signs of things like "earthquakes," because that is how the translators translated the Greek word "seismos," however this Greek word is better understood to have the meaning of "turmoil." This meaning makes more sense where the Greek word "Seismos" is found in the NT. For example, Matt 28:2 makes more sense if their was great turmoil in the guard at the tomb when an Angel descended from heaven to roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb and then sat on the stone. As far as I know, there is no record of an earth quake around the time of Christ's resurrection.

Now, if our understanding of the Greek Text aligns within the context of what was original written, we will look for the right signs, which will then allow us to be able to see prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

The lesson from the Fig Tree in Matt 24, tells us approximately when we can expect the end of this present age within a year or so, without the erroneous guessing as to the meaning of the Greek Word "Genea" which is best understood to have the meaning of and "Age" which has a duration of just over 1,000 years.

I would suggest that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has happen over the last 100 plus years and is the precursor to God's wrath being once again poured out over the Land of the Chaldeans as well as Jerusalem being divided and a millstone for the nations of the earth.

Parts of the Sixth Bowl Judgement have played out before us with the major sign occurring on 9/11/01 as a precursor to the judgement of the Gentile Kings of the earth, around 40 or so years the signs and wonders occurred at the 9/11 event which was seen right around the earth as it was unfolding. This prophecy is still unfolding as the kings of the earth are drawn to gather before Armageddon in the valley of decision.

We need time to study the prophecies using a good interlinear to help interpret the source texts so as to determine whether the English Paraphrased Translations are accurate in describing what is to happen in our future.

We all need to find the keys to help us in our understanding of the Scriptures.

However, if we simply focus on the wonders of God and His promises, then there is no reason for us to fear what is to come.

Shalom

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, too many people are searching for signs of things like "earthquakes," because that is how the translators translated the Greek word "seismos," however this Greek word is better understood to have the meaning of "turmoil." This meaning makes more sense where the Greek word "Seismos" is found in the NT. For example, Matt 28:2 makes more sense if their was great turmoil in the guard at the tomb when an Angel descended from heaven to roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb and then sat on the stone. As far as I know, there is no record of an earth quake around the time of Christ's resurrection.

Now, if our understanding of the Greek Text aligns within the context of what was original written, we will look for the right signs, which will then allow us to be able to see prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes.

The lesson from the Fig Tree in Matt 24, tells us approximately when we can expect the end of this present age within a year or so, without the erroneous guessing as to the meaning of the Greek Word "Genea" which is best understood to have the meaning of and "Age" which has a duration of just over 1,000 years.

I would suggest that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has happen over the last 100 plus years and is the precursor to God's wrath being once again poured out over the Land of the Chaldeans as well as Jerusalem being divided and a millstone for the nations of the earth.

Parts of the Sixth Bowl Judgement have played out before us with the major sign occurring on 9/11/01 as a precursor to the judgement of the Gentile Kings of the earth, around 40 or so years the signs and wonders occurred at the 9/11 event which was seen right around the earth as it was unfolding. This prophecy is still unfolding as the kings of the earth are drawn to gather before Armageddon in the valley of decision.

We need time to study the prophecies using a good interlinear to help interpret the source texts so as to determine whether the English Paraphrased Translations are accurate in describing what is to happen in our future.

We all need to find the keys to help us in our understanding of the Scriptures.

However, if we simply focus on the wonders of God and His promises, then there is no reason for us to fear what is to come.

Shalom
Amen...good word. I agree...I am not afraid...excited is more like it. I looked into this because someone was telling me about the waters turning to blood and I had not known this until now.
So this is why I brought it here to discuss it.
Thanks for your input! I gained some understanding from what you shared. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I please get some input here?
Ummmmmmm, sure, -- I'll stick my neck out ...

Rev. 16:1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, “Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.”

2 So the first angel went and poured his bowl on the earth, and foul and evil sores came upon the men who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

3 The second angel poured his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a dead man, and every living thing died that was in the sea.

4 The third angel poured his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of water, and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of water say,

“Just art thou in these thy judgments,
thou who art and wast, O Holy One.
6 For men have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
and thou hast given them blood to drink.
It is their due!”

?Because GOD is "warming up"?

It appears to me that we're within maybe Three to Five months until the a/c takes center stage; and another month or so until people start accepting the Mark of the Beast, which will most likely take a few months to fully indoctrinate. So if the angels follow the prescribed sequence, it would appear that they might be establishing the initial "seed-organism". And when the circumstances are right (temperature, other reactants, etc.) we achieve a "global outbreak".

Now can you please stop bothering me! :rolleyes:

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo

R

Rita

Morning heart2soul , sorry I was heading for bed when you posted. I don’t have any input, there have been so many voices proclaiming so many things of late on this forum about the book of revelation. Everytime there is a blood moon, it’s perceived as being a sign. Some say things are symbolic and mean other things. So the truth is, I can’t answer your question because I don’t know.

All I know is that for some considerable time the words ‘ if my people would humble themselves ‘ has been on my heart. Gods people in the OT only paid lip service to humility, the judgements were prewarned, but it didn’t bring about any heart felt change. So the predicted judgement happened, they brought it on themselves.
I have been looking at the 500 year period between the OT and the New, the time frame in which daniels prophecy was fulfilled for the first time. You know people relay that God was silent, but through that prophecy he was speaking to HIS people, but they were not really listening.
Then ‘ in Gods timing ‘ Jesus came, but not in the way many of his people expected.

Rita

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read, study, pray and wait on the Lord. Perhaps a prophet of such natural things I have never been although I read also all of the written scriptures. This is the day that the Lord hath made and being glad in it and having charity [love] is where I want to be until there is no time left to me. So the first...!

For me the coming of the Lord is in my heart now, today... How much must I know or speculate upon with regard to any other coming, if there is such? First things first! Is He in me and growing, filling up any and every empty space within me as He cleans out any remaining garbage? If I have only empty spaces within me, what should I expect?

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation" Matt 12:43-45

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." I Cor 13:1-2

First things, first!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi H2S,
So far, I've seen the algae and sediment from a certain kind of rocks that when, the water level rose that is basically rinsed off the sediment which, happened to be red in color so...I do not know. Plus, I always thought that a third of the sea will turn into actual blood and, that will happen at the 2nd trumpet sound. So, Not sure where we are in time now but, it cannot be long now.
There are a slew of places that have reported red water but, I don't think it is real blood...not certain at all but, it is what comes to my mind :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi H2S,
So far, I've seen the algae and sediment from a certain kind of rocks that when, the water level rose that is basically rinsed off the sediment which, happened to be red in color so...I do not know. Plus, I always thought that a third of the sea will turn into actual blood and, that will happen at the 2nd trumpet sound. So, Not sure where we are in time now but, it cannot be long now.
There are a slew of places that have reported red water but, I don't think it is real blood...not certain at all but, it is what comes to my mind :)
I thought so also....but the blood moon wasn't actual blood so that made me wonder if this is a metaphor..

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought so also....but the blood moon wasn't actual blood so that made me wonder if this is a metaphor..
Ahhh! These metaphors can throw ya! As far as the blood moon, I know I've seen several in my lifetime. Not sure the moon turns into blood or will just appear as blood. the 3rd part of the sea will be turned into actual blood. Then we have the warning that the sun will turn dark, and the stars and moon will not give their light either. I really shouldn't even be on this thread posting as, the timing of all these things throws me! :eek:

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmm, sure, -- I'll stick my neck out ...

Rev. 16:1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple telling the seven angels, “Go and pour out on the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.”

2 So the first angel went and poured his bowl on the earth, and foul and evil sores came upon the men who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

3 The second angel poured his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a dead man, and every living thing died that was in the sea.

4 The third angel poured his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of water, and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of water say,

“Just art thou in these thy judgments,
thou who art and wast, O Holy One.
6 For men have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
and thou hast given them blood to drink.
It is their due!”

?Because GOD is "warming up"?

It appears to me that we're within maybe Three to Five months until the a/c takes center stage; and another month or so until people start accepting the Mark of the Beast, which will most likely take a few months to fully indoctrinate. So if the angels follow the prescribed sequence, it would appear that they might be establishing the initial "seed-organism". And when the circumstances are right (temperature, other reactants, etc.) we achieve a "global outbreak".

Now can you please stop bothering me! :rolleyes:

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo
:D

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh! These metaphors can throw ya! As far as the blood moon, I know I've seen several in my lifetime. Not sure the moon turns into blood or will just appear as blood. the 3rd part of the sea will be turned into actual blood. Then we have the warning that the sun will turn dark, and the stars and moon will not give their light either. I really shouldn't even be on this site posting as, the timing of all these things throws me! :eek:
:D it's always good to discuss these things amongst each other so as to keep one another grounded in truth and not to stray away from it.:)

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read, study, pray and wait on the Lord. Perhaps a prophet of such natural things I have never been although I read also all of the written scriptures. This is the day that the Lord hath made and being glad in it and having charity [love] is where I want to be until there is no time left to me. So the first...!

For me the coming of the Lord is in my heart now, today... How much must I know or speculate upon with regard to any other coming, if there is such? First things first! Is He in me and growing, filling up any and every empty space within me as He cleans out any remaining garbage? If I have only empty spaces within me, what should I expect?

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation" Matt 12:43-45

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." I Cor 13:1-2

First things, first!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matt 6:33-34
Amen!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morning heart2soul , sorry I was heading for bed when you posted. I don’t have any input, there have been so many voices proclaiming so many things of late on this forum about the book of revelation. Everytime there is a blood moon, it’s perceived as being a sign. Some say things are symbolic and mean other things. So the truth is, I can’t answer your question because I don’t know.

All I know is that for some considerable time the words ‘ if my people would humble themselves ‘ has been on my heart. Gods people in the OT only paid lip service to humility, the judgements were prewarned, but it didn’t bring about any heart felt change. So the predicted judgement happened, they brought it on themselves.
I have been looking at the 500 year period between the OT and the New, the time frame in which daniels prophecy was fulfilled for the first time. You know people relay that God was silent, but through that prophecy he was speaking to HIS people, but they were not really listening.
Then ‘ in Gods timing ‘ Jesus came, but not in the way many of his people expected.

Rita
Yes, and to repent of their sins! I have been hearing that as well. Thanks for your input!:)

Reactions: Nancy