Could this be a prelude to prophesy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more one who loves the LORD , does read the old scriptures , the prophets
the more revelation can also be more clearly understood .
I mean we can literally find the meaning of things in revelation from the old scriptures themselves . That is a fact my friend .
And the dragon cast out of his mouth a FLOOD after the woman , but the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood .
JUST like in the days or korah . The earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the rebellious men .
That flood represents men who are influenced by satan and are persecuting the woman . AND GOD causes a massive
end to them . See its all in the old testament scrips .
Anyway . LET THE LORD be praised . Revelation is one huge book and i am sure no one knows it all .
But the more we read the old test , the words of JESUS and also the apostels . The more things start coming together .
NOW , i have just three words for us . Are you all ready for them .
PRAISE THE LORD .

Reactions: Heart2Soul

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i concur they do twist many things . But barney has this one right .
Look even at what jude calls them , waves of the sea roaring up their own shame and etc .
But no , i do not agree with many of the jehovas views on things . But still barney has this one right . Just keep digging .
JW's twist nearly everything in the Bible. They are probably the last people I would ask their opinions on Scripture.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's twist nearly everything in the Bible. They are probably the last people I would ask their opinions on Scripture.
Please let's not continue to make this about a single denomination...enough JW bashing because as a moderator I am obligated to enforce the rules for all members. Thank you.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please let's not continue to make this about a single denomination...enough JW bashing because as a moderator I am obligated to enforce the rules for all members. Thank you.
Just defending the Scriptures. It's not personal. I won't sit back and watch the Bible trashed/twisted over and over.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just defending the Scriptures. It's not personal. I won't sit back and watch the Bible trashed/twisted over and over.
Defend the scriptures without isolating one single denomination.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually he was the one who mentioned Kingdom Hall. He said that's where he was taught.
Yes. But I am more focused on attacking the denomination. Forum rules does not allow that.
Anyway, thanks for your input on this thread.
God Bless!