Could you pray...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Prayer need for Tomi, leukemia, Doctors say he would maybe live for 3 months. They haven't found suitable bone marrow for him and doctors have stopped all the treatments. My Christian friend send an email yesterday. My friend is auntie to Tomi. :pray:

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
So, how is Tomi's family doing? I saw this and my heart ached for them. How old was he/she? Leukemia is so scary. Any cancer can be scary to have and it seems to be so prevalent today. I'm remembering you and them:)

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I live in Australia, they are in Finland. So not much contact. I haven't even heard anything for a while. Sad for them, I never saw Tomi, He was in his early teens. His auntie just asked me about certain health products, but he was already so weak and not much time to live. God knows everything though, His ways are so much higher than ours. Thanks4 your prayers anyway. Many people prayed for him.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I stopped to pray as soon as I read your post. It grieves my heart for anyone to lose a child. Keep me updated.
smile.gif

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
My prayers are with the family so they might get through this time of sorrow and grief, with the knowledge and understanding that Tomi is with God now and is just waiting for us to join him someday, I know for myself that I get comfort and peace knowing that about my loved ones that have passed on.Take care and God Bless my friend, Topcat