Light headed spells and would like some ideas of what it could be

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a couple light headed spells in the last two days, I think I almost passed out. Yesterday when it happened eventually I got shaky so I checked my blood sugar and it was 65 which is low so that could have been it I thought. Easy fix on that. But today it happened again so I checked my blood sugar and it was 111. So it's not low blood sugar.

If anyone has ideas of what it could be that would be nice. I may need to see a doctor over it, but if I can figure it out before hand then I can discuss with the doctor and I think that would be better.

Thanks!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering if it's low blood pressure episodes maybe.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have low BP? Either way, maybe you should see the doc, can't hurt.
If I'm suffering low BP it has not been identified yet by a doctor and would have to be just short episodes of low BP so I doubt it could be identified.

I'm tossing around the idea of low BP but would have to research more on the internet to look at possible causes and consider if it's possible.

But I would hate to pass out from this as that could cause complications. So I would like to identify it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Nancy and Cassandra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I'm suffering low BP it has not been identified yet by a doctor and would have to be just short episodes of low BP so I doubt it could be identified.

I'm tossing around the idea of low BP but would have to research more on the internet to look at possible causes and consider if it's possible.

But I would hate to pass out from this as that could cause complications. So I would like to identify it sooner rather than later.
Dont stand up too fast devin . And when you do raise your head up slowly .
In the mean time , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED AND ALWAYS THANKED .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to mention the fact that feeling dizzy is horrible. Whatever is causing it, I hope it gets fixed quickly.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd keep a journal of symptoms so to tell the doctor what I'm experiencing as symptoms.
I think that's wise. Rather than thinking to go to the doctor and telling them what I think is wrong with me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've checked possible causes of low BP and the only thing I think could relate is dehydration. This also came up in my other thread under "brittle diabetes" as I suffered from severe thirst episodes and thought it was diabetes.

I have stomach problems which could lead to dehydration. It was hot two days ago to about four days ago. My stomach problems have been better for a few days now too.

Hmm, I'm thinking dehydration is causing episodes of low BP, easy fix then.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd keep a journal of symptoms so to tell the doctor what I'm experiencing as symptoms.
I think that's wise. Rather than thinking to go to the doctor and telling them what I think is wrong with me.
I'm thinking the doctor has already assessed this condition and advised me. I think it may be dehydration although I'm not aware of it really. But I've already seen the doctor and she indicated dehydration. So I think I'll follow that idea on my own.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For years i get those episodes from time to time . Most days i can leap on up and just move about .
But every now and again , IF i get up too fast the ol nogon goes real light .
Its kind of weird really . I mean few days i just cant get up fast at all without a dizzy light headed moment .
But if i keep my head slightly down it passes . Then i move about just fine .
It affects folks as we get older . At least that is what the doc said .
Course i have had those moments even way back when .
Guess its just life my friend . LOOK on the bright side . IF a lamb stood up too fast
and suddenly bam the hearts stops , WELL at least we are present with the LORD .
No worries my friend . Let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just prayed about this Devin. And will again later before bed.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking the doctor has already assessed this condition and advised me. I think it may be dehydration although I'm not aware of it really. But I've already seen the doctor and she indicated dehydration. So I think I'll follow that idea on my own.
Did she tell you the possible cause of the dehydration?