Court Cases, and Things that Don't inherit the Kingdom of God. (With Questions)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay great. Before we ever met i knew about them. There is no need for me or you to quote to each other things we already have learned now cause that be a waste of time. Thank you for sharing.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay great. Before we ever met i knew about them. There is no meed for me or you to quote to each other things we already have learned now cause that be a waste of time. Thank you for sharing.
Sure there is. It's for Judgment Day. You're without excuse.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa, i can report you, you know. For excessively posting, here in this thread. So just know I will. If you have nothing more to add about the topic it would be in your best interest to stop. Thank you.

You can always go and make your own thread if you would like to so be encouraged to do that! Thank you.

Cause otherwise you would just be harrassing.

Thank you, Jack.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa, i can report you, you know. For excessively posting, here in this thread. So just know I will. If you have nothing more to add about the topic it would be in your best interest to stop. Thank you.

You can always go and make your own thread if you would like to so be encouraged to do that! Thank you.

Thank you, Jack.
And you are violating the Statement of Faith here.

"Eternal separation from God occurs in hell"

I will leave you to butcher the Bible in your thread!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here are some questions from the original post;

Sexual sin leads to damage to your own body.
Sexual sin that is practiced will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
None of these traits either or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these

None of the above will ever inherit the Kingdom of God.
Paul talks about the struggle of the flesh and the spirit.

Can the person who does these listed things, still be saved if they believe in the death, burial, and resurrection?

Do they deserve to be treated like dirt, spit on, and hit, like Jesus Christ?

Can a Christian still be gay, and a Christian?
Can a Christian love a gay person?

If they love God and love others - when they lean into the spirit of christ with-in them, can they sin if it is Jesus coming through them?

The flesh eventually dies, and people are judged and are raised again either of resurrection of condemnation, or resurrection of life.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack
It is sometimes best to let the unstable be god in their own minds.
What I find difficult is those with mental dz or defects that expect piety and tolerance from others but they themselves cannot tolerate one another !

Share the truth , it will be what judges those whom hear.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jack
It is sometimes best to let the unstable be god in their own minds.
What I find difficult is those with mental dz or defects that expect piety and tolerance from others but they themselves cannot tolerate one another !

Share the truth , it will be what judges those whom hear.
Would you like answer any posed questions pertaing to the topic? While its fine for people share what they would like there comes to a point where the conculsion of beliefs are expressed and thats all one can do which leads to end of discussion.

To continue is to harass; and that is something I get tired of. But if you would like to share your thoughts on the questions please do.

Prople can agree to disagree and move on.

It seems to be a hard topic for most.

In all the gospels you never hear jesus condemning anyone but the pharisees.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anthor interesting note; is Rahab the Harlot who was of the faith,

Harlot
An abandoned woman, Proverbs 29:3; a type of idolatrous nations and cities, Isaiah 1:21 Ezekiel 16:1-63 Nahum 3:4. Among the Jews, prostitutes were often foreigners; hence their name of "strange women." They were often devoted to heathen idols, and their abominations were a part of the worship, Numbers 25:1-5 Hosea 4:14; a custom from the defilement of which the house of God was expressly defended, De 23:18.

If a harlot can be of faith

Then so can those who struggle with their flesh and still look towards Jesus as their savior having faith that he is enough without letting pride take over.

Hebrews 11:31 31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.[a]

Its people who are condemning by their judgments. Judge not lest ye be judged.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Thank you, Jack.
The excessive posting rule is for spammers and people that copy teams of text from their own personal library on a topic instead of engaging in dialogue.

When the OP requests that a topic get back on track it can be acted upon. But we do not do so when there is an off topic conversation taking place involving the OP.

Anything even peripherally related may be considered on topic, but this is at the moderator's discretion.

Alternatively a topic can be locked.

Reactions: MatthewG