Cousin dying of cancer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Awesome!

Father, as believers in Christ Jesus your son, I know that you have numbered our days and that life is in the palm of your hand. I pray that if it is time for @devin's cousin to go home, please send your comfort and peace into her household, into her families household in Jesus name. I also ask that if this is not her time yet, that you send the Holy Spirit to completely dissolve and destroy the cancerous cells that are in her body and that you send the Holy Spirit to completely heal her of the cancer in her body, that she may be completely healed.

I ask this now Father, by faith in Jesus mighty name animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He or she who believes in JESUS shall never die . We will keep praying .
When any lamb passes away they are then forever present with the Glorious Lord . The end of this life , for a lamb , means only
forever with the glorious LORD who has saved them . We will keep praying my friend , that perhaps her life can be extended .
Hezzikiah was told to get His house ready for he would die , but then he mourned unto the LORD and was given
fifteen years . Let us just hope in the glorious Lord .

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome!

Father, as believers in Christ Jesus your son, I know that you have numbered our days and that life is in the palm of your hand. I pray that if it is time for @devin's cousin to go home, please send your comfort and peace into her household, into her families household in Jesus name. I also ask that if this is not her time yet, that you send the Holy Spirit to completely dissolve and destroy the cancerous cells that are in her body and that you send the Holy Spirit to completely heal her of the cancer in her body, that she may be completely healed.

I ask this now Father, by faith in Jesus mighty name View attachment 20890
Thanks Angelina, I'm hoping she will be healed.

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Dear God, please heal this sick women who knows You and yes Lord, she will be with You, but can you please heal her and give her more life and ministry here on this earth and also please let her family be able to have more good memories and life with her? Please Lord, we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin has passed away. I just got the news from my sister. Thanks for all your prayers!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was in her 50's. It is sad. Her mother is also dying of cancer. And her sister had cancer. Apparently the gene runs in their family. I think her sister is currently OK though.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, I am so sorry Devin xxxxxx
Sometimes healing comes through being released from this life into the next xxxxx
Thinking of you and your family x

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I am so sorry Devin xxxxxx
Sometimes healing comes through being released from this life into the next xxxxx
Thinking of you and your family x
Thanks Rita!