Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the virus is %100 fake. I believe they are using it to further subdue and prepare the world for the coming antichrist (false messiah) of whom must first be revealed before the Lord returns as the word of God tells us in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.
Just who is 'they'?
I ask because I remember in my paranoia m.j. days, 'they' was the unknown ubiquitous enemy.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just who is 'they'?
I ask because I remember in my paranoia m.j. days, 'they' was the unknown ubiquitous enemy.
Governments, Religious leaders, News Media, Professionals, non-Professinals, Certified People, non-Certified People....
Basically, according to Ephesians,Galatians, and Revelation, in Harmony with all God's Word and Plan and Purpose, all society.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just who is 'they'?

For those that have spiritual discernment and a view of the bigger picture of what is going on here on earth, know that each and every one of us humans is in a great battle, one that will determine the eternal fate of each of us.

There three types of people in this world.

1) Christians - They who know the truth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible and live in obedience unto God, thus giving them access to faith (trust) in God.

2) Adversaries - Those that know the truth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible but have chosen to give their allegiance unto Satan and demons. These people willfully oppose Christ's cause and try to lead people astray from the straight gate and narrow path which leads unto eternal life.

3) The Lost - Now these are not lost in the sense that they are already damned as the adversaries of God are lost. These are lost in that they do not know the truth, they are as sheep without a shepherd.

It is my estimation that the majority of the world fall into the adversaries while a much smaller fraction fall into the lost category and even smaller fraction are true Christians.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi
Is anybody being taken in by the Covid -19 hoax. Does anyone really understand what's happning.

Would Like to hear your views.
I think that you're the only hoax at the moment! That is, no one should take you seriously!

Reactions: historyb
Aug 31, 2017
Bath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe the virus is %100 fake. I believe they are using it to further subdue and prepare the world for the coming antichrist (false messiah) of whom must first be revealed before the Lord returns as the word of God tells us in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

Indisputably correct.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You first need to understand the agenda of the (New World Order) before you can understand what is happening in the world right now. The nations of the world are dealing with massive hostile take over.

Covid-19 is a hoax to create a world economic crisis disguised as a pandemic to destroy the economy (Covid-19 lockdown.) Which will replace sovereign nation states, wipe out the banks, form a one world digital currency and one world banking system under the formation of a totalitarian One World Government.
(The illnesses are real and people are dying, but is it really Covid 19?)

Who is behind this? They are called the globalist elite. The global elite are a secret society, a satanic organisation that masterminds all world affairs controlling governments, politicians, heads of state and multinational corporations. All mainstream news and front headline tabloids is corporately controlled by the globalist elite.

Why are they doing this? to take back control from family businesses, big businesses and entrepreneur's, to completely disrupt the fabric of society, to control all money, to consolidate all financial power of the world and control world population (digital certificate, vaccine microchip implant, mark of the beast,
Rev 13:16-17.)

The globalist elite have been described as satans henchman laying the ground for their messiah, their ultimate leader the Anti Christ. The Bible speaks of this in Rev 13, about the beast empire, New World Order, the second beast the Anti Christ, and the mark of the beast, (vaccine implant)

Bill Gates is a frontman for the (NWO) globalist agenda. He's responsible for developing the vaccines (mark of the beast (Rev13:16-17) ) so he's innovating for the demise of humanity.

These are end times,
the rise of the Anti Christ.
(Reverlation 13.)
You need to understand that such nefarious and self-serving people , never stand united. You give corrupt and depraved people too much credit. It's difficult even for well intending people to gain solidarity, on any level, let alone on a global scale.
These are the implications of an autocracy, oligarchy or dictatorship, such megalomanaical people cannot share or distribute power, and thus, they must rule alone, for they can never retain a unified focus and mutual objective i.e. for the team.
You are nothing but a frivolous conspiracy theorist. You can't prove a thing that you said.

Last edited:

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You call people conspiracy theorists when they try to speak the truths that are obvious to those that know the truth of the Holy Bible and do even just a little bit of research on such subjects as the NWO, flat earth, the dinosaur hoax, etc.

The term conspiracy theorist was actually created by the CIA to deflect attention away from the JFK assassination. It has been used ever since by Satans agents to deflect attention away from the truth of these somewhat hidden matters. It's the same thing as calling someone crazy or not mentally right. It's a slander to get those reading or listening to turn away from seeking the truth simply by making someone look less than credible. It is evil no doubt.

Reactions: Dcopymope

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments, Religious leaders, News Media, Professionals, non-Professinals, Certified People, non-Certified People....
Basically, according to Ephesians,Galatians, and Revelation, in Harmony with all God's Word and Plan and Purpose, all society.
Are you trying to say sinners like all of us?

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those that have spiritual discernment and a view of the bigger picture of what is going on here on earth, know that each and every one of us humans is in a great battle, one that will determine the eternal fate of each of us.

1) Christians - They who know the truth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible and live in obedience unto God, thus giving them access to faith (trust) in God.

2) Adversaries - Those that know the truth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible but have chosen to give their allegiance unto Satan and demons. These people willfully oppose Christ's cause and try to lead people astray from the straight gate and narrow path which leads unto eternal life.

3) The Lost - Now these are not lost in the sense that they are already damned as the adversaries of God are lost. These are lost in that they do not know the truth, they are as sheep without a shepherd.

It is my estimation that the majority of the world fall into the adversaries while a much smaller fraction fall into the lost category and even smaller fraction are true Christians.
I see many in the 'discernment ministry' and 'prophetic ministry' making predictions and stirring up alarm and clamor that don't pan out. So I still ask, 'who' is 'they'?

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think the words anuit coeptis novus orde decorum is printed on US dollar Bill's? Those words are latin and translate to English as something close to 'the birth of' 'the new world order'.

Some believe that the US was created with the very purpose of being destroyed as launching pad for world government. I think that may be exactly what we see going on right now.

The world is under control of Satan. Hence why you seepentagrams on a majority of the flags of the countries of this world.

@prism "They" are the adversaries of Christ that wilfully war against God, His people and the truth. Now this war is not a physical one but a spiritual one. A war that only those with the knowledge of the truth can see. There are many adversaries, even on these forums, you can tell who they are by their fruits. Do they love the truth or do they stubbornly oppose it?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You missed out the category that you & @Pianoworldstage fall into it i.e. deluded.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNB you are clearly an adversary. You really dont make it too difficult for everyone to see. You oppose the truth and have a contentious, froward spirit.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People die from viral infections daily. The world ignored the thousands of deaths from flu every year. The scam is using COVID-19 as an excuse to further globalist and Leftist Anti-American and Anti-world agendas.
Why won't some leftist group start an anti-Enoch111 scam?
I'll subscribe!

Reactions: Giuliano

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DNB you are clearly an adversary. You really dont make it too difficult for everyone to see. You oppose the truth and have a contentious, froward spirit.
You are irrational, unreasonable and in denial (NWO, flat-earth, dinasour hoax, ...). As an alleged Christian, you spend so much time informing yourself on secular matters, it clearly shows that you are the only one with an agenda to proliferate your own paranoia and cynicism. And subsequently, cause disruption and suspicion where it is just not warranted, nor is it productive, but the contrary.
You're a trouble-maker.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You just described yourself...
Go read your Bible and expound on the Atonement, Eschatological times (maybe not you), Ecclesiology, or something edifying and salvific. Not this unfounded, irrational and unverifiable nonsense.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblically, that is from the Bible, no assumptions need even be made to see the agenda today.

The Bible clearly says what the agenda is today. In the Apocalypse, In Ephesians, In Galatians, etc etc etc

And it is not a godly agenda, no, not at all.

Actually, technically the Bible was not written about today but about the Ancient World.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.
Just as the seal of God (Revelation 7:3) is not a physical mark on the people of God.

That seal we understood as spiritual, in the faith and in
the character; this evil brand we must interpret in like manner, being also
a spiritual mark.

You cannot receive the seal of God without your willingness to serve the Lord and keep His commandments.
Nor can you receive this mark of the beast without willingness to do its commandments and taking an active role
in fighting against God and His saints. A mark that must be spiritually discerned.