Covid-19 Hoax !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to see a break down not just some total
Compare it to the viruses and other epidemics for the last 200 plus years.

Plus, more may be dying from medicine than from the virus. That happens.

Plus, media/ political spin/ lobbying for power and money / .... go figure.....

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedCreator I want to apologize to you for how I acted. The virus is not a hoax, a deacon from our Church has it and it is no joke. I d believe something doesn't smell right and they are stealing our freedoms and liberties. I think it is time for us all to act to take back those freedoms before it's to late

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As COVID-19 ravaged China and began to spread around the globe, the State Department issued cryptic warnings in February and March that Russia was trying to pin the virus on the U.S. both through its overt and covert propaganda organs. In one February briefing, Assistant Secretary of State Philip Reeker called out the propaganda campaign in vague terms and claimed that Moscow was "once again choosing to threaten public safety by distracting from the global health response" with a COVID-19 disinformation campaign.

American diplomats offered no specifics, but just a few days before Reeker’s briefing, a fake story bearing the hallmarks of Secondary Infektion trolls surfaced in Russian-language blogging platforms.

The story, posted to Russian-language blogs and Reddit by multiple fake personas, tries to pin the blame on the COVID-19 outbreak on the U.S. and Kazakhstan by casting the virus as the byproduct of a U.S. nonproliferation program in the country. The trolls pointed to social media posts by a group of hackers calling themselves “Anonymous Kazakhstan.”
Russian Trolls Hype Coronavirus and Giuliani Conspiracies

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really. How so?
Posted last week.

A lot of time and reading over a long time was required, and is required, to sift through all the baloney, to find the truth.

Use key words virus, fda, europe, clinic ebola, zika, black plague, etc etc etc (others you can think of that are pertinent or might be ).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says discipline, correction, even scourging is necessary. without scourging, no one can claim to be a son.
If you look a little deeper, you will see that beating with whips is not what's being spoken of, rather, examination.

God doesn't beat His children. People do that.

He disciplines, which should be understood as making disciples, training us as one trains children.

Much love!

Reactions: Rita

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compare it to the viruses and other epidemics for the last 200 plus years.

Plus, more may be dying from medicine than from the virus. That happens.

Plus, media/ political spin/ lobbying for power and money / .... go figure.....

It is twice as contagious as the other epidemics like the Spanish flu and the mortality rate is high with no medicine, with the right medicine not so much. But we don't have to be afraid or cower just don't touch the face and wash hands often carrying hand sanitizer. One thing about his man made Chinese virus is that one can carry it and spread it without even knowing it. One thing that is quite apparent is the media spin plus they have given almost ridiculous levels to this virus as if you can catch it just looking at someone. We do know now it was man made by the Chinese in a lab and it escaped because there is an intercepted memo and patient zero is the scientist that was creating COVID-19.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted last week.

A lot of time and reading over a long time was required, and is required, to sift through all the baloney, to find the truth.

Use key words virus, fda, europe, clinic ebola, zika, black plague, etc etc etc (others you can think of that are pertinent or might be ).
Not really an answer. Do a google search? Is that it?

Tell me . . .

In what way is my doctor lying, and how do those lies cause deaths?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look a little deeper, you will see that beating with whips is not what's being spoken of, rather, examination.
God doesn't beat His children. People do that.
He disciplines, which should be understood as making disciples, training us as one trains children.
Don't assume that.
-Scourging is not beating with cords, no.
But painful scourging, yes. God's Way.
As Written, and as accomplished by God.
Strict training is necessary also, as written.
God doesn't use cords. He Has His Perfect ...... Everything, Every Way of His.

A foolishness is bound up in the hearts of boys, and <only> the 'rod of discipline' drives it out.
If it is not done young, they do not have much chance later in life, and it is much harder with more troubles, many more troubles.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In what way is my doctor lying, and how do those lies cause deaths?
Is he under the ama, and practices under the ama/ under pharmakeia ?

Or is he honest, still 'abiding' as needed by federal laws, yes, but doing what is right instead of ama /pharmakeia protocol ?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't assume that.
-Scourging is not beating with cords, no.
But painful scourging, yes. God's Way.
As Written, and as accomplished by God.
Strict training is necessary also, as written.
God doesn't use cords. He Has His Perfect ...... Everything, Every Way of His.

A foolishness is bound up in the hearts of boys, and <only> the 'rod of discipline' drives it out.
If it is not done young, they do not have much chance later in life, and it is much harder with more troubles, many more troubles.
Yes, God's ways are perfect, but they are not always perfectly described.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really an answer. Do a google search? Is that it?
It is if you are seeking for the truth.
Duckduckgo and dogpile might be more rewarding though (internet searches). Compare the results of those with google for health problems and natural remedies used for thousands of years, and see how censored g&&gl is.

If you or anyone else is not seeking for truth, for me to post the results of years of observation, study, learning, as God Reveals,
won't make a difference, won't help.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think this is an assumption?

Look at the language.
You wrote it. You assumed Biblical scourging, which God says Himself in the Bible, as God scourges,
was something that it isn't, as you posted instead what men think of beatings etc .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is he under the ama, and practices under the ama/ under pharmakeia ?

Or is he honest, still 'abiding' as needed by federal laws, yes, but doing what is right instead of ama /pharmakeia protocol ?
You said the doctors are lying, and causing deaths. So. What lies are my doctors telling, and how are those lies causing deaths?

Either you can tell me the answer, or you have no business making the accusation.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God's ways are perfect, but they are not always perfectly described.
He describes them perfectly when He makes it known to anyone ,
as revealed also many times in and throughout Scripture.

He never makes a mistake.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is if you are seeking for the truth.
Duckduckgo and dogpile might be more rewarding though (internet searches). Compare the results of those with google for health problems and natural remedies used for thousands of years, and see how censored g&&gl is.

If you or anyone else is not seeking for truth, for me to post the results of years of observation, study, learning, as God Reveals,
won't make a difference, won't help.

Oh. So. If I want to hold you accountable for your statements, it means I am not seeking truth?

There's a twist!