Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been this weird thing in my life that has followed me from 17 years old. I always fall between the cracks. Doesn’t matter who’s in power, with whatever they do, I fall between the cracks, starting with what Reagan did with minimum wage when I was 17 and trying to save for college.
I’ve made everyone promise me they have to put on my tombstone: Here lies Jennie. She fell between the cracks. Lol.
But then there in one of the cracks did you see God? Did He see you and call out to you?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not nearly! I'm watching pennies.

Most of our money goes out for rent and insurance (car, home, medical). We get to have a little left over to eat on. We have lots of soup.

Much love!

Then I think you need to talk to someone. You’re paying at least 6-700 more than you should be. (I just researched it all for about 30 minutes. Trust me, I’m an expert now.)

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then there in one of the cracks did you see God? Did He see you and call out to you?
Oh no. He called out to me when I had finally made a way financially. It was after I met Him that I became poverty stricken again. Lol.
After I met God my life became a country song haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no. He called out to me when I had finally made a way financially. It was after I met Him that I became poverty stricken again. Lol.
Perhaps that was better... God may have needed to show you some things you had not previously seen while on the bottom down between the cracks. A new and better perspective?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Starbucks changed their name. They’re now Fivebucks.
I never liked Starbucks. I was a Dunkin Donuts fan for decades.
Actually, I still am. I buy ground DD for my coffee maker.
Or Folgers. My Dad likes Maxwell House.
I'll drink, eat, anything coffee.
I think it's almost $4 for a medium coffee at DD.
I pay $9 for a pound.

Love my coffee..
iu

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never liked Starbucks. I was a Dunkin Donuts fan for decades.
Actually, I still am. I buy ground DD for my coffee maker.
Or Folgers. My Dad likes Maxwell House.
I'll drink, eat, anything coffee.
I think it's almost $4 for a medium coffee at DD.
I pay $9 for a pound.

Love my coffee..
iu
The first time I tried Starbucks I literally threw it out after one swig.
DD was always my favorite too.
Now I drink instant. Cheapest way to do it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I think you need to talk to someone. You’re paying at least 6-700 more than you should be.

We don't want obummercare, and we don't qualify for subsidies anyway.

I'm on a midrange policy, but she's on one of the top plans. I prefer to make the bigger premium payment than the larger copays, because I can plan for that premium, and I don't want to be in the position of my wife trying to be frugal and not go the doctor when she needs to. So since we don't have that much money, I prefer to pay more up front, so we don't have to be as concerned about coming up with a bigger chunk of cash.

We live in Orange County, one of the more expensive places to live in the US.

And then, we're paying about 30% undermarket on our rent. And we both got killer deals on our cars. Things that normally cost others more cost us less, and on other things they cost us more. My car is 22 years old, looks very "rough" as they say, but runs like a champ, requiring very few repairs.

Me, I just try to follow the bouncing ball, and keep my eyes on Jesus.

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weather reports says temps are gonna drop to 39F in the morning.
I need to start winterizing. Leaves are all a pretty gold and red mixed in with the evergreens.
I hope it's a mild winter as far as snow goes. Shoveling isn't my favorite pass time.
I hope it's not too cold either. I have propane for heat and that's been on the rise. I have a couple electric heaters I use to try and offset the furnace running. The mobile is descent though, it holds the heat pretty good.
I just need to get some plastic and cover the windows. There are a few drafts from age and settling.
I'm already looking forward to spring.
Just one quick interlude for Thanksgiving and I'm going back into hybernation.
LOL
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m still trying to wrap my mind around that…you pay more for health insurance than I make in a year…literally. That’s like 18 or 19,000 a year for insurance. Double what I even MAKE per year.
They won’t be happy until you are homeless like me…
Its all well my dear sister . we may be the poor of this world , BUT RICH IN FAITH . JESUS IS WITH THE LAMBS .
Let the GLORIOUS LORD be PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not nearly! I'm watching pennies.

Most of our money goes out for rent and insurance (car, home, medical). We get to have a little left over to eat on. We have lots of soup.

Much love!
Well enjoy that soup and praise the glorious LORD . So long as we have CHRIST , We have all hope . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .