Covid booster

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think Andy is a Pedo really, or I don't think that such would be his intentions. he could have anyone he wants, but you do not see him getting about with a 16yo girls do you he could get something young sporty to show around on his arm, he is not bad looking.
Look at Charles who is he with, that's no spring chicken.
They could easy have one in her 20's 30 or 40's and who would say boo !

Their are a lot of crazy young woman about, who would not fall for Andy.
Get about in the UK and just see how many of the young women behave nowadays, it's a shocker !
I believe the ages stated were between 12 and 14, that's being a pedophile and statutory rape in my book.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe the ages stated were between 12 and 14, that's being a pedophile and statutory rape in book.
But would one know that a Girl who is at a Party is under 16yo.
A cousin this year was telling me she was out on the town from when she was 14yo playing up, she is 6ft tall and got into nightclubs and all back then with no problems at all. no one thought she was 14yo at all.

I know of girls from school who were having sex from 14yo and they were chasing after it full on with the older boys mainly, I opened the door and one was in my bed with my brothers mate going for it. and others as well. it was the norm for such girls. I was 14 at the time and I knew who the girls all were.

I had a 13yo try and go me when I was 18yo at a mates place that I was staying the night. she was on top of me as I was laying on the lounge and her dad walked by and he was one nasty bloke with more guns that you could poke a stick at. and he was in Nam and a bloke who would never talk to you, always peed off and drunk. so I was like Hey hey hey no way ! hell no ! last time I seen her she was all over me even in front of her boy friend and her brother had to peel her off me and begging her that I am married. she does not care at all ! and that's were you have women like such who would be all out for it with a man like Prince Andy full on.
But I do know that with such one has to be very carful dealing in how you do try and turn down such girls or else come hell have no fury ! their will be a huge scene displayed by them.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But would one know that a Girl who is at a Party is under 16yo.
A cousin this year was telling me she was out on the town from when she was 14yo playing up, she is 6ft tall and got into nightclubs and all back then with no problems at all. no one thought she was 14yo at all.

I know of girls from school who were having sex from 14yo and they were chasing after it full on with the older boys mainly, I opened the door and one was in my bed with my brothers mate going for it. and others as well. it was the norm for such girls. I was 14 at the time and I knew who the girls all were.

I had a 13yo try and go me when I was 18yo at a mates place that I was staying the night. she was on top of me as I was laying on the lounge and her dad walked by and he was one nasty bloke with more guns that you could poke a stick at. and he was in Nam and a bloke who would never talk to you, always peed off and drunk. so I was like Hey hey hey no way ! hell no ! last time I seen her she was all over me even in front of her boy friend and her brother had to peel her off me and begging her that I am married. she does not care at all ! and that's were you have women like such who would be all out for it with a man like Prince Andy full on.
But I do know that with such one has to be very carful dealing in how you do try and turn down such girls or else come hell have no fury ! their will be a huge scene displayed by them.

I see what you are trying to say Reggie, and things like that do happen where girls try to appear older to go with a guy knowing they are underage, because the guy is way older, so we'll have to wait and see what comes of it. Innocent till proven guilty.

I guess nowadays you have to ask for ID, we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't think Ghislaine Maxwell will talk though, as she's afraid she might mysteriously commit suicide like her buddy Epstein did.

I don't mean to derail this thread, to the Mods, pardon me.

I think the booster shots are nothing but more poison just as the covid vaccines are,

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to see my doctor today for my routine quarterly diabetic check, the doctor again asked me if I’m vaccinated, I told him for the umpteenth time I’m not getting it, I don’t trust it.

I saw him working alone with no staff helping him as there usually is, so I asked him “are you alone today?” He replied his staff is sick with Covid, these are people who are vaccinated and have had there booster shots, yet he keeps asking me when I’m getting mine.

For what so I could get Covid anyways?

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I went to see my doctor today for my routine quarterly diabetic check, the doctor again asked me if I’m vaccinated, I told him for the umpteenth time I’m not getting it, I don’t trust it.

I saw hm working alone with no staff helping him as there usually is, so I asked him “are you alone today?” He replied his staff is sick with Covid, these are people who are vaccinated and have had there booster shots, yet he keeps asking me when I’m getting mine.

How come he did not come down with Covid himself ? I do not think that any true Doctor would take the Jab and or could easy give himself what ever in the Jab he wants in it.
So as I was informed, a Bottle of Pfizer had to be diluted here beforehand and then injected, you cannot and do not just get a bottle of Pfizer and take the Pfizer out of a bottle and inject it into people as you can not do that in fact.

So if one bottle of Pfizer turns up then this is diluted into for 6 Jabs I believe.
Now what it I were to give myself one Jab working it that I get no Pfizer at all, so that the does of Pfizer is higher for the next 5 Jabbed people ? well they may get more of a reaction ?
Not to mention I believe that the younger children are being given a lower dosage, about half that of a adult, as this point was explained on TV.

Now as to the Covid Jabs who knows truly what is being delivered, is each bottle of such the same thing or the same dosage, well if we look at just the company Pfizer lets say, now from what I have read their are company's such as this who have a record and a bad record and from what I have been lead to believe is that this company has been fined heavily, to the point that me myself would not trust such a company at all, now if all that I read is true about the fines that such a company has received I would call or demand for the sacking of my PM and every Premier on the spot ! if such is true, because such would be gross negligence.
Now if what I read is true of the company, they have been fined for every underhanded thing in the Book and billions in fines convicted of such, now is this true I ask myself, does a Nation sell it's people out to a company as such types who are openly total degenerates.

I find such is hard to believe, but if it's all true. what would any true worthy human do ?
Do I trust our PM or Premiers ? well I don't to be honest ! now why is that ? well after 60years if I had a list of everything that was underhanded etc etc I would have a list that would take years to read such all out. not to mention out right lies I could expose that such are trash on both major sides. I believe that they are Trash ! I do not respect them at all, and it's not because I want to look down on them, but that I have always wanted to look up to them. but I feel heart broken that I can't truly trust them at all.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I saw hm working alone with no staff helping him as there usually is, so I asked him “are you alone today?” He replied his staff is sick with Covid, these are people who are vaccinated and have had there booster shots, yet he keeps asking me when I’m getting mine.

A testimony to the denial of these people who are stuck on a bandwagon that is going too fast to get off of...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How come he did not come down with Covid himself ? I do not think that any true Doctor would take the Jab and or could easy give himself what ever in the Jab he wants in it.
So as I was informed, a Bottle of Pfizer had to be diluted here beforehand and then injected, you cannot and do not just get a bottle of Pfizer and take the Pfizer out of a bottle and inject it into people as you can not do that in fact.

So if one bottle of Pfizer turns up then this is diluted into for 6 Jabs I believe.
Now what it I were to give myself one Jab working it that I get no Pfizer at all, so that the does of Pfizer is higher for the next 5 Jabbed people ? well they may get more of a reaction ?
Not to mention I believe that the younger children are being given a lower dosage, about half that of a adult, as this point was explained on TV.

Now as to the Covid Jabs who knows truly what is being delivered, is each bottle of such the same thing or the same dosage, well if we look at just the company Pfizer lets say, now from what I have read their are company's such as this who have a record and a bad record and from what I have been lead to believe is that this company has been fined heavily, to the point that me myself would not trust such a company at all, now if all that I read is true about the fines that such a company has received I would call or demand for the sacking of my PM and every Premier on the spot ! if such is true, because such would be gross negligence.
Now if what I read is true of the company, they have been fined for every underhanded thing in the Book and billions in fines convicted of such, now is this true I ask myself, does a Nation sell it's people out to a company as such types who are openly total degenerates.

I find such is hard to believe, but if it's all true. what would any true worthy human do ?
Do I trust our PM or Premiers ? well I don't to be honest ! now why is that ? well after 60years if I had a list of everything that was underhanded etc etc I would have a list that would take years to read such all out. not to mention out right lies I could expose that such are trash on both major sides. I believe that they are Trash ! I do not respect them at all, and it's not because I want to look down on them, but that I have always wanted to look up to them. but I feel heart broken that I can't truly trust them at all.

It is hard to believe that all the governments of the western world have sold out their people... But the evidence is damning and their not addressing any of it which only makes them look even more guilty... I mean, they have lied to us time and time again from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to you do what we say...

I hope you have a good 2022, Reggie, with the Lords by your side

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to mention an update on Prince Andrew……..he hasn’t got away with things yet, it is still going through the courts. His lawyers are going to fight to get the case dropped on Tuesday. He is still claiming he was somewhere else at the time when Virginia Giuffre claims he was at maxwells home with her. He still says he was at a pizza express in Woking ( always found that a weird alibi for someone in the Royal family ) Also if a prince came in and ordered pizza, would someone not remember that, but no witnesses can be found !
Rita

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good question Reggie, why he didn't get sick I don't know, perhaps he didn't take the jab.

He keeps trying to push it on me because he says I'm more prone to getting it because I'm diabetic and have no immunity against covid, I still tell him I'm not getting it.

I asked him if I come down with the symptoms of Covid can he prescribe me Ivermectin instead, he said no they are not allowed to prescribe that to patients unless they are terribly ill and wind up in the ICU, then they'll issue Ivermectin. Sounds stupid doesn't it?

I've already told my Fiance that if I wind up in the hospital due to covid that she is to tell the hospital doctors and staff not to give me the jab but Ivermectin.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to mention an update on Prince Andrew……..he hasn’t got away with things yet, it is still going through the courts. His lawyers are going to fight to get the case dropped on Tuesday. He is still claiming he was somewhere else at the time when Virginia Giuffre claims he was at maxwells home with her. He still says he was at a pizza express in Woking ( always found that a weird alibi for someone in the Royal family ) Also if a prince came in and ordered pizza, would someone not remember that, but no witnesses can be found !
Rita
Did he order a cheese pizza? code word for pedophiles.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A testimony to the denial of these people who are stuck on a bandwagon that is going too fast to get off of...
I wonder if he felt stupid telling me his staff is sick with covid after asking me if I got the jab, and I told him no and ain't getting it, yet his staff did and the boosters also and yet they all wind up catching it, except the Doctor.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Did he order a cheese pizza? code word for pedophiles.
You know that connection did come into my thinking this morning, but it makes no sense because he was really using it as a alibi to prove his innocence in the matter. ( not as a code word ) . So, in this case I don’t think so, he seems genuinely afraid of the consequences. He did a cringe worthy interview ages ago about it all. The only thing that has crossed my mind is the reality that he could be used to distract from all the others in power who are equally guilty ….a scapegoat.
Rita

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it can be a solemn matter to proclaim a whole segment of people to be immune and therefore with no need to take the advised precautions....and then someone in that category, acting on one's proclamation, gets seriously sick or worse...
I haven't known any of my unvaxed family or friends who had a serious case of covid. Yet my fully vaxed mother had a serious case and went into the hospital, got much worse, received all the covid meds EXCEPT the ones that actually work. (I asked.) She died ....not from covid but from internal bleeding and organ failure. She was murdered. She was declared covid-free a week before she died. The meds killed her. I bet they still put that in the books as a covid death. No, it was calculated murder!!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that connection did come into my thinking this morning, but it makes no sense because he was really using it as a alibi to prove his innocence in the matter. ( not as a code word ) . So, in this case I don’t think so, he seems genuinely afraid of the consequences. He did a cringe worthy interview ages ago about it all. The only thing that has crossed my mind is the reality that he could be used to distract from all the others in power who are equally guilty ….a scapegoat.
Rita
I was being sarcastic, I know he wouldn't go into a Pizza Parlor and use a code word for pedophilia trying to get an underage girl.

Reactions: Rita

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I haven't known any of my unvaxed family or friends who had a serious case of covid. Yet my fully vaxed mother had a serious case and went into the hospital, got much worse, received all the covid meds EXCEPT the ones that actually work. (I asked.) She died ....not from covid but from internal bleeding and organ failure. She was murdered. She was declared covid-free a week before she died. The meds killed her. I bet they still put that in the books as a covid death. No, it was calculated murder!!
My mum hah internal bleeding and hey thought she would have organ failure as well, but no ! she has made 3 comebacks and up and about now.
Doctors do not know why or what caused such.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is hard to believe that all the governments of the western world have sold out their people... But the evidence is damning and their not addressing any of it which only makes them look even more guilty... I mean, they have lied to us time and time again from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to you do what we say...

I hope you have a good 2022, Reggie, with the Lords by your side
I hope you do have a good 2022 Rei, we have to make the best of what we can.

I am looking to the worst ever in 2022, I am prepared for anything to happen. Lucky Jesus Christ has me.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother in law and her boyfriend have covid right now. He is in the hospital after having been revived by cpr. His stint had become almost 100% blocked in his heart. He gets to go home in a few days, but they are both recovering. The omicron is going around bad down south right now.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My son had a minimally mild cold, got tested. Positive omicron. So they say. He stayed isolated 2 days returned to work the 3rd.

He recovered quickly. That's good to hear.

This omicron is highly contagious but weaker than the cold now. And the vax has low protection against it, in fact after a short period they say the vaxed become more likely to get it.

But the natural thing to do now is for everyone to just get it and let God sort it out instead of big pharma. It's so contagious that trying to avoid it will be impossible unless u stay home 24-7. Or at least stop forcing the needle and discriminating us that don't take it

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My mother in law and her boyfriend have covid right now. He is in the hospital after having been revived by cpr. His stint had become almost 100% blocked in his heart. He gets to go home in a few days, but they are both recovering. The omicron is going around bad down south right now.

I hope they pull through