Covid booster

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father and I both are having dizziness and morning head pain after getting vaccinated. He said he's waiting to get the booster till after a full year. And by then they should know more about the booster.

I agreed with him. Although the Pfizer vaccine shot was approved by the FDA, the booster shot is still under emergency use authorization. So I would be cautious. I got the distinct feeling from God not to get the booster.

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I guess the point is that one depends on local medical advice in the usual way.

Not on politicians trying to use religion to make their job easier; not on sensationalist statements in the social media, whatever the opinion may be.

Reactions: Mayflower

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Although I understand the sentiment behind what he said I find him the last person I would listen to right now. If he wants to use Jesus as a reason to promote the vaccine perhaps he needs to consider being honest and open about the events at Downing Street last year. None of our residents saw any family over the Christmas period, now because the guidelines have not changed , it will be the same this year.
We have gone into lock down at the care home. All members of staff and residents have been vaccinated, most have had the booster. We had five staff members test positive this week, which mean we have to lockdown to visitors. Now granted it’s not like it was last year , but even so, the guidelines haven’t changed……..
Sorry Pearl this is just political manipulation on his part…….
I actually get quite annoyed when people use Jesus but don’t follow him and clearly don’t care about being honest in other areas. He needs to follow Jesus and listen to his teaching himself……..then What he says might be respected.
Apologies for getting on a soap box , but the care home only went into lockdown yesterday and it’s upset me xx
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Although I understand the sentiment behind what he said I find him the last person I would listen to right now. If he wants to use Jesus as a reason to promote the vaccine perhaps he needs to consider being honest and open about the events at Downing Street last year. None of our residents saw any family over the Christmas period, now because the guidelines have not changed , it will be the same this year.
We have gone into lock down at the care home. All members of staff and residents have been vaccinated, most have had the booster. We had five staff members test positive this week, which mean we have to lockdown to visitors. Now granted it’s not like it was last year , but even so, the guidelines haven’t changed……..
I actually get quite annoyed when people use Jesus but don’t follow him and clearly don’t care about being honest in other areas. He needs to follow Jesus and listen to his teaching himself……..then What he says might be respected.
Apologies for getting on a soap box , but the care home only went into lockdown yesterday and it’s upset me xx
Rita

Im sorry to hear about all thats happening in Europe/UK...
I think that maybe all this must come to pass as Christ said
We all need the fortitude to overcome this unprecedented adversity and i pray for that

But join me again Watson for some off topic investigation...
What is the definition of using Gods name in vein???
Its almost worth starting a thread about because i thought this was it, what Boris just did...
Using Gods name to further your own agenda... "In Gods name lets do this and that"
The vanity is in the fact that your doing it for your own reasons

But some people say that saying "oh my God" is using His name in vain.
But i can't see the vanity of it. What is so vain about that?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So how am i "loving my neighbour" by getting the shot?
It still spreads in a person who has had the jab the same way.
Its a huge deception. I hear on the radio "get jabbed to protect others" How when it doesn't provide immunity... Its a blatant lie

Loving your neighbour is warning them of the devastating side effects of this shot, the loss of our God given rights and the threat of global communism... Thats loving your neighbour

And all this because of omicron which has killed one person in the whole world... This is getting beyond insane... Its weaker than the common cold now, everyone should just catch it and deal with it like we all used to... Gods way...

Natural immunity... Like it was done since Adam and Eve and natural immunity has dominated over virus so much that they have multiplied to almost 8 billion people... So no needles thanks. Leave us alone

People can go and take the jab if they like but for Gods sake leave us alone in peace...
Stop forcing the damn thing...
Stop using criminal tactics like blackmail, coercion, extortion, bribery, threats
Stop censoring everyone who has a different view
And stop discriminating against us

Not you Pearl... Im talking about the governments and mainstream media

Vaccine_Injection.jpg

Last edited:

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stick to the word. The scriptures. One who follows Yahweh and His ways (instructions and teachings)

Psalm 91:1-16

Shalom

Reactions: Taken

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
I fell you. I had to put my dog down on Monday. I never thought I could feel that much pain for a dog. That same afternoon I learned both of my wife’s kids are positive for covid. So our Christmas is now postponed. (my kids can’t come until Monday). This is going to be the worse Christmas since my FIrst Christmas in the military where I just arrived at my first duty station and knew no one. My Christmas was spending a few minutes on the phone with family (Long distance calls were expensive back then)

I was exposed to Covid at work a few months ago. Ended up being a low symptomatic positive myself (I felt like I had a minor cold with sinus problems). My wife tested negative. Last saterday we had her kids over for a cookie baking party with the grandkids. They were ALL exposed the night before having Christmas with their Father and his GF (the baby was already sick, I held him in my arms and was playing with him for along time) we have since tested negative. So in my view the vaccine works (we had Pfizer back in April) I have no plans to get the booster, at least not now. As I just had covid. My wife is thinking about it, but not sure. We know quite a few people who have received the booster with no ill effects. So we are not worried. Just do not see the reason right now. Since we were both exposed twice now within the past few months

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

Sorry to hear that Rita.

I took the pfizer, but not the booster. Im not sure about taking it yet, but have a couple months to pray about it. I didn't take it till like the beginning of September. But I also feel like most I know are against this vaccine. Some have lost their jobs because of not taking this vaccine. I am not sure if the booster will be mandated, but I feel a bit more confident now to say no to the booster to stand in support of both sides. God can protect from the negative effects of a vaccine just as much as a virus.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fell you. I had to put my dog down on Monday. I never thought I could feel that much pain for a dog. That same afternoon I learned both of my wife’s kids are positive for covid. So our Christmas is now postponed. (my kids can’t come until Monday). This is going to be the worse Christmas since my FIrst Christmas in the military where I just arrived at my first duty station and knew no one. My Christmas was spending a few minutes on the phone with family (Long distance calls were expensive back then)

I was exposed to Covid at work a few months ago. Ended up being a low symptomatic positive myself (I felt like I had a minor cold with sinus problems). My wife tested negative. Last saterday we had her kids over for a cookie baking party with the grandkids. They were ALL exposed the night before having Christmas with their Father and his GF (the baby was already sick, I held him in my arms and was playing with him for along time) we have since tested negative. So in my view the vaccine works (we had Pfizer back in April) I have no plans to get the booster, at least not now. As I just had covid. My wife is thinking about it, but not sure. We know quite a few people who have received the booster with no ill effects. So we are not worried. Just do not see the reason right now. Since we were both exposed twice now within the past few months

I am sorry about your dog, EG... And very sorry about your kids and pray for complete healing for them right now. I pray you will still feel loved and blessed this season.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband had covid in November and neither me nor my kids caught it. It is a huge blessing. I'm doing a home test today, just because I've been very tired with a bad cough, tight chest last few days. I would have got it from my husband by December 5th which would have been two weeks since he had it, so if I did it would have been from the preschool. Kids at school and my daughter had a lot of coughs last week. I lean more to this being a chest cold, but just to be safe since it would be day 4 since this started. So prayers much appreciated.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband had covid in November and neither me nor my kids caught it. It is a huge blessing. I'm doing a home test today, just because I've been very tired with a bad cough, tight chest last few days. I would have got it from my husband by December 5th which would have been two weeks since he had it, so if I did it would have been from the preschool. Kids at school and my daughter had a lot of coughs last week. I lean more to this being a chest cold, but just to be safe since it would be day 4 since this started. So prayers much appreciated.
Prayers!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So we are not worried. Just do not see the reason right now.
You should be worried when health officials admit openly that the vaccine does not reduce viral load in the vaccinated, but the politicians using approved advertising on TV and radio recommend boosters to "stop the spread"... They're lying flatter than road kill. That's why we should be concerned. When governments are deliberately telling very large porkies, hiding information regarding the contents of the jabs, allowing the manufacturers to have no liability when things turn to custard, coercing it's own citizens through the threat of job losses should they question and demand informed consent according to the law but are ignored, and the constitutional rights are trodden underfoot, then there's concern. Lots of concern. Oh, did I mention the fudging of numbers of those bring negatively affected by jab reactions,? You know, even those little minor irritations like ummm, death and stuff. This isn't conspiracy theory. It's conspiracy of the highest order. If you have the telegram app on your phone, join the group "Frontline workers speak out". There you'll read some harrowing tales and real life scenarios that doctors and nurses are witnessing... More jab injuries than covid.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should be worried when health officials admit openly that the vaccine does not reduce viral load in the vaccinated, but the politicians using approved advertising on TV and radio recommend boosters to "stop the spread"... They're lying flatter than road kill. That's why we should be concerned. When governments are deliberately telling very large porkies, hiding information regarding the contents of the jabs, allowing the manufacturers to have no liability when things turn to custard, coercing it's own citizens through the threat of job losses should they question and demand informed consent according to the law but are ignored, and the constitutional rights are trodden underfoot, then there's concern. Lots of concern. Oh, did I mention the fudging of numbers of those bring negatively affected by jab reactions,? You know, even those little minor irritations like ummm, death and stuff. This isn't conspiracy theory. It's conspiracy of the highest order. If you have the telegram app on your phone, join the group "Frontline workers speak out". There you'll read some harrowing tales and real life scenarios that doctors and nurses are witnessing... More jab injuries than covid.
Sir, I am living proof the vaccine helps. Also my wife, and my coworker and so many other people I know who have been vaccinated and have become positive with little to no affects from the virus itself.

We are not just normal people with healthy bodies and strong reisitance, we are people that are susceptible to diseases such as this. So you can sit that and read all the news you want, and read all the things which support your view. But don;t tell me what is real and what is not real.

I know of no one who had any ill effects from taking the vaccine. The strangest side affect I have witnessed was in myself when I woke up in the middle of the night the day I got it and had extreme chills and severe flu like symptoms for about 5 hours. Then I was fine, things we were told MAY be a side affect.

I am not pro government nor am I pro vaccine. I Am against mandates. I am against masks, (unless we are in the presence of people who are highly susceptible, we need to think and love and serve others, not ourselves.)

All this anti-vax crap, and all this saying the virus is really not severe just because we are trying to fight a government is nonsense. It does not help your case, your fight, or your cause. It hurts it, and it puts so many people at risk of death and severe long term injury due to this virus.

This virus is nothing but the next step in what I see as the birth pangs of matt 24. The. Last few decades has seen one virus after another (h1n1, the bird flue, this virus and that virus) and it is not going to stop. it will get worse. We think this is bad, wait till the next one.

All the conspiracy theories and the anti government hate is not going to prepair us for what is to come. I am thankful people are out there trying to do something to help those who are at risk. Who gives a crap if they make a prophet off of it. That is democracy and capitalism for you.

The lord said there will be days of great tribulation such as never has been seen before. I believe we are headed for those days. The stuff we see today is just a walk in the park compared for what is to come. Scaring people half out of their minds is not going to help. We as the body of Christ should be preaching hope, and love, and tryign to draw as many people to God as we can, especially as that fateful day approaches.

You can’t stop it from coming, No one can. Lets drop the hate, lets drop the division, ets come together. Are there people that should not get the Vacc. yes, Are there people that should take it? yes.

Are there side affect and possible severe issues that may come with it? Yes, That goes with ANY medicine.

Satan wants us divided, It wants us fighting like we are, because it takes focus off christ. And the mission he gave us, which is to go into the world. And to enter the gates of hell and rescue people out of Satans grasp.

When an army fights within itself. It gets defeated. Is that what people want?

Jesus is in control. Do you believe this? If you do, then why are you so afraid? Why are you listing to the fake news? The fake news wants to divide you. Wants to divide us, lets fight this nonsense. And lets go and do the will of God.

Jesus said in matt 245 he who endures till his return will be saved. We have to do what we can to endure. If it means taking something to help us fight off a disease so we can live, then that is what it means.

Any rant over, I stay out of these threads for a reason, I think a lot of them are satanic. Because it is just people who are supposed to be brothers and sisters in christ at war with each other.

Which is exactly what satan wants.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Mayflower Hoping it works out well for you personally and that you all have a peaceful and safe Christmas.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh I am negative. It is just a chest cold. LOL. I figured if I didn't get it when my husband did, I wouldn't get it now. He was horribly sick. He stayed in bed two weeks.

Reactions: dev553344

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful if you use those home tests. It said to pull the adhesive strip off and the first one I pulled the test strip off. LOL

Reactions: dev553344