Covid, Masks, and back to normal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't answer my question...
A simple and valid question...
I'll try again

Im not claiming this is what your saying...
This is what some people are saying...

Some are saying the needles are toxic while others are saying there not...
Both are claiming God told them this (your declaring the claim infallible when you do that i believe)
Who is correct???
Please answer instead of trying to dismiss it as you so far have
Thank you
I believe what I believe. God is correct. I will change my answer for Him when and if He advises me to do so. That is at the moment the only answer you will receive from me. Have a very good day and give God the glory!

Reactions: Taken and Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn’t directly say to me, don’t get this jab. I’m following my conscience in it. I doubt He has spoken aloud, directly, to anyone about it, but I don’t know that for sure. Just because He doesn’t speak directly to me with locutions (except once) doesn’t mean He doesn’t do that with others.

If your conscience is screaming at you that to not get it is not loving others, then get it.
If your conscience is screaming at you that you don’t feel it’s right, don’t get it.
If your conscience isn’t telling you anything either way but you are frightened of COVID or dying by COVID, get it.

But whether you do or don’t, leave others to God.
Amen!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And another thing...

People say they trust in God then turn around and get the vaccine...
Such people don't trust in God at all. They trust in the vaccine much more than God. They fear death

I trust in God, my life is in his hands not the hands of some experimental syringe...
Im not afraid of death... Im happy if/when God takes me...

Christ is my saviour but for many its the vaccine that is their saviour

Either you trust in God or you trust in the vaccine

Ah man, come on. It’s not quite that adamant.
Remember I said I recently took antibiotics? I’m still taking them.
I forgot to wear my mouth guard one night so I grinded my teeth all night. I’ve forgot it other times too, and I wake up with one tooth hurting bad and real sensitive for a few days. But occasionally it doesn’t just go back to normal and instead results in an infection under the tooth, which happened this time. My jaw began to swell and I asked God to heal it. He didn’t. I woke the next morning looking like a chipmunk and in such bad pain I almost passed out. Dentist couldn’t fit me in for 30 more hours. I prayed again, asking God to heal it. Woke next morning with fever and even more pain and so much swelling that everyone gasped when they saw me.
Waited until appt at 1:15 and went and got antibiotic. Was in so much pain and lethargy I couldn’t even drive myself.

Should I have kept waiting for God to heal me and not gotten antibiotic? Does it mean I don’t trust Him if I take the antibiotic? He didn’t heal me even though I asked and believe He could have healed me if He wanted to. It doesn’t make me stop trusting Him even though He didn’t answer as I had hoped.

I realize there’s a difference. One is an immediate and current sickness and one is a potential sickness. I could get COVID. I still would trust Him if I did. I still would ask to be healed. I still would go to the hospital if He didn’t heal me and I started having real trouble breathing. Granted, I wouldn’t go for fear of dying but rather to try to alleviate discomfort or pain.

I don’t know, I’m just rambling now I guess. I never fear what could possibly happen to me, I just deal with whatever is currently happening to me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot to wear my mouth guard one night so I grinded my teeth all night. I’ve forgot it other times too, and I wake up with one tooth hurting bad and real sensitive for a few days. But occasionally it doesn’t just go back to normal and instead results in an infection under the tooth, which happened this time. My jaw began to swell and I asked God to heal it. He didn’t. I woke the next morning looking like a chipmunk and in such bad pain I almost passed out. Dentist couldn’t fit me in for 30 more hours. I prayed again, asking God to heal it. Woke next morning with fever and even more pain and so much swelling that everyone gasped when they saw me.
Waited until appt at 1:15 and went and got antibiotic. Was in so much pain and lethargy I couldn’t even drive myself.

Should I have kept waiting for God to heal me and not gotten antibiotic? Does it mean I don’t trust Him if I take the antibiotic? He didn’t heal me even though I asked and believe He could have healed me if He wanted to. It doesn’t make me stop trusting Him even though He didn’t answer as I had hoped.

I realize there’s a difference. One is an immediate and current sickness and one is a potential sickness. I could get COVID. I still would trust Him if I did. I still would ask to be healed. I still would go to the hospital
Its where our trust is that matters my dear sister . ONLY GOD allows a person to be healed .
Even if i took ten thousand vaccines , ten thousand antiboitics , STILL i would not be healed , LEST GOD DID IT .
I do warn us all , however , IF anyone has yet to get the vaccine . DONT DO IT . DO NOT DO IT . DO NOT DO IT .
To those who already did , THE LORD is with the lambs . HE can keep you safe .
But here is where most folks FAIL GOD and show they have no trust in him . Watch this next statement .
FOR this proves they do NOT TRUST IN GOD . IF One has the vaccine and believes other MUST GET IT
And they surround and force them to get it , I AM TELLING YOU ALL their trust is NOT IN GOD , ITS IN THE VACCINE .
Cause they THINK the vaccine is gonna save everyone and everything .
They are often heavy on fear , thinking VACCINE MIGHTY IS GONNA SAVE THEM , WHEN IN TRUTH
its like i said earlier . ITS UP TO GOD . I could get ten doses of the vaccine and still , IF GOD allows a person to get said virus
THEY GONNA GET IT . JUST LIKE IF HE DONT ALLOW said person to get it , EVEN IF they had no shots , THEY WONT GET IT .
MY TRUST IS NOT IN MEN . ITS IN GOD . Some folks go in for a surgeory and come out fine , SOME GO IN and DIE under the knife .
IN THE END its up to GOD . THAT IS WHERE OUR HEART SHOULD BE . STOP trusting in man and etc .
But its not a sin to get medicine . LOOK at how HEZZEKIAH was healed . GOD had them put a polutice on his boil .
SO YEAH GOD uses healing through that kind of stuff too . ITS JUST we ought to KNOW and FULLY BELIEVE that the healing is FROM GOD
as is the protection comes from GOD . but many dont . THEY FEAR , they have put all their hope in a lousy dark vaccine .
While as , I actually researched the nasty thing and seen the long term damage this kind of stuff DID in animal trials .
GOD IS WITH ME . I am that fully persuaded in mind and in heart and i DONT NEED their lousy bad news shot .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I agree with all you said there amigo.

A verse teased the corners of my mind, something like…a lazy man says, don’t go out there, there’s a bear out there. And then it came to mind, fear as laziness with our trust.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we all have had to go through times where God shows us that we’re not being fully trusting in Him only but are leaning on trusting someone or something else and have convinced ourselves we aren’t doing it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we all have had to go through times where God shows us that we’re not being fully trusting in Him only but are leaning on trusting someone or something else and have convinced ourselves we aren’t doing it.
You are big time correct sister . GOD shows us where we are failing . YES HE DOES . He will build OUR TRUST and our FAITH
to be IN HE ALONE , IN CHRIST ALONE . HE will get us to the place where we do not even TRUST IN OURSELVES , ONLY IN HE AND IN HE ALONE .
YOU are SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . SPOT ON RIGHT about that .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t go for checkups or mammograms or flu shots or colonoscopies. I don’t do what they say I’m supposed to regarding preventative medicine. I only go to a doctor when there’s an actual problem….

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To whoever is here right now and to whoever will show up later , ITS HIGH TIME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . LET us grow in the grace and learn to not trust in man or in our own selves but rather in the LIVING GOD
and HIS CHRIST WHOM HE DID SEND . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . SO hands up , ITS PRAISING TIME .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are big time correct sister . GOD shows us where we are failing . YES HE DOES . He will build OUR TRUST and our FAITH
to be IN HE ALONE , IN CHRIST ALONE . HE will get us to the place where we do not even TRUST IN OURSELVES , ONLY IN HE AND IN HE ALONE .
YOU are SPOT ON RIGHT SISTER . SPOT ON RIGHT about that .

I have to preface this by saying I believe in our gathering together prewrath. Ive thought that those who are found worthy to escape the time of testing are those who have been sifted and tested and have strong trust and those left behind are left behind to be sifted more, not as punishment.
“But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”
All we can do is keep running to trust Him more and more and stumble in trust less and less and pray we be found worthy to escape that time of testing coming on the world if we happen to still be living when He comes. Who knows if we’ve been sifted enough yet to be counted worthy? Lord, I DO believe, please help my unbelief.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to preface this by saying I believe in our gathering together prewrath. Ive thought that those who are found worthy to escape the time of testing are those who have been sifted and tested and have strong trust and those left behind are left behind to be sifted more, not as punishment.
“But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”
All we can do is keep running to trust Him more and more and stumble in trust less and less and pray we be found worthy to escape that time of testing coming on the world if we happen to still be living when He comes. Who knows if we’ve been sifted enough yet to be counted worthy? Lord, I DO believe, please help my unbelief.
How many arks was there in the days of noah . Did the angels later rescue anyone else in sodom .
My advice to all that has breath is , Come to the one true biblical JESUS and fast , for once the door shuts
many will wail . GOD , HIS wrath comes against an ungodly world , the beast the fp and etc .
NO man or woman wants to go under that wrath , for that end is the lake of fire that burns and is known and called the second death .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many arks was there in the days of noah . Did the angels later rescue anyone else in sodom .
My advice to all that has breath is , Come to the one true biblical JESUS and fast , for once the door shuts
many will wail . GOD , HIS wrath comes against an ungodly world , the beast the fp and etc .
NO man or woman wants to go under that wrath , for that end is the lake of fire that burns and is known and called the second death .

I kind of think some will be ultimately be saved that go through the tribulation and that they are the ones spoken of who were beheaded in rev 6.
In rev 7 the angel says some men John is seeing are those who were killed in the tribulation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of think some will be ultimately be saved that go through the tribulation and that they are the ones spoken of who were beheaded in rev 6.
Through tribulation . Well yeah that has always applied to the CHURCH . The thing is the wrath that comes FROM GOD
it comes against ONLY THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THE BEAST and etc . THEY WONT BE SAVED they TOOK HIS MARK .
ITS US that had better learn real quick that we are appointed unto tribulation . Look at how many saints
have already died under the worlds tribulation through all ages . We will NOT be excluded . this world and this beast
WILL NOT LOVE US . MANY are GONNA DIE SISTER . But have no fear . I want you to have NO FEAR .
JESUS IS WITH US NO MATTER WHAT WE SUFFER in this life . NO matter what . AND IF WE DIE
WE ARE THEN WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED US . ITS A WIN WIN FOR THE LAMBS NO MATTTER WHAT COMES AGAINST US .
In this world ye shall have tribulation . NO fear of man , no fear of suffering , no fear of death . FOR JESUS IS WITH US THROUGH IT ALL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through tribulation . Well yeah that has always applied to the CHURCH . The thing is the wrath that comes FROM GOD
it comes against ONLY THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THE BEAST and etc . THEY WONT BE SAVED they TOOK HIS MARK .
ITS US that had better learn real quick that we are appointed unto tribulation . Look at how many saints
have already died under the worlds tribulation through all ages . We will NOT be excluded . this world and this beast
WILL NOT LOVE US . MANY are GONNA DIE SISTER . But have no fear . I want you to have NO FEAR .
JESUS IS WITH US NO MATTER WHAT WE SUFFER in this life . NO matter what . AND IF WE DIE
WE ARE THEN WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED US . ITS A WIN WIN FOR THE LAMBS NO MATTTER WHAT COMES AGAINST US .
In this world ye shall have tribulation . NO fear of man , no fear of suffering , no fear of death . FOR JESUS IS WITH US THROUGH IT ALL .

yeah, I don’t fear it. I trust Him. I do believe in a Pretrib gathering though. But if it turns out I’ve misunderstood what I read, I still trust Him.
But the saints rule over the nations with Jesus for 1000 years. Some survive the tribulation and don’t take the mark. And the saints rule over them.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also think a lot about the verse about being thrown into prison for 10 days and wonder…
And the verse about God cutting the time short and wonder…

They’re encouraging and hopeful verses to me.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, sidetrack there I guess, although to me, nothing is really a sidetrack and it all connects and intersects.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I realize there’s a difference. One is an immediate and current sickness and one is a potential sickness. I could get COVID. I still would trust Him if I did. I still would ask to be healed. I still would go to the hospital if He didn’t heal me and I started having real trouble breathing. Granted, I wouldn’t go for fear of dying but rather to try to alleviate discomfort or pain.

I don’t know, I’m just rambling now I guess. I never fear what could possibly happen to me, I just deal with whatever is currently happening to me.
God bless you dear sister for sharing this.

Long ago and far away when my wife and were new converts to the Lord it soon came to that first congregation's attention that my wife had many health problems. At first they would just pray and be quiet, but as the months and years went by and she was not healed instantly and she was so often really sick, it became a common thing to criticize her for her lack of faith in God. It was hard for her and it was hard for me even though I was mostly healthy as a horse.

It put our marriage on trial, but God was with us as we learn to trust Him in spite of our own doubts and the lack of support from the people who should have been trying to help us. More than one pastor over the years would jump right on that bandwagon with the rest of them. They were difficult to love.

God never healed my wife from her physical sickliness per se, but He did invest in us a greater trust in Him and in each other, no matter what others were saying. The test was not just for us, but for them. I try not to point fingers, but I cannot help but think of those people in that first congregation and in others subsequently who played those same faith "games" with us or against us telling her to... "Have faith like we do!"

These physical bodies of ours, are part of the testing ground. My primary test was not my body, but my wife's. I would not get sick when the kids got sick... but she frequently would. I would not stumble and break bones when we were working outside, but she would frequently. Our 'brothers and sisters' in the Lord would say things like, "Sister, where is your faith?"

In the last several years before I retired from secular work, my wife's asthma attacks were frequent and severe. More that one hundred times a year I would rush her to the hospital for such an attacks. At first we would call our pastor like they told us to do. They would at first rush out to pray for her... but that did not last long. They would eventually only pray for her from a distance... not coming to our house or to the hospital. I began to wonder what a pastor was supposed to do...?

Why are some people born sickly?
Why are some born in extremely poor countries like Haiti?
Why this or that in the negative as any man of flesh understands negative?

In spite of our circumstances we must not lose our faith in God.

@stunnedbygrace
One of your tests was with your teeth. Did you pass the test? [Don't answer that question!] You may know, but God certainly does. Sometimes the test is not testing what we think it is testing...

Sometimes God rewards us with blessings in this physical life, but this place is still as I see it only a testing ground. How well have been doing? God knows!

"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." I Cor 15:19

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can say say that every test or trial has been a test of only one thing - my trust.
Amen! Sometimes people stop trusting God because they want to insist that He fix the here and now in the way that they believe that He should. When He does not do it, they leave Him completely. They fail to understand God's purposes and therefore His will for them... for all of us.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬