• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
First...
John 1:12 says..

"""""But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name""""

Reader.....Notice the ONE and ONLY condition to receive this Power from God that IS the "power to BECOME a Son of God".

The condition is..."received Him".

And How do you receive Jesus? You receive Him by Faith, and God accepts your faith the instant you give it to Him.
Result: God gives you "the righteousness of God in Christ", and the New Birth is caused by the Holy Spirit. = Born again.
End Result? Redeemed. Saved. Having Eternal life. You become a "new creation in Christ".. You have literally, SPIRITUALLY been restored to the exact spiritual state that Adam had before He fell.
THAT is the power of "The righteousness of God", as it causes this, and moreso, you become this, spiritually.
See, to exist in Christ, you have to become "one with God", and that has happened by being born again.

Saint...... God could not live in you... You could not be "the temple of the Holy Spirit", unless God has recreated you to become something SPIRITUALLY, that He can INDWELL.
See it?

Now....Who is Him that you Receive in John 1:12? Him: is JESUS......This is faith in Christ = is how you receive Him., and become "IN CHRIST", is how you spiritually abide "In Him".
And when you do this, its because God has given you HIS power to become a Son of God, which is why you are 'In Christ".
Now, to be born again, is the Spiritual PROCESS, that happens instantly, that the Holy Spirit causes.
But what is the actual POWER to be released?

ITs this.....> Romans 1:16.

""" For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the POWER OF GOD unto salvation to every one that believeth"""

Notice reader.....that this power of God producing something when it is applied to you through your faith.
It produces.... "unto Salvation". It produces "born again".. It produces "A new creation in Christ".
This means, you are taken from darkness to Light, and from Hell to Heaven... From lost to Saved.. From sinner to Redeemed Saint.
You are changed from unbeliever to believer, which IS the Power, and in this is your Salvation and your eternal life found.

Here is Light.
Jesus is Eternal Life., and Jesus in you is your eternal life.
You are spiritually joined to Jesus, and this joins you to eternal life.
When someone asks you...>"Do you have eternal life"....You say..>"yes, i have Jesus in me, who is Eternal life, Himself"..... as Jesus said, """I came to give you LIFE, and that more abundantly. And Jesus said....i am the Resurrection and the LIFE"..
See that LIFE?
You have that, if you are born again.....and that LIFE is everlasting... never-ending.

This is why Paul teaches you that he "preaches the CROSS".....as the POWER of the Transformation into that LIFE, (born again) proves you have become a Son of God, because you become spiritually transformed.
And all this is ours BASED ON "the finished work of Christ on the Cross".
When Jesus from the Cross said...>"it is finished"..>He was telling you that Redemption, Eternal Life, Salvation, as GOD's GRACE, has been completed for you 2000 yrs ago.
And God says...>>Now give me your faith in My Redeemer, and i'll give you His redemption and His Salvation to you, as "THE GIFT of Salvation", and "The GIFT of Righteousness".

Have you believed ? 2 Corinthians 6:2

This is why Jesus tells you in John 14:6, that He is THE WAY to God.
He is explaining the LITERAL CROSS of CHRIST that is "the power of God, unto Salvation".

Not Water.
Not commandments
Not deeds, self effort, or "trying to be like Christ".

Only the Cross and Christ the Redeemer has God provided as "the Power of God UNTO Salvation" = for as many as BELIEVE.
Give God your Faith in Christ once, and have your Salvation Day.. as God will produce in you that day that second, the power to become a "new Creation" "in Christ"..."one with God"..... Born Again.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you put on Christ?

By being born again into the Spirit of God, BY the Holy Spirit of God.

This is the "washing of regeneration"...Its a Spiritual Birth, caused by GOD's HOLY Spirit.

WHen does it happen?
The very SECOND you give God your Faith in Christ....>He will then BIRTH Your Spirit, into His own. = Born again.

Now do you put on the Mind of Christ?
A.) By understanding who you have become, as born as... = "The righteousness of God, in Christ"

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By being born again into the Spirit of God, BY the Holy Spirit of God.

This is the "washing of regeneration"...Its a Spiritual Birth, caused by GOD's HOLY Spirit.

WHen does it happen?
The very SECOND you give God your Faith in Christ....>He will then BIRTH Your Spirit, into His own. = Born again.

Now do you put on the Mind of Christ?
A.) By understanding who you have become, as born as... = "The righteousness of God, in Christ"

better check you’re Bible!

gal 3:27 baptism

so when you first believed with the littlest tiniest bit of faith you are saved?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
so when you first believed with the littlest tiniest bit of faith you are saved?

God is the judge regarding knowing that your faith is valid.
I dont judge faith...I just hear a person's theology, as this reveals their true faith.

Real Faith in Christ is proven, not by posting verses, but its regarding one thing only.

Do you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, ....or not. ?
Do you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, ....or not. ??????

IF NOT, then you are not born again, or.... you are a person who has no real faith in Christ anymore, yet, you were born again at some point in your past.
Paul teaches much about these who are "fallen from Grace", in Galatians.
The worst of them, teach Legalism., and have become Galatians 1:8 and these HERETICS infect "christian" forums, and turn them into anything but one.
Its why they are here.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the judge regarding knowing that your faith is valid.
I dont judge faith...I just hear a person's theology, as this reveals their true faith.

Real Faith in Christ is proven, not by posting verses, but its regarding one thing only.

Do you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, ....or not. ??????

IF NOT, then you are not born again, or.... you are a person who has no real faith in Christ anymore, yet, you were born again at some point in your past.
Paul teaches much about these who are "fallen from Grace", in Galatians.
The worst of them, teach Legalism., and have become Galatians 1:8 and these HERETICS infect "christian" forums, and turn them into anything but one.
Its why they are here.

then you think you’re saved?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
do you think you’re saved now while you’re still alive?

We are saved on Earth.
Its on earth we believe in Jesus, or not.

See, everyone believes after they die, but that is not Faith.

Its not "FAITH" to have died 3 mins ago, a Christ Rejector, and you are now in Hell, thinking...."OOOPPPPPS, i guess it was REAL".

See that? = TOO LATE.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again.
There is no other way to be saved.

born again means to be justified in Christ thru grace by faith and baptism and a member of the holy church, then comes sanctification then if you persevere to the end in prayer and virtues and die in a state of sanctifying grace then you will have salvation!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and baptism and a member of the holy church,

Jesus is not a Catholic.
Peter is not a Catholic
God is not a Catholic
Mary is not a Catholic.

There are no Catholics, (Cult of Mary) in Heaven.

There is only God, Jesus, the host of Heaven, and the born again, in Heaven.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not a Catholic.
Peter is not a Catholic
God is not a Catholic
Mary is not a Catholic.

There are no Catholics, (Cult of Mary) in Heaven.

There is only God, Jesus, the host of Heaven, and the born again, in Heaven.

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal) All men!

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people. All men!

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world. All men!

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. All men!

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. All men!

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal) All men!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A

Universal (Catholic)

The definition of Catholic as "universal", is legit.
But the Catholic Church, is "the cult of Mary", and is not the "one true church".
The BORN AGAIN, are the "one true Church", the "body of Christ", and "the Bride of Christ".

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The definition of Catholic as "universal", is legit.
But the Catholic Church, is "the cult of Mary", and is not the "one true church".
The BORN AGAIN, are the "one true Church", the "body of Christ", and "the Bride of Christ".

you are a spiritual orphan!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are devoted to Mary.
Christians are devoted to Christ.
It can't be both.
If you can understand that Mary didnt die on the Cross for your sin, then perhaps you can adjust your devotion.

no she only gave us our savior!

Christ is King!
Mary is Queen!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
First...
John 1:12 says..

"""""But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name""""

Reader.....Notice the ONE and ONLY condition to receive this Power from God that IS the "power to BECOME a Son of God".

The condition is..."received Him".

And How do you receive Jesus? You receive Him by Faith, and God accepts your faith the instant you give it to Him.
Result: God gives you "the righteousness of God in Christ", and the New Birth is caused by the Holy Spirit. = Born again.
End Result? Redeemed. Saved. Having Eternal life. You become a "new creation in Christ".. You have literally, SPIRITUALLY been restored to the exact spiritual state that Adam had before He fell.
THAT is the power of "The righteousness of God", as it causes this, and moreso, you become this, spiritually.
See, to exist in Christ, you have to become "one with God", and that has happened by being born again.

Saint...... God could not live in you... You could not be "the temple of the Holy Spirit", unless God has recreated you to become something SPIRITUALLY, that He can INDWELL.
See it?

Now....Who is Him that you Receive in John 1:12? Him: is JESUS......This is faith in Christ = is how you receive Him., and become "IN CHRIST", is how you spiritually abide "In Him".
And when you do this, its because God has given you HIS power to become a Son of God, which is why you are 'In Christ".
Now, to be born again, is the Spiritual PROCESS, that happens instantly, that the Holy Spirit causes.
But what is the actual POWER to be released?

ITs this.....> Romans 1:16.

""" For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the POWER OF GOD unto salvation to every one that believeth"""

Notice reader.....that this power of God producing something when it is applied to you through your faith.
It produces.... "unto Salvation". It produces "born again".. It produces "A new creation in Christ".
This means, you are taken from darkness to Light, and from Hell to Heaven... From lost to Saved.. From sinner to Redeemed Saint.
You are changed from unbeliever to believer, which IS the Power, and in this is your Salvation and your eternal life found.

Here is Light.
Jesus is Eternal Life., and Jesus in you is your eternal life.
You are spiritually joined to Jesus, and this joins you to eternal life.
When someone asks you...>"Do you have eternal life"....You say..>"yes, i have Jesus in me, who is Eternal life, Himself"..... as Jesus said, """I came to give you LIFE, and that more abundantly. And Jesus said....i am the Resurrection and the LIFE"..
See that LIFE?
You have that, if you are born again.....and that LIFE is everlasting... never-ending.

This is why Paul teaches you that he "preaches the CROSS".....as the POWER of the Transformation into that LIFE, (born again) proves you have become a Son of God, because you become spiritually transformed.
And all this is ours BASED ON "the finished work of Christ on the Cross".
When Jesus from the Cross said...>"it is finished"..>He was telling you that Redemption, Eternal Life, Salvation, as GOD's GRACE, has been completed for you 2000 yrs ago.
And God says...>>Now give me your faith in My Redeemer, and i'll give you His redemption and His Salvation to you, as "THE GIFT of Salvation", and "The GIFT of Righteousness".

Have you believed ? 2 Corinthians 6:2

This is why Jesus tells you in John 14:6, that He is THE WAY to God.
He is explaining the LITERAL CROSS of CHRIST that is "the power of God, unto Salvation".

Not Water.
Not commandments
Not deeds, self effort, or "trying to be like Christ".

Only the Cross and Christ the Redeemer has God provided as "the Power of God UNTO Salvation" = for as many as BELIEVE.
Give God your Faith in Christ once, and have your Salvation Day.. as God will produce in you that day that second, the power to become a "new Creation" "in Christ"..."one with God"..... Born Again.
If you believe the Cross has Power, which it definitely does considering who shed His blood by it, does the power of the Cross alone convert men and women to God ?