cycle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for 2 -3 days the marriage program of our house owners family is going one. Someone has stolen dad s cycle.

You can pray wone who has stole will return dad s cycle so that dad will keep cycling and doing his exercise everyday.

Thanks!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying he will get his bike back.

Thanks sis. Nancy, as I put prayer request after sometime I heard dad is riding his cycle a Pastor who is 2-3 houses next to us , saw dad's cycle at night and kept the cycle inside his house, he realized it's my dad s cycle and someone may steal it so he took it inside his house.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sis. Nancy, as I put prayer request after sometime I heard dad is riding his cycle a Pastor who is 2-3 houses next to us , saw dad's cycle at night and kept the cycle inside his house, he realized it's my dad s cycle and someone may steal it so he took it inside his house.
God is so good!