: D Is Marijuana a Christian Drug?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Markseasigh said:
LOL

So you believe that people should be incarcerated for Marijuana use/ growing?
By the way you can eat pot for meat. Its pretty tasty too. as a seasoning.
It just has extra vitamins in it than Vitamin C
Tasty? That is a relative term, then. I think it tastes terrible.
a4332143-26-vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Markseasigh said:
So you think that smoking pot brings you in contact with OTHER GODS.
There is no other God than Elohim.
When I speak to God I call God By name.
There is no way I could ever converse with EVIL GODS, just because I'm on POT.
That is rediculace. If anything it helps with avoiding evil thoughts about your neighbor. Like hey I don't care that Jim owes me two hundred bucks, cause I have all this weed to smoke lol
[/QUOTE]Yeah, weed makes you not take life seriously.

Markseasigh said:
NO, for all seriousness.
Weed led me to God, because it helped me realize that there was a spiritual world. That there is only one God, Gods the only one listening so if you Pray to God through Jesus, God's gonna hear you. lol
If you pray to God, Gods gonna hear you.
If you pray to God, with his name Elohim. God is gonna hear you, cause he's the only one listening.
Unless someone else is in the room listening to you.
There is no way that Marijuana is BAD other than its against the Law.
People don't need to go to Jail for using POT anymore.
I personally have served over a year in prison for my personal use.
I was caught in West Virginia. Cause I smoked with the wrong kid that I thought was my friend. Turned out he was an undercover.
I am a Christian, and I smoke weed.
Your definitely high, right now.
livestock~09-29-04-pot.gif

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Markseasigh said:
So you think that smoking pot brings you in contact with OTHER GODS.
There is no other God than Elohim.
When I speak to God I call God By name.
There is no way I could ever converse with EVIL GODS, just because I'm on POT.
That is rediculace. If anything it helps with avoiding evil thoughts about your neighbor. Like hey I don't care that Jim owes me two hundred bucks, cause I have all this weed to smoke lol
NO, for all seriousness.
Weed led me to God, because it helped me realize that there was a spiritual world. That there is only one God, Gods the only one listening so if you Pray to God through Jesus, God's gonna hear you. lol
If you pray to God, Gods gonna hear you.
If you pray to God, with his name Elohim. God is gonna hear you, cause he's the only one listening.
Unless someone else is in the room listening to you.
There is no way that Marijuana is BAD other than its against the Law.
People don't need to go to Jail for using POT anymore.
I personally have served over a year in prison for my personal use.
I was caught in West Virginia. Cause I smoked with the wrong kid that I thought was my friend. Turned out he was an undercover.
I am a Christian, and I smoke weed.
Markseasigh,

I don't know everything about weed, and I've wondered where in scripture does it show that such a thing is an error. I'm not claiming to have ever smoked it, but it's one of those things where you go, "How do you fight against something like this?" I have to say, reading what I've seen on this board lately quite about sums it up.

Axehead, Rex, and Veteran are right on this. Rex reagarding sorcery, and Axe speaking of the effects it has on you, for an altered state of mind. This is not a Christian thing to do. I can understand, yes, it was something you used to get to God. But now you're there. Do you stop growing, and stop advancing in knowledge? To lose weed, is not to lose God, just like to lose the games that sparked my sense of adventure, is not to lose God.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Raeneske said:
Markseasigh,

I don't know everything about weed, and I've wondered where in scripture does it show that such a thing is an error. I'm not claiming to have ever smoked it, but it's one of those things where you go, "How do you fight against something like this?" I have to say, reading what I've seen on this board lately quite about sums it up.

Axehead, Rex, and Veteran are right on this. Rex reagarding sorcery, and Axe speaking of the effects it has on you, for an altered state of mind. This is not a Christian thing to do. I can understand, yes, it was something you used to get to God. But now you're there. Do you stop growing, and stop advancing in knowledge? To lose weed, is not to lose God, just like to lose the games that sparked my sense of adventure, is not to lose God.
Rae,

We're not going to convince him and that's OK. If the Lord wants him to change his thinking on this, then He knows how to get through to him. I just need to know for myself that it's not a good thing. Having smoked a lot of it when I was younger, I have the wrong spiritual experiences to back me up. It's understandable that Mark is not teachable on this subject and God knows how to bring each one of us to a place in our life where we will pay attention to Him.

Axehead

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
Axehead said:
Rae,

We're not going to convince him and that's OK. If the Lord wants him to change his thinking on this, then He knows how to get through to him. I just need to know for myself that it's not a good thing. Having smoked a lot of it when I was younger, I have the wrong spiritual experiences to back me up. It's understandable that Mark is not teachable on this subject and God knows how to bring each one of us to a place in our life where we will pay attention to Him.

Axehead
If you think the Bible doesnt say that as man we have a right to use the herbs that bear seed, than you do not believe the scripture.
This is God saying that YOU CAN USE THE HERBS THAT BEAR SEEEEEDS.
I don't understand how this can be misinterpreted.
My main problem with this subject is the CHURCH OF POT in california that is saying it is the TREE of LIFE.
IT is not the tree of life. This doctrine has to be stopped because it is false.

Pot is not christian because Jesus Christ didn't use and he didn't teach to use it...
therefore it is not Christian. Doesn't mean people should be incarcerated for its use.

The Bible however says that we are allowed to consume "eat" herbs that bear seed.
So yeah the bible is not agianst using it. In fact it goes out of its way to say we are allowed to use it. Cause God gave it to us.

If God didn't want us to use pot God would have added. use all the Herbs except the ones that effect your outlook on life as you know it. lol cause guess what there's way more herbs than MARIJUANA that effect your mind. Heck the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil was probably a tree fruit that had some sort of psychoactive properties to it. At least thats what the story sounds like to me. Even in the garden they were able to use/ eat marijuana. Just not the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

AMEN?

Raeneske said:
Markseasigh,

No I will never stop Growing in Gods light. I cannot loose something I have realized to be true. If Newton was high when he discovered Gravity, did he undiscover it when he came down from his buz, do you think he could have forgotten the discovery of Gravity?

Mat 7:1 "Do not judge so tha t you will not be judged.
Mat 7:2 "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Mat 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Mat 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Mat 7:2 "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Mat 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Mat 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

I feel that there are many paths to God and this may be one of them.
simple ones how long will you love simplicity.
I have been incarcerated for marijuana, for near to a year.
I was just in possession, but i smoke so much that they also charged me with intent to sell
I don't want this to happen to anyone again.

Praise God for God is worthy of Praise!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Markseasigh wrote:
I was just in possession, but i smoke so much that they also charged me with intent to sell

You might get STONED for your belief, Markseasigh.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Markseasigh said:
If you think the Bible doesnt say that as man we have a right to use the herbs that bear seed, than you do not believe the scripture.
This is God saying that YOU CAN USE THE HERBS THAT BEAR SEEEEEDS.
I don't understand how this can be misinterpreted.
My main problem with this subject is the CHURCH OF POT in california that is saying it is the TREE of LIFE.
IT is not the tree of life. This doctrine has to be stopped because it is false.

Pot is not christian because Jesus Christ didn't use and he didn't teach to use it...
therefore it is not Christian. Doesn't mean people should be incarcerated for its use.

The Bible however says that we are allowed to consume "eat" herbs that bear seed.
So yeah the bible is not agianst using it. In fact it goes out of its way to say we are allowed to use it. Cause God gave it to us.

If God didn't want us to use pot God would have added. use all the Herbs except the ones that effect your outlook on life as you know it. lol cause guess what there's way more herbs than MARIJUANA that effect your mind. Heck the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil was probably a tree fruit that had some sort of psychoactive properties to it. At least thats what the story sounds like to me. Even in the garden they were able to use/ eat marijuana. Just not the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

AMEN?

No I will never stop Growing in Gods light. I cannot loose something I have realized to be true. If Newton was high when he discovered Gravity, did he undiscover it when he came down from his buz, do you think he could have forgotten the discovery of Gravity?

Mark, we've got no fight here. Do what the Spirit of God is leading you to do. I'm just not hearing the same thing. Men who believe in personal conviction from the Holy Spirit cannot be forced to change their way of thinking unless they hear from God. He is the ultimate authority. I could take that verse about about "herbs that bear seeds" and really damage myself with some of the things grown on this earth. Before I was saved, I had a lot of experience with Marijuana and my own testimony is that it is not good for me.

Do your thing. And hopefully, it is in harmony with the Lord's "thing". I'm just not hearing it from Him.

Markseasigh said:
By the way you can eat pot for meat. Its pretty tasty too. as a seasoning.
It just has extra vitamins in it than Vitamin C
Mmmm, yummy! Try this brownie.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it depends on if marijuana has accepted Jesus as Lord.......