Daily Confession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I say about myself and my family , what God says about us all.

God wanted Gideon, Joshua, and David to agree with Him about themselves, and by faith they did. They believed what He said about them.

I am sure all you bible students know each scripture mentioned here.
<
I have faith in the Lord, He knows my need. As I seek first the kingdom of God, He adds all things unto me.

God dwells within me, life is given to my mortal body by His Spirit from within.
He keeps me in perfect peace as my heart is fixed on Him.
I am anointed to pray.
I have His righteousness .
I pray effectual fervent prayers and they avail much.

I am strong in the Lord, I wrestle against principalities and powers....I take up the whole armour of God..and having done all I stand in Him. I have the Good News of the Gospel of Peace.., I have the shield of faith, I have the helmet of salvation, and I have the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

Although I walk in the flesh, I do not war in the flesh, for the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God, to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

I am not weary in well doing ( @amadeus :) ) for in due season I shall reap as I do not faint.

God who began the good work in me is performing it until the Day of Jesus Christ.

I love Him because He first loved me. All the promises of God in Jesus Christ are yes and amen to the glory of God. >

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say about myself and my family , what God says about us all.

God wanted Gideon, Joshua, and David to agree with Him about themselves, and by faith they did. They believed what He said about them.

I am sure all you bible students know each scripture mentioned here.
<
I have faith in the Lord, He knows my need. As I seek first the kingdom of God, He adds all things unto me.

God dwells within me, life is given to my mortal body by His Spirit from within.
He keeps me in perfect peace as my heart is fixed on Him.
I am anointed to pray.
I have His righteousness .
I pray effectual fervent prayers and they avail much.

I am strong in the Lord, I wrestle against principalities and powers....I take up the whole armour of God..and having done all I stand in Him. I have the Good News of the Gospel of Peace.., I have the shield of faith, I have the helmet of salvation, and I have the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.

Although I walk in the flesh, I do not war in the flesh, for the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God, to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

I am not weary in well doing ( @amadeus :) ) for in due season I shall reap as I do not faint.

God who began the good work in me is performing it until the Day of Jesus Christ.

I love Him because He first loved me. All the promises of God in Jesus Christ are yes and amen to the glory of God. >

Good stuff! I might just "borrow" it for encouragement :)

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good stuff sister Grace! I appreciate your spirit. We all hear many things in our spirit but the things from God stay after the others fall away. We need encouragement and if we are repentant and humble of spirit the Holy Spirit will send uplifting.

Coming to my mind...

I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I'm not a resident.

You don't have any trouble all you need is faith in God. Jesus told this to a man in the hospital just after last rites were given. R. W. Schambach used the words to close his radio programs.

Never see yourself separate from me. Never. We are inseparably joined.

For all the promises of God in Christ Jesus are "SURE" and amen.

As I labored in prayer the other night weeping over my plight, in my spirit I saw Jesus standing over me. He took my face in his hands then bowed over and kissed me on top of my head. Instantly and I just wrote and wept. He loves us each Sooo much.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good stuff sister Grace! I appreciate your spirit. We all hear many things in our spirit but the things from God stay after the others fall away. We need encouragement and if we are repentant and humble of spirit the Holy Spirit will send uplifting.

Coming to my mind...

I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I'm not a resident.

You don't have any trouble all you need is faith in God. Jesus told this to a man in the hospital just after last rites were given. R. W. Schambach used the words to close his radio programs.

Never see yourself separate from me. Never. We are inseparably joined.

For all the promises of God in Christ Jesus are "SURE" and amen.

As I labored in prayer the other night weeping over my plight, in my spirit I saw Jesus standing over me. He took my face in his hands then bowed over and kissed me on top of my head. Instantly and I just wrote and wept. He loves us each Sooo much.

I am guessing that you are home in your own house now?

God bless you....

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suppose there are lots of ways to see this.

1. Before I was even a twinkle in my Mothers Eye, God knew me, He knew what HE was getting.
2. Because of "1" above, I cannot surprise Him.
3. I am God's son, and God loves His children, and will drop everything just if one of His should call.
4. Gods arms are not so short that He cannot reach anyone, He is not deaf to those who call upon Him.
5. God is Love and Love does not impose itself on anyone.
6. God knows when we believe, even if we dont see it, and than Gives us His Spirit, His seed that makes us His. It is His mark upon us that Seals us.
2Co 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;
2Co 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken