Danger of Homelessness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had an ongoing issue. About where I will live. My house I'm currently living in has been sold, and I have to be gone by August 22. I'm not happy with my mom and I'm in danger of being homeless.

I need prayer on this please. On where I will live. I cannot do work for God if me being homeless happens.

This is a big problem for many people, especially those who follow Christ. Please pray for everybody around the world on this. A lot of people are going through family betrayal. Please pray to God against Satan's plan to ruin people.

I could explain more. But this is enough for now.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had an ongoing issue. About where I will live. My house I'm currently living in has been sold, and I have to be gone by August 22. I'm not happy with my mom and I'm in danger of being homeless.

I need prayer on this please. On where I will live. I cannot do work for God if me being homeless happens.

This is a big problem for many people, especially those who follow Christ. Please pray for everybody around the world on this. A lot of people are going through family betrayal. Please pray to God against Satan's plan to ruin people.

Praying that God will provide according to what He sees your needs to be!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for those who prayed for me.

The person who bought the house I'm living in will be taking over on the date I stated.

My parents and brother are moving to Florida. But I don't want to go with them there. The housing market is a pain to deal with. I don't have much time left. I need this to be resolved. I've asked my parents to help, but they haven't helped. I'm not happy with them.

Can others continue to pray for me? I need more prayers please. I don't want to be in a situation that I don't want to be in, or do things I don't want to do.

I've had more than I can bear of this. I can't take it anymore. I need all the miracles I can get.

Reactions: Truman and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying, I would recommend using common sense. Meaning, don't expect God to provide for you, you should be ready to provide for yourself and God will help you to do so. Not the other way around, meaning don't just wait for God. You need to put effort into it. I have been homeless because I just let it happen, and it will happen if you let it. And homelessness is not fun. I was homeless for a few months sleeping in fields and such.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying, I would recommend using common sense. Meaning, don't expect God to provide for you, you should be ready to provide for yourself and God will help you to do so. Not the other way around, meaning don't just wait for God. You need to put effort into it. I have been homeless because I just let it happen, and it will happen if you let it. And homelessness is not fun. I was homeless for a few months sleeping in fields and such.

Just to give you an explanation. I'm not allowed to make more than $2,000 with the income I make. I also have food stamps. But these won't be enough to afford the market rate rent. I get it, you can't rely on him to do everything. But people need to catch a break. God will help those depending how he feels about them. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm doing what I can control.

I asked my parents to help out on putting me in a new place to live, but they won't help. Family betrayal is a hard subject to talk about. I rejected going to Florida with my parents because I don't want to get used to a new place. I had that choice to go with them, but I don't want to give in to that. Being separate from father and mother is what God would want. If my homelessness is prevented and he leads me to a new place to be in, all praise and glory to the lord God Jesus Christ.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my other brothers is applying for a home for us two to be there. I'm not sure if this is what God planned. May I have prayers on this? For this to succeed. And pray for Satan's plan for me and to ruin me to fail. Thank you to those who pray for me.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my other brothers is applying for a home for us two to be there. I'm not sure if this is what God planned. May I have prayers on this? For this to succeed. And pray for Satan's plan for me and to ruin me to fail. Thank you to those who pray for me.
That sounds good, praying.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So sorry Shine. I will remember you in prayer.