Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope! You are not hearing what I am saying.
In the Textus Receptus Greek, the origin of the KJV, there is NO SINGULAR MAN, BEAST, HORN OR whatever, that is called THE Antichrist.
Such a term is a fabrication from Daniel, conjured up by the "tares" of "church-ianity".
I am listening to what your saying

And I do not agree. I grew up with the KJV only, and even then I read of one person.

And I am also not a KJVonly person. So forgive me,

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you both are wrong.
"Church-ianity" has been promoting errors about "the abomination that maketh desolate" for many generations.
So now today, we have many erroneous interpretatations arguing against themselves, and all the while the truth of what actually happened in 169 BC, is buried so deeply, that the words of Jesus making reference to it, has been corrupted into futuristic science fiction!
Actually your wrong

An abomination that makes desolate is by defenition an unclean thing which is placed or slaughtered in a holy place. Rendering it desolate.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually your wrong

An abomination that makes desolate is by defenition an unclean thing which is placed or slaughtered in a holy place. Rendering it desolate.
OK, that is the definition by way of "the natural man", and how our mind of the flesh thinks.
Now, here is how the Mind of God thinks and defines it:
Proverbs 6[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Which one is the seventh abomination?

When you do see it, by the Lord's Spirit, you will then KNOW what and whom Jesus was talking about.
Please remember that an abomination is seen through God's eyes (perspective), not ours.

Here are your clues:
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 5:39

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, that is the definition by way of "the natural man", and how our mind of the flesh thinks.
Now, here is how the Mind of God thinks and defines it:
Um no, That is actually looking up the words as they were used in Ancient times, and also looking in scripture for an actual event where it actually took place

(Antiochus epiphanes slaughtered a pic in the holy place. rendering it unclean)

Proverbs 6[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

When you do see it, by the Lord's Spirit, you will then KNOW what and whom Jesus was talking about.
Please remember that an abomination is seen through God's eyes (perspective), not ours.

Here are your clues:
John 5:39[/QUOTE]
this has nothing to do with the context of what we are discussing.

An abomination which makes desolate.

The hebrew word for abomination is unclean thing, filth, And Idol.

Makes desolate is to make uninhabitable

The words put together is an unclean thing, an idol or filth that renders a holy place uninhabitable

do you have to put a calvinist slant on everything you say?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um no, That is actually looking up the words as they were used in Ancient times, and also looking in scripture for an actual event where it actually took place

Here are your clues:
John 5:39
this has nothing to do with the context of what we are discussing.

An abomination which makes desolate.

The hebrew word for abomination is unclean thing, filth, And Idol.

Makes desolate is to make uninhabitable

The words put together is an unclean thing, an idol or filth that renders a holy place uninhabitable

do you have to put a calvinist slant on everything you say?[/QUOTE]
No Calvinism here, just the Lord's Spirit and His understanding. Evidently you did not digest my scriptural clues to you.
Unfortunately for you, you also are filled to the brim with the corrupted doctrines of "church-ianity".

A "vessel" filled with dirty water will become pure clean water, by repeated displacement.- Earburner

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Calvinism here, just the Lord's Spirit and His understanding. Evidently you did not digest my scriptural clues to you.
Unfortunately for you, you also are filled to the brim with the corrupted doctrines of "church-ianity".

A "vessel" filled with dirty water will become pure clean water, by repeated displacement.- Earburner
Diggest your scriptures?

They do not fit with what an AOD is.

Jesus told them in matt 24 they would see it standing in a holy place. and when they see it, run.

Matt 24: 15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),

It is a physical object. One that people can see. And it will be standing in the Holy Place.

I think Jesus warning is to be headed.. "whoever reads let them understand" Because what follows is a time on Hell like this earth has never seen.

Matt 24: 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

1. Immediately following will be a time of great tribulation as never before or after
2. this time will be so great that all flesh on earth will be threatened with extinction
3. Christ himself will return. shortening those days so that number 2 does not happen.

These are physical things and physical events. Take heed.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made good step in the right direction.
Yes, it was Antiochus Epiphanes who committed the actual act of the abomination that maketh desolate.
It WAS FULFILLED by him, as it was prophesied to Daniel. I repeat....it WAS fulfilled.
FACT: Once a prophecy has been fulfilled, it NEVER can be fulfilled again! But, it can be used in type and antitype. And that is exactly what Jesus was doing with that prophecy.

So then, what was Jesus meaning, when He said:
"But when ye shall see ..."? Mark 13:14.

And so I ask you, when exactly is/was "when"?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made good step in the right direction.
Yes, it was Antiochus Epiphanes who committed the actual act of the abomination that maketh desolate.
It WAS FULFILLED by him, as it was prophesied to Daniel. I repeat....it WAS fulfilled.
FACT: Once a prophecy has been fulfilled, it NEVER can be fulfilled again! But, it can be used in type and antitype. And that is exactly what Jesus was doing with that prophecy.

Daniel spoke of two different events.

Dan 9 was not fulfilled by Antiochus epiphanies.

As for mark 13/matt 24

It has not happened yet.

Nor has the things which Jesus told them/us would happen after that event.

so it is yet future.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That us UNTO GOD

Thats NOT AN ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION ON THE WING OF A TEMPLE

Please try to learn the difference.
The wing of a temple? Really, all Your answers are found in the KJV.
Please try to learn from the KJV only.
The TRG text and the W&HG text are two DIFFERENT schools of thought.

Here is another KJV clue, about "standing in the holy place":
Psalm 24[3] Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
The answer:
[4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
[5] He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

WHO IS THAT PERSON?
Edit: when Jesus was brought before the Sanhedrin, where was that?
Ans. In the wing of the Temple, also known as "the holy place".
And, because Jesus "HAD CLEAN HANDS", He "ought not" have been there!!

Now, as you said, that is what the inhabitants of Jerusalem were to do, before 70AD:
"Jesus told them in matt 24 they would see it standing in a holy place. and when they see it, run"

What was it, that was witnessed/seen by the disciples, and then known of throughout all of Jerusalem in 33AD.??
You know THE only answer, but you can't bring yourself to accept it.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wing of a temple? Really??
Please try to learn from the KJV only.
The TRG text and the W&HG text are two DIFFERENT schools of thought.
lol.. The kjv says the same, He causes sacrifice to cease and an abomintion which makes desolate.

The same thing Jesus spoke of in Matt 24.

Take the bible as a whole. An abomination which makes desolate is the same no matter where it is said
[quote[
Hear is another KJV clue, about "standing in the holy place":
Psalm 24[3] Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
The answer:
[4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
[5] He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

WHO IS THAT PERSON?[/QUOTE]
I am dumbfounded as to why you can not see it

An abomintion is an unclean thing, which renders unclean.

Yet you ask me about this

This is not an abomination. it is CLEAN, it is PURE, and it is RIGHTEOUS

Please my friend, Open your heart. It saddens my you keep saying these things

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It WAS FULFILLED by him
, as it was prophesied to Daniel. I repeat....it WAS fulfilled.

No Antiochus Epiphanies didnt fulfill Daniel's abomination as seen below, it's a future event unfulfilled

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol.. The kjv says the same, He causes sacrifice to cease and an abomintion which makes desolate.

The same thing Jesus spoke of in Matt 24.

Take the bible as a whole. An abomination which makes desolate is the same no matter where it is said
[quote[
Hear is another KJV clue, about "standing in the holy place":
The answer:

WHO IS THAT PERSON?
I am dumbfounded as to why you can not see it

An abomintion is an unclean thing, which renders unclean.

Yet you ask me about this

This is not an abomination. it is CLEAN, it is PURE, and it is RIGHTEOUS

Please my friend, Open your heart. It saddens my you keep saying these things[/QUOTE]
You still don't see it, and it's right in front you.
How many more clues do you need??

When you FIND the SEVENTH abomination in Proverbs 6:17 (another clue), YOU WILL THEN KNOW WHO committed the abomination, and know also WHY the KoG was taken from them (another clue).
I don't want to have to tell you. I am trying to let you discover it for yourself.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay with me on this. You aren't telling me anything that I have not already known or heard.
But from what I AM TELLING YOU, ALMOST NO ONE HAS HEARD, AND WHEN YOU HEAR IT, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT DANIEL AND THE 70 WEEKS.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Who DIDN'T have clean hands?
Why??
What did THEY do?
What was that act against their own Messiah called?
See Proverbs 6:17 for the only answer there is.
It's the seventh a _ _ _ _ _ a _ ion.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still don't see it, and it's right in front you.
How many more clues do you need??

When you FIND the SEVENTH abomination in Proverbs 6:17 (another clue), YOU WILL THEN KNOW WHO committed the abomination, and know also WHY the KoG was taken from them (another clue).
I don't want to have to tell you. I am trying to let you discover it for yourself.
Can you please try to format your quotes correct. You keep double quoting

Clues?

You have given me no clues my friend, The only thing you shared was something to do with something clean and holy entering and claiming that is the abomination

Proverbs was written long before Daniel. and has nothign to do with an abomination of desolation whic makes a holy place unclean.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Antiochus Epiphanies didnt fulfill Daniel's abomination as seen below, it's a future event unfulfilled
I am trying stay on point with this, but you are all over the map. Concerning Antiochus E., if you don't know the simple history of the Jews, and WHY they still celebrate Hanukkah, then you are either choosing to remain ignorant, or you are in extreme denial. I don't care who accepts or rejects the Jewish historical record of 1&2 Maccabees, It's all there. As for those who have rejected it, they have taken the ride with the "tares" into their Fantasy Land of "church-ianity", and will NEVER be free of it, until they accept the Lord,s ONLY TRUTH ABOUT ALL OF WHAT THE 70 weeks is saying.
Only by the continual displacing of their foul dirty water, by His pure living water of His Holy Spirit of Truth, SHALL THE corruption of their false doctrines be cleaned up IN YOUR "VESSEL". Do not return back to their vomit.

Stay with me on the seventh abomination, and who did it, for the reasons of Jesus' crucifixion!!!
You won't regret it.

You really will be "Eternally Greatful" :)

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you please try to format your quotes correct. You keep double quoting

Clues?

You have given me no clues my friend, The only thing you shared was something to do with something clean and holy entering and claiming that is the abomination

Proverbs was written long before Daniel. and has nothign to do with an abomination of desolation whic makes a holy place unclean.
What??
All the scriptures testify about Jesus. Did you forget what I referred to you already, in John 5:39 of what Jesus said?
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given to you about 6-7 clues of either scripture references or words out of the KJV, emphasized by color, or by quotation marks.
If you go back, you will see them.