Daniels 4 Beasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Immediately following will be a time of great tribulation as never before or after
2. this time will be so great that all flesh on earth will be threatened with extinction
3. Christ himself will return. shortening those days so that number 2 does not happen.
Do you see what you are doing? You are not staying on point with the 70 weeks, but instead you are running far ahead with church-ianity's corrupted view. Please STOP! Take a Breather!
Don't return to their vomit!!

Another clue:
The abomination that maketh desolate, DOES NOT GO PAST 70 AD. However, it's beginning was in 33AD.

Now tell me, in that moment of time of 33AD,
1. WHO WAS IT THAT HAD CLEAN HANDS?
2. Whose hands was it that shed innocent blood, and therefore committed the seventh abomination, shown in Proverbs 6:16-17?
Your simple answers for #1 and #2, please:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What??
All the scriptures testify about Jesus. Did you forget what I referred to you already, in John 5:39 of what Jesus said?
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
that has absolutely nothing to do with an abomination of desolation

an abomination of desolation stops sacrifice and burnt offering, it renders the holy place unclean.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given to you about 6-7 clues of either scripture references or words out of the KJV, emphasized by color, or by quotation marks.
If you go back, you will see them.
you have only shared your opinion.

These clues ignore what an abomination of desolation is

The fact you can not see this.. well I just do not know what to say

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you see what you are doing? You are not staying on point with the 70 weeks, but instead you are running far ahead with church-ianity's corrupted view. Please STOP! Take a Breather!
Don't return to their vomit!!
You will have to excuse me, I am staying with the 70 weeks. And I am not buyin gyour vomit (to use your own terms against you)

Another clue:
The abomination that maketh desolate, DOES NOT GO PAST 70 AD. However, it's beginning was in 33AD.

2. Whose hands was it that shed innocent blood, and therefore committed the seventh abomination, shown in Proverbs 6:16-17?
Your simple answers for #1 and #2, please:

Thats not true.

Messiah the prince was cut off at the end of the 69th week.

70 AD did not occur until almost 4 decades late. and with it the destruction of the temple and city.

This would be in the grand scheme of things about week 76 not 70.

Not to mention. The prince of those people would confirm a covenant for 1 week (the 70th week) which has not happened yet.

And at the end of that 70th week. Christ will return (as he said in matt 24)

You kewep saying I am eating vomit, But the vomit you want me to eat makes literally no sense. It does not add up

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, since you are choosing to not listen to the Holy Spirit, but would rather run with the "wolves in sheep clothing", and their corrupted understanding, against my better judgment, I am going to "cast HIS pearls of understanding" towards you.
Let's see if God will reveal it to you, or you shall trample it under your feet.

My two questions were:

The two answers are:
1. JESUS
2. THE JEWS

In 33AD, the Jews THEMSELVES committed
"the abomination that maketh desolate".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that goes past 70 AD, is literal time, the time of God's Grace, and the sheer fact that their temple building will never be rebuilt again, even until the consummation.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats not true.

Messiah the prince was cut off at the end of the 69th week.

70 AD did not occur until almost 4 decades late. and with it the destruction of the temple and city.

This would be in the grand scheme of things about week 76 not 70.

Not to mention. The prince of those people would confirm a covenant for 1 week (the 70th week) which has not happened yet.

You kewep saying I am eating vomit, But the vomit you want me to eat makes literally no sense. It does not add up
Please remember this: your view will change often, but my view can never change.

And, because the Jews had become the perpetrators of the "shedding of innocent blood", they did also most assuredly "see" that seventh abomination.
Proverbs 6:16-17

And the words of Pontius Pilate were what?
Matthew 27[24] When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that has absolutely nothing to do with an abomination of desolation

an abomination of desolation stops sacrifice and burnt offering, it renders the holy place unclean.
What did you think, that God's sacrifice of His Son is? Equal to the Jews sacrificing animals for sin?? Are you saying that Jesus' sacrifice of Himself, didn't ECLIPSE all of that, as well as the temple services?
Those were not empty words, when John the Baptist said that Jesus is "the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sin of the world."
The day in which Jesus died in His mortal flesh, was the day that revealed the temple building was no longer needed.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, who was it that really stopped the sacrifices and burnt offerings?
I think that you know, it's just that you have been railroaded to believe otherwise.
So, the temple veil being torn in two, wasn't a good enough sign for you?

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
the prince of those people would confirm a covenant for 1 week (the 70th week) which has not happened yet.

You are right. Reading about the last week Daniel 9:v. 27, we must first find answer for some questions and try to interpret correctly Scriptures. Fortunatelly, you were not deceived by satanic theories written in prior above posts.

As I said, we must find answer for some questions about the last week, so I am posting bellow my points as A CLUE for your own reflection and meditation. As is written, Prove all things; hold fast that which is good - 1 Thes. 5:v.21.

Here goes my comment and questions about the last week:

Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB-Jewish Bible-WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

26 Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over.(This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, as follows:

27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a STRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years].

(Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will RULE the last week, the week 70th, by ENTIRE. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years].

What kind of strong COVENANT will the satanic PRINCE make with leaders?Who are these leaders?

In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still in the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE is still starting and working on his strong COVENANT with leaders;

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th is in the beginning, and it is already running, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE and the LEADERS takes place or is applied for ONE WEEK, but there is a period of time AND EVENTS called or known as FIRST half of the last week that is ruled by the EVIL PRINCE. The manifestation of this EVIL and satanic MAN Beast is prophetic, Ezekiel prophesied about this EVIL PRINCE-Ezekiel 21:v.25.

... He-the EVIL PRINCE-shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK -the last week:and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he-THE EVIL PRINCE-shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 AD,many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER,yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is"cut off".

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69, but AFTER, neither in the midst of the week 70th, what is a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE (2 Thes.2:v.4 and 9to12) by ENTIRE in near future.

13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth:

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what you have written, I say again that which I wrote to "Eternally Greatful":
"Please remember this: your view will change often, but my view can never change.

"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth."- Earburner

And, because the Jews had become the perpetrators of the "shedding of innocent blood", they did also most assuredly "see" that seventh abomination.
Proverbs 6:16-17

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These clues ignore what an abomination of desolation is
The fact you can not see this.. well I just do not know what to say
Well, I DO KNOW what to say, but you cannot hear it. Your head is filled to the brim with the garbage of the "tares" of "church-ianity".

Your approach is leading you to a wrong understanding. The original words of the prophecy as given is:
Dan.11[31] And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Dan.12[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety [1290] days.

Also, aside from "the abomination that maketh desolate", most Christians are clueless of what the prophesy of the 1290 days, within the 2300 days, was all about, and what it actually means by the words of Daniel 12 [12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days [1335].
All of that time line WAS FULFILLED in the days of that "little horn" Antiochus Epiphanes, and Judas Maccabeus, the prince of the Jews at that time.
1 Maccabees 1:54 to 1 Maccabees 4:41-61.

So, why do the Jews today still celebrate Hanukkah?
At the moment, you have no answer!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Again, here are your clues for correct and truthful interpretation, KJV of course:
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you think, that God's sacrifice of His Son is? Equal to the Jews sacrificing animals for sin?? Are you saying that Jesus' sacrifice of Himself, didn't ECLIPSE all of that, as well as the temple services?
Those were not empty words, when John the Baptist said that Jesus is "the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sin of the world."
The day in which Jesus died in His mortal flesh, was the day that revealed the temple building was no longer needed.
Your missing the whole point

Sacrifice and burnt offering NEVER took away sin. In fact the whole time Israel was in Babylonian power there was no temple. so there was no sacrifice and burnt offering.

It was a schoolmaster to help lead them to Christ.

But in Dan 9, Messiah is cut off AFTER the 69th week.

The abomination of desolation is put in the holy place by the prince who is to come ( a future price) and THAT stops sacrificae and burnt offering

Sacrifices in the temple did not stop until 70 AD. they continued AFTER Jesus death for almost 40 years. they did not stop until the temple was destroyed. WHich is also mentioned in Dan 9. as an event which occures BEFORE the Abomination

Sometimes we just need to sit and put Dan 9 in words and look at the sequence of events, and it is all opened up to us

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Again, here are your clues for correct and truthful interpretation, KJV of course:
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13
non of those passages speak of an abomination which makes desolate. standing in a holy place.

thank you however

ps this thread is about daniels beasts.. Do you have anything to say about them?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ And so, here comes another clue for you:

John 2[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his [mortal] body.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ And so, here comes another clue for you:

John 2[18] Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he spake of the temple of his [mortal] body.
Your clues are no clues

Matt 24: 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mark 13:KJV
14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

In Jesus own words

1. It will be seen
2. It will be in THE Holy Place. or a place it should not gbe
3. It will be a warning. whoever sees it should flee
4. It will be followed by great tribulation such as the earth has never seen before and will not see after
5. If will be ended by Christ himself. who will put an end to it because if he did not. no life would be spared.

Sorry my friend. I even used your KJV in this post. And it says the same thing I have been saying all along

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
non of those passages speak of an abomination which makes desolate. standing in a holy place.

thank you however

ps this thread is about daniels beasts.. Do you have anything to say about them?
Of course not!!
The clues are for YOU, in HOW you/we are to comprehend HIS MEANING of His words.

Did you forget the Holy Spirit's instruction to us through Paul?
1 Corinthians 2[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The natural man is your fleshly brain/mind.
Though it can and does read the words of God, it is not able to interpret God's meanings of those words.
Hence Christ's reasoning of WHY we MUST BE born again of His Spirit. We must "HAVE the mind of Christ" within us.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your clues are no clues

Matt 24: 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mark 13:KJV
14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

In Jesus own words

1. It will be seen
2. It will be in THE Holy Place. or a place it should not gbe
3. It will be a warning. whoever sees it should flee
4. It will be followed by great tribulation such as the earth has never seen before and will not see after
5. If will be ended by Christ himself. who will put an end to it because if he did not. no life would be spared.

Sorry my friend. I even used your KJV in this post. And it says the same thing I have been saying all along
You CAN have it your way, by running with that pack of "wolves in sheep clothing", aka the tares, who are often in Bible Colleges-Seminaries, becoming approved of men as Bible Scholars and Professors, Bishops, Reverends, Catholic Priests, the list goes on. The Tares love religion, and speak mostly of it, and not the words of God.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not!!
The clues are for YOU, in HOW you/we are to comprehend HIS MEANING of His words.

Did you forget the Holy Spirit's instruction to us through Paul?
1 Corinthians 2[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The natural man is your fleshly brain/mind.
Though it can and does read the words of God, it is not able to interpret God's meanings of those words.
Hence Christ's reasoning of WHY we MUST BE born again of His Spirit. We must "HAVE the mind of Christ" within us.
Instead of attacking me and claiming I am a natural man. You need to look at all of what I have said. Because the same argument here you use against me can be used against you.

Look at the word. not what you have been taught