Dark caves of hatred and darkness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

To you and all I must be blunt, and honest.

My life was filled with complete darkness and hatred for God and Christians. It came about of 26 years of age, when my mind was changed all I ever heard was Jesus was the one who cured, everything for all people.

That he was the answer.

My life from that person who hated God hated Christians, hates his family, desired to kill his mother, who would take your wife from you, who abused his girlfriends just for the use of sex, who lied and manipulated other people for his own gain.

Did not change right away it took time, years, but alas I’m still not perfect in my flesh and I make mistakes but if I am walking by the spirit and being led by the spirit having faith in God and Christ, I have no more worry.

If I do mess up it will be when I fail to love God and love other people. By the Holy Spirit Will I be let known when that has happened and to seek forgiveness from the person, and pray to God about the areas that are being effect so that I may be once again helped by the Almighty God.

This is the only testimony that is had in my life. I never really sought after Jesus when I was young. I did go in and out of churches but was never really helped, it took someone on the YouTube talking about Jesus in which they also talked a lot about the Wrath of God that led me on my journey to seek Jesus.

Thankful to now know my life has been changed drastically however I can’t prove it, my only crutch is that Jesus made that change. It wasn’t me though I did make the choice to seek for him. Being a willing participant for Jesus to come in, and God to come into my heart allowing them to work.

Reading Matthew, mark, luke and John in that order.