Day of the Lord Malachi 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
Today I just published my new video concerning the day of the Lord. Please watch it and let me know what you think.

This video examines Malachi's prediction of the Day of the Lord and what it implies for the Jewish people living in Israel at the time when these predictions come to pass.
If you are wondering, at the very end of the video the man says, “Halleluiah.”

Title: DOL 02 Day of the Lord Malachi 4

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people believe that the Day of the Lord is the day that Jesus returns. In my video I argue that the day of the Lord is a series of events that lead up to the coming of Jesus.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
Today I just published my new video concerning the day of the Lord. Please watch it and let me know what you think.

This video examines Malachi's prediction of the Day of the Lord and what it implies for the Jewish people living in Israel at the time when these predictions come to pass.
If you are wondering, at the very end of the video the man says, “Halleluiah.”

Title: DOL 02 Day of the Lord Malachi 4
Yes indeed Elijah (and Moses imho) are sent back just before the Day of the Lord to turn Israel back unto God, else how would they even know to flee Judea seeing as they do not even read the New Testament words of Jesus? They flee at the AoD which is the 1290, which is 30 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem. Thus they have repented by that time, thus the 1335 Blessing is the Two-witnesses who show up 45 days before the AoD and 75 days before the Anti-Christ. Both have 1260 day ordained offices on this earth, so if this is true ?(it is) then the one that shows up first must die first, so do the Two-witnesses die before the Beast dies Yes, at the 2nd Woe vs the 7th Vial. The 1290 thus is not the A.C. nor can it be, it is his sidekick, the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue.

So, if 3-5 million Jews (Zechariah 13:8-9 says 1/3 will repent) all of the sudden start coming to the temple of God and worshiping Jesus (praise God) what will a stoic, old fashioned, Jewish High Priest do? He will stop it (TAKES AWAY The Sacrifice........which is Jesus, not a defiled meat offering) and then out of spite will place an image of the E.U. President (by this time Israel will be a member of the E.U. that is the Agreement or Covenant they enter into) into the temple, that is the AoD and the sign for the Jews who now believe in Messiah Jesus to flee Judea unto the Mountains. So, you are on the right track brother. You see it correctly, if not in full just yet.

You see, God led me to start questioning all things passed down by men.

QUESTION 1, why would Jesus (Man in linen in Dan. 12) ever speak about an End Time Meat Sacrifice being taken away and thus defiling the temple of God when the very meat sacrifice is in and of itself a defilement? God just doesn't make these kind of mistakes, men do. God banished Israel for nigh 2000 years because they refused to accept Jesus/repent and continued trying to live under the law, yet we are supposed to believe it s a vile meat sacrifice being taken away that defiles the temple (LOL). See my point? It is Jesus worship that is forbidden !! Of course. That is why Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL (1260) at the 1335 Blessing, the Jews as you stated, have to be prepared by God, and that preparation includes fleeing unto the mountains where God can preserve a Jewish peoples so Jesus can rule on David's throne in the midst of Israel in Jerusalem.

QUESTION 2, who could be the False Prophet? Well via much studies, I found a TYPE who lived under Antiochus Epiphanes who was the TYPE Anti Christ as seen in Dan. 21-33-34, and in the book of Maccabees and in history we can see a man named Jason (real name Yeshua) who bribed Antiochus in order to be named the High Priest of Israel, thereby having his pious High Priest brother Onias III killed. He then welcomed Antiochus into the temple of God in order to make a sacrifice of a pig unto Zeus, he them mandated that all Jews become Hellenized, leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. So, we know the end time False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest who has gone rouge just like Jason, who even changed his name to a Greek type name himself.

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are way ahead of me here brother. I am also convince that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah and I am taking my cues from the transfiguration of Jesus.

Looks like I need to study Zechariah a little more. Thanks for offering your insight.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are way ahead of me here brother. I am also convince that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah and I am taking my cues from the transfiguration of Jesus.

Looks like I need to study Zechariah a little more. Thanks for offering your insight.
Yes, I consider Zechariah very important in end time prophecy. The 1260, 1290and 1335 are of course out of Dan. 12.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I consider Zechariah very important in end time prophecy. The 1260, 1290and 1335 are of course out of Dan. 12.
Did you watch the video? I'm not looking for agreement necessarily. Just want to know if the video was clear and understandable.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you watch the video? I'm not looking for agreement necessarily. Just want to know if the video was clear and understandable.

No, I listened to it while I worked around the house, my guess is that's the same thing pretty much.

Like I stated, its pretty much in line, which means its clear. If it wasn't clear you would have heard, lol.

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the video, I picture the Day of the Lord as a time line with an increasing, upward slope, leading up to the second coming of Christ. I began to study this subject because I used to believe that the DOL and the Second Advent were essentially the same thing. But as I studied, I found that certain things didn't line up. So this lead me to begin a journey through the Bible looking for more information. As I learn more, I would like to share it with you.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, will be a one day event. Isaiah 9:14, Psalms 50:1-3, Isaiah 4:7-9. Isaiah 29:5-8. Zechariah 3:9. Revelation 18:8

I have watched your video.
It has no credibility as you make no separation between Judah and Israel. They are two different entities, not yet rejoined. Jeremiah 50:4-5, Ezekiel 37:15-28
The Jewish State of Israel has falsely claimed the name of Israel and their flag is a Satanic symbol.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Day of the Lord Malachi
That's a new one on me, I thought his name was Jesus!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch it.
Oh. Okay. The reason I began to make videos is because I was having a hard time explaining things with words alone. :) I hope to clarify some concepts visually. Were you joking about the title? Not that I mind, but sometimes I can't tell and I don't want to presume.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In my video I argue that the day of the Lord is a series of events that lead up to the coming of Jesus.
I do not watch videos. But the day of the LORD is a period of time when divine judgments will come upon the world. It corresponds to the Great Tribulation.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh. Okay. The reason I began to make videos is because I was having a hard time explaining things with words alone. :) I hope to clarify some concepts visually. Were you joking about the title? Not that I mind, but sometimes I can't tell and I don't want to presume.
lol...I think the culture here gets pretty intense at times about matters which I consider irrelevant. I look at the titles of the threads and try to see from a different angle. A bit of humour does the heart good....so with the title of your thread I left off the 4....it changes the perspective. :)
A bit irreverent maybe?.....we need to lighten up a bit and not take ourselves so painfully serious.....all of us are a work in progress....or motion.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...I think the culture here gets pretty intense at times about matters which I consider irrelevant. I look at the titles of the threads and try to see from a different angle. A bit of humour does the heart good....so with the title of your thread I left off the 4....it changes the perspective. :)
A bit irreverent maybe?.....we need to lighten up a bit and not take ourselves so painfully serious.....all of us are a work in progress....or motion.
I like humor. I just wasn't sure. :) With regard to a work in progress, I liken a human life as an arrow in flight. At any given moment we can't tell where it is headed, but seeing it travel over time, we can understand where it will eventually end up.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not watch videos. But the day of the LORD is a period of time when divine judgments will come upon the world. It corresponds to the Great Tribulation.
With regard to the Day of the Lord, I agree with your statement.

With regard to making videos, one of my friends listens to my videos, treating them like a podcast. I tend to do that also. But my occupation, house designer, is picture oriented and I think in pictures rather than words. So I really enjoy making the videos. I was hoping people would enjoy watching them as much as I enjoy making them.

However, I am making these particular videos because I feel a profound sense of urgency concerning that coming day, and therefore I feel compelled to warn those living in Israel to make preparations to leave home and come to Jerusalem. The decision to come to Jerusalem, at that time, will be a life or death decision. (thus my concern.) I don't know if anyone living there will see these videos, so my hope is thin.

I believe Jesus warned his people about this in the Olivet Discourse. Luke 17:30-31

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I feel compelled to warn those living in Israel to make preparations to leave home and come to Jerusalem.
The Prophesies plainly tell us that on the Day the Lord strikes the earth with His fiery wrath, the entire Middle east will be devastated and virtually depopulated. There are dozens of scriptures which confirm this. Ezekiel 21:1-7, +
Jeremiah 12:14 is one of the best.... I shall uproot the evil neighbors and Judah too....

Only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 28:1-4

Your warning should be: Get as far away from that part of the world as possible!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prophesies plainly tell us that on the Day the Lord strikes the earth with His fiery wrath, the entire Middle east will be devastated and virtually depopulated. There are dozens of scriptures which confirm this. Ezekiel 21:1-7, +
Jeremiah 12:14 is one of the best.... I shall uproot the evil neighbors and Judah too....

Only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive by hiding underground. Isaiah 28:1-4

Your warning should be: Get as far away from that part of the world as possible!
In my next video, I will be suggesting that those living in Israel should make their way to Jerusalem. Isaiah 4

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In my next video, I will be suggesting that those living in Israel should make their way to Jerusalem. Isaiah 4
Maybe that is good advice, as Isaiah 29:1-4 says how a remnant will survive there.
Isaiah 4:3 Then those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, every one whose survival was decreed; will be called holy.
All the rest will be uprooted, [killed] Jeremiah 12:14, and just a holy seed will remain in Jerusalem, Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 9:27
Isaiah 22:1-14; is another very informative prophecy:
Verse 6; Elam took up the quiver... That is: Iran gets their arrow holder ready. Their missiles, as described in Zechariah 5:1-11.
Verse 14 ....Assuredly your wickedness, [Judah;] will never be wiped out. You will die for it. The Lord has spoken.

Any ideas and theories of a general Jewish redemption, are false and such a thing is never prophesied to happen.
Over 20 prophesies vividly tell us how they will be Judged and punished and only a small number of faithful Believers in Jesus will join with their brethren back into all of the holy land. Jeremiah 50:4-5, Ezekiel 37:15-28