Dealing with a spirit of fear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And . that dont mean we pray to her . YOu cant justify a thing you all do . I already know this .
But MARY herself , peter himself and the other apostles and the angels you all pray too , are gonna judge you all on the day of judgment
and ya gonna be found GUILTY . You use verses to justify your beleifs , and that is your problem .
I already know all those verses , YET i wont pray to her or anyone else but GOD and IN JESUS NAME .
You better learn this and very fast .

who did the Israelites appeal to intercede for when the king was going to kill them all? Answer the queen! Esther who was a type of Mary who now saves Christians

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who did the Israelites appeal to intercede for when the king was going to kill them all? Answer the queen! Esther who was a type of Mary who now saves Christians
She was alive . its not like they prayed to her after she had died and made this request .
Pray to GOD and FLEE the CC my friend . DO so before its too late forever . I desire only good , only life for you my friend .
But you have got to duck and high tail it out that place and very fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was alive . its not like they prayed to her after she had died and made this request .
Pray to GOD and FLEE the CC my friend . DO so before its too late forever . I desire only good , only life for you my friend .
But you have got to duck and high tail it out that place and very fast .

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

who would run from his mother?
Scripture says cursed is he offends his mother
Also
Honor Thy father and mother

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

who would run from his mother?
Scripture says cursed is he offends his mother
Also
Honor Thy father and mother
We dont pray to them . You are so glued to mens traditoins . its gonna cost the soul my friend .
I am truly trying to help you . No one here says that mary is not blessed . BUT DONT PRAY TO HER or ANy other .
Pray to GOD in JESUS name . All else is truly blasphemy . I am trying to help you . now cease this .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We dont pray to them . You are so glued to mens traditoins . its gonna cost the soul my friend .
I am truly trying to help you . No one here says that mary is not blessed . BUT DONT PRAY TO HER or ANy other .
Pray to GOD in JESUS name . All else is truly blasphemy . I am trying to help you . now cease this .

Sirach 24
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

24 I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope.
25 In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue.
26 Come over to me, all ye that desire me, and be filled with my fruits.
27 For my spirit is sweet above honey, and my inheritance above honey and the honeycomb.
28 My memory is unto everlasting generations.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Song of Solomon 1:2
Smelling sweet of the best ointments. Thy name is as oil poured out: therefore young maidens have loved thee.
Oil heals and fuels the flame, and is the fruit of the olive (peace) so the name of Mary is our peace, and healing, and fire of divine love!

Proverbs 8:35
He that shall find me, shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord:

And hundreds more, you will find in the excellent book by Saint Alphonse Lugosi the glories of Mary!

Lk 1:45 all generations shall call me blessed!

Actually this is an exultation of thanksgiving for having obtain thier eternal salvation!

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

All is a gift of God!
All begins in God:
All is maintained by God:
All ends in God:

all honor, glory, and thanksgiving are unto God!

Lk 1:49 He that is almighty has done great things to me!

Blessed be God, forever and ever!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary & Eve!

Eve was of the First creation: carnal
Mary of the New creation: spiritual

Eve the cos of Sin and curse disobeyed God! Gen 3:12
Mary cos of salvation, Lk 1:30 & consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 obeyed God & found our salvation Lk 1:30

Eve mourned:
Mary rejoiced: Lk 1:46

Eve gave birth to the all sinners: mother of all the living. Gen 3:20
Mary to the savior of all men: mother of all living in Christ. Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mary the mother of God! Lk 1:43

Eve brought punishment: gen 3:16
Mary salvation: Lk 1:30 & 38 Lk 2:30

Eve source of sin: gen 3:16
Mary source of grace: Lk 1:30 & 38

Eve brought death: gen 3:19
Mary life: Jn 1:16-17 & Jn 10:10

Eve only wounds & suffering: gen 3:19
Mary healing:

Eve infidelity: gen 3:6
Mary faithfulness: Lk 1:45

Eve offended the Lord: gen 3:6-7
Mary’s soul (being) doth magnify the Lord: Lk 1:46

Eve cursed: gen 3:17-19
Mary blessed: Lk 1:28

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women!
Lk 1:28

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think everything is demons. Although I believe devils exist, equating too much to demons demonstrates a type of superstition.
If the cause for our problem is the flesh, then trying to get rid of demons is the wrong fight.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sirach 24

24 I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope.
25 In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue.
27 For my spirit is sweet above honey, and my inheritance above honey and the honeycomb.
WHEN ROME REALIZED that folks wanted a version of the bible and that unless they got a version
they would not sit under said ROME , well ROME went to work .
For decades and centuries the CC had withheld scripture . it had done all in latin so that all who would have to sit
under its leaders and learn what they taught and said .
THEN there arose men of the KING JESUS who had themselves read and learned the scripture and KNEW
they had to get said scripture unto the people . WHEN they did this , ROME began to lose control .
SO to work she went and even began to persecute those who had got the interpreation of scripture into the hands of the people .
But the more the harlot CC persecuted it could not stop folks from abandoning her doors .
SO she grew wise and said , ALAS the people do want to know the truth for themselves , ONLY LET US GIVE THEM
our VERSION OF SAID TRUTH . and thus they came up with a bible that had the mix of man
and they attacked the other said versions as being NOT OF THE TRUTH . PS , DONT EXPECT ME TO BUY THIS my friend .
I got THE LORD JESUS and i got the bible . I read your chapter thirteen of daniel. I WHIFF mans wisdom all over it .
The catholic church has always been about one thing , CONTROL . Fear and control , that is how you keep the masses
FEEDING THE GOLDEN POT that makes them only richer and richer with the worlds good .
OH the solution aint the protestant realm for many do the same thing now . THE SOLUTION IS , JESUS CHRIST .
As i said before , so say i now again , SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS in a pm and i will mail ya A GOOD BIBLE .
I pray for you my friend , but i must also warn against the falsehoods you do bring .
You are a danger to yourself and any who follow the direction , the way , you are trying so hard to get folks to go into .
Ya gotta turn from her my friend . She is long ago infected as has many of even her protestant daughters . THEY ALL INFECTED
and grow worse by the day and by the hour . WE better LEARN JESUS and we better do so FAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the cause for our problem is the flesh, then trying to get rid of demons is the wrong fight.

Much love!
Too many people are learning to look at the every growing many versions of the counterfiet .
The only way to KNOW and discern is not by examing that which is false . But by learning that which is true .
If i were to give a class about how to discern counterfeit dollar bills , I would not
show the class all the counterfeit bills , for they are always changing and always many more can arrive .
What i would do is get the class so well engrained with what a true dollar bill should look like
that if even the smallest error was seen they would KNOW it was false .
AKA GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE . GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE , BRING THEM TO THAT JESUS , cause all else
wont work . We need not to learn of evil to defeat evil , WE NEED ONLY TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
The SONS of sceva tried to get rid of a demon , they too used a NAME THEY DID NOT KNOW NOR FOLLOW
AND HOW DID THAT WORK OUT . GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE . GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
Too many are preaching another jesus and i just dont have the time to name them all , nor could i , for the number
is as the grains of sand on a fat long beach . GET FOLKS IN THAT BIBLE . CAUSE THAT JESUS , THAT VERY ONE
IS THE ONLY TRUE JESUS and folks have got to learn HIS DOCTRINE and the DOCTRINE of those apostels who truly knew him .
SO WELL ENGRAINED , SO DEEP UPON THE HEART that even the slightest difference , alteration , lie can be seen and fled .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The SONS of sceva tried to get rid of a demon , they too used a NAME THEY DID NOT KNOW NOR FOLLOW
AND HOW DID THAT WORK OUT . GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE . GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
GET THEM IN THAT BIBLE .
Too many are preaching another jesus and i just dont have the time to name them all , nor could i , for the number
is as the grains of sand on a fat long beach . GET FOLKS IN THAT BIBLE . CAUSE THAT JESUS , THAT VERY ONE
IS THE ONLY TRUE JESUS and folks have got to learn HIS DOCTRINE and the DOCTRINE of those apostels who truly knew him .
SO WELL ENGRAINED , SO DEEP UPON THE HEART that even the slightest difference , alteration , lie can be seen and fled .
Brother is in the digital building.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHEN ROME REALIZED that folks wanted a version of the bible and that unless they got a version
they would not sit under said ROME , well ROME went to work .
For decades and centuries the CC had withheld scripture . it had done all in latin so that all who would have to sit
under its leaders and learn what they taught and said .
THEN there arose men of the KING JESUS who had themselves read and learned the scripture and KNEW
they had to get said scripture unto the people . WHEN they did this , ROME began to lose control .
SO to work she went and even began to persecute those who had got the interpreation of scripture into the hands of the people .
But the more the harlot CC persecuted it could not stop folks from abandoning her doors .
SO she grew wise and said , ALAS the people do want to know the truth for themselves , ONLY LET US GIVE THEM
our VERSION OF SAID TRUTH . and thus they came up with a bible that had the mix of man
and they attacked the other said versions as being NOT OF THE TRUTH . PS , DONT EXPECT ME TO BUY THIS my friend .
I got THE LORD JESUS and i got the bible . I read your chapter thirteen of daniel. I WHIFF mans wisdom all over it .
The catholic church has always been about one thing , CONTROL . Fear and control , that is how you keep the masses
FEEDING THE GOLDEN POT that makes them only richer and richer with the worlds good .
OH the solution aint the protestant realm for many do the same thing now . THE SOLUTION IS , JESUS CHRIST .
As i said before , so say i now again , SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS in a pm and i will mail ya A GOOD BIBLE .
I pray for you my friend , but i must also warn against the falsehoods you do bring .
You are a danger to yourself and any who follow the direction , the way , you are trying so hard to get folks to go into .
Ya gotta turn from her my friend . She is long ago infected as has many of even her protestant daughters . THEY ALL INFECTED
and grow worse by the day and by the hour . WE better LEARN JESUS and we better do so FAST .

nothing but accusations

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary & Eve!

Eve was of the First creation: carnal
Mary of the New creation: spiritual

Eve the cos of Sin and curse disobeyed God! Gen 3:12
Mary cos of salvation, Lk 1:30 & consented to our salvation Lk 1:38 obeyed God & found our salvation Lk 1:30

Eve mourned:
Mary rejoiced: Lk 1:46

Eve gave birth to the all sinners: mother of all the living. Gen 3:20
Mary to the savior of all men: mother of all living in Christ. Jn 19:26-27 rev 12:17

Mary the mother of God! Lk 1:43

Eve brought punishment: gen 3:16
Mary salvation: Lk 1:30 & 38 Lk 2:30

Eve source of sin: gen 3:16
Mary source of grace: Lk 1:30 & 38

Eve brought death: gen 3:19
Mary life: Jn 1:16-17 & Jn 10:10

Eve only wounds & suffering: gen 3:19
Mary healing:

Eve infidelity: gen 3:6
Mary faithfulness: Lk 1:45

Eve offended the Lord: gen 3:6-7
Mary’s soul (being) doth magnify the Lord: Lk 1:46

Eve cursed: gen 3:17-19
Mary blessed: Lk 1:28

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women!
Lk 1:28

Sirach 24

(I know this scripture is deleted by the tradition of men in the KJV)

The Dove, & rainbow signs of peace are types of Mary mother of our salvation who obtained peace for all men!

Song of Solomon 1:2
Smelling sweet of the best ointments. Thy name is as oil poured out: therefore young maidens have loved thee.
Oil heals and fuels the flame, and is the fruit of the olive (peace) so the name of Mary is our peace, and healing, and fire of divine love!

Proverbs 8:35
He that shall find me, shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord:

And hundreds more, you will find in the excellent book by Saint Alphonse Lugosi the glories of Mary!

Lk 1:45 all generations shall call me blessed!

Actually this is an exultation of thanksgiving for having obtain thier eternal salvation!

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as pointing , SEEMS LIKE THE CC or the faith as he calls himself , POINTS TO MARY , NOT JESUS .
And if folks dont beleive me , READ THE THINGS HE BRINGS .
GUESS what thee faith , MARY POINTED NOT TO HERSELF , BUT TO HER SON . Ya might want to try DOING the same THING .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also suffer from the spirit of fear, called anxiety a dreadful feeling, it just won't go away no matter what I do.

I can't explain it and why it won't go away.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also suffer from the spirit of fear, called anxiety a dreadful feeling, it just won't go away no matter what I do.

I can't explain it and why it won't go away.
My brother, I know you and I got off on the wrong foot, but may I pray for you?