Dealing with a spirit of fear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
saftey is only found in the bosom of our mother!

holy mother church is our safe refuge!

And our pure holy spiritual mother Mary, safe are the lambs in her arms!
Lk 1:28 the Lord is with her, and we are only safe with her!
And what of our Lord Jesus Christ, are we not safe in his arms?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32
Christ and HIS CHURCH are one . HIS church aint the CC . HIS CHURCH are those who LOVE HIM
not those who love the precepts of men gone wrong . YOU MIGHT WANT TO SERIOUSLY PONDER On what i am saying .
And if you think i am pointing you to or trying to point you to the protestant realm , NOPE they mostly all sold out too .
THE CHURCH are lambs who embrace ALL the teachings of JESUS and do the things pleasing to GOD by faith in Christ .
They wont be praying to saints or angels or mary . CAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW THE ONE WHO SITS OVER ALL
and that they only NEED TO PRAY TO GOD . YA better figure this out , cause i warn us all
THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST IS COMING , and many wont be liking what they hear on that day .
I NEVER KNEW YOU . NO man wants to hear that , no man , no woman , none wants to hear those words .
Imagine walking your life thinking you knew JESUS , only what you knew what another one that men had preached
And then being told , DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU . ITS REAL and ITS COMING for all
who chose men and their precepts over GOD and HIS WORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and his flock us Christians are one, to say one you are saying only your Church and not that of others.
John paul . That system is bunk . The sooner you realize that the better .
Only those who follow Christ , who love GOD in Spirit and in TRUTH are the church .
And ROME aint it , heck even most of the protestant realm has long , long sold out .
CLING TO CHRIST and it had better be the ONE in the BIBLE .

Reactions: JohnPaul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and his flock us Christians are one, to say one you are saying only your Church and not that of others.
Those who pray to angels and saints and mary , HOPE IN MEN , NOT GOD .
You need to realize this . Too many are falling for this unity stuff . I dont know if you are , but i remind none the less .
OPEN BIBLES and STAY IN BIBLES cause a number so high no man can count it , and i mean LEADERS of churches
are leading us astray . Its bad now . real bad .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s what i said

in the arms of our mother, holy mother church
Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32
JESUS dont approve of nor is He within such a place as the CC has created . AGAIN , DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT
think i am pointing you to the protestant realm . NOPE most all leaders of it are sold out too .
Our church is supposed to be built on Christ and the teachings of the apostles , NOT on lies and precepts of men that have long went wrong .
My advice is open you the bible . IF you send me your address in a PM i will personally mail you a real good bible .

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who pray to angels and saints and mary , HOPE IN MEN , NOT GOD .
You need to realize this . Too many are falling for this unity stuff . I dont know if you are , but i remind none the less .
OPEN BIBLES and STAY IN BIBLES cause a number so high no man can count it , and i mean LEADERS of churches
are leading us astray . Its bad now . real bad .
Hi Friend In Christ hope you are well my Friend, no I am not falling for the one religion, was just pointing out to thefaith because he thinks only the RCC is the one Church with God.

Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John paul . That system is bunk . The sooner you realize that the better .
Only those who follow Christ , who love GOD in Spirit and in TRUTH are the church .
And ROME aint it , heck even most of the protestant realm has long , long sold out .
CLING TO CHRIST and it had better be the ONE in the BIBLE .
That’s what I meant my Friend those who believe in God and follow Christ.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s what I meant my Friend those who believe in God and follow Christ.
I thought so my friend . But it never hurts us to hear it again and again . Let us contend for the true
faith . by the way , I need some help in another area on the site . WE got folks teaching
that false all inclusive love gospel that teaches buddists and muslims are saved if they do good works , have love .
THAT IS false . THE ONLY way for one to be saved is FAITH IN JESUS .
AND i mean FAITH IN THE BIBLICAL ONE and not the one most teach . another jesus cant save either .
Its so sad to see how far and how fast the churches have fallen in these last days . BUT we must contend forthe true
faith , NO MATTER HOW HATED we are . IF we love them we warn them . Count the cost , COUNT IT and embrace it .
Serving JESUS cost many apostels their own lives , As it has others as well . COUNT IT . COUNT IT
and march ever onwards in the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Friend In Christ hope you are well my Friend, no I am not falling for the one religion, was just pointing out to thefaith because he thinks only the RCC is the one Church with God.
I had that feeling you were not . But i hope others saw it too and took note . WE must contend for the true faith
no matter the cost . And as you already know , prepare to be hated . The more abundantely i love folks
and point them to CHRIST and correct , THE MORE i be hated by even those i dearly love and loved .
ITS no wonder paul said , THOUGH THE MORE abundantly i LOVE the LESS i be loved .

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had that feeling you were not . But i hope others saw it too and took note . WE must contend for the true faith
no matter the cost . And as you already know , prepare to be hated . The more abundantely i love folks
and point them to CHRIST and correct , THE MORE i be hated by even those i dearly love and loved .
ITS no wonder paul said , THOUGH THE MORE abundantly i LOVE the LESS i be loved .
Amen brother!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and HIS CHURCH are one . HIS church aint the CC . HIS CHURCH are those who LOVE HIM
not those who love the precepts of men gone wrong . YOU MIGHT WANT TO SERIOUSLY PONDER On what i am saying .
And if you think i am pointing you to or trying to point you to the protestant realm , NOPE they mostly all sold out too .
THE CHURCH are lambs who embrace ALL the teachings of JESUS and do the things pleasing to GOD by faith in Christ .
They wont be praying to saints or angels or mary . CAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW THE ONE WHO SITS OVER ALL
and that they only NEED TO PRAY TO GOD . YA better figure this out , cause i warn us all
THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST IS COMING , and many wont be liking what they hear on that day .
I NEVER KNEW YOU . NO man wants to hear that , no man , no woman , none wants to hear those words .
Imagine walking your life thinking you knew JESUS , only what you knew what another one that men had preached
And then being told , DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU . ITS REAL and ITS COMING for all
who chose men and their precepts over GOD and HIS WORD .

fear not mary is our mother

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fear not mary is our mother
fear not , rome is a harlot . i know mary is blessed , she would have told you the same thing i do now
WORSHIP GOD , HEED CHRIST . STOP PRAYING TO ME . I gaurantee you that mary , peter and the angels
would tell that harlot church to stop praying to them and to pray to GOD . But not that church nor its followers
they just cling to men and worship whatever their church tells them to

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fear not , rome is a harlot . i know mary is blessed , she would have told you the same thing i do now
WORSHIP GOD , HEED CHRIST . STOP PRAYING TO ME . I gaurantee you that mary , peter and the angels
would tell that harlot church to stop praying to them and to pray to GOD . But not that church nor its followers

her name is intimately connected to the incarnation of Christ and our salvation

Lk 1:28 Hail Mary! Full of grace!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
her name is intimately connected to the incarnation of Christ and our salvation

Lk 1:28 Hail Mary! Full of grace!
And . that dont mean we pray to her . YOu cant justify a thing you all do . I already know this .
But MARY herself , peter himself and the other apostles and the angels you all pray too , are gonna judge you all on the day of judgment
and ya gonna be found GUILTY . You use verses to justify your beleifs , and that is your problem .
I already know all those verses , YET i wont pray to her or anyone else but GOD and IN JESUS NAME .
You better learn this and very fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.