'Death is swallowed up in victory' -When?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. If it weren't my God-given DUTY to counter all hypocrisy and Scripture abuse, I would not have replied. Therefore know that I will expose you and your blatant blasphemies.

2. Who are YOU to tell God He <<cannot and will not resurrect anyone who does not have the Holy Spirit of God within them>>!
3. Since when are YOU the Judge to decide and declare <<All of such are "condemned already", and therefore HAVE DIED the second death>>!
4. And by what authority other than the DEVIL'S have YOU, to dishonour God's Word by presenting <Romans 8:8-9>?

5. What SICK dismal warped satanic idea have YOU, claiming <<In the day that Adam ate of the forbidden tree, he spiritually DIED to God>>!
6. When a man <die spiritually to God> it means God forgave his sin and restored him to eternal life and perpetual DYING TO SIN!

7. <<And though he lived in his flesh for years later as alive, his flesh then finally died, which was the second death for him.>> Such as THESE, shall find out in the Last Day that they have been raised from the dead BY THE MERIT OF JESUS' triumph over death and sin its cause :
8. TO BE CAST INTO HELL THE "SECOND DEATH" of Scripture.

9. <<The inheritance of Adam to us, is that we are born dead to God already (John 3:18), that is the first death.>> Yes, but you just further embroider on the devil's lying, because the legacy of Adam to us, is that we are born dead to God already by <the first death> which Christ had overcome and destroyed for his elect so that they when raised in the Last Day shall not see death for "over them the Second Death has no power".
10. But the wicked raised from the dead in the Power of Christ's power over death obtained through the cross, shall find "the second death" staring them in the eye.
11. They will not "see His Face" and "the glory of God in the Face of Jesus". The wicked shall be thrown into everlasting death because "over them the Second Death has power".

12<<Physical death, is the death of the flesh.>> It is the death of the living - of the whole man the whole soul flesh blood bone breath mind spirit whatever living.
13. YOU TELL GOD'S CHILDREN HERE THE VERY LIE THE DEVIL CAME UP WITH IN EDEN! If not for the mercy of his Creator WHEN HIS FLESH DIE man would have died and would have been in eternal, in the last, in the Second Death, the death of hell in hell forever.

14. <<If anyone dies in his flesh without Christ, that is the second death!!>> For once do you accidentally and totally against your grain, speak truth. Accidentally, I say, because, just look how you without pause go on in your ERROR:
15. <<The truth is, just by our physical birth, we all are partakers of the first death, of being born dead to God.>> THIS IS THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE DEVIL AND SIN OVER GOD IN CHRIST AND THE POWER OF HIS GOSPEL, in other words, plain flat out vulgar blasphemy.

16. It's because you have the Gospel screwed up completely like HERE: <<Faith in Jesus, enables us to escape the second death>>. It's not one's <faith> which <<enables us to escape>>; salvation and redemption are of JESUS WHO APPROACHED, FACED, CONQUERED, AND DESTROYED DEATH AND SIN, WHO NEVER TRIED TO <ESCAPE> BUT "DESTROYED THE LAST ENEMY, DEATH".
1. You have no God given duty, but to believe in Jesus! Many here, including you call it faith, of which you argue against. See your comment #16.
2. All we, since Adam are pro-created by
"seed". No one of us (who "are from beneath") are created by God directly!!
3. Since none of us have inherited eternal life or eternal existence of any kind, there is only one conclusion left, and that is we inherited spiritual death, and then to follow physical death.
4. Romans 8:8-9 is plain enough.
Whosoever does NOT have the Spirt of God/Christ, they do NOT belong to Him!
5. Genesis 3:7-11. Prior to eating from the forbidden tree, Adam and Eve had NO knowledge of "good or "evil" whatsoever. They were 100% innocent.
But now because [7] "...the eyes of them both were opened," knowing both good and evil, their innocense was gone, and therefore God could not allow them to possess eternal life. So He booted them out of Eden, "...lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
The results:
Being now full of "the knowledge of good and evil", they had gained self will to decide for themselves of what they wanted, and not what God wanted for them. Thus they had become spiritually DEAD to God's will, and now very much full of their own. In that fallen state of being, God could not allow His New creation to have eternal life, as well as the billions pro-created through them.
6. Wrong spiritual application. Adam and Eve never repented. They ran and hid.
7. Yes! Jesus conquered death (1&2), but we all know that He most surely did not eliminate the death of #2 yet. That will not take place until ALL the Saints are resurrected into immortality, and ALL the living and the dead wicked are destroyed in one fell swoop! Only THEN will there be death no more!! You can read about it in
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.
8. Hell, the pit/grave/shoel is the second death!! Rev. 20[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
ALL who are now dead in their graves (hell), and all who are alive, with God's judgment of physical "death" on them, will be burned up (destroyed) by the Eternal Flaming Fire of Christ, upon His Glorious return. Then shall the decree of NO MORE DEATH occur in THAT moment, being that of our resurrection, and by their destruction.
9. Thanks for agreeing! But why are you misconstruing everything else? It is evident that you are holding onto a pet doctrine, by which you are filtering through for all of your understanding of His Truth. Go find that "filter" and get rid of it!!
10. John 3:18, the unsaved are born with the judgement/condemnation "already" of the 1st death. If they should physically die in their flesh (sin) before coming to Christ's judgment seat for forgiveness of sin, and receive the Gift of Eternal Life, they will have received the reward of the 2nd death.
11. You got that right!! They never heard/responded to His voice when they were alive in their flesh, and therefore, without the Gift of Eternal Life in them before their physical death, they surely won't hear His "shout" when He returns.
12. The only way that you can believe what you say, is to believe the lie that man was given an Eternal Soul. If that is so, then that is your "filter" for understanding of all that you do.
13. Hell is "the pit", "the grave", "a tomb", aka in Hebrew-"sheol", a place of darkness.
14. Thanks for agreeing.
15. According to John 3:18, all of us are physically born "condemned already". That judgment will not change UNTIL we believe in Jesus!
16. Having belief in Jesus, is having faith in His Blood that was shed on the cross, for the forgiveness of sin (our flesh).
Romans 7:18 in my flesh
Romans 7:13 exceeding sinful.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Thessalonians 4

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
14 εἰ γὰρ πιστεύομεν ὅτι Ἰησοῦς ἀπέθανεν καὶ ἀνέστη, οὕτως καὶ ὁ Θεὸς τοὺς κοιμηθέντας διὰ τοῦ Ἰησοῦ ἄξει σὺν αὐτῷ.

14 For if we believe
14 εἰ γὰρ πιστεύομεν

that Jesus died and rose again (from the dead),
ὅτι Ἰησοῦς ἀπέθανεν καὶ ἀνέστη (ἐκ / ἀπὸ νεκρῶν)

even so also (we believe )
οὕτως καὶ (πιστεύομεν)

those who sleep (the dead)
τοὺς κοιμηθέντας (οἱ νεκροὶ)

through / by / by virtue of Jesus
διὰ τοῦ Ἰησοῦ

God will bring again / raise up (from the dead)
ὁ Θεὸς ἄξει (ἀναστήσει ἐκ νεκρῶν)

by / through Him / by virtue of Him (because He raised up from the dead)
σὺν αὐτῷ (διὰ ἀπὸ τῶν νεκρῶν / ἐκ νεκρῶν ἐγήγερται / ἤγαγε)

This is nothing than the resurrection of the saints in the Last Day whom God by virtue of Jesus’ Resurrection will bring UP from the grave—not down from ‘heaven’.
Yes, but please also include that the unsaved, wicked cannot and will not ever be resurrected back to any kind of life.

You will not find the words "the second resurrection" in the KJV. All of that false belief system is a fabrication, simply because of misunderstanding that the First Resurrection was/is Jesus, and all born again Christians who believe (have faith in his Sacrificial work) are blessed and holy, because they are "partakers of the divine nature", through the Gift the Holy Spirit.

Now, if there be any thoughts about a "second resurrecton" of the wicked, then know that it is sheer speculation, based on the aforementioned misunderstanding, and/or fallacy of man being given "an eternal soul".
Or simply because the word "first" spurs one on to think, that there is expected to come, a "second".
However such a huge error in interpretation has been raised, assumption should never be the "guiding light".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner said:
Concerning John 5:28-29, Jesus says it more clearly in:
John 4[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers [born again of the Holy Spirit] shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth [the "spirit of truth" within them]: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

I said:
<<...[the "spirit of truth" within them]:...>> STOP IT RIGHT THERE, BLASPHEMER!

What do I dislike about that? Jesus says in John 4[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
Comes along this ear creeper and DIRECTLY CONTRADICT what Jesus said, and declares, WORSHIPPING HIMSELF: <<the "spirit of truth" within them>> -- THE SPIRIT OF SELF!
Who is "the spirit of truth"?
Your answer should be: the Holy Spirit of God.
Now, in conjunction with Romans 8:8-9, who is missing WITHIN a persons life, that they would end up being declared "none of His"?
If you failed at answering either or both of those two questions I posed, please HURRY to "the judgment seat of Christ", and ask of Him for His free Gift!! Luke 11:13

Reactions: mjrhealth

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ John 16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Reactions: mjrhealth

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Earburner said:
Concerning John 5:28-29, Jesus says it more clearly in:
John 4[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers [born again of the Holy Spirit] shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth [the "spirit of truth" within them]: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

I said:
<<...[the "spirit of truth" within them]:...>> STOP IT RIGHT THERE, BLASPHEMER!

What do I dislike about that? Jesus says in John 4[23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH for the Father seeketh such to worship him."
Comes along this ear creeper and DIRECTLY CONTRADICT what Jesus said, and declares, WORSHIPPING HIMSELF: <<the "spirit of truth" within them>> -- THE SPIRIT OF SELF!
ah well he might rebut better himself, but wadr i didnt hear it that way i guess. You dont think we have Witness for the possibility at least of the Spirit within us?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ultimately all will be raised but not all will live. For example, in regard to the white throne judgement of Revelation 20, although the dead are referred to as 'standing' before God for judgement, they are never referred to as being 'alive' (Revelation 20:12-14).
<Ultimately>, all the dead will be raised, but not all will be raised "passed (over) from death unto LIFE", <to live> as only those who "hear(ed) My (the Son's) Word and believe(d) on Him (the Father) who sent Me". John 9:24. <Ultimately> all the other dead raised will be raised not <to live> "LIFE" or eternal redemption in Christ, but <ultimately> all the other dead will be raised to "pass from" life, to death. Yea, NOT 'ALL' are saved, sad, but just, true, and, the only good.

<<In regard to the white throne judgement of Revelation 20, the dead are referred to as 'standing' before God for judgement, they are never referred to as being 'alive' (Revelation 20:12-14).>>
Correct; why does it bother you? How could it change anything written (by the same John) elsewhere, on another subject, the resurrection of all on the Last Day? It cannot; it makes absolutely no sense to confuse John's apocalyptic vision of the Judgement and Jesus' practical clarification of the resurrection according to John's Gospel.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
ah well he might rebut better himself, but wadr i didnt hear it that way i guess. You dont think we have Witness for the possibility at least of the Spirit within us?

You obviously don't know this forum crawling ear creeper.

And you may think we have Witness for the possibility at least of the Spirit within us? Won't that be the Spirit witnessing of Christ and not of Himself, WHAT WITNESSING OF ME?! Earbrunter's 'spirit-in-me' is nothing than 'the spirit-in-me', that witnesses OF ME and therefore neither of Christ or the Spirit of Christ.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
1. You have no God given duty, but to believe in Jesus! Many here, including you call it faith, of which you argue against. See your comment #16.
2. All we, since Adam are pro-created by
"seed". No one of us (who "are from beneath") are created by God directly!!
3. Since none of us have inherited eternal life or eternal existence of any kind, there is only one conclusion left, and that is we inherited spiritual death, and then to follow physical death.
4. Romans 8:8-9 is plain enough.
Whosoever does NOT have the Spirt of God/Christ, they do NOT belong to Him!
5. Genesis 3:7-11. Prior to eating from the forbidden tree, Adam and Eve had NO knowledge of "good or "evil" whatsoever. They were 100% innocent.
But now because [7] "...the eyes of them both were opened," knowing both good and evil, their innocense was gone, and therefore God could not allow them to possess eternal life. So He booted them out of Eden, "...lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
The results:
Being now full of "the knowledge of good and evil", they had gained self will to decide for themselves of what they wanted, and not what God wanted for them. Thus they had become spiritually DEAD to God's will, and now very much full of their own. In that fallen state of being, God could not allow His New creation to have eternal life, as well as the billions pro-created through them.
6. Wrong spiritual application. Adam and Eve never repented. They ran and hid.
7. Yes! Jesus conquered death (1&2), but we all know that He most surely did not eliminate the death of #2 yet. That will not take place until ALL the Saints are resurrected into immortality, and ALL the living and the dead wicked are destroyed in one fell swoop! Only THEN will there be death no more!! You can read about it in
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.
8. Hell, the pit/grave/shoel is the second death!! Rev. 20[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
ALL who are now dead in their graves (hell), and all who are alive, with God's judgment of physical "death" on them, will be burned up (destroyed) by the Eternal Flaming Fire of Christ, upon His Glorious return. Then shall the decree of NO MORE DEATH occur in THAT moment, being that of our resurrection, and by their destruction.
9. Thanks for agreeing! But why are you misconstruing everything else? It is evident that you are holding onto a pet doctrine, by which you are filtering through for all of your understanding of His Truth. Go find that "filter" and get rid of it!!
10. John 3:18, the unsaved are born with the judgement/condemnation "already" of the 1st death. If they should physically die in their flesh (sin) before coming to Christ's judgment seat for forgiveness of sin, and receive the Gift of Eternal Life, they will have received the reward of the 2nd death.
11. You got that right!! They never heard/responded to His voice when they were alive in their flesh, and therefore, without the Gift of Eternal Life in them before their physical death, they surely won't hear His "shout" when He returns.
12. The only way that you can believe what you say, is to believe the lie that man was given an Eternal Soul. If that is so, then that is your "filter" for understanding of all that you do.
13. Hell is "the pit", "the grave", "a tomb", aka in Hebrew-"sheol", a place of darkness.
14. Thanks for agreeing.
15. According to John 3:18, all of us are physically born "condemned already". That judgment will not change UNTIL we believe in Jesus!
16. Having belief in Jesus, is having faith in His Blood that was shed on the cross, for the forgiveness of sin (our flesh).
Romans 7:18 in my flesh
Romans 7:13 exceeding sinful.

NWMA not worth my attention

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes, but please also include that the unsaved, wicked cannot and will not ever be resurrected back to any kind of life.

You will not find the words "the second resurrection" in the KJV. All of that false belief system is a fabrication, simply because of misunderstanding that the First Resurrection was/is Jesus, and all born again Christians who believe (have faith in his Sacrificial work) are blessed and holy, because they are "partakers of the divine nature", through the Gift the Holy Spirit.

Now, if there be any thoughts about a "second resurrecton" of the wicked, then know that it is sheer speculation, based on the aforementioned misunderstanding, and/or fallacy of man being given "an eternal soul".
Or simply because the word "first" spurs one on to think, that there is expected to come, a "second".
However such a huge error in interpretation has been raised, assumption should never be the "guiding light".

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Who is "the spirit of truth"?
Now, in conjunction with Romans 8:8-9, who is missing WITHIN a persons life, that they would end up being declared "none of His"?
If you failed at answering either or both of those two questions I posed, please HURRY to "the judgment seat of Christ", and ask of Him for His free Gift!! Luke 11:13

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<Ultimately>, all the dead will be raised, but not all will be raised "passed (over) from death unto LIFE", <to live> as only those who "hear(ed) My (the Son's) Word and believe(d) on Him (the Father) who sent Me". John 9:24. <Ultimately> all the other dead raised will be raised not <to live> "LIFE" or eternal redemption in Christ, but <ultimately> all the other dead will be raised to "pass from" life, to death. Yea, NOT 'ALL' are saved, sad, but just, true, and, the only good.
Hmmm...lets see now, an unsaved dead person, who died without Christ, needs to be resurrected, so that God can tell them that they are unsaved, and therefore will die again, but this time it will be forever.

Hmmm...even though the person in question was already dead, lets say since the year 84AD, do you think that he was concerned and worried about it all those years?

Hmmm... since his brain had a long time ago rotted and turned into dust, I wonder what he worried about with, about his future??

Helloooo... physical death without Christ, is the 2nd death!!
Why do you think Jesus said the following to His disciples, and us who also believe:
John 11[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Well, do you?? Do you believe that you as a believer shall never die, though your flesh goes to the grave (hell)?

Hmmm...how DOES THAT happen?
Ans. Romans 8:8-9

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

And you may think we have Witness for the possibility at least of the Spirit within us? Won't that be the Spirit witnessing of Christ and not of Himself, WHAT WITNESSING OF ME?! Earbrunter's 'spirit-in-me' is nothing than 'the spirit-in-me', that witnesses OF ME and therefore neither of Christ or the Spirit of Christ.
man, ive certainly had my share of disagreements with him, which is kinda why im perplexed here; but to be fair i entered your subthread right at that point tho. Strikes me as a pretty minor diff in understanding myself, hardly worth all that?
If it weren't my God-given DUTY to counter all hypocrisy and Scripture abuse
i think maybe i see the problem now wadr. You have set yourself up as Yah apparently? Who gave you that duty? Yah appointed you to counter all hypocrisy? Best of luck with that imo

no offense but i think you are just over-sensitized to your own sin, like we all usually are

Reactions: Pisteuo

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol...
1 Cor. 2[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Romans 8[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken [make us alive to God in] your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Hmmm...lets see now, an unsaved dead person, who died without Christ, needs to be resurrected, so that God can tell them that they are unsaved, and therefore will die again, but this time it will be forever.

Hmmm...even though the person in question was already dead, lets say since the year 84AD, do you think that he was concerned and worried about it all those years?

Hmmm... since his brain had a long time ago rotted and turned into dust, I wonder what he worried about with, about his future??

Helloooo... physical death without Christ, is the 2nd death!!
Why do you think Jesus said the following to His disciples, and us who also believe:
John 11[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Well, do you?? Do you believe that you as a believer shall never die, though your flesh goes to the grave (hell)?

Hmmm...how DOES THAT happen?
Ans. Romans 8:8-9

wasted no time to even read

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
i think maybe i see the problem now wadr. You have set yourself up as Yah apparently? Who gave you that duty? Yah appointed you to counter all hypocrisy? Best of luck with that imo

Be a conscience to yourself. Don't try to be mine. God is my Judge and only Authority as pertains my Christian duty. Don't mess with Scripture and its Truth, and you'll not hear of me.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Be a conscience to yourself. Don't try to be mine. God is my Judge and only Authority as pertains my Christian duty. Don't mess with Scripture and its Truth, and you'll not hear of me.
Furthermore, the Father judges no one...

but most disturbing imo is that you think you know Scripture "truth" lol, when wadr you obviously do not (and neither do i im sure). No offense ge but you are a legend in your own mind i guess