'Death is swallowed up in victory' -When?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Could it be that you don't understand what happened to Jesus' blood?
Ans. It was poured out, shed from His body.

Then, after He was in His Resurrection body, He said that He was "flesh and bone", purposely revealing that HE HAD NO NEED of blood any longer, but rather was ALIVE Evermore BY THE SPIRIT?

You LIE. How many times have you been asked to quote Bible for, <<Jesus' blood was poured out, shed from His body>>. You lie and are a liar, that's all. He was the "spotless" unscathed Lamb of : GOD; He was, GOD; GOD that died BY HAVING "LAID DOWN MY LIFE" having "poured out His SOUL".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You LIE. How many times have you been asked to quote Bible for, <<Jesus' blood was poured out, shed from His body>>. You lie and are a liar, that's all. He was the "spotless" unscathed Lamb of : GOD; He was, GOD; GOD that died BY HAVING "LAID DOWN MY LIFE" having "poured out His SOUL".
You said that "He poured out His soul", is a metaphor".
And so I asked you- a metaphor to what?
YOU refuse to answer!

So again I ask you: what is "soul", that He poured out?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord's mortal body was "unscathed", while on the cross??

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a.t.y. He had no need of skin, of hair, of eyes. What for flesh and bone then?

You are mad.
What is Immortality? Do you know what it looks like in Jesus?
It is evident and scriptural that He had physical form, after His Resurrection.
What was keeping Him Alive forever?
1. The Spirit of God?
Or
2. His blood?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You said that "He poured out His soul", is a metaphor".
And so I asked you- a metaphor to what?
YOU refuse to answer!
So again I ask you: what is "soul", that He poured out?

re: <<You said that "He poured out His soul", is a metaphor".>> YOU ARE A LIAR AGAIN!

I am reporting your post. this menace is a blaspheming liar

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, go ahead and report it!

GerhardEbersoehn said:
"You definitely cannot read. Jesus "poured out his soul unto death". You definitely cannot understand Jesus' blood is figurative speech of which figure the words "my blood" are a metaphor."

Earburner said:
"You said that "He poured out His soul", is a metaphor".
"And so I asked you- a metaphor to what?"

> Ok, so in my question, I was not definitive enough with my words. So what!

Referencing KJV- Isaiah 53:12 and Matthew 26:28, I will clarify, by rephrasing the question:
Are the prophetic words: "His soul" a metaphor to Jesus words: "my blood", or are Jesus' words: "my blood" a metaphor to the prophetic words: "His soul"?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GerhardEbersoehn said:
"So a.t.y. He had no need of skin, of hair, of eyes. What for flesh and bone then?"

> What does "a.t.y" mean?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, I'll guess!
Are you saying "AcTuaLly" ?
Well, here is the wonder and miracle of His Glory-
Jesus is the Eternal God/Man, being both Spirit and Immortal Flesh.

Reactions: Cooper

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Metaphor masterly illustrated
View attachment 10248
Those are nice human thoughts that you pasted, about "pent up love", but how does your wanna-be metaphor relate to
Deut 12:6....and the *blood of thy sacrifices shall be **poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God,...
Matthew 26
[28] For this is my *blood of the new testament, which is **shed for many for the remission of sins.
AND Isaiah 53
[12] Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath **poured out his *soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Oh, and don't forget KJV-Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is IN the *blood:

Soul=blood, and blood=soul.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Those are nice human thoughts that you pasted, about "pent up love", but how does your wanna-be metaphor relate to
Deut 12:6....and the *blood of thy sacrifices shall be **poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God,...
Matthew 26
[28] For this is my *blood of the new testament, which is **shed for many for the remission of sins.
AND Isaiah 53
[12] Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath **poured out his *soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Oh, and don't forget KJV-Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is IN the *blood:

Soul=blood, and blood=soul.

Your 'equation', <<Soul=blood, and blood=soul>> is false. It's worth nothing. I do not care how many times you try to sell it to me, it cannot fool a fool.

It uses words Scripture does not have and implies worth God never attributed.

Scripture says of ANIMAL'S PHYSICAL sacrificed blood (in part only spilt, blood because there remains much more blood in the dead body than was the blood spilled to kill it), Scriptures says that "in" it, the blood (not the blood itself), "is the life" of the sacrifice. The life is God-given; the blood is physical grown.

If "OFFERED A SACRIFICE OF BLOOD" by a priest of Israel on an altar in Israel, it's blood is RECKONED as contained it the animal's "life in the blood".

The sooner you realise you wasted your life on a fake doctrine, the better for yourself. May God have mercy on you.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your 'equation', <<Soul=blood, and blood=soul>> is false. It's worth nothing. I do not care how many times you try to sell it to me, it cannot fool a fool.

It uses words Scripture does not have and implies worth God never attributed.

Scripture says of ANIMAL'S PHYSICAL sacrificed blood (in part only spilt, blood because there remains much more blood in the dead body than was the blood spilled to kill it), Scriptures says that "in" it, the blood (not the blood itself), "is the life" of the sacrifice. The life is God-given; the blood is physical grown.

If "OFFERED A SACRIFICE OF BLOOD" by a priest of Israel on an altar in Israel, it's blood is RECKONED as contained it the animal's "life in the blood".

The sooner you realise you wasted your life on a fake doctrine, the better for yourself. May God have mercy on you.
Oh but why I say is not false! I have been providing scripture all along, and now, even still more.
In Deut.12:6, God was revealing that His requirement, by the pouring out/the shedding of blood (soul), was the only way that there was going to be forgiveness of sin by Him.
Deut 12:6....and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God,...
John 1[29] The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb [Sacrifice] of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
[36] And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
> Jesus Christ Himself was God's sacrifice for us, for the permanent remission (removal) of sin.

Heb. 9[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without [the] shedding of blood [there] is no remission.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GE, i hear what you are holding to, and trying to say. You want to believe that Christ's Blood is STILL within Him, but that is not so!
Yes!
The Blood of Christ is "holy", but not in the religious term of how denominational Religion-church-ianity wants to comprehend or discern it.
JEsus' blood was "set apart/separate" from ours!
Christ's blood was free from sin and the inheritance of Adam.
In His mortal flesh, Jesus was the second/last Adam, and was a quickening spirit, of which He proved in His Resurrection. Now in His New Life, Blood no longer sustains His
Everlasting Eternal Life, but rather by the Spirit of God!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear the words:
1 Cor. 15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

However, "flesh and bone" CAN inherit the KoG,...AND DID, but by only by the Spirit of God.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Oh but why I say is not false! I have been providing scripture all along, and now, even still more.
In Deut.12:6, God was revealing that His requirement, by the pouring out/the shedding of blood (soul), was the only way that there was going to be forgiveness of sin by Him.
Deut 12:6....and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God,...
John 1[29] The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb [Sacrifice] of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
[36] And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
> Jesus Christ Himself was God's sacrifice for us, for the permanent remission (removal) of sin.

Heb. 9[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without [the] shedding of blood [there] is no remission.

GE, i hear what you are holding to, and trying to say. You want to believe that Christ's Blood is STILL within Him, but that is not so!
Yes!
The Blood of Christ is "holy", but not in the religious term of how denominational Religion-church-ianity wants to comprehend or discern it.
JEsus' blood was "set apart/separate" from ours!
Christ's blood was free from sin and the inheritance of Adam.
In His mortal flesh, Jesus was the second/last Adam, and was a quickening spirit, of which He proved in His Resurrection. Now in His New Life, Blood no longer sustains His
Everlasting Eternal Life, but rather by the Spirit of God!

Hear the words:
1 Cor. 15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

However, "flesh and bone" CAN inherit the KoG,...AND DID, but by only by the Spirit of God.

...the boundless foolishness of one wise in his own eyes guy ... incredible! I'll give you this much acknowledgement, your match must yet be found.

It has long since passed the point where I should have ended discourse with you. NUN IST ES SCHLUSS!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...the boundless foolishness of one wise in his own eyes guy ... incredible! I'll give you this much acknowledgement, your match must yet be found.

It has long since passed the point where I should have ended discourse with you. NUN IST ES SCHLUSS!
AfterJesus Resurrected, why do you deny His words?
Luke 24[39] Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.