Death rates

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started wondering about how many republicans die vs democrats:

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

916DEFC7-2511-44EC-9D17AA2C9D7FC7F4_source.png

Reactions: MatthewG

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pandemic inflicted higher rates of excess deaths on both Republicans and Democrats. But after COVID-19 vaccines arrived, Republican voters in Florida and Ohio died at a higher rate than their counterparts, according to a new study.

Researchers from Yale University who studied the pandemic's effects on those two states say that from the pandemic's start in March 2020 through December 2021, "excess mortality was significantly higher for Republican voters than Democratic voters after COVID-19 vaccines were available to all adults, but not before." https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's clear one of these studies is a lie. The first says that republicans have been dying at a higher rate since 2001. The second says the rates were the same before the vaccine, but higher for republicans after the vaccine was put into use. If it's not a lie then their scope was limited in one report, but over the entire USA in the other?

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin,

I think people are living longer now than before, I think the age limit raised up just a bit.

Do not know how you are, but my mother and her friend are 61, and another friend of mine is almost 64, perhaps conditions have gotten better since the internet? Maybe? Cause people tend to use it to research things to stay healthy, and a lot of that has to do with just drinking a lot of water, eating well (not over indulging), and exercising.

There was a lady at the nursing home that turned 109? 108? Or something like that, I can't remember it could have been just 100. Also met a lady who was 74? That was still working in a sock factory.

Your thoughts?

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin,

I think people are living longer now than before, I think the age limit raised up just a bit.

Do not know how you are, but my mother and her friend are 61, and another friend of mine is almost 64, perhaps conditions have gotten better since the internet? Maybe? Cause people tend to use it to research things to stay healthy, and a lot of that has to do with just drinking a lot of water, eating well (not over indulging), and exercising.

There was a lady at the nursing home that turned 109? 108? Or something like that, I can't remember it could have been just 100. Also met a lady who was 74? That was still working in a sock factory.

Your thoughts?
I do OK although I have some problems in life from genetic CF disease. I'm learning to eat healthier and go for daily walks to lower my BP. Everything is good for me.

In one of the studies it suggested that the democrat death rates were lower due to principles they govern with. Health care and such.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do OK although I have some problems in life from genetic CF disease. I'm learning to eat healthier and go for daily walks to lower my BP. Everything is good for me.

In one of the studies it suggested that the democrat death rates were lower due to principles they govern with. Health care and such.

Dev, that is good to hear.

My mom recently starting to have problems again due to kidney stones, she always has trouble passing them. Either her urinary tract is smaller than normal, or perhaps it's just really not drinking enough water, she rather drink cokes then drink water. It sucks to drink water (many people do not like it at all), no doubt but it is one of our bodies needs to survive.

What was CF disease? Do you ever take any pictures when you go out, or do you notice any animals on your walk is what I am asking about really. It's good to hear that you are taking care of yourself and you are still around friend.

That is interesting on the rates, though they could be just estimated or not completely on the mark.

LearningToLetGo

Jun 13, 2022
Western Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't simply measure per 100,000 people of all types. Instead, you must measure per 100,000 people of the same type (i.e. political party). Otherwise the results are meaningless.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't simply measure per 100,000 people of all types. Instead, you must measure per 100,000 people of the same type (i.e. political party). Otherwise the results are meaningless.

Hello LTLG,

Do you happen to have any results that could be shared here?

Just curious,
Matthew

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dev, that is good to hear.

My mom recently starting to have problems again due to kidney stones, she always has trouble passing them. Either her urinary tract is smaller than normal, or perhaps it's just really not drinking enough water, she rather drink cokes then drink water. It sucks to drink water (many people do not like it at all), no doubt but it is one of our bodies needs to survive.

What was CF disease? Do you ever take any pictures when you go out, or do you notice any animals on your walk is what I am asking about really. It's good to hear that you are taking care of yourself and you are still around friend.

That is interesting on the rates, though they could be just estimated or not completely on the mark.
Cystic Fibrosis. It's a thickening of the mucus in organs and can affect organs, like lungs.

I see rats lately on my walk, their cute but probably carry disease so you don't really want to startle them. I also see bald eagles and coyotes. Other birds mostly. Saw someones pet parrot a while back. It must have got loose.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They seem to have measured properly though. I'm just curious about this really. Not too invested in the results.

I'm Republican and was vaccinated as God directed me. Because I have CF and could die from COVID.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cystic Fibrosis. It's a thickening of the mucus in organs and can affect organs, like lungs.

I see rats lately on my walk, their cute but probably carry disease so you don't really want to startle them. I also see bald eagles and coyotes. Other birds mostly. Saw someones pet parrot a while back. It must have got loose.
Totally understood, Devin that can make it hard on your body but praise God you are making it and getting by.

You have some type of ferret in your photo, did you ever have one growing up? Rats, when they are all pink as baby are cute, some little small field rats are cute, but idk about city rats never came up to one but they from what I have heard are daring and will come after you if you are not careful.

Bald eagles are a rare occurrence here but they are big beautiful birds, and I haven't heard the cry of a coyote in a long time now that you mention it. Oh parrots, are the colorful ones?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally understood, Devin that can make it hard on your body but praise God you are making it and getting by.

You have some type of ferret in your photo, did you ever have one growing up? Rats, when they are all pink as baby are cute, some little small field rats are cute, but idk about city rats never came up to one but they from what I have heard are daring and will come after you if you are not careful.

Bald eagles are a rare occurrence here but they are big beautiful birds, and I haven't heard the cry of a coyote in a long time now that you mention it. Oh parrots, are the colorful ones?
My sister used to have ferrets. I used to play with them as a kid. But the photo is a meerkat. When I went to the San Diego zoo we saw the meerkat exhibit. It was fun.

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a link to "BIRTH RATES" of the worlds population.

It is clicking fastly as I write!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is hope dev that these born ALL over the world will be critical thinking conservatives. Born with the thoughts of freedom rather than dominance and enforcing of certain ppls will upon them by laws!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I live in an appartment complex where all the tenants except for me are migrants. But they are pretty nice to me so I try not to complain about being the minority here.

I do think that minorities tend to vote in people that are like the government from their countries, which usually means dictators like democrats are.
How was that funny? Am I not speaking off the title of death rates as I haven't read the thread
Just wanted to share hope in births,not in a dying world.

Couldn't find a clock on "NEW BIRTHS", as that is subjective........now it's laughable.
Good day.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How was that funny? Am I not speaking off the title of death rates as I haven't read the thread
Just wanted to share hope in births,not in a dying world.

Couldn't find a clock on "NEW BIRTHS", as that is subjective........now it's laughable.
Good day.
Well it was funny because the link you posted references 3 rates. 1 was the birth rate, death rate, and immigrant rate. I just thought that was odd that they included immigrants with birth and death rates.

One thing I did notice about it was the COVID statistics were astonishing. There are around 330 million people in the USA and COVID has killed 1 million. That is a lot of people which is shocking given current technologies and medicines.

Thanks for providing the new birth rates. Yes that lightens it up a bit.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a link to "BIRTH RATES" of the worlds population.

It is clicking fastly as I write!
Lamb,

Oh my goodness! lol. Thats good, that leaves hope for people come into the world possibly have families, and it also reassures me that this world will never end!

Thank you for sharing,

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness! lamb, lol. Thats good, that leaves hope for people come into the world possibly have families, and it also reassures me that this world will never end!
It is a great goodness to see future souls for salvation being born uncorrupted at birth!
Let us pray for an early true revelation of Christ unto them that they be saved instead of perish !

• Love