Death warning for kids vaccinated for covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Ron, that is your assumption, nothing I said as an answer to Covid.
Well then what is your answer? You are great at criticizing and condemning what has been done, but you are bereft of any alternative.
No Ron, that is your assumption, nothing I said stamping approval on deaths.

Do you have some kind of psychic insight, that tens of millions of deaths due to Covid “would have” occurred without an experimental shot?
If not your psychic insight, what is the “source” of “facts” there “would have” been tens of millions covid deaths, without the shot?
That is true, you just wish the shot is not available- leaving people to deal with Covid without a viable alternative.

Well we will never know an empirical number as that cannot be determined. But using the same methods used by the anti shot crowd of extrapolation and sampling from minute %ages, we can arrive at easily tens of millions.

Based on videos, and social media and doctors implications, it is estimated that China could have now close to 100,000,000 deaths due to covid.

But once again what would you do? You have yet to answer that question in all your criticisms.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then what is your answer?
Gave my answer.

You are great at criticizing and condemning what has been done, but you are bereft of any alternative.

Yes I criticize lack of investigation of the culprits.
Condemned....No. That option would follow an investigation!

That is true, you just wish the shot is not available-

Gee Ron, did it ever occur to you, to let me speak for myself what I might wish for?

leaving people to deal with Covid without a viable alternative.

Well we will never know an empirical number as that cannot be determined. But using the same methods used by the anti shot crowd of extrapolation and sampling from minute %ages, we can arrive at easily tens of millions.

Are you aware the majority of % stats are made-up on the spot?
It merely rests on who is speaking at any given moment.
It gets sticky, when day after the day the NEWS reports % stats drastically change.

You will never know because % guessing has become acceptable over facts.

Based on videos, and social media and doctors implications, it is estimated that China could have now close to 100,000,000 deaths due to covid.

So? You might choose to mix bleach and ammonia, and breath the chloramine gas fumes, and may die.... What is your point?

But once again what would you do? You have yet to answer that question in all your criticisms.

Already answered...investigate.
I am not the one who authorized one cent of the American Peoples money to fund a Chinese Labs Research, nor hold any accountability for a Chinese Labs Research or careless handing of their experiments...nor to launch an official investigation. And seems those with that authority, are MIA.

My option pretty much rests on my personal choices....Trust a scientific Lab that causes havoc.. to be Trusted to “soften” the effects of the exposure....
Eh, I don’t.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there was really justice in this world Big Pharma / FDA would be in prison for life! Or maybe on death's row. Not to mention politicians. lol

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I criticize lack of investigation of the culprits.
Condemned....No. That option would follow an investigation!
So what would you have done in teh face of impending disaster? Hild the shot back for 7 more years until it could g through all the red tape?
Gee Ron, did it ever occur to you, to let me speak for myself what I might wish for?
Well as you have not given a positive syllable about the shot and are a constant chirping critic, it is not too hard to say you are opposed to it.
Are you aware the majority of % stats are made-up on the spot?
It merely rests on who is speaking at any given moment.
It gets sticky, when day after the day the NEWS reports % stats drastically change.

You will never know because % guessing has become acceptable over facts.

You mean like I have been saying ad-nauseum on every covid thread? WOW!

Can you cite me one example when % are given on one day and drastically changed the next?

I have been one who has harped on facts on these threades. It has been teh critics of the shots who play with 5ages for the most part.
Already answered...investigate.
I am not the one who authorized one cent of the American Peoples money to fund a Chinese Labs Research, nor hold any accountability for a Chinese Labs Research or careless handing of their experiments...nor to launch an official investigation. And seems those with that authority, are MIA.
Okay so investigate the lab and the ones who gave it money! but now covid is running rampant all over the world and is killing untold people. Pfizer, J&J, and Moderna have possible shots but they have been pushed through hard with minimal human testing. what are you going to do? Still piss and moan about the money that went to Wuhan while people are dropping from covid? What measures are you willing to take to start abating teh pandemic.? YOu have yet to answer this.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what would you have done in teh face of impending disaster? Hild the shot back for 7 more years until it could g through all the red tape?

Basic precautions...If I had had governmental authority...and platform...
~ Visas allowing entrance in the US would have been halted.
~ Actual sufficient Military Border exponentially increased, Including turn arounds, (no entrance, and then let’s see).
~ Temporary quarantine, medical evaluation for returning Citizens of the US.
~ Cautioned and Advised US occupants of Suspicion of Lab released Virus.
~ Encouraged US occupants to consider ramping up on vitamins and minerals.

Well as you have not given a positive syllable about the shot and are a constant chirping critic, it is not too hard to say you are opposed to it.

Chirping critic...Yep, I exercise my freewill to criticize Governmental Actions beyond their authority.

Can you cite me one example when % are given on one day and drastically changed the next?

No, but you can thumb through the daily news claims and copy and pasted news claims posted on this form.

I have been one who has harped on facts on these threades. It has been teh critics of the shots who play with 5ages for the most part.

Health wise Facts that apply to you, do not apply to every other person.
** It’s not a big secret, Experimental TESTING, gives to some, an actual formulated “shot”, and to others a placebo.
** It’s WAS a buried truth, the WHO redefined the Long Standing meaning of VACCINE.
** It’s not a big secret, historically VACCINE meant, PREVENT.
** It’s not a big secret, the majority being TOLD they were receiving a VACCINE, were puzzled to be thereafter TESTING Positive and Having Respiratory issues.
** It’s has become A BIG REVELATION, People having Received the “so called VACCINE”, have not ONLY suffered a Viral infection of their Respiratory System, but have suffered life threatening Organ damage, and MANY Dropping Dead!

Okay so investigate the lab and the ones who gave it money! but now covid is running rampant all over the world and is killing untold people. Pfizer, J&J, and Moderna have possible shots but they have been pushed through hard with minimal human testing. what are you going to do?

I’m not the Janitor. You asked what I WOULD HAVE done....being a news break of what had occurred in China....what I WOULD HAVE done, Was PREVENTATIVE /Curbing measures....Now that the Lab released Virus has presumably spread across the World....what “I” am going to do, is the SAME what I (personally) do per usual and did, when I first heard the news....Manage my OWN Healthcare and Well being.

Still piss and moan about the money that went to Wuhan while people are dropping from covid?

Piss and moan ... Yep, continue to criticize the LIVING representatives sitting in DC, who continue to suck the monetary means the People use to sustain their own lives.

What measures are you willing to take to start abating teh pandemic.? YOu have yet to answer this.

I’m Not your elected or appointed Janitor. Personally I favor exercising MY OWN Liberty by nipping a problem, BEFORE it becomes a CRISIS.
What you do personally is YOUR own Liberty to exercise.
If your happy with YOUR choices, good for you.

I have NO knowledge, that you were elected or appointed to decide HOW TO address a release of a Chinese Lab Virus or you authorized or approved a so called Vaccine...or the devastating effects of each.
So, it really doesn’t matter to me, what you think is a viable solution.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ Actual sufficient Military Border exponentially increased, Including turn arounds, (no entrance, and then let’s see).
Still haven't answered the most important question. Covid is already in the US and spreading rapidly- what are you going to do to abate the disease from killing and crippling potentially millions of Americans?
Chirping critic...Yep, I exercise my freewill to criticize Governmental Actions beyond their authority.
As do I. But that still says nothing about you opposing the shot as a medical procedure.
No, but you can thumb through the daily news claims and copy and pasted news claims posted on this form.

Well you made the claim, so I am asking you to substantiate your claim. We will check that off as you are unable to or unwilling.
** It’s not a big secret, Experimental TESTING, gives to some, an actual formulated “shot”, and to others a placebo.
** It’s WAS a buried truth, the WHO redefined the Long Standing meaning of VACCINE.
** It’s not a big secret, the majority being TOLD they were receiving a VACCINE, were puzzled to be thereafter TESTING Positive and Having Respiratory issues.
** It’s has become A BIG REVELATION, People having Received the “so called VACCINE”, have not ONLY suffered a Viral infection of their Respiratory System, but have suffered life threatening Organ damage, and MANY Dropping Dead!
So it appears you are not against the medicine itself, but just how they presented it. Your whole answer revolves around the misuse of the word vaccine and not the fact that the shot was or is inherently dangerous as was the original claim. YOu do know these are separate issues?
I’m not the Janitor. You asked what I WOULD HAVE done....being a news break of what had occurred in China....what I WOULD HAVE done, Was PREVENTATIVE /Curbing measures....Now that the Lab released Virus has presumably spread across the World....what “I” am going to do, is the SAME what I (personally) do per usual and did, when I first heard the news....Manage my OWN Healthcare and Well being.
Sorry but that doesn't cut it. You inserted yourself in teh conversation by compalining what was done and howe they scrfewed things up! So you are no win charge. What would you do to abate teh disease spreading and killing and maiming? You have established you are dead set against the shot, so what is your answer? YOu can't just conveniently go back to minding your own business when you publicly derided the efforts of those in charge. Unless of course you have no answer how to treat and halt the disease and find cures.
Piss and moan ... Yep, continue to criticize the LIVING representatives sitting in DC, who continue to suck the monetary means the People use to sustain their own lives.
But that is a separate issue for a separate thread. It has nothing to do with the spread and disabling effects of the disease as ytou declared the medical efforts used inadequate.
I’m Not your elected or appointed Janitor. Personally I favor exercising MY OWN Liberty by nipping a problem, BEFORE it becomes a CRISIS.

I have NO knowledge, that you were elected or appointed to decide HOW TO address a release of a Chinese Lab Virus or you authorized or approved a so called Vaccine...or the devastating effects of each.
Then if you want to take care of yourself alone- please stop butting in on national conversations! Otherwise expect pushback and being called a whiner who has no solutions, but just wishes to complain about the efforts of others to try to halt the death of millions globally.
Anyone can piss and moan like you do, but you are like so many others, when challenged- you shrink back.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still haven't answered the most important question. Covid is already in the US and spreading rapidly- what are you going to do to abate the disease from killing and crippling potentially millions of Americans?

Need a q-tip? I am not going to DO ANYTHING for millions of Americans!
I am IN CHARGE of my well being....not yours...not every other American!

As do I. But that still says nothing about you opposing the shot as a medical procedure.

Need a q-tip?
I chose to IGNORE the “so called vaccine”. Uh...that is me exercising my RIGHT TO CHOOSE.
Did anyone pin you down and force you to receive the “so called vaccine”?
If not, what’s your beef...? You exercised your right to choose...same as I chose to exercise my right.

Well you made the claim, so I am asking you to substantiate your claim. We will check that off as you are unable to or unwilling.

I claim to choose for my self.
I claim to NOTICE the “so called smorgasbord of vaccine(S)” have been Harmful to People’s Organs and Have instigated the onset of numerous Deaths.

You like the “odds”, the “risk”....who cares? I wished you well in your choices, and you come back with vile tongue.

So it appears you are not against the medicine itself, but just how they presented it. Your whole answer revolves around the misuse of the word vaccine and not the fact that the shot was or is inherently dangerous as was the original claim. YOu do know these are separate issues?

Me speaking about a couple of FISHY examples of the behavior of Government representatives, is my option.

Sorry but that doesn't cut it. You inserted yourself in teh conversation by compalining what was done and howe they scrfewed things up! So you are no win charge. What would you do to abate teh disease spreading and killing and maiming? You have established you are dead set against the shot, so what is your answer? YOu can't just conveniently go back to minding your own business when you publicly derided the efforts of those in charge.

LOL...Is those in charge YOUR MASTER or YOUR SERVANT?
Are THEY in charge of YOUR BUSINESS? LOL

They are my Servants, and absolutely I can criticize their behavior!

Unless of course you have no answer how to treat and halt the disease and find cures.

But that is a separate issue for a separate thread. It has nothing to do with the spread and disabling effects of the disease as ytou declared the medical efforts used inadequate.

Then if you want to take care of yourself alone- please stop butting in on national conversations! Otherwise expect pushback and being called a whiner who has no solutions, but just wishes to complain about the efforts of others to try to halt the death of millions globally.
Anyone can piss and moan like you do, but you are like so many others, when challenged- you shrink back

When you become IN CHARGE of this FORUM, you can open your big yap and Dictate your RULES of who can and can not speak....Until then....I will exercise my right to speak, without your permission and without consideration of your whining about what you don’t like.

Maybe you should stop worrying about what I do and get your calendar prepared for never ending “jab, jab, jab appointments”.... :laughing:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

An autopsy was performed on Monday and revealed no foul play. Instead, the Coroner’s preliminary report indicates Uche died of an “enlarged heart with acute heart failure.”

Uche was a “JABBED” pro-football player.
I’m sure a PRELIMINARY report...which is the beginning of an autopsy of opening the body, a trained Medical Examiner would Notice an enlarged Heart...but that does not reveal WHY.

Pro-football players have TEAMS of health-care providers continually monitoring their Health....for outer and inner issues.

How many reader notice...”preliminary” report?
What exactly does a Medical Examiner mean by “no foul play”?
(No one shot him? stabbed him? Shoved a plastic bag down his throat?)

VAGUE...FISHY!

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need a q-tip? I am not going to DO ANYTHING for millions of Americans!
I am IN CHARGE of my well being....not yours...not every other American!
So then quit your pissing and moaning about what is happening to millions of other Americans. You make yourself a hypocrite! I am only going to take care of myself but whine and howl about what is going on in the country that I don't like.
LOL...Is those in charge YOUR MASTER or YOUR SERVANT?
Are THEY in charge of YOUR BUSINESS? LOL

They are my Servants, and absolutely I can criticize their behavior!
But yet offer no viable solutions. what a shallow shallow disposition. I will complain how wrong they are but not offer solutions to show how to make it right! that is the classic action of hypocrisy.
When you become IN CHARGE of this FORUM, you can open your big yap and Dictate your RULES of who can and can not speak....Until then....I will exercise my right to speak, without your permission and without consideration of your whining about what you don’t like.

Maybe you should stop worrying about what I do and get your calendar prepared for never ending “jab, jab, jab appointments”.... :laughing:
YOu certainly may, and I will exercise my right to call you out for your hypocrisy every time you act the hypocrite! Well as I get a flu shot every year, I can get the covid shot as well. Just two more minutes and I will thank you for your taxes to help pay for my shot!!!!!!!!!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then quit your pissing and moaning about what is happening to millions of other Americans. You make yourself a hypocrite! I am only going to take care of myself but whine and howl about what is going on in the country that I don't like.
:laughing: pissing, moaning, hypocrisy, shallow, happily being a public burden....AND Waiting to be told what to do.... You have made your lifestyle and reputation clear, and frankly am bored with your nonsense.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:laughing: pissing, moaning, hypocrisy, shallow, happily being a public burden....AND Waiting to be told what to do.... You have made your lifestyle and reputation clear, and frankly am bored with your nonsense.
Well these describe you. You want to take care of just yourself but then interject yourself into other peoples stuff and complain about things you do not wish to deal with.

Glad your bored. There is a link called ignore if you are that tired!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Death warning for kids vaccinated for covid​

OP ^

Fact is: Science is bones basic Discovery and Experimenting.
Fact is: DNA is 3 stranded genetic coder of information in every body cell.
Fact is: RNA is 2 stranded messenger in every body cell.

DNA - DeoxyriboNucleic Acid (genetic information coder)
RNA - RiboNuclic Acid (builds amino acids, proteins)

Fact is: ACIDS are necessary for healthy cell function.
Fact is: the opposite of ACID is ALKALINE
Fact is: LACK of ACID is also necessary for healthy cell function.

* pH is: potential of Hydrogen
BALANCE of pH...is equalizing ACID and ALKALINE

* Too much ACID; Too much Little ACID /ALKALINE = cells subject to harm.
* Cells subject to Harm = DISEASE

VACCINE...A long standing COMMON MEDICAL TERM of introducing INTO the body, a “PREVENTATIVE” measure to “PREVENT” ...ie. Block a KNOWN “outbreak” of a particular identified “VIRUS”, that CAUSES a “DISEASE” (harm) to Occur.

VACCINE...Intent...to PREVENT.
VACCINE...minute amount OF the CULPRIT VIRUS in a harmless base.
VACCINE...Intent...build immunity Resistance to identified virus causing harm.

VACCINE...year 2021...redefined...CONTROL.
WHO...world health organization
CDC...center for disease control (and prevention)

CONTROL a DISEASE?
RNA based injections “basic intent” is to un-strand the 3 strand DNA.
Increase the Proteins in the DNA.
MRNA is a “synthetic” Lab Created Messenger RNA (acid) to Spike, Increase ACID into the DNA Cells of the body.

SO what is the JIST? Is the body’s of Americans...(LACKING in RNA ACID in their DNA Cells?)

ACIDOSIS ... too much ACID in body cells.
pH Balanced = Healthy cells...

FACT...The majority of Americans routinely, daily, dietary intake is highly acidic foods, food “substitutes” and drinks.

Convenience, Ignorance, Massive Crops poison pesticides management, Seeds crossing and sterilization meddling, Importing nutrient deficient food products, chemically created synthetic additives, marketed with clever wording that includes “Natural”...

FACT is the worlds population is suffering from a pH imbalance...and the CULPRIT is not a Lab created and released Virus...nor is the CURE a “new revised meaning of Vaccine”, nor a governmental, internally created Organization.

FACT is the Government AS WELL has an “internally created Organization”.... called OPA, Office of Population Affairs, established 1970

Population Affairs...“masquerades” as a surface “healthy” promotion...but is riddled with seedy characters and seedy intents, agendas, controls and close working relationships with offspring organizations.

Keep in mind, there are reasons government commissions and operations have oodles of meeting reports and agendas stamped top secret....while prying and spying into every aspect of a persons life, including their body.

Wanna make a governmental Target LIST? Experience a surprise 3AM swarm of highly armed govt agents breaking into your home...and on occasion even arrive with and use a military tank? Pay attention to what they do and speak openly about what they do.

Yes the Virus is killing people. Yes the Vaccine is killing people.
Yes Controlling Population by prevention and elimination is the bottom line.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've not been vaxxed, and if covid makes a big comeback I still don't think i'll bother at my age (74) and will put myself in God's hands, i've had a good innings and nobody lives forever..:)

cov-19.jpg

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then what is your answer? You are great at criticizing and condemning what has been done, but you are bereft of any alternative.

That is true, you just wish the shot is not available- leaving people to deal with Covid without a viable alternative.

Have you any REAL scientific proof that the many deaths attributed to Covid are not in reality resulting from the so-called vaccines for Covid? How do you prove that if the Covid shots had not been available the masses could not have survived this so-called killer naturally? Can you say with any certainty that there would not have been far fewer deaths from Covid if the shots had not been promoted as some amazing cure? The only thing cured by these Covid shots is deficit bank accounts for the so-called experts growing their wealth!

I will tell you what my family and I have done to fight against Covid. First we refused to be injected with experimental drugs created through the purse of those who believe the planet would benefit greatly if there were an effective way to eliminate massive numbers of humans. Secondly, early on in this human made crisis we began to take supplements to help strengthen our natural immune systems. Staying as healthy as possible will help keep our immune system strong and able to naturally fight off even Covid (which we have had). Last but not least we started going to independent doctors (not connected to big Pharma or Government run hospitals), and naturopathic providers we found through Front-line doctors, who have proven they are more interested in helping people and have been willing to put their careers and livelihoods on the line to expose the biggest scam our world has ever known.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From now on every months SS check and every months Civil service Retirment check I get and covid booster I may need, I wll think of you and thank you for grudgingly paying for others!

I pray you will not be one of the many who suddenly and very unexpectedly succumbs to cardiac arrest, stroke, blood clots, cancer and a whole plethora of other ailments that injected people throughout the world are now describing they've suffered from. Perfectly healthy young people, as young as three years old suddenly dying without explanation of cardiac arrest! I imagine you get your news and information from main-stream media outlets owned and operated by big globalists. So you most likely have no knowledge of what these death jabs are actually doing to society.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you any REAL scientific proof that the many deaths attributed to Covid are not in reality resulting from the so-called vaccines for Covid? How do you prove that if the Covid shots had not been available the masses could not have survived this so-called killer naturally? Can you say with any certainty that there would not have been far fewer deaths from Covid if the shots had not been promoted as some amazing cure? The only thing cured by these Covid shots is deficit bank accounts for the so-called experts growing their wealth!

I will tell you what my family and I have done to fight against Covid. First we refused to be injected with experimental drugs created through the purse of those who believe the planet would benefit greatly if there were an effective way to eliminate massive numbers of humans. Secondly, early on in this human made crisis we began to take supplements to help strengthen our natural immune systems. Staying as healthy as possible will help keep our immune system strong and able to naturally fight off even Covid (which we have had). Last but not least we started going to independent doctors (not connected to big Pharma or Government run hospitals), and naturopathic providers we found through Front-line doctors, who have proven they are more interested in helping people and have been willing to put their careers and livelihoods on the line to expose the biggest scam our world has ever known.
Well just like the flu (another strain of corona virus) many will not get it, some will get it mild, some come down with severe cases and some die.

Just like a regular flu you do not die from the disease, but from the complications gotten from the virus. that is how they can attribute deaths to covid.

Many people even with medium strength immune systems will not get the flu or covid. It is still unknown why some healthy people get these and die and why compromised people will not even get it. they have their hypotheses and theories but are still unsure.

Well if you have proof linking the Davos, Bilderbergs, Trilateralists, CFR, Euro round tables and other globalist groups funding the research to the five pharma houses who created the shots, I am all eyes and ears.

I know that the globalists wish to reduce the population for several reasons.
but I do not see boogey men around every corner like the paranoid tin foil hatters do. I choose to research and investigate and look for the facts and then decide.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray you will not be one of the many who suddenly and very unexpectedly succumbs to cardiac arrest, stroke, blood clots, cancer and a whole plethora of other ailments that injected people throughout the world are now describing they've suffered from. Perfectly healthy young people, as young as three years old suddenly dying without explanation of cardiac arrest! I imagine you get your news and information from main-stream media outlets owned and operated by big globalists. So you most likely have no knowledge of what these death jabs are actually doing to society.

Well we do know from Scripture that Jesus warned in the last days mens hearts would be failing them for fear! I did due diligence on the covid shots, looked at both sides of the argument. I found the side that says it is highly dangerous to lack clinical and empirical real world data , or if they had it did not publish it.

Anecdotal evidence and circumstantial evidence cause me to look further, but I will not draw conclusions from those without empirical support.

I get my news from Fos, Wion, Crux, and several other on-line channels. I look at both sides and find who has more credible evidence.

People dying unexplainedly is cause for looking deeper.
but to attribute it to covid shots now (when over 90% of the world has had at least one shot) is almost the same as saying people who breathe air are dying from cardiac arrest unexplainedly.

With forensic pathology actually looking at these corpses under a microscope, I cannot take these henny-penny the sky is falling rumors seriously. That is bad science and bad thinking.

I have posted on several covid threads the entire list of ingredients in the three US shots and asked for one person to show me the ingredient that is toxic to people- no takers yet.

But some answers just showed that these people just parroted complete misinformed people who knew little to nothing about spike proteins and what they do.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

People who are Socialist are naturally just like the Nazis were, they idolise Governments and hate anyone who calls such out because they feel it's not right to question your masters.
All issues are made taboo ! Look at Gay issues for one Zip ! you have no rights to question anything at all in fact ! one can not even look sideways on the issue or else ? you will come under attack full on too be destroyed for having an opinion.
Well what happens is when the Socialist gets more power they things change and the same dictatorship will turn on the Gays easy as pie. But fools do not understand the issues can change at will who will come attack.
So they do not understand the workings of the Monster and they will reap what they sow. Because Socialism sets everyone up to be a number. not a person at all.

Oh one has an issue ? a real Government body would listen to every issue and be open debate on everything that the people demanded, but not hide and run from any issue or turn on the people like we are seeing with Governments nowadays, dictating so much pathetic rubbish over us. saying you have no rights to question them ! Biden Won ? BS he Stole the Election and said so in fact ! and the criminal actions are plane to see outright openly criminal actions. Clearly That of some 3dr world could get away with ! But the MSM shut down in fact and not to mention that the MSM helped create all the violence with BLM etc etc They drove it on in fact inflaming violence and destruction and openly out right undermining the Police in fact.