Deceived and Defiant Against the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let those whom are worshiping God in spirit and in truth, treat others how they would want to be treated. While people do their own things, individuals are responsible for themselves. Every man, and woman will receive just award for what they have done good or bad.
Cain was not his brothers keeper at all . let us not follow that path .
Let us rather LOOK out for one another and for all . ALWAYS pointing to CHRIST and all biblical sound and holy DOCTRINE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree to disagree-there is no compromise when coming to Scriptures and to Christ's Imperatives.

The majority is not always right.
J.

TO the trenches johann. THIS IS the LAST HOUR and even now there are many anti christs whereby we KNOW it is .
THIS is the all out final hour battle for the souls of men . THUS lambs are gonna point to HE ALONE who can save .
We gonna stay glued in biblical doctrine . WE have the heart that GOD IS TRUE but every man a liar .
HIS WORDS are truth and they are Spirit . AND the lambs gonna feast upon such words in said bible
and convince and persaude all to do so . The wicked take not time off with all their self help , self glorifying books
to convince all of a lie . WELL the lambs will take no time off pointing folks back to the HOLY BOOK
that GOD and HIS CHRIST . ITS A WAR and this world AINT GONNA LOVE YOU , ME or ANY LAMB .
BUT WE WIN FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree to disagree-there is no compromise when coming to Scriptures and to Christ's Imperatives.

The majority is not always right.
J.

THERE IS ZERO , NONE , not even a millimeter , not even a word , WHEN COMING TO THE SCRIPTURES and CHRISTS IMPERATIVES .
Nada , zilch , kaputt , aint hearing it . THE LAMBS wont compromise .
Lots of folks treat the GOD of the old test as though he is the devil and JESUS as though he were the devils son .
THEY throw his words under foot , his imperatives are trod under foot .
But allow me some parting words . can a man or even a world TRULY TROD GOD UNDER FOOT .
Can the created rise up against the CREATOR and OVERPOWER the CREATOR . I TROW NOT .
this aint gonna bode well nor end well for many . GOD could speak one word
and the entire world and galaxies and all that he created could vanish in an instant . THERE IS NO POWER against GOD .
and its high time folks learn that and get back in those bibles and start loving THAT GOD and HIS CHRIST .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
THERE IS ZERO , NONE , not even a millimeter , not even a word , WHEN COMING TO THE SCRIPTURES and CHRISTS IMPERATIVES .
Nada , zilch , kaputt , aint hearing it . THE LAMBS wont compromise .
Lots of folks treat the GOD of the old test as though he is the devil and JESUS as though he were the devils son .
THEY throw his words under foot , his imperatives are trod under foot .
But allow me some parting words . can a man or even a world TRULY TROD GOD UNDER FOOT .
Can the created rise up against the CREATOR and OVERPOWER the CREATOR . I TROW NOT .
this aint gonna bode well nor end well for many . GOD could speak one word
and the entire world and galaxies and all that he created could vanish in an instant . THERE IS NO POWER against GOD .
and its high time folks learn that and get back in those bibles and start loving THAT GOD and HIS CHRIST .
We live in a Modern day Western world where everything goes brother. Loose morals the acceptable norm.
Shalom
Johann.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We live in a Modern day Western world where everything goes brother. Loose morals the acceptable norm.
Shalom
Johann.
Yet the lambs know a wonderful beautiful truth . NOT everything does go . IN the END . In the end
The ONLY THING that endures IS THE WORD OF GOD .
All else will but fade away , be destroyed . THUS the lambs CLING TO THE WORD of GOD for IN HIM
we shall live forever .IN HIM we shall abide forever . IN HIM .
GOD has been VERY , VERY LONG SUFFERING , desiring not the death of the wicked but rather they repent .
But the time is soon coming when the generation of HIS wrath will be abandoned .
FOR WHEN HE CALLED they refused , WHEN HE SPOKE they stiffened the neck
WHEN the lambs spread the truth of the gospel , of the word and words of the LORD
they resisted and rather grew worse .
HE who came to save the WORLD will one day SOON arise TO JUDGE THE WORLD .
and by world i mean ANY and ALL WHO REJECTED HIM . HE WILL TREAD the WINEPRESS of the WRATH OF ALL MIGHTY GOD .
and on that day and in that hour , IT WILL BE TOO LATE . for once that door is closed , ITS CLOSED .
And not only that but no man knows their own death either . THE TIME IS and HAS BEEN
TO PREACH JESUS and all biblical doctrine . JESUS SAVES , men and their doctrines shall only GRAVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom
Johann.
We live in a sodom and gommorah world . but the lambs are not of the world . JESUS has called us out of the world .
And because HE has , the WORLD WILL HATE US . And it will hate us because of our LOVE FOR HE WHO DOES SAVE .
FOR THE LOVE OF HIS EVERY WORD , for the LOVE we have of the TRUTH .
for the TRUTH , the WORD , the words of GOD , THE SPIRIT OF GOD within lambs , EXPOSES EVIL , IT DONT CONFORM TO IT .
I was once of the world and loved my sin and i too could cliam by lip i believed . MY FAITH WAS as DEAD as I WAS .
JESUS once told the unbelieving jews something . HE said I KNOW YOU and that YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD .
Yet today many who trod HIM under foot , HISteachings under foot , the TRUTH underfoot
the scrips under foot , claim they have the love of god cause they can feed a poor person or maybe do what THEY THINK is doing
good to others . THEY DO NOT have the LOVE OF GOD . Even i had moments and times when i took care of the poor
BUT ME STILL LOVED ME SIN . ME STILL LOVED darkness and thus hated RIGHTEOUSNESS . I DID Not have the love
of GOD , i had the love of the world upon my heart . MANY STILL DO . and that not only concerns me
its scares the socks off my feet FOR THEM . IT MEANETH they are JUST AS DECIEVED as i once was . AND I WAS NOT SAVED
back then . But my lips could make cliam i believed but my heart was far , far from HIM .
THANK GOD for the true LIFE SAVING and LIFE CHANGING GRACE that plants the TRUE AGAPE LOVE OF GOD UPON the hearts of the lambs .
Folks better MAKE SURE of their calling and election . cause many and i do mean many are following another jesus
another love , it aint and wont and cannot save them .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many and will be many more deceived in these last days; not only by organized religions but by the many false prophets who corrupt and twist the word of God.

They are defiant against what "thus saith God", and are bent to their own destruction, desiring to pull others along behind them.

It is not one denomination, one theology, nor one person's interpretation but is as an infectious disease that satan has spawned to blind the eyes and deceive the hearts of man who was created in God's image.

The enemy has only one desire, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:" ....... John 10:10
His one goal has been to become god !

Unfortunately he is doing this by tickling ears and soothing sins. Denying that the only way to the Father is thru Jesus. It is by belief in him, we will be saved, and one's own unbelief that is condemning souls to the LOF.

(
The most horrible of lies I have heard is the term UR and God doesn't punish in eternal torment forever and ever )

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many and will be many more deceived in these last days; not only by organized religions but by the many false prophets who corrupt and twist the word of God.

They are defiant against what "thus saith God", and are bent to their own destruction, desiring to pull others along behind them.

It is not one denomination, one theology, nor one person's interpretation but is as an infectious disease that satan has spawned to blind the eyes and deceive the hearts of man who was created in God's image.

The enemy has only one desire, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:" ....... John 10:10
His one goal has been to become god !

Unfortunately he is doing this by tickling ears and soothing sins. Denying that the only way to the Father is thru Jesus. It is by belief in him, we will be saved, and one's own unbelief that is condemning souls to the LOF.

(
The most horrible of lies I have heard is the term UR and God doesn't punish in eternal torment forever and ever )
The wicked shall do wickedly and shall not understand .
but the lambs who know THE LORD shall understand and shall do exploits pointing to CHRIST and all sound doctrine .
For the word and words of the LORD are as the apple of the eye to a lamb . EVERY WORD of THE LORD is loved and embraced .
But far too many have the words of men as the apple of their eye for they sit under what the flesh , the desire of their own hearts ,
and those who teach such . Not a lamb though. A lamb heareth the voice of the GREAT SHEPARD
he goes before them and THEY FOLLOW HIM . And a strangers voice and its strange doctrine A lamb WLL NOT HEED .
For lambs heed not the voice of strangers . STAY DUG in that bible dear sister . For many decievers do abound in these last
and final hours . March on in the LORD dear sister . And let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .