Deceived and Defiant Against the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't charlie Kirk pro Christian nationalism?
Christain nationalism . I have heard NAR preach on this . NAR is bad news too .
I investigated a lot of its leaders . I quickly reversed its name . This lamb RAN from NAR and wont look back .
its real bad news and most have no idea how bad it is .
How about a few key names . STEPHEN FURTICK . just to name one . If any sees nar my advice is reverse the word .
RAN and RUN FROM IT TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo where have I done wrong? Because though, people around here believe that anyone who is complaining are wimpy people, who can't take anything, and need to toughen up, why do you continue to harass me because amigo it's getting to a point where I should just leave you on ignore indefinitely, but I always take people off after awhile cause we are called to forgive others, as the Lord has forgive us of our own sins. Reading your diatribes are ... kind of just old and played out, and doesn't really have any meaning to me, at all.
Folks think all sorts of things about me my friend . Folks do as they do mathew . Dont let what others think work you up so much .
Rather just return to the bible and enjoy reading it again .
IF i worried about all the opinions of all those folks that literally cannot stand me , depise me
heck i would have sold out a long time ago to make friends .
Dont let correction bother you so much mathew . I have yet to put ONE person on ignore .
I didnt even put JIM on ignore and that man followed me around relentlessy day by day and post by post
mocking my english , my message . Dont let words scare you . Rather you open that bible
and just feast upon it loving er word in it . Grow you surely will my friend .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks think all sorts of things about me my friend . Folks do as they do mathew . Dont let what others think work you up so much .
Rather just return to the bible and enjoy reading it again .
IF i worried about all the opinions of all those folks that literally cannot stand me , depise me
heck i would have sold out a long time ago to make friends .
Dont let correction bother you so much mathew . I have yet to put ONE person on ignore .
I didnt even put JIM on ignore and that man followed me around relentlessy day by day and post by post
mocking my english , my message . Dont let words scare you . Rather you open that bible
and just feast upon it loving er word in it . Grow you surely will my friend .

I don't despise you. I just don't like you acting like you are my dad. It's annoying. You're not my father.

Can you accept that? It's not personal... but it is personal when you harass me when I tell you to stop.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes indeed we must speak the truth .
This judge not generation has it all wrong and it is THEY who JUDGE wrongly .
Now think about this .
Anytime we bring sound biblical doctrine . What GOD HIMSELF said
the first thing out of their mouth is JUDGE NOT .
Example . Try bringing the simple reminder to the church that man should not lie with man
nor woman with woman . Try bringing what GOD said about a man not dressing up in womans attire .
You get called a monster . But think about this . WHO are they really JUDGING
And who are THEY calling a monster or a hater . GOD . THEY JUDGE GOD as a monster and a hater
and they embrace this other love god which tolerates and accepts their sin and the sins of others .
THE ONLY god i know that accepts sins and calls sins good , AINT GOD . Its he who desired and desires to be AS GOD .
Folks got no idea where this FALSE WORDLY LOVE has led them too . A hint . IT AINT GOD .
This love , judge not generation has been led to the dark one and he has led them into total rebellion and hatred towards THE GOD and HIS CHRIST . And that IS A FACT .
AND THAT'S A FACT-FULLY CONCURRING WITH YOU MY BROTHER.

Sorry for the Caps-let our Lord Christ Jesus be praised-boasting excluded.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cassandra a lot of this has been on the rise I suppose since a year ago

It's hard to really, and discern if one doesn't have the spirit of what is right, and true.

If one started just going verse by verse and chapter by chapter; I suppose that people would leave big followings like this.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's hard to really, and discern if one doesn't have the spirit of what is right, and true.

If one started just going verse by verse and chapter by chapter; I suppose that people would leave big followings like this.

It's really sad to watch.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Rather than calling sinners to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, church leaders are asking unbelievers to repeat a prayer, sign a card, raise their hand, come forward, or "accept" (rather than trust) Jesus as their Savior.

None of these modern traditions have any biblical foundation. Not only do they dishonor the Savior, but they often mislead souls into a false hope of salvation. We must warn those who are misleading people that they must not go beyond what is written (1 Cor. 4:6). No one has the right to lower God's entrance requirements into His Kingdom. Unless we evangelize God's way, we run the serious risk of deceiving people about their eternal destiny.

Biblical evangelism requires making disciples, not decisions. This involves teaching people to observe all that Christ commanded (Mat. 28:18-20). His first command was to "repent and believe the Gospel" (Mark 1:15). Repentance is a change in mind that is granted by God and leads to a knowledge of the truth (2 Tim. 2:25). It results in turning from idols to God, from dead works to faith, from sin to righteousness and from the traditions of men to Christ and His Word (Acts 26:20; Col. 2:8; 1 Thes. 1:9; Heb. 6:1, 9:14).

The importance of calling sinners to repentance is also confirmed in the last command Jesus gave: "Repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations" (Luke 24:47). Remember, Jesus did not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:32). Those who respond to the Gospel with repentance and faith will escape from the kingdom of darkness and follow the Light of the world (John 8:12). They will turn from the broad road and enter the narrow way that leads to life everlasting (Mat. 7:13-14).

Have you noticed that modern evangelism puts too much emphasis on God's love and too little on His holiness and righteous justice?This is a stark contrast to first century evangelism where, in the Book of Acts, the word "love" is never even mentioned. Clearly, without a true and balanced knowledge of all God's attributes, sinners will not know the God they have offended or the God who controls their destiny.

It is the duty and responsibility of every disciple of Christ to fight the good fight of faith. We must keep the imperishable seed of God's Word from being corrupted and contaminated by foolish men who are chasing after their own agendas. We must contend for the purity and exclusivity of the Gospel for the glory of Christ and the sanctity of His Church. We now have a book that will equip you and encourage you to fight the good fight of faith!

This is not "Church"-it is a circus. Unhinged "preachers
J.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deceived and Defiant Against the Gospel

As ambassadors for our Lord Jesus Christ, we have the privilege to proclaim His Gospel to an unbelieving world. It is not only a royal privilege but an awesome responsibility because those who are perishing need to hear the Gospel of Christ (Romans 10:17). Clearly, the most difficult people to evangelize are those who are defiantly opposed to the Gospel because of religious bondage and deception.

Self-Conceit Leads to Self-Deceit

As prince of this world, Satan holds undiscerning people captive with religious pride and deceitful indoctrination. When you witness to them, their stubborn arrogance exposes their willful ignorance of God's Word. Their stiff-necked self conceit leads to their unyielding self-deceit. Whenever prideful people are confronted in their self-deceit, they dig in their heels to prove they are right. A frequent example of this is when Roman Catholics are asked to repent and believe the Gospel. A common response is, "I was born a Catholic and I will die a Catholic." My reply is always the same. According to the Bible, you were born a sinner and you will die a sinner unless you repent and believe the Gospel.

Religious Arrogance Blinds People

One of the most powerful tools Satan uses to "blind the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ" is religious pride and arrogance (2 Cor. 4:4). We see a vivid example of this when "Stephen, full of grace and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people" (Acts 6:8). Some arrogant Jews rose up and argued with him because they were unable to cope with the wisdom and Spirit with which he was speaking. Stephen responded, “You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did" (Acts 7:51). Because of their religious arrogance, they were brutally resistant to the truth, and with gnashing teeth, they stoned Stephen to death.

Deceitful Indoctrination Creates Pride

Many Catholics are deceived into believing they belong to the one true church. This deceitful indoctrination creates a lot of pride and a strong resistance to any teaching from non-Catholics. If Catholics were intellectually honest with themselves, they would have to acknowledge that their church looks nothing like the first century church. That is because it drifted into apostasy by departing from the faith of the apostles. Paul warned that "in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons" (1 Tim. 4:1). Catholics need to be warned that any teaching contrary to the written Word of God is either a lie of the devil or a doctrine of demons. Every man's teaching must be tested by the supreme authority of Scripture (2 Tim. 3:16; Acts 17:11).

Catholic Responses to the Gospel

This ministry has been engaging Catholics with the Gospel for 32 years and we have heard some incredible responses. Following are several examples.

"I could no more renounce my Catholic faith than I could gouge out my eyes! What type of people are you? You have no idea what Christ teaches! I am a proud Catholic who is also proud to say that he respects all religions that seek peace in love. I am offended by your insults! They will lead to everlasting torment!"

Another proud Catholic responded this way. "You are so misinformed it is pathetic. I have the authority of Christ’s Church. Protestant sects have nothing. I know the Church back to front and I have loved the Catholic Church since I was born."

Still another boastful Catholic said: "There is nothing in the teachings of the Catholic Church opposed to Sacred Scripture. I will ask Mary, the Queen of the Universe, to pray for you. I will offer up your soul to Her Immaculate Heart that she may present it, perfect and blameless, before God. Your ministry is inspired by Satan. The main function of the pope is to ensure that nothing is added or deleted from the Bible. The Catholic Church is the only church which takes the Bible seriously."

God's Grace Is Greater than Man's Defiance

No matter how defiantly people respond to the Gospel, we know stubborn hearts are no match for the penetrating power of God's grace. The apostle Paul was a zealous persecutor of Christians before our Sovereign Lord knocked him off his high horse and granted him repentance. One of the thieves mocking Jesus on the cross had lived a life of sinful rebellion, but in his last hour, God granted him repentance and faith in the Savior (Luke 23:39-43). These two examples of the saving power of God's grace should encourage us to never give up hope for our friends and loved ones. Knowing that God is opposed to the proud but gives grace to the humble, let us pray that they will exchange their pride for humility and submit to God's Word (James 4:6). Let us also pray that they will come under strong conviction by the Holy Spirit of sin, judgment and righteousness (John 16:8-11). May God be exalted and honored as He answers our prayers for His glory and the salvation of perishing souls!

J.
I have to disagree with you. Catholics have faith in Jesus. Their false beliefs about Mary, praying to Mary or the Saints, or other the other false doctrines does not nullify their faith in Jesus.
The gospel is simply that Jesus diesmd for our sins and rose on the third day according to the scriptures. They all believe that.
You also say they must repent. Well, repentance is turning to God for forgiveness, abiding in Him, obeying Him.
They have and do ... not perfectly, but neither do we! But if any one of us was able to nullify our salvation by our sins or ignorance, none of us would make it. Many of them also believe in this Theistic Evolution. Does that nullify their salvation? NO.
How about belief in aliens from outer space? Does that nullify your faith in Christ? No.
I think if you take the mark of the Beast, you will not be saved. If you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you're out too!
Not much else can separate us from the love of God ... not even ourselves.
Actually one's Christian faith can be very simple, coming from a state of blindness to spiritual vision and our new relationship with the Creator. He removes the veil and we suddenly see. We are an infant at this time and so have really only a few basic truths understood. From that point, some people grow by leaps and bounds and others don't. Sure it's theor fault but that doesn't mean they are cast out.
>>> I don't think God will discard a billion Catholics because of a few false doctrines!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have to disagree with you. Catholics have faith in Jesus. Their false beliefs about Mary, praying to Mary or the Saints, or other the other false doctrines does not nullify their faith in Jesus.
The gospel is simply that Jesus diesmd for our sins and rose on the third day according to the scriptures. They all believe that.
You also say they must repent. Well, repentance is turning to God for forgiveness, abiding in Him, obeying Him.
They have and do ... not perfectly, but neither do we! But if any one of us was able to nullify our salvation by our sins or ignorance, none of us would make it. Many of them also believe in this Theistic Evolution. Does that nullify their salvation? NO.
How about belief in aliens from outer space? Does that nullify your faith in Christ? No.
I think if you take the mark of the Beast, you will not be saved. If you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you're out too!
Actually one's Christian faith can be very simple, coming from a state of blindness to spiritual vision and our new relationship with the Creator. He removes the veil and we suddenly see. We are an infant at this time and so have really only a few basic truths understood. From that point, some people grow by leaps and bounds and others don't. Sure it's theor fault but that doesn't mean they are cast out.
>>> I don't think God will discard a billion Catholics because of a few false doctrines!
Agree to disagree-there is no compromise when coming to Scriptures and to Christ's Imperatives.

The majority is not always right.
J.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's really sad to watch.
Its bad what has occured with the nar and evangelical realm . BUT FAR FAR WORSE is and has been
the liberal false love that has swept into and destroyed what even remained of christendom .
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black . THEY are far and do i mean FAR WORSE
than even those they accuse . And those they are accusing are bad enough . Dont be duped with them my friend .
Rather let us OPEN the BIBLE . cause in the end BOTH false camps will merge as one under the the final hour rule of the dragon .
THEY BOTH GONNA HATE WITH PASSION the true lambs like me and others who would not conform .
Bad as the evangelical camp has become , FAR WORSE IS THE LIBERAL UTOPIAN SOCIETY that ALL not in the lambs book of life
will unite as one under a concept it calleth love .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its bad what has occured with the nar and evangelical realm . BUT FAR FAR WORSE is and has been
the liberal false love that has swept into and destroyed what even remained of christendom .
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black . THEY are far and do i mean FAR WORSE
than even those they accuse . And those they are accusing are bad enough . Dont be duped with them my friend .
Rather let us OPEN the BIBLE . cause in the end BOTH false camps will merge as one under the the final hour rule of the dragon .
THEY BOTH GONNA HATE WITH PASSION the true lambs like me and others who would not conform .
Bad as the evangelical camp has become , FAR WORSE IS THE LIBERAL UTOPIAN SOCIETY that ALL not in the lambs book of life
will unite as one under a concept it calleth love .
Let those whom are worshiping God in spirit and in truth, treat others how they would want to be treated. While people do their own things, individuals are responsible for themselves. Every man, and woman will receive just award for what they have done good or bad.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree to disagree-there is no compromise when coming to Scriptures and to Christ's Imperatives.

J.
Thus let us beware of the false love in which the majority now follow and is uniting the tribes , religoins , peoples
to be as one .
For it cometh of the dragon who through the lusts of the flesh has produced both an image of GOD and a love
That DENIES THE ONE TRUE GOD , HIS CHRIST and all that is HOLY .
And my friend , me thinks many would even marvel at just HOW MANY are already to some degree
UNDER the direction and guidance this strange dark NOT OF GOD love is leading them .
It begins with JUDGE NOT , it begins with lets focus on unity , lets focus on what unites us .
IT has taken hold of not most but ALL the denominations within christendom .
Now this is not to say ALL within christendom follow it . BUT every denomination has been infected by it .
It begins with the idea that a man cannot even truly grasp the scriptures , lest he sit under such and such .
Its been a liar and its been throughout all ages . And the longer a man sits under it
THE WORSE , WERSE and WURSE they GET . TILL THE LUMP be leavend into the greatest darkness
under the guise it is love and the Light . We are not in the beginning phase of anything .
The mystery of inquity has long , long been at work .
And the last hour delusion has grown . Its ideals have been the greatest unification
as one . IT has done so through a false tolerance , a false judge not , false love and false unity .
NOW the fruit of heart will be seen .
NOW will be seen what the real goal of its heart has been and always was .
FOR NOW IT WILL convince the world that the only way for utopia , world peace
to be your greatest and best god , IS TO RID THE EARTH OF THE NEGATIVE energy , the negative force
as it calls it , the haters who conformed not to its image .
AKA its COMING TO DECLARE GENOCIDE against the lambs , those who were quiet in the land
Those whose faith was IN GOD , IN CHRIST , in the holy book called the bible .
And though it hollered love , and though it convinced the world and her religoins to unify under what it called love
and tolerance , TEETH ALONE will come against those who conformed not . THEY AINT GONNA LOVE US my friend .
The church has bled before , the true lambs have bled through all generations
BUT THIS BLOOD bath will consume a number so high and so fast that were it not ended , NOT ONE LAMB WOULD HAVE LIVED .
TEETH and utter hatred is in its heart . ITS hatred , IS AGAINST GOD , against CHRIST and against those who followed HIM .
To the decieved this love god simply is a god of love and has and holds the answers to all the ills of the world .
TO THE LAMBS WHO KNOW THEIR GOD , IT IS THE DRAGON at work through men to convince the world
to wipe all who by FAITH IN CHRIST , resisted its lie , from off the face of the earth . Fear it NOT . JESUS IS WITH the lambs
no matter what we suffer by men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let those whom are worshiping God in spirit and in truth, treat others how they would want to be treated. While people do their own things, individuals are responsible for themselves. Every man, and woman will receive just award for what they have done good or bad.
That my friend is exactly what i am doing . I dont want folks to be blind and end up in perdition .
I LOVE THEM as my own self . SO THIS lamb gonna point them TO THE JESUS OF said bible and ALL them holy words .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

J.
Thus let us beware of the false love in which the majority now follow and is uniting the tribes , religoins , peoples
to be as one .
For it cometh of the dragon who through the lusts of the flesh has produced both an image of GOD and a love
That DENIES THE ONE TRUE GOD , HIS CHRIST and all that is HOLY .
And my friend , me thinks many would even marvel at just HOW MANY are already to some degree
UNDER the direction and guidance this strange dark NOT OF GOD love is leading them .
It begins with JUDGE NOT , it begins with lets focus on unity , lets focus on what unites us .
IT has taken hold of not most but ALL the denominations within christendom .
Now this is not to say ALL within christendom follow it . BUT every denomination has been infected by it .
It begins with the idea that a man cannot even truly grasp the scriptures , lest he sit under such and such .
Its been a liar and its been throughout all ages . And the longer a man sits under it
THE WORSE , WERSE and WURSE they GET . TILL THE LUMP be leavend into the greatest darkness
under the guise it is love and the Light . We are not in the beginning phase of anything .
The mystery of inquity has long , long been at work .
And the last hour delusion has grown . Its ideals have been the greatest unification
as one . IT has done so through a false tolerance , a false judge not , false love and false unity .
NOW the fruit of heart will be seen .
NOW will be seen what the real goal of its heart has been and always was .
FOR NOW IT WILL convince the world that the only way for utopia , world peace
to be your greatest and best god , IS TO RID THE EARTH OF THE NEGATIVE energy , the negative force
as it calls it , the haters who conformed not to its image .
AKA its COMING TO DECLARE GENOCIDE against the lambs , those who were quiet in the land
Those whose faith was IN GOD , IN CHRIST , in the holy book called the bible .
And though it hollered love , and though it convinced the world and her religoins to unify under what it called love
and tolerance , TEETH ALONE will come against those who conformed not . THEY AINT GONNA LOVE US my friend .
The church has bled before , the true lambs have bled through all generations
BUT THIS BLOOD bath will consume a number so high and so fast that were it not ended , NOT ONE LAMB WOULD HAVE LIVED .
TEETH and utter hatred is in its heart . ITS hatred , IS AGAINST GOD , against CHRIST and against those who followed HIM .
To the decieved this love god simply is a god of love and has and holds the answers to all the ills of the world .
TO THE LAMBS WHO KNOW THEIR GOD , IT IS THE DRAGON at work through men to convince the world
to wipe all who by FAITH IN CHRIST , resisted its lie , from off the face of the earth . Fear it NOT . JESUS IS WITH the lambs
no matter what we suffer by men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many claim to be worshipping GOD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH . rather odd though they sure seem to have a problem
with the TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES . know anyone like that do ya . Cause i know many like that .
THEY THINK they follow GOD , they believe they follow the Spirit , they believe they worship GOD in spirit and in truth .
THEY believe they have the love of GOD . YET THEY have NONE OF IT . ever heard of the world delusion or deception .
Sure you have . WELL MANY ARE UNDER IT .