Deceived and Defiant Against the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All comes down to this-intellectual knowledge versus being taught by the Holy Spirit.
To God alone be the glory and let every man be found a liar and God alone be justified.
Shalom brother.
J.
SPOT ON RIGHT JOHANN . We are to CLING TO EVERY WORD OF GOD , HIS TRUTH . testing all men .
IF WE HOLD TO HIS WORDS as TRUTH and love and embrace them . Exactly my friend .
THE WORD of GOD dont contradict GOD . JESUS HIMSELF IS THE WORD OF GOD and GOD IS HIS WORD .
and the words HE SPEAKETH ARE THE TRUTH as HE IS TRUTH . LET EVERY WORD OF THE LORD BE UPHELD UPON OUR HEARTS
as SOLID TRUTH as meat for our soul . LET EVERY MAN BE TESETED and do so against THE TRUTH OF GOD , HIS WORDS .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And the Holy Spirit teaches us NOT to judge...
We cannot judge those outside the ekklesia-but we can judge those within.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, R20do not believe every spirit, but R21test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for R22many R23false prophets R24have gone out into the world.
Believe not every spirit (mē panti pneumati pisteuete). “Stop believing,” as some were clearly carried away by the spirits of error rampant among them, both Docetic and Cerinthian Gnostics. Credulity means gullibility and some believers fall easy victims to the latest fads in spiritualistic humbuggery.

Prove the spirits (dokimazete ta pneumata). Put them to the acid test of truth as the metallurgist does his metals. If it stands the test like a coin, it is acceptable (dokimos, 2Co_10:18), otherwise it is rejected (adokimos, 1Co_9:27; 2Co_13:5-7).

Many false prophets (polloi pseudoprophētai). Jesus had warned people against them (Mat_7:15), even when they as false Christs work portents (Mat_24:11, Mat_24:24; Mar_13:22). It is an old story (Luk_6:26) and recurs again and again (Act_13:6; Rev_16:13; Rev_19:20; Rev_20:10) along with false teachers (2Pe_2:1).
Are gone out (exelēluthasin). Perfect active indicative of exerchomai. Cf. aorist in 1Jn_2:19. They are abroad always.

Beloved, believe not every spirit,.... The apostle having mentioned the word "spirit" in the latter part of the preceding chapter, takes an occasion from thence to return to what he had been suggesting in the "second" chapter, concerning the many antichrists that then were, and whom he points out, and here cautions against.

By "every spirit" he means, either every doctrine that is pretended to come from the Spirit of God, or every teacher, who professes to be qualified and sent by him, and to have his light, knowledge, and doctrine from him. Every true minister of the Gospel has the Spirit, and the gifts of the Spirit, more or less, to qualify him for his work; he is separated, and called to it by him, and receives his spiritual light find knowledge from him; it is he that teaches him sound doctrine, and leads him into all truth, as it is in Jesus, and brings every necessary truth to his remembrance; and who succeeds his ministrations to the good of souls:

but there are some who call themselves the ministers of the Gospel, who, though they may have some natural abilities, and a share of human learning, and a notional knowledge of things, yet have never received either grace or gifts from the Spirit; nor have they been ever called by him; nor are their ministrations according to that divine word which is inspired by him, nor attended with his demonstration and power; wherefore, though some professing to have the Spirit of Christ are to be believed, yet not everyone; and though the Spirit is not to be quenched in any, nor prophesying to be despised, yet care should be taken what is heard and received: some persons are so obstinate and incredulous as not to believe anything that is declared, be the evidence what it will; as the Jews would not believe Christ and his apostles, though what they said agreed with Moses and the prophets, and was confirmed by miracles; and others are too credulous; at once receive every teacher, and embrace every upstart doctrine: this they should not do,

but try the spirits whether they are of God; not by human reason, especially as carnal and unsanctified; for though the doctrines of the Gospel are not contrary to true reason, they are above it, and not to be judged of by it, and are disapproved of and rejected by carnal reason; but by the word of God, which is the standard of all doctrine; and whatever agrees with that is to be received, and what does not should be rejected. And so to do is very commendable, as appears from the instance of the Beraeans, who on this account are said to be more noble than those of Thessalonica, Act_17:11; and from the commendation of the church at Ephesus, Rev_2:2. And this is what every believer, every private Christian should do; to them it belongs to read and search the Scriptures, and prove all things, and judge for themselves of the truth of doctrine; and to such a probation or trial of the spirits, spiritual light, knowledge, judgment, sense, experience, and divine guidance are necessary, which should be asked of God, and an increase thereof; and all such diligent searchers, and humble inquirers, are capable of making judgment of persons and doctrines, whether they are from the Spirit of God or not, for the Spirit of God never speaks contrary to his word: and the reason why such a trial should be made is,
because many false prophets are gone out into the world: such who pretended either to a revelation of future things, and to foretell things to come; or rather to a gift of prophesying, or preaching in Christ's name, to be "prophets" and spiritual men, and ministers of the word, but were "false" ones; who either predicted what did not come to pass, or rather preached false doctrine, by corrupting the word, and handling it deceitfully, and so imposed upon and ruined the souls of others, as well as deceived their own: and there were not only one, or two, or a few of these, but "many", as our Lord had foretold, Mat_24:11; and which makes the reason the stronger for not believing every spirit, but trying them; and the rather, since they were not sent of God, hot called out by his churches, but were "gone out" of themselves; of their own heads, and without any mission from God or man: and "into the world" too; they were in every part of it, and especially where there were any churches of Christ; into which they first crept in privily, and at unawares, but afterwards became public preachers of the word, and then separating from them, set up openly in the world for themselves.
Gill.

Yes?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't? Don't say it out loud-you might be branded as a heretic.

Guess you are "somewhere in the middle"
J.
I have spoken to some catholics who say the same . Those who read the scrips for themselves
start to see the problems . BUT we have a far bigger problem , some of them refuse to come out
and rather make excuse . In time they fall away big time . GOD is unctioning the souls
only WE BETTER HEED HIM , learn HIS PATTERN and embrace HIS EVERY WORD . including CORRECTION
and SEPERATION . WE cannot sit at the table of men gone wrong and the table of CHRIST .
GOD knows all things . HE says all things FOR OUR GOOD so that we HEED THEM and PROSPER .
but if we heed him not , PREPARE TO FALL is all i can say .
THERE IS GOOD REASON why GOD said and later the apostles did , DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED .
the lambs come out from amongst the deceptoin and decievers . IF we follow not his pattern , WE WILL FALL
GOD is protecting us . HE knows one cannot be unequally yoked . I plead for folks to return to the bible
and learn Those holy words well . THEY are our meat , they are spirit and they are life .
THE WORDS that i have spoken unto you are SPIRIT and they are LIFE . JESUS SAID THAT .
HIS every word is beauty to the soul of a lamb and worketh GOOD unto the hearer and DOER of said words .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot judge those outside the ekklesia-but we can judge those within.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, R20do not believe every spirit, but R21test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for R22many R23false prophets R24have gone out into the world.
Believe not every spirit (mē panti pneumati pisteuete). “Stop believing,” as some were clearly carried away by the spirits of error rampant among them, both Docetic and Cerinthian Gnostics. Credulity means gullibility and some believers fall easy victims to the latest fads in spiritualistic humbuggery.

Prove the spirits (dokimazete ta pneumata). Put them to the acid test of truth as the metallurgist does his metals. If it stands the test like a coin, it is acceptable (dokimos, 2Co_10:18), otherwise it is rejected (adokimos, 1Co_9:27; 2Co_13:5-7).

Many false prophets (polloi pseudoprophētai). Jesus had warned people against them (Mat_7:15), even when they as false Christs work portents (Mat_24:11, Mat_24:24; Mar_13:22). It is an old story (Luk_6:26) and recurs again and again (Act_13:6; Rev_16:13; Rev_19:20; Rev_20:10) along with false teachers (2Pe_2:1).
Are gone out (exelēluthasin). Perfect active indicative of exerchomai. Cf. aorist in 1Jn_2:19. They are abroad always.

Beloved, believe not every spirit,.... The apostle having mentioned the word "spirit" in the latter part of the preceding chapter, takes an occasion from thence to return to what he had been suggesting in the "second" chapter, concerning the many antichrists that then were, and whom he points out, and here cautions against.

By "every spirit" he means, either every doctrine that is pretended to come from the Spirit of God, or every teacher, who professes to be qualified and sent by him, and to have his light, knowledge, and doctrine from him. Every true minister of the Gospel has the Spirit, and the gifts of the Spirit, more or less, to qualify him for his work; he is separated, and called to it by him, and receives his spiritual light find knowledge from him; it is he that teaches him sound doctrine, and leads him into all truth, as it is in Jesus, and brings every necessary truth to his remembrance; and who succeeds his ministrations to the good of souls:

but there are some who call themselves the ministers of the Gospel, who, though they may have some natural abilities, and a share of human learning, and a notional knowledge of things, yet have never received either grace or gifts from the Spirit; nor have they been ever called by him; nor are their ministrations according to that divine word which is inspired by him, nor attended with his demonstration and power; wherefore, though some professing to have the Spirit of Christ are to be believed, yet not everyone; and though the Spirit is not to be quenched in any, nor prophesying to be despised, yet care should be taken what is heard and received: some persons are so obstinate and incredulous as not to believe anything that is declared, be the evidence what it will; as the Jews would not believe Christ and his apostles, though what they said agreed with Moses and the prophets, and was confirmed by miracles; and others are too credulous; at once receive every teacher, and embrace every upstart doctrine: this they should not do,

but try the spirits whether they are of God; not by human reason, especially as carnal and unsanctified; for though the doctrines of the Gospel are not contrary to true reason, they are above it, and not to be judged of by it, and are disapproved of and rejected by carnal reason; but by the word of God, which is the standard of all doctrine; and whatever agrees with that is to be received, and what does not should be rejected. And so to do is very commendable, as appears from the instance of the Beraeans, who on this account are said to be more noble than those of Thessalonica, Act_17:11; and from the commendation of the church at Ephesus, Rev_2:2. And this is what every believer, every private Christian should do; to them it belongs to read and search the Scriptures, and prove all things, and judge for themselves of the truth of doctrine; and to such a probation or trial of the spirits, spiritual light, knowledge, judgment, sense, experience, and divine guidance are necessary, which should be asked of God, and an increase thereof; and all such diligent searchers, and humble inquirers, are capable of making judgment of persons and doctrines, whether they are from the Spirit of God or not, for the Spirit of God never speaks contrary to his word: and the reason why such a trial should be made is,
because many false prophets are gone out into the world: such who pretended either to a revelation of future things, and to foretell things to come; or rather to a gift of prophesying, or preaching in Christ's name, to be "prophets" and spiritual men, and ministers of the word, but were "false" ones; who either predicted what did not come to pass, or rather preached false doctrine, by corrupting the word, and handling it deceitfully, and so imposed upon and ruined the souls of others, as well as deceived their own: and there were not only one, or two, or a few of these, but "many", as our Lord had foretold, Mat_24:11; and which makes the reason the stronger for not believing every spirit, but trying them; and the rather, since they were not sent of God, hot called out by his churches, but were "gone out" of themselves; of their own heads, and without any mission from God or man: and "into the world" too; they were in every part of it, and especially where there were any churches of Christ; into which they first crept in privily, and at unawares, but afterwards became public preachers of the word, and then separating from them, set up openly in the world for themselves.
Gill.

Yes?
YEAH . exactly . time for folks to open them bibles and learn that pattern
many often holler judge not and take THE JUDGE NOT JESUS was saying out of text .
They dont even bother to read down a few verses . nor the rest of the bible for that matter .
DO YE NOT JUDGE THOSE THAT ARE WITHIN . JUDGE THOSE WHO ARE WITHIN .
GOD will judge those who are outside , THUS CAST that man out , said paul . PUT HIM OUTSIDE THE CHURCH .
WE are supposed to judge . what we dont do is CONDEMN .
That means if anyone within the church was praticing witchcraft , I AINT GONNA PULL THEM OUT and STONE THEM to death .
BUT I WILL PUT THEM OUT OF THE CHURCH . cuase leaven leavens . and we do so also in hopes they are led to repentance too .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have spoken to some catholics who say the same . Those who read the scrips for themselves
start to see the problems . BUT we have a far bigger problem , some of them refuse to come out
and rather make excuse . In time they fall away big time . GOD is unctioning the souls
only WE BETTER HEED HIM , learn HIS PATTERN and embrace HIS EVERY WORD . including CORRECTION
and SEPERATION . WE cannot sit at the table of men gone wrong and the table of CHRIST .
GOD knows all things . HE says all things FOR OUR GOOD so that we HEED THEM and PROSPER .
but if we heed him not , PREPARE TO FALL is all i can say .
THERE IS GOOD REASON why GOD said and later the apostles did , DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED .
the lambs come out from amongst the deceptoin and decievers . IF we follow not his pattern , WE WILL FALL
GOD is protecting us . HE knows one cannot be unequally yoked . I plead for folks to return to the bible
and learn Those holy words well . THEY are our meat , they are spirit and they are life .
THE WORDS that i have spoken unto you are SPIRIT and they are LIFE . JESUS SAID THAT .
HIS every word is beauty to the soul of a lamb and worketh GOOD unto the hearer and DOER of said words .
Ah! Brother!

2Co 6:14 R26Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For R1what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or R2what fellowship has light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 R3What accord has Christ with Belial?N1 Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
2Co 6:16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For R4we are the temple of the living God; as God said, R5“I will make my dwelling among them and R6walk among them, and R7I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Johann.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! Brother!

2Co 6:14 R26Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For R1what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or R2what fellowship has light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 R3What accord has Christ with Belial?N1 Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
2Co 6:16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For R4we are the temple of the living God; as God said, R5“I will make my dwelling among them and R6walk among them, and R7I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Johann.
paul warned the elders who he had sent for in ephesus .
He warned them to feed the flock
He also warnedthem wolves would come
and that men also would arise FROM WITHIN . THEY DID my friend . IT was all a warning By the SPIRIT .
Many have come within christendom to pull away folks to follow THEM , to have men who follow THEM .
NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST but rather them . I have seen this grow massive too .
The time has now come that many no longer endure SOUND doctrine but rather sit under SUCH FOLKS who have come within
to decieve . ITS Grown massive now my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST THEM , TOUCH NOT the unclean thing . The call is being made .
IN this last hour we see another call being made and it is a false one .
IT says COME TOGETHER one and all , its brining in even other religoins into the fold .
It is honoring certain sins and claiming the path to GOD is very broad . ITS a lie .
We cannot sit at that table of all inclusive delusional wordly love they do sit at .
WE MUST LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . LEARN HIM , learn HIS DOCTRINE and be no partaker
of the cup of the harlot .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
YEAH . exactly . time for folks to open them bibles and learn that pattern
many often holler judge not and take THE JUDGE NOT JESUS was saying out of text .
They dont even bother to read down a few verses . nor the rest of the bible for that matter .
DO YE NOT JUDGE THOSE THAT ARE WITHIN . JUDGE THOSE WHO ARE WITHIN .
GOD will judge those who are outside , THUS CAST that man out , said paul . PUT HIM OUTSIDE THE CHURCH .
WE are supposed to judge . what we dont do is CONDEMN .
That means if anyone within the church was praticing witchcraft , I AINT GONNA PULL THEM OUT and STONE THEM to death .
BUT I WILL PUT THEM OUT OF THE CHURCH . cuase leaven leavens . and we do so also in hopes they are led to repentance too .
So many are self appointed-self anointed, but not God anointed, God appointed-and not sent by God.

Mat_7:15 R10“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are R11ravenous wolves.

Mat_10:16 R15“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be R16wise as serpents and R17innocent as doves.

Luk_10:3 Go your way; R2behold, I am sending you out as lambs in the midst of wolves.

Act_20:29 I R18know that after my departure R20fierce wolves will come in among you, R21not sparing the flock;

Rom_6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Php_2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php_2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

2Ti_1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2Ti_3:5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Johann.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many are self appointed-self anointed, but not God anointed, God appointed-and not sent by God.

Mat_7:15 R10“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are R11ravenous wolves.

Mat_10:16 R15“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be R16wise as serpents and R17innocent as doves.

Luk_10:3 Go your way; R2behold, I am sending you out as lambs in the midst of wolves.

Act_20:29 I R18know that after my departure R20fierce wolves will come in among you, R21not sparing the flock;

Rom_6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Php_2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php_2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

2Ti_1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Johann.
MY PEOPLE PERISH from ...................lack of knoweldge .
Because ye have rejected ME ..........................................
Folks dont get it . but paul and others knew the truth and by grace they knew it well .
GOD is with the lambs .
Many folks have no idea that the HARLOT cometh not from outside but FROM WITHIN .
HOW OFTEN did GOD call even JERUSALEM , its leaders , THE HARLOT .
WELL the HARLOT RESTETH NOT . SHE has come even within CHRISTENDOM .
The harlot is one who CLIAMS the NAME OF GOD , but does and teaches others THINGS CONTRARY TO GOD , TO HIS CHRIST .
And if we also take note , LOOK at judas .
Judas was not a muslim or a hindu who sat not at the table of CHRIST . HE WAS WITHIN THE GROUP THE WHOLE TIME
and JESUS called HIM the SON OF PERDITOIN . FOLKS dont realize
the most deadly and most dangerous deciever cometh not from the outside , RATHER IT COMETH FROM WITHIN .
JESUS KNEW THAT . BEWARE for many will COME IN MY NAME . In whose name . IN HIS NAME .
Paul and them knew it too . they warned in more than one place to BEWARE.
AND if we examine the FALSE PROPHET , what do we see . HORNS LIKE A LAMB , but a mouth of a dragon .
IT COMETH FROM WITHIN . Christendom has been invaded by many . We are nearing the end my friend and many cannot see
or discern . For many have taken off HEEDING GOD , CHRIST , THE BIBLE . AND THE BLIND CANNOT SEE nor lead the blind .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know what else to do my friend . The tears flow daily , but many REFUSE to hear and harden rather the neck .
All we can do is continue to point to CHRIST and all sound doctrine . Many will reject but some will hear .
But its a very sad thing to watch . I have seen the falling away getting ONLY worse and big time .
GOD desires not the death of the wicked but rather they would repent . ONLY most wont do it .
But for the lambs , WE GONNA FOLLOW CHRIST JESUS , loving ER WORD OF THE LORD .
HE alone is our hope , HE ALONE our salvation .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Johann.
you see the word you wrote that cometh before the word appointed and annointed . THAT IS THE PROBLEM . IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN .
SELF .
THE SOLUTION is in the second part of that sentence , the NAME that cometh before that annointed , that appointed .
GOD . ITS TIME FOR folks to HEED HIM and learn of HIM in that bible .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Paul and them knew it too . they warned in more than one place to BEWARE.
AND if we examine the FALSE PROPHET , what do we see . HORNS LIKE A LAMB , but a mouth of a dragon .
IT COMETH FROM WITHIN . Christendom has been invaded by many . We are nearing the end my friend and many cannot see
or discern
Hence discernment from the Holy Spirit is Imperative brother-

1. Philippians 1:9-11 – A Prayer To Be Able To Discern What Is Best
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

2. Romans 12:9 – Hate What Is Evil & Hold Fast To What Is Good
“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.”

3. 1 Kings 3:9 – Ask God For An Understanding & Discerning Heart
“So give your servant an understanding heart to judge your people, to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of yours?”

4. Hebrews 4:12 – God’s Word Discerning Our Thoughts & Intentions of Our Hearts
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

5. Proverbs 119:66 – Teach Me Discernment & Knowledge
“Teach me good discernment and knowledge for I believe in your commandments.”

6. Proverbs 14:8 – Seek God’s Will For Your Way
“The wisdom of the sensible is to understand his way, but the foolishness of fools is deceit.”

7. Romans 12:2 – By Testing We Can Discern What Is The Will of God
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

8. Proverbs 3:18 – Embrace Wisdom
“Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly.”

9. James 1:5 – Ask God For Wisdom, He Gives Freely To Those Who Ask Him
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

10. 1 Kings 4:29 – God Blessed Solomon with Wisdom & Great Discernment
“Now God gave Solomon wisdom and very great discernment and breadth of mind, like the sand that is on the seashore.”

11. Romans 2:1-3 – We Ought Not To Be Hypocritical in Our Judgment of Others
“Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?”

12. Proverbs 19:8 – Seek Wisdom & Get Understanding
“He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; He who keeps understanding will find good.”

13. Proverbs 10:13 – Those Who Are Discerning Speak with Wisdom
“On the lips of the discerning, wisdom is found, but a rod is for the back of him who lacks understanding.”

14. 1 Corinthians 11:31 – We Are Called To Judge Ourselves Rightly
“But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.”

15. 1 Kings 3:9-12 – Solomon Asked God For A Discerning Heart
“So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?” The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. So God said to him, “Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be.”

16. Romans 12:16-19 – Live Honorably & In Harmony with Others
“Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

17. Proverbs 3:21-24 – Preserve Sound Judgement & Discretion
“My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.”

18. Colossians 2:2-3 – In Christ is Hidden All The Treasures of Wisdom & Knowledge
“That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”

19. 1 Samuel 25:32-33 – David Praises Abigail for Her Discernment
“Then David said to Abigail, “Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, who sent you this day to meet me, and blessed be your discernment, and blessed be you, who have kept me this day from bloodshed and from avenging myself by my own hand.”

20. Hosea 14:9 – The Wise & Discerning know That The Ways of The Lord Are Right
“Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.”

21. John 7:24 – We Cannot Judge By Appearances, But Must Judge with Right Judgment
“Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

22. 1 John 4:1 – Test The Spirit & The Words of Those Who Preach According To Scripture
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

23. Proverbs 2:3-5 – Seek Discernment & You Will Discover The Knowledge of God
“For if you cry for discernment, Lift your voice for understanding; If you seek her as silver and search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will discern the fear of the LORD and discover the knowledge of God.”

24. Hebrews 5:14 – Through God’s Word We Can Grow In Discernment
But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

25. Colossians 1:9 – Pray To Be Filled With The Knowledge of His Will In All Spiritual Wisdom & Understanding
“For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.”

Glory to Jesus-our great God and Savior, and to our Abba!
All boasting excluded.
J.

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
ITS TIME FOR folks to HEED HIM and learn of HIM in that bible .
Sounds familiar?

Left-wing ideology has infiltrated many Christian churches in the United States because they bow down to the “false god of being nice” and the “false god of tolerance” to win approval from the world, Turning Point USA (TPUSA) founder Charlie Kirk told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview.

Breitbart News asked Kirk, who travels to Christian churches all over the country for TPUSA Faith, to comment on the battle being waged for the soul of America’s churches, and pointed to the rising support for abortion and the LGBTQ+ agenda in some denominations, as well as a general decline in fervor.

In this April 19, 2019, file photo, a gay pride rainbow flag flies along with the U.S. flag in front of the Asbury United Methodist Church in Prairie Village, Kan. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel, File)

“We as Christians are not called to be tolerant — and people don’t like it when I say that,” Kirk said at the 2023 Turning Point Action Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida, last week. “But we shouldn’t be tolerant of sin. We shouldn’t be tolerant of rebellion from God. We should have compassion. We have kindness, sympathy, and love. But love without truth is not love.”

“And so the Christian church has bad theology. They don’t want to offend people,” he said. “The Gospel is offensive, and because of that, we see a lot of churches that are then taken over by these parasitic left-wing idea pathogens.”

Part of the reason solid biblical teaching has become more rare in America’s churches is because many pastors are “afraid to speak the truth” or they “don’t even know what the truth is” because they are not comprehending what the Bible says, Kirk said.

“And it’s really too bad because the American church is the great bulwark against tyranny. Liberty is not man’s idea. It is God’s idea,” he said. “And so I’m going around to churches — I speak at a lot of churches trying to encourage them to speak out on these issues. I think without a strong church, the country completely and totally falls apart.”

While traveling to churches around the country, Kirk often encounters church leaders who say they avoid talking about politics because politics are “divisive.” But, Kirk asserted, quoting Luke 12:51, the “Gospel is divisive,” and “Jesus did not come to unite the world but to divide the world.”

“So if they don’t want to talk about politics, do they want to get rid of Jeremiah 29:7, where [the Bible] says to demand the welfare of the nation that you are in because your welfare is tied to your nation’s welfare? Or get rid of Daniel? Joseph was a political figure. Joseph was a counselor to the Pharaoh in Egypt to end the famine. Esther was a political figure. Mordecai was a political figure. Nehemiah was a political figure,” he continued.

“The Book of Deuteronomy is an unbelievably political book, where the Founding Fathers quoted Deuteronomy more than any other author, secular or religious, more than John Locke, more than Montesquieu, more than Rousseau, more than Machiavelli, more than Aristotle,” he added. “They quoted Deuteronomy because out of Deuteronomy comes the civil law, this idea of separation of powers, an independent judiciary. So if a pastor says that, they’re not very smart, or they are deciding to be a coward, and I hope they change their ways.”

When asked if he thinks churches across the United States are growing wary of potential oncoming persecution from the government and/or a left-wing political movement hostile toward Christianity, Kirk said he believes many churches “don’t care.”

“Which is really too bad,” he said. “We’re seeing a mass erosion of freedom and liberty. You show me what you’re not allowed to make fun of — that is your true god. You’re allowed to make fun of Christianity. You’re not allowed to make fun of trans stuff.”

J.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds familiar?

Left-wing ideology has infiltrated many Christian churches in the United States because they bow down to the “false god of being nice” and the “false god of tolerance” to win approval from the world, Turning Point USA (TPUSA) founder Charlie Kirk told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview.

Breitbart News asked Kirk, who travels to Christian churches all over the country for TPUSA Faith, to comment on the battle being waged for the soul of America’s churches, and pointed to the rising support for abortion and the LGBTQ+ agenda in some denominations, as well as a general decline in fervor.

In this April 19, 2019, file photo, a gay pride rainbow flag flies along with the U.S. flag in front of the Asbury United Methodist Church in Prairie Village, Kan. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel, File)

“We as Christians are not called to be tolerant — and people don’t like it when I say that,” Kirk said at the 2023 Turning Point Action Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida, last week. “But we shouldn’t be tolerant of sin. We shouldn’t be tolerant of rebellion from God. We should have compassion. We have kindness, sympathy, and love. But love without truth is not love.”

“And so the Christian church has bad theology. They don’t want to offend people,” he said. “The Gospel is offensive, and because of that, we see a lot of churches that are then taken over by these parasitic left-wing idea pathogens.”

Part of the reason solid biblical teaching has become more rare in America’s churches is because many pastors are “afraid to speak the truth” or they “don’t even know what the truth is” because they are not comprehending what the Bible says, Kirk said.

“And it’s really too bad because the American church is the great bulwark against tyranny. Liberty is not man’s idea. It is God’s idea,” he said. “And so I’m going around to churches — I speak at a lot of churches trying to encourage them to speak out on these issues. I think without a strong church, the country completely and totally falls apart.”

While traveling to churches around the country, Kirk often encounters church leaders who say they avoid talking about politics because politics are “divisive.” But, Kirk asserted, quoting Luke 12:51, the “Gospel is divisive,” and “Jesus did not come to unite the world but to divide the world.”

“So if they don’t want to talk about politics, do they want to get rid of Jeremiah 29:7, where [the Bible] says to demand the welfare of the nation that you are in because your welfare is tied to your nation’s welfare? Or get rid of Daniel? Joseph was a political figure. Joseph was a counselor to the Pharaoh in Egypt to end the famine. Esther was a political figure. Mordecai was a political figure. Nehemiah was a political figure,” he continued.

“The Book of Deuteronomy is an unbelievably political book, where the Founding Fathers quoted Deuteronomy more than any other author, secular or religious, more than John Locke, more than Montesquieu, more than Rousseau, more than Machiavelli, more than Aristotle,” he added. “They quoted Deuteronomy because out of Deuteronomy comes the civil law, this idea of separation of powers, an independent judiciary. So if a pastor says that, they’re not very smart, or they are deciding to be a coward, and I hope they change their ways.”

When asked if he thinks churches across the United States are growing wary of potential oncoming persecution from the government and/or a left-wing political movement hostile toward Christianity, Kirk said he believes many churches “don’t care.”

“Which is really too bad,” he said. “We’re seeing a mass erosion of freedom and liberty. You show me what you’re not allowed to make fun of — that is your true god. You’re allowed to make fun of Christianity. You’re not allowed to make fun of trans stuff.”

J.
Yes indeed we must speak the truth .
This judge not generation has it all wrong and it is THEY who JUDGE wrongly .
Now think about this .
Anytime we bring sound biblical doctrine . What GOD HIMSELF said
the first thing out of their mouth is JUDGE NOT .
Example . Try bringing the simple reminder to the church that man should not lie with man
nor woman with woman . Try bringing what GOD said about a man not dressing up in womans attire .
You get called a monster . But think about this . WHO are they really JUDGING
And who are THEY calling a monster or a hater . GOD . THEY JUDGE GOD as a monster and a hater
and they embrace this other love god which tolerates and accepts their sin and the sins of others .
THE ONLY god i know that accepts sins and calls sins good , AINT GOD . Its he who desired and desires to be AS GOD .
Folks got no idea where this FALSE WORDLY LOVE has led them too . A hint . IT AINT GOD .
This love , judge not generation has been led to the dark one and he has led them into total rebellion and hatred towards THE GOD and HIS CHRIST . And that IS A FACT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always remain in christ, you are doing right in which you say.
Its those who judge against TRUTH , sound doctrine who judge GOD HIMSELF .
You all learned the wrong kind of love . the love that simply does all to make man FEEL GOOD
and trods the TRUTH of GOD right under foot too .
I dont think folks realize that satan can quoate the scrips . OH yeah satan can say LOVE your neighbor as yourself .
BUT HE GONNA bring a version of that love that WONT correct sin . Rather it turns a blind eye to it
then in time it accepts the sin . That is what happens when folks get UNEQUALLY yoke pardner by sitting under
the Wrong men . Satan sure can say GOD is love , but again look out for his version of love .
IT WONT PUT GOD FIRST , CHRIST FIRST . IT WONT embrace HIS TRUTH , HIS WORDS
rather its about feelings and love becomes simply accept all as IS . which in turn leads to it not even being called sin anymore .
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH . THUS LOVE would REJOICE IN THE WORD and words of GOD .
The LOVE that cometh of GOD has the heart of hearer , the reciever to LOVE THE TRUTH , the words of GOD .
In turn this love is able to truly LOVE its neighbor as itself . Not as does the world , BUT as GOD loveth .
GOD loveth , GOD corrects , GOD warns , GOD reminds .
Same with the apostels . Same with the church . TIME we learn the LOVE OF GOD , and turn from the love that cometh of the world .
FOR if any man love the world , the PRIDE of life , etc , THE LOVE of the FATHER IS NOT IN HIM .
Too many are loving as DOES THE WORLD , and have NOT the LOVE OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its those who judge against TRUTH , sound doctrine who judge GOD HIMSELF .
You all learned the wrong kind of love . the love that simply does all to make man FEEL GOOD
and trods the TRUTH of GOD right under foot too .
I dont think folks realize that satan can quoate the scrips . OH yeah satan can say LOVE your neighbor as yourself .
BUT HE GONNA bring a version of that love that WONT correct sin . Rather it turns a blind eye to it
then in time it accepts the sin . That is what happens when folks get UNEQUALLY yoke pardner by sitting under
the Wrong men . Satan sure can say GOD is love , but again look out for his version of love .
IT WONT PUT GOD FIRST , CHRIST FIRST . IT WONT embrace HIS TRUTH , HIS WORDS
rather its about feelings and love becomes simply accept all as IS . which in turn leads to it not even being called sin anymore .
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH . THUS LOVE would REJOICE IN THE WORD and words of GOD .
The LOVE that cometh of GOD has the heart of hearer , the reciever to LOVE THE TRUTH , the words of GOD .
In turn this love is able to truly LOVE its neighbor as itself . Not as does the world , BUT as GOD loveth .
GOD loveth , GOD corrects , GOD warns , GOD reminds .
Same with the apostels . Same with the church . TIME we learn the LOVE OF GOD , and turn from the love that cometh of the world .
FOR if any man love the world , the PRIDE of life , etc , THE LOVE of the FATHER IS NOT IN HIM .
Too many are loving as DOES THE WORLD , and have NOT the LOVE OF GOD .

@amigo de christo where have I done wrong? Because though, people around here believe that anyone who is complaining are wimpy people, who can't take anything, and need to toughen up, why do you continue to harass me because amigo it's getting to a point where I should just leave you on ignore indefinitely, but I always take people off after awhile cause we are called to forgive others, as the Lord has forgive us of our own sins. Reading your diatribes are ... kind of just old and played out, and doesn't really have any meaning to me, at all.