Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:28.

And they will hear it! What do you hear. The salvation of God is the only thing you should hear!

Have you ever seen in scripture, another group of people? Have you looked at what, Acts 28:28, would mean to the world!

A people that would carry his name, have his nature, have his life, his voice, have the same father - as Jesus. Jesus came to give us his father. Not only his father, but the right father. No longer children of wrath - delivered from a wicked father! The hard task master that would rule and reign over all humanity. Death by separation, a slow death (mind), a torcherous life of torment. Think about mental anguish.. if you are elevated out of that.. you should look back and see the multitudes that have not come to that yet. No man should be left behind is a word used in battle. We say no man shall be left behind. If you cannot pull yourself up, we will pull you up.

What is the ferocious out lashing of people. Fear' fear would grip the mind of those that do not know there is another life - for mind, for body, and spirit! Do you see what technology has brought to surface. The intent and thoughts of the heart. We stand behind a facade when engaging each other in the world. Not in this new world of technology - the sword that is sharper than any two edged sword cuts to the core.

What are you going to do with that. Argue one more time over political views - my religion is better than your religion. Are you not canal. If that is your outtake in the world .. we are foolish. Our weapons are not carnal.. carnality in answer, is no answer, it is a fuel on a fire. Be ready to give every man an answer. I don't care what you think, what you believe - it does not matter to your father, it only matters to you. The only place you will find peace, complete and content; is the life that is in his dear Son.

God is bringing into mind what is in the thoughts and mind of men. The whole world can view the mind in an instant. Men and women linked together by a machine - and that machine alone will show you what is purposed in the spirit of man by the evil deceptive spirit - from the beginning. Because we write what we think! and we are those things. Men do not do evil because they're evil; men do evil because evil is in them. Man is created in the image and likeness of God!

Great scripture; 'as a man thinketh, so is he.' None - no not one; is exempt from that lieing spirit of deception. Where will you find it more than anywhere else. Religion - religion is the greatest evil heaped on mankind. It is not in the world.. they already belong to that lieing deceiving deception of debauchery. If you were the devil where would you go to put your schemes and schisms into place. Religion is Satan led - sin inspired - demonic in nature. To keep humanity from knowing. Deceived by the great deciever!

Know in whom you believed! And do not know anything else. The safest place for a man is in Christ. You step one foot out - you're deceived. In mind if you take yourself in and out of Christ; you will be among most men miserable. How do we go in and out of Christ - in mind. Where is the deception in man, our mind.. the mind. It is not the cross that your deception will come from. Paul said it plain - determined not to know nothing among you brethren - save Jesus Christ and him crucified. You determine in yourself to walk away and do your own thing - say your own thing, your are deceived. You love your life more than you love the Christ that is in you.

The great hope is; Christ in you the hope of glory! What will a transformed mind do - it goes after deception. Scripture says "when you're obedience is fulfilled - you will have in mind readiness to revenge all disobedience. Read your bible! Read with understanding, knowing in whom you have believed. Enough with the doctrines already. Scripture says if we believe a lie, we shall be damned. You are not suffering because of Jesus - you suffer because of you.. the choice you make to be deceived! Allowing that mind you have always had - to be ruled and reigned over by the great deceiver.

The world already knows - they live in deception.. they dont need or want anymore. Know in whom you have believed! it is the only life out of deception!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:28.

And they will hear it! What do you hear. The salvation of God is the only thing you should hear!

Have you ever seen in scripture, another group of people? Have you looked at what, Acts 28:28, would mean to the world!

A people that would carry his name, have his nature, have his life, his voice, have the same father - as Jesus. Jesus came to give us his father. Not only his father, but the right father. No longer children of wrath - delivered from a wicked father! The hard task master that would rule and reign over all humanity. Death by separation, a slow death (mind), a torcherous life of torment. Think about mental anguish.. if you are elevated out of that.. you should look back and see the multitudes that have not come to that yet. No man should be left behind is a word used in battle. We say no man shall be left behind. If you cannot pull yourself up, we will pull you up.

What is the ferocious out lashing of people. Fear' fear would grip the mind of those that do not know there is another life - for mind, for body, and spirit! Do you see what technology has brought to surface. The intent and thoughts of the heart. We stand behind a facade when engaging each other in the world. Not in this new world of technology - the sword that is sharper than any two edged sword cuts to the core.

What are you going to do with that. Argue one more time over political views - my religion is better than your religion. Are you not canal. If that is your outtake in the world .. we are foolish. Our weapons are not carnal.. carnality in answer, is no answer, it is a fuel on a fire. Be ready to give every man an answer. I don't care what you think, what you believe - it does not matter to your father, it only matters to you. The only place you will find peace, complete and content; is the life that is in his dear Son.

God is bringing into mind what is in the thoughts and mind of men. The whole world can view the mind in an instant. Men and women linked together by a machine - and that machine alone will show you what is purposed in the spirit of man by the evil deceptive spirit - from the beginning. Because we write what we think! and we are those things. Men do not do evil because they're evil; men do evil because evil is in them. Man is created in the image and likeness of God!

Great scripture; 'as a man thinketh, so is he.' None - no not one; is exempt from that lieing spirit of deception. Where will you find it more than anywhere else. Religion - religion is the greatest evil heaped on mankind. It is not in the world.. they already belong to that lieing deceiving deception of debauchery. If you were the devil where would you go to put your schemes and schisms into place. Religion is Satan led - sin inspired - demonic in nature. To keep humanity from knowing. Deceived by the great deciever!

Know in whom you believed! And do not know anything else. The safest place for a man is in Christ. You step one foot out - you're deceived. In mind if you take yourself in and out of Christ; you will be among most men miserable. How do we go in and out of Christ - in mind. Where is the deception in man, our mind.. the mind. It is not the cross that your deception will come from. Paul said it plain - determined not to know nothing among you brethren - save Jesus Christ and him crucified. You determine in yourself to walk away and do your own thing - say your own thing, your are deceived. You love your life more than you love the Christ that is in you.

The great hope is; Christ in you the hope of glory! What will a transformed mind do - it goes after deception. Scripture says "when you're obedience is fulfilled - you will have in mind readiness to revenge all disobedience. Read your bible! Read with understanding, knowing in whom you have believed. Enough with the doctrines already. Scripture says if we believe a lie, we shall be damned. You are not suffering because of Jesus - you suffer because of you.. the choice you make to be deceived! Allowing that mind you have always had - to be ruled and reigned over by the great deceiver.

The world already knows - they live in deception.. they dont need or want anymore. Know in whom you have believed! it is the only life out of deception!

You know Michael, deception is a strange word, one might think if they sin because they were deceived they are less accountable, heck I feel that way. The Bible even makes the point that Eve was deceived, but Adam was not 1 Tim 2:14, yet both received the wages sin pays. The sad truth is that God doesn't accept deception as a valid excuse for sin, why? Because in these last days His people are easily identifiable.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know Michael, deception is a strange word, one might think if they sin because they were deceived they are less accountable, heck I feel that way. The Bible even makes the point that Eve was deceived, but Adam was not 1 Tim 2:14, yet both received the wages sin pays. The sad truth is that God doesn't accept deception as a valid excuse for sin, why? Because in these last days His people are easily identifiable.

It's like looking through a glass darkly. It is just there. That is what we all see.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I look at scripture you will see yourself as in a mirror. When we see Jesus in scripture darkness is being dissipated.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to change the subject, but is that your Corvair in your profile pic?

It was sir, no longer however. That picture appeared on the back cover of the Corsa Communique magazine, I was quite proud of that. I had two toys at the time, that and a BMW Z3, I was about to retire and figured I only needed one toy, and to be honest I wanted to keep the Corvair, but I put them both up for sale, and the Corvair sold first, so I kept the BMW

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was sir, no longer however. That picture appeared on the back cover of the Corsa Communique magazine, I was quite proud of that. I had two toys at the time, that and a BMW Z3, I was about to retire and figured I only needed one toy, and to be honest I wanted to keep the Corvair, but I put them both up for sale, and the Corvair sold first, so I kept the BMW

Nice.. days of days yon!