Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not have any preferences for my neighbors

As long as the stay off my lawn

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. I am amazed at people who call themselves Christian can attempt to support homosexuality. It shows the degree the Church has fallen.

Stranger
I don't think that most truly know what a homosexual truly is in fact, I think that they see a Pansy type as being Gay, who is just a little boy type of man or more of a mouse than a real man who would not be into exhaust valve exploring at all, I have come across woman who when I pointed out the facts of what the poofter truly is into, they flat refuse to believe such, No ! they say. well yes it's a fact i say but they flat refuse such is true, so one can see the point is that they do not know what they are talking about as to the range that comes under the umbrella of Homosexual, not to mention we can also see in the far extreme of such depravity.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if it doesn't matter what you believe, just shut up.

This is an opinion board and I am sharing my opinion. So you don’t like it, I am hardly surprised. You see love as weakness, I see love as the Gospel - we’ve been through this ad nauseam. You enjoy spreading division and prejudice towards your neighbor and picking white people to be in your identity religion - your choice. We will never see eye to eye on religion, politics, or culture, however Christians are still called to love one another.

Queers were who were there in (Gen. 19). Queers were what characterized the arrogant and prideful people of Sodom. Scripture selected them, not me.

And you have chosen to pick the one sin you are not tempted by to label a sinful mob - I guess it makes it easier for you to pretend the mob is ‘other’ so you can easily dismiss them and then, identify yourself with the ‘good guys’ in the story. Of course you have to overlook the fact that Lot was also a scumbag and his daughters followed suit - but since you are on their team they must just be having a bad moment, right?

And, you are conflicted. Your do good 'liberalism' forces you to not believe the Bible. God does condemn homosexuality.

And lying and stealing and righteous indignation and pride and arrogance and loving doctrine more than people and all the other sin that the majority of humans are tempted by...but I know - you’re comfortable judging the sins you are not tempted by - much easier that way. Easier not to look at yourself, which is the main reason we are allowed to perceive our neighbors personal sin anyway.

My question remains, even though you refuse to answer. Do you agree with skywriting that it is ok to be a queer? Though you don't want to answer you have already answered. Of course you do. All one has to do is say 'I love god and my neighbor'. Then queer away.

And the reason you want me to answer that question is so you can perform the ‘Christian’ job you have imagined for yourself - label/dismiss. Goad the person who does not conform until he makes a statement that you can use to dismiss him - only accept a yes or no answer - any nuance may delay the dismissal. Control the narrative and protect the doctrine and group identity at all costs.

How stupid.

Indeed. And sad. Going through all the pain of exalting doctrine in order to use it as a weapon against people you do not like, is only isolating you. Missing out on the gospel is missing out on sanctification, as well. Repent before your life is over, Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen

You ignore the point. I asked you a question. You say your opinion doesn't matter. So, I say just shut up then. Now you say it is an opinion board. See how stupid you sound. You refuse to give your obvious opinion because you know how perverted it is. But you still want to sound off as a 'do gooder' as someone who is so 'accepting'. You are as perverted as the quaker man. Why? Because your liberalism is against Scripture.

(Gen. 19) labeled the mob. Not me. You in turn want to label them something else. Not me.

I am quite comfortable judging when I have the Scripture to support. You have nothing but your 'I love god and my neighbor'. Thus you are willing to accept queers which God says is an abomination. In other words, you ignore Scripture for your 'do good' feeling and acceptance of others. You are a man pleaser.

You don't have to answer. You already have in not answering You agree with quaker man and are willing to accept that homosexuality is ok with God. I gotcha man. You are brother to his perversion.

Oh please. I dont care about being isolated. But you do, don't you. That is why you accept the liberal do gooder mentality. It makes you appear so spiritual and caring before 'Men'...but not God. I don't mind being isolated with God. You mind being isolated from men. Man pleaser.

Stranger

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen

You ignore the point. I asked you a question. You say your opinion doesn't matter. So, I say just shut up then. Now you say it is an opinion board. See how stupid you sound. You refuse to give your obvious opinion because you know how perverted it is. But you still want to sound off as a 'do gooder' as someone who is so 'accepting'. You are as perverted as the quaker man. Why? Because your liberalism is against Scripture.

(Gen. 19) labeled the mob. Not me. You in turn want to label them something else. Not me.

I am quite comfortable judging when I have the Scripture to support. You have nothing but your 'I love god and my neighbor'. Thus you are willing to accept queers which God says is an abomination. In other words, you ignore Scripture for your 'do good' feeling and acceptance of others. You are a man pleaser.

You don't have to answer. You already have in not answering You agree with quaker man and are willing to accept that homosexuality is ok with God. I gotcha man. You are brother to his perversion.

Oh please. I dont care about being isolated. But you do, don't you. That is why you accept the liberal do gooder mentality. It makes you appear so spiritual and caring before 'Men'...but not God. I don't mind being isolated with God. You mind being isolated from men. Man pleaser.

Stranger

There’s that narcissistic rage .......I must of hit a nerve.

Love, Aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There’s that narcissistic rage .......I must of hit a nerve.

Love, Aspen

There is no rage. Just observation.

And there is no answer from you either. As I expected.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no rage. Just observation.

And there is no answer from you either. As I expected.

Stranger

Well, since you only acknowledge your expectations, I am not surprised in the least. You may dismiss me now

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, since you only acknowledge your expectations, I am not surprised in the least. You may dismiss me now

I acknowledge what God has said. I dismissed you a long time ago....Man Pleaser.

Stranger

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly impressed with how you guys handle persecution, but then they hated Jesus also. Some still hate what he stands for. He would keep company with drunks whores, and I’m sure there were many homosexuals as well.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly impressed with how you guys handle persecution, but then they hated Jesus also. Some still hate what he stands for. He would keep company with drunks whores, and I’m sure there were many homosexuals as well.

Proverbs 16:5-6 KJV
[5] Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord : though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished. [6] By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil.

Tecarta BibleThe merciless... will receive no mercy.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what in your opinion does Jesus stand for?

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

CORRECTION: They were such things, formerly. The Apostle Paul said,"Such were some of you..." The operative word there is were.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your interpretation of the passages you quote is obvious. Local secular government does NOT determine what is moral. God alone determines what is moral in a given situation. In this Christian era, He has given the responsibility to the Church (not government) to define morality, by the power of His Spirit which indwells the true Church. That is why true Christians (those indwelt by His Holy Spirit--Romans 8:9) oppose abortion with the only exception being to save the life of the mother (especially, if she has other children for whom she must care). She might elect to save the life of her child and sacrifice her own in the process but with modern medicine, the probability is tiny.

Shedding innocent blood is a grave evil. You speak of "chopping up bodies" but, in the act of abortion, the abortionist chops up the tiny bodies. In the case of late-term abortion, it is clearly murder, plain and simple. Approximately 10,000 late-term abortions are performed every year, in the U.S. alone. Very few (3%) of those abortions are done to save the life of the mother.

So.....you are advocating for a Christian Theocracy?

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that most truly know what a homosexual truly is in fact, I think that they see a Pansy type as being Gay, who is just a little boy type of man or more of a mouse than a real man who would not be into exhaust valve exploring at all, I have come across woman who when I pointed out the facts of what the poofter truly is into, they flat refuse to believe such, No ! they say. well yes it's a fact i say but they flat refuse such is true, so one can see the point is that they do not know what they are talking about as to the range that comes under the umbrella of Homosexual, not to mention we can also see in the far extreme of such depravity.

If you were referring to what the guy did with you in bed...I'm surprised you repeated it to her.

Yes, there are extremists out there, as well as family homosexuals with kids in college, like my relatives.
Scripture is only referring to the law breakers. Only referring to Sodomites.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So.....you are advocating for a Christian Theocracy?
Your interpretation of the passages you quote is obvious. Local secular government does NOT determine what is moral.

Civics class is required for jr hi, HS, and college graduation where I live.
Local law is society's morality in writing and code. It's just a fact,
that's what secular law is. It is nothing else but that.

So, what does God say about local law, including any exceptions He can think of?

1 Peter 2:13-17
Titus 3
1 Timothy 2
Psalms 22:28
Daniel 2:20-21
Romans 13:7
1 Timothy 2
Deuteronomy 16:18-20
Revelation 1
Romans 13:4
Proverbs 21
John 19:11
Mark 3:24
Proverbs 29
Proverbs 8:15
Psalms 94:20
Deuteronomy 28
Daniel 2:21
John 19:10-11
Colossians 1:15-17

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your interpretation of the passages you quote is obvious. Local secular government does NOT determine what is moral. God alone determines what is moral in a given situation. In this Christian era, He has given the responsibility to the Church (not government) to define morality, by the power of His Spirit which indwells the true Church.

Peter told the High Priest and church council that his advice had no authority.
"We must obey God rather than (you's clowns). "

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him