Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is !
Tell that to God as to why he destroyed Sodom, God must of been wrong ?

Tell that to the two Angles who had to deal with such people, remember that, because that's is what the world is heading towards, it will come down to the same, if you are not a sodomite you are or will be prayed on by the Sodomites, it's a fact that such people love nothing better to do than corrupt others, as that is winning to them, they are just like vampires.

Talk to any gay person and you find that they are clearly under the power of Satan.

Not to mention such a person can not enter into the Kingdom of God let alone Heaven, because by there works they truly smite God, they are a curse to God.

The True Christians are to keep the True Church clean, not the world. Satan is the God of this world we're living in. It will only go from bad to worst. These churches that allow practicing homosexuals in their churches who are baptized members of these churches is proof that they're not the True Church. The scriptures have given the disciplinary measures to deal with baptized members who start to practice any form of sin who refuse to stop practicing such sin after the elders have tried to correct or readjusted the thinking of the individual but still refuses to stop practicing sin. This is how the True Church is kept clean and different from the world.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The True Christians are to keep the True Church clean, not the world. Satan is the God of this world we're living in. It will only go from bad to worst. These churches that allow practicing homosexuals in their churches who are baptized members of these churches is proof that they're not the True Church. The scriptures have given the disciplinary measures to deal with baptized members who start to practice any form of sin who refuse to stop practicing such sin after the elders have tried to correct or readjusted the thinking of the individual but still refuses to stop practicing sin. This is how the True Church is kept clean and different from the world.
this should be the same for all types of sin. Not just one

Why is it people want to always focus on one sin?

If people are committing a sin and we have done what God said to do in attempts to correct them. The bible says they should be asked to leave and not return until they repent.

For any sin which is damaging. Not just one..

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If people are committing a sin and we have done what God said to do in attempts to correct them. The bible says they should be asked to leave and not return until they repent.

Seems like you didn't read my post, if you did you wouldn't even have posted, " this should be the same for all types of sin," when in my post I texted, " the scriptures have given the disciplinary measures to deal with baptized members who start to practice ANY FORM OF SIN who refuse to stop practicing such sin after the elders have tried to correct or readjusted the thinking of the individual but still refuses to stop practicing sin. This is how the True Church is kept clean and different from the world." So yes, this of course would include those members of the church who practice homosexuality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
default_yawn.gif
, You clearly have no understanding of how "judgement" works as it relates to what you claim to believe in. When a Christian spreads the gospel message to unbeliever's, it isn't the christian that convicts the unbeliever of his sin, it is the holy spirit that convicts. So like I said, go sit on the toilet, and let all that hot air out.
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

As Jesus put it to the Woman

Joh_8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

So are you one of the accusers...

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

As Jesus put it to the Woman

Joh_8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

So are you one of the accusers...

default_dntknw.gif
What, are you calling these God hating sodomites your "brethren" now? I take it you do since you felt the need to quote Rev 12:10, I guess to insinuate that I have equal footing with Satan in some way, the "dragon" that chapter speaks of, all while quoting John 8:10 out of context of course. The extent to which people will twist scripture to push their own personal opinions astounds me.
default_dry.png
......These are the same people that will be celebrating your beheading in the last days along with the rest of the unbelieving scoffers, so I'd choose your next words very carefully.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So its a sin to be who you are, so therefore are you a sinner because you where born male... and wont stop being a male.

This is the most ridiculous reply. Just as those who cheat on their wives and husbands make the most ridiculous excuses for practicing adultery you make ridiculous excuses as well. You can continue to live your life practicing any sin all you want but that isn't the way the scriptures say you will inherit God's kingdom. The scriptures are clear on that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
default_dntknw.gif
What, are you calling these God hating sodomites your "brethren" now? I take it you do since you felt the need to quote Rev 12:10, I guess to insinuate that I have equal footing with Satan in some way, the "dragon" that chapter speaks of, all while quoting John 8:10 out of context of course. The extent to which people will twist scripture to push their own personal opinions astounds me.
default_dry.png
......These are the same people that will be celebrating your beheading in the last days along with the rest of the unbelieving scoffers, so I'd choose your next words very carefully.
Oh yes your anger speaks louder than words.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the most ridiculous reply. Just as those who cheat on their wives and husbands make the most ridiculous excuses for practicing adultery you make ridiculous excuses as well. You can continue to live your life practicing any sin all you want but that isn't the way the scriptures say you will inherit God's kingdom. The scriptures are clear on that.
So what is you excuse for being born ignorant
'

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When it comes to the sin which leads to death. All sins are on equal terms

When it comes to sins which affect people and society. Some sins cause greater harm.

Thats why God imposed certain punishments for certain sins.

I think we all can agree a white lie is nt as harmful as murder.

Yet james said if we keep all the law. Yet stumble in one point. We are guilty. And under the curse.

The person who says the white lie and the person who murders, if those are the ONLY sin each one has done their whole life. Both would stand condemned, apart from Grace. And both would be cast to the eternal fire.
The day will come when Sodomites will be exposed, it's the media and Government school education departments that works hard as they possibly can to push and promote and prop such depraved demon possessed people up with this curse, the true figures are there for all to see if you bother to look, they are like fly's that spread dieses and try as hard as they can to corrupt all others around them like a virus that dupes the mind to tolerate depravity.
Having a true handle on such people is the point as to Christianity, and as such could see the merit in who and what they are dealing with that is at hand and not a blanket that's tossed out over all Gays that all must accept all forms of such depravity under the Gay umbrella and under this umbrella is the most depraved degenerates to the little boy man that's just has not grown up. not to mention that the Government etc are trying to corrupt not only the little boy man to empower such to be an idiot but they are creating great delusions among the average community of people to accept all forms of depravity. that's what is at hand in all this. not to mention that all the power has been put into the hands of Sodomites to run wild and no one has the right to challenge them, or the media will shut such a topic down and you see this goes on all the time.
The thing is that such a pox on society starts off small and then becomes an epidemic. look at all the media men, they are in the majority all fags and if they are not fags they are all totally supportive of all Sodom and this type of people are willing to lie at the drop of a hat, as that's the job description as anyone who has studied for a job in media at uni knows. if you have a moral backbone you can not become a person in the media or a school teacher as well because it has noting to do with education but for indoctrination in the main and if you were a professor on a subject you can not teach outside of the guidelines of the school because such is not focus on reality it's about points scoring dribble to pass a test.
Look at Dr Martin Luther King for his doctorate put for how Jesus got to be Divine, he put that the Greeks made him Divine and that it was because they loved him so much. now this creep Martin is idolised because the media etc have worked hard on elevating such a one to such glory and have turned a bling eye to his 60000 pages on him that are censored on obscene orgy's, being a predator, prostitutes being payed for by his church, now all his was covered up by his wife's request until 2027 and then you is got to find out what a swine he truly was.
Same with the idolised Nelson Mandala boy that's truly a satanic creep show that is hidden from view well not to mention Edi Amin was much better than both of them by far, but what do you expect from Islamic grubs.

So there you go just a little on the subject of the cunning we are being subjected to and I am not surprised as I know of this world, for I am of the Kingdom of God and as such we do not tolerate Satan's works and we understand Satan workings right from the wedge end that he works to creep in and turn everything upside down, I can see his power becoming more dominating as the years go by clearly and I know hell is going to be payed for the Churches that have turned there backs on Jesus Christ.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is you excuse for being born ignorant
'

Anyone who makes insults as you do knows you don't have a scripture to stand on. The scriptures have been very clear on those who practice any form of sin will not inherit his kingdom. This includes homosexuality. In other words God knows exactly what he created, so he knows the best life style for us. If someone doesn't love him enough to have faith in that fact they won't make it anyway because they'll put their love and faith in something else other than The True God and his word.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By the way,

A homosexual has no power to break the bond of his sin, any more than a heterosexual persons who is living with his or her significant other.

They need led to christ with the gospel. Not judged or condemned

Jesus said I did not come to judge he came to save. There is a former homosexual person in my church who is now a leader. He said what helped him was not being judged. But led to christ with love and sincerity. Knowing we all are sinners. And he was not pointed out.

After coming to christ, The HS led him to realise how his sin was damaging him and those around him, and God him to repent.

No sinner is going to repent of a sin or stop it if you go after them by judging them. You would think after 4000 years of religion judging the sinner and demanding they turn or else. Failing to turn these people to christ. We would learn

Sadly, we have not.
Wrong, they are possessed ! and that's clear, True Christians do not support such dribble ever regardless as it's depravity and as such must be called out on.
When people peddle Sin regardless we know who they serve. they peddle we are all sinners bro so come into the septic tank with them, they see it as a spar.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes it is !
Tell that to God as to why he destroyed Sodom, God must of been wrong ?

Tell that to the two Angles who had to deal with such people, remember that, because that's is what the world is heading towards, it will come down to the same, if you are not a sodomite you are or will be prayed on by the Sodomites, it's a fact that such people love nothing better to do than corrupt others, as that is winning to them, they are just like vampires.

Talk to any gay person and you find that they are clearly under the power of Satan.

Not to mention such a person can not enter into the Kingdom of God let alone Heaven, because by there works they truly smite God, they are a curse to God.

A couple of things. One, what are the two angles and how does one use them?

Two. I have never found a gay person under the power of satan. I have found homosexuals under the power of Satan but not people who are happy.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I don't think that people are focusing on one sin. It seems to me they are sharing their views about the sin that is the focus of this thread, which to me is quite logical.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone who makes insults as you do knows you don't have a scripture to stand on. The scriptures have been very clear on those who practice any form of sin will not inherit his kingdom. This includes homosexuality. In other words God knows exactly what he created, so he knows the best life style for us. If someone doesn't love him enough to have faith in that fact they won't make it anyway because they'll put their love and faith in something else other than The True God and his word.
What like this

I thank Thee oh God, for all these Perfect Christians, who are born without fault, no psychological, biological or physical deformities to have to live with, so it seems good in there site. And for all the rest who are condemned by the perfect I know God they have a special place in your Heart for they have suffered much even at the hands of "christians".

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Homosexuality Ever Justifiable?

THE practice of homosexuality continues to gain acceptance in many lands. A group in one church in the United States is calling for a reinterpretation of what the Bible says about homosexuality in light of “contemporary wisdom.” A pastor in Brazil who recently entered into a same-sex marriage also encouraged “taking a fresh look at the Bible,” so as to allow for his church’s contemporary view.

On the other hand, those who do not approve of homosexual acts are often tagged as homophobic or prejudiced. What does the Bible really say about homosexuality?

What Does the Bible Say?

The Bible does not promote prejudice against people. However, its view of homosexual acts is clear.

“You must not lie down with a male the same as you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable thing.”Leviticus 18:22.

As part of the Mosaic Law, this prohibition was one of many moral laws given specifically to the nation of Israel. Even so, the commandment expresses God’s view of homosexual acts, whether by Jews or non-Jews, when it says: “It is a detestable thing.” The nations around Israel practiced homosexuality, incest, adultery, and other acts prohibited by the Law. Therefore, God viewed those nations as unclean. (Leviticus 18:24, 25) Did the Bible’s viewpoint change during the Christian era? Consider the following scripture:

“God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene.”Romans 1:26, 27.

Why does the Bible describe homosexual acts as unnatural and obscene? Because they involve sexual activity that was not intended by our Creator. Homosexual acts cannot produce offspring. The Bible compares homosexual activity to the sexual relations that rebellious angels, who came to be known as demons, had with women before the Deluge of Noah’s day. (Genesis 6:4; 19:4, 5; Jude 6, 7) God views both acts as unnatural.

Factors That Justify Homosexuality?

Some may wonder, ‘Would genetics, environment, or traumatic life experiences, such as sexual abuse, justify one’s giving in to homosexual desires?’ No, they would not. Consider this example: A person may have what some scientists consider to be hereditary tendencies toward alcohol abuse, or he may have been raised in a family where alcohol abuse was commonplace. Certainly, most people would be empathetic toward a person in such circumstances. All the same, by no means would he be encouraged to continue abusing alcohol or to give up his fight against alcohol abuse just because he may have been born with the tendency or he was raised in such an environment.

Likewise, while the Bible does not condemn those who struggle with homosexual tendencies, it in no way condones giving in to those tendencies, whether they are the result of genetics or they stem from some other source. (Romans 7:21-25; 1 Corinthians 9:27) Instead, the Bible offers practical assistance and encouragement to help individuals to win the fight against homosexual practices.

What Is God’s Will for People With Homosexual Desires?

The Bible assures us that God’s will is that “all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (1 Timothy 2:4) Though the Bible disapproves of homosexual acts, it does not encourage hatred of homosexuals.

God’s view of homosexuality cannot be watered down. At 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10, the Bible clearly states that “men who lie with men” are included in those who “will not inherit God’s kingdom.” But verse 11 adds the comforting thought: “And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean, but you have been sanctified, but you have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.”

Clearly, those who sincerely desired to worship God on his terms were warmly welcomed into the early Christian congregation. The same is true today for all honesthearted ones who seek God’s approval—not by reinterpreting the Bible—but by bringing their lives into harmony with it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, they are possessed ! and that's clear, True Christians do not support such dribble ever regardless as it's depravity and as such must be called out on.
When people peddle Sin regardless we know who they serve. they peddle we are all sinners bro so come into the septic tank with them, they see it as a spar.
They are possessed?

I never said a christian supports them

but a true christian will give them the bread of life like Jesus does, and not act all self righteous and judgmental

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Eve's first baby was probably as near perfect in mind and body as could be but today midwives deliver babies in all stages of physical and mental imperfections.
I'm sure that in fact some babies are predisposed to the LGBT life by errors of brain development just as the babies withour arms had an error i their development.
I think it is sheer hatred to suggest otherwise.
However just as a legless baby can be informed of aids to help it to walk an LGBT baby could be informed that LGBT is not seen as normal by the majority of people and one day GOD will make a judgment.
He wil not judge a legless baby a sinner for not being able to run a marathon and may ignore an LGBT's lifetime sinning.
But then all sins are forgiven at death and on resurrection no-one will remember being legless or LGBT.
We don't hear preachers preaching this, though I do.