Defending Homosexuality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many christians throwing stones, so nice to be born "perfect".

I don't see it as believing oneself to be perfect, but rather about striving to live by Jesus as the standard, as scripture demands. There is sin, which is the transgression against the law and against God himself being the standard, and then there is a man kissing up on another mans private area, which God calls an abomination, something so disgusting that its stench reaches into heaven itself.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nothing wrong with speaking out against all forms of sexual immorality. The scriptures tell us that those who practice all forms of sexual immorality which includes homosexuality will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since the scriptures say that and the scriptures are inspired by God, then God is telling us that among those that will not inherit his kingdom are those who practice all forms of sexual immorality, which, as I said, includes homosexuality. Those who disagree with that show they don't agree with God but instead agree with Satan. People have two choices, agree with God or agree with Satan. There is no other choice.
Let me explain something simple to you all.
As Christians, you are supposd tobe teh Bride of Christ, He is supposed to be your husband, that you become when you receive His Spirit. Now when you as His bride, a woman, join yourself to mens church, religion teh harlot, not only are you comiiting adultry,, playing teh harlot, but whe na woman, you joins herself to another woman, mens religions church, tha is a homosexuak act and an abomination befire God, that makes you all teh greatest sinners of all. And you must all therfre be judged with teh same judgement you judge them.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
there is a man kissing up on another mans private area, which God calls an abomination, something so disgusting that its stench reaches into heaven itse
Than theer are Christians judging others on things they do not understand and know nothing about, that is a greater stench,

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Than theer are Christians judging others on things they do not understand and know nothing about, that is a greater stench,

:rolleyes:....uh huh, whatever that means, I guess you are trying to say I am "judging" others on something God flat out calls an abomination. Nothing about that is hard to understand. Its so easy to understand that even a ten year old can comprehend it.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me explain something simple to you all.
As Christians, you are supposd tobe teh Bride of Christ, He is supposed to be your husband, that you become when you receive His Spirit. Now when you as His bride, a woman, join yourself to mens church, religion teh harlot, not only are you comiiting adultry,, playing teh harlot, but whe na woman, you joins herself to another woman, mens religions church, tha is a homosexuak act and an abomination befire God, that makes you all teh greatest sinners of all. And you must all therfre be judged with teh same judgement you judge them.

Do you have a spell checker if so why don't you use it? If you don't why don't you get one. A good one is Grammarly. It checks things as you type.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:rolleyes:....uh huh, whatever that means, I guess you are trying to say I am "judging" others on something God flat out calls an abomination. Nothing about that is hard to understand. Its so easy to understand that even a ten year old can comprehend it.
and yet you dont.

Reactions: Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you have a spell checker if so why don't you use it? If you don't why don't you get one. A good one is Grammarly. It checks things as you type.
I guess you can see my imperfection, does it upset you, or is this your way if defending your foolishness
im using a tablet and gave fat fingers

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you can see my imperfection, does it upset you, or is this your way if defending your foolishness
im using a tablet and gave fat fingers

Not to worry mj, it is not difficult to see what you are saying. We have "police" of all stripes on here...

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry mj, it is not difficult to see what you are saying. We have "police" of all stripes on here...

We have two types of police, believers who throw stones at non believers for their sin, and believers who throw stones at other believers for me'rely quoting what is plainly stated in scripture, claiming them to be "judgmental". 'mjrhealth' is a shining example of the latter. He has made this an art form.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Proverbs 6:16-19 lists seven things which are also abominations: "haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
There are many more things called abomination in the bible. Why pick only one and jump on it like white on rice??

Reactions: Hisman

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 6:16-19 lists seven things which are also abominations: "haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
There are many more things called abomination in the bible. Why pick only one and jump on it like white on rice??

Well, what is the subject of the thread? You'll have your answer right there. I'm well aware that many more abominations are listed.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, what is the subject of the thread? You'll have your answer right there. I'm well aware that many more abominations are listed.

Yes true. Yet, how many threads go off onto other things connected to the given subject? Abomination was brought up so, I replied to it because it is connected to the thread.

Reactions: Hisman

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have two types of police, believers who throw stones at non believers for their sin, and believers who throw stones at other believers for me'rely quoting what is plainly stated in scripture, claiming them to be "judgmental". 'mjrhealth' is a shining example of the latter. He has made this an art form.
The bible says many things, i dont see you stoning adultresses, yet you choose to stone another, all sin is worthy if death, evrn yours, you are no better than them, but you choose to use the bible to hide, do not look at me God, look at them, there sin is worse thsn mine,,, Really??

Reactions: Hisman and Nancy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible says many things, i dont see you stoning adultresses, yet you choose to stone another, all sin is worthy if death, evrn yours, you are no better than them, but you choose to use the bible to hide, do not look at me God, look at them, there sin is worse thsn mine,,, Really??

:rolleyes:......At what point in this discussion did I ever state I was better or any less sinful than anyone? All I did was quote what God specifically calls an abomination, in line with the subject of this thread. Putting words in peoples mouth has become an art form for you.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said the SCRIPTURES, which are inspired by God, meaning this is what God is saying, those who practice all forms of sexual immorality, which include homosexuality will be some among mankind who will not inherit God's kingdom. God isn't going to change his word for anyone. He wasn't wrong and isn't wrong for saying those who practice all forms of sexual immorality will not inherit his kingdom. Anyone who has a problem with that, has a problem with The True God and anyone who has a problem with The True God, well that's all we need to know about people who have a problem with The True God.

Last edited: