Deleted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is a mischaracterization of people who believe you can lose your salvation.

No it isn't.

Consider, that if you can't understand how God saved you, and saves you, then how can you be saved?

Salvation is not rocket science........its "the simplicity that is IN Christ".
Its SIMPLE.
simple.
But you have to BELIEVE IT.

= God on the Cross, dies for your sin, that have separated you from Him.
If you receive this that Jesus has done by FAITH, "the Gift of Salvation"...then you are SAVED by God, instantly.
You will be born again.... instantly.

Not too complicated is it?
Not quite like trying to repair a Rolex or a Tesla.
Yet, on a forum like this one, you'll have very FEW who believe or understand what i just said, and you will have MOST, talking about trying to stay saved.
Lots of talk about Commandments, and so very little talk about the Cross of Christ.

See that Cross?
=JESUS ON THE CROSS.
=GOD as CHRIST ON THE CROSS.
See that PART? THATS THE ONLY PART THAT'S SALVATiON.
=WHAT JESUS DID.

So....if the person talking to you about SALVATION is not putting that Cross in your face,... if they are not giving all credit to Christ for their salvation, and instead they are talking about water baptism and commandment keeping,... always talking about what THEY ARE DOING to try to SAVE THEMSELVES, or Keep themselves saved..>...."me ma me ma me, look at what im doing everyone...look, look, look. as ME">... see that?
That is not a born again person........70% of the time.
And the 30% that are, are "fallen from Grace". "bewitched". "in the flesh"...Paul teaches in Galatians.

One more...
You have to have a DAY, moment, second, in your PAST LIFE< when you realized, that your SIN is on you, you are a sinner who needs a Savior..and you need to get that sin dealt with BY THE SAVIOUR... Jesus THE Christ.
= Welcome to the Cross of Christ, as that is where Jesus pays for all your sin with his body, blood and death..., and if you dont have that SALVATiON day when He did this for you, and all you can rant sbout is law, and abiding, and "narrow gates", and "branches burned", and commandments"......then you are as lost as you can be., and need to be saved.
= RELIGIOUS but lost.
You can speak "christianese", you can redundantly cut and paste bible verses....you can quote heretics and their commentaries and your Cult's teaching , but you have not been to the CROSS and had GOD through Christ deal with all your sin, yet.
You are NOT BORN AGAIN..

See that Teamventure?

Learn to Discern the real Christians, and discern the heretics...... by what i just showed you.

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
No it isn't.

Consider, that if you can't understand how God saved you, and saves you, then how can you be saved?

Salvation is not rocket science........its "the simplicity that is IN Christ".
Its SIMPLE.
simple.
But you have to BELIEVE IT.

= God on the Cross, dies for your sin, that have separated you from Him.
If you receive this that Jesus has done by FAITH, "the Gift of Salvation"...then you are SAVED by God, instantly.
You will be born again.... instantly.

Not too complicated is it?
Not quite like trying to repair a Rolex or a Tesla.
Yet, on a forum like this one, you'll have very FEW who believe or understand what i just said, and you will have MOST, talking about trying to stay saved.
Lots of talk about Commandments, and so very little talk about the Cross of Christ.

See that Cross?
=JESUS ON THE CROSS.
=GOD as CHRIST ON THE CROSS.
See that PART? THATS THE ONLY PART THAT'S SALVATiON.
=WHAT JESUS DID.

So....if the person talking to you about SALVATION is not putting that Cross in your face,... if they are not giving all credit to Christ for their salvation, and instead they are talking about water baptism and commandment keeping,... always talking about what THEY ARE DOING to try to SAVE THEMSELVES, or Keep themselves saved..>...."me ma me ma me, look at what im doing everyone...look, look, look. as ME">... see that?
That is not a born again person........70% of the time.
And the 30% that are, are "fallen from Grace". "bewitched". "in the flesh"...Paul teaches in Galatians.

One more...
You have to have a DAY, moment, second, in your PAST LIFE< when you realized, that your SIN is on you, you are a sinner who needs a Savior..and you need to get that sin dealt with BY THE SAVIOUR... Jesus THE Christ.
= Welcome to the Cross of Christ, as that is where Jesus pays for all your sin with his body, blood and death..., and if you dont have that SALVATiON day when He did this for you, and all you can rant sbout is law, and abiding, and "narrow gates", and "branches burned", and commandments"......then you are as lost as you can be., and need to be saved.
= RELIGIOUS but lost.
You can speak "christianese", you can redundantly cut and paste bible verses....you can quote heretics and their commentaries and your Cult's teaching , but you have not been to the CROSS and had GOD through Christ deal with all your sin, yet.
You are NOT BORN AGAIN..

See that Teamventure?

Learn to Discern the real Christians, and discern the heretics...... by what i just showed you.

Who's cult?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would most of you react to a pastor or elder telling you that you werent saved, or that you were condemned?

Well the lost or unsaved, unless they were under the convicting of the Spirit probably wouldn't care. Spiritual things are not understood by the natural man, nor do they really care about them unless the Holy Spirit is convicting them.

But any believer should only tell someone they are not saved if, IF, IF, they have openly rejected Jesus as Messiah or deny His atoning death and physical resurrection. And then it should only go as far as saying if they die in that state they are lost. We simply do not know if god will save that person one day.

Reactions: teamventure

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as to your 2nd question?? And im assuming it is a question, its all about numbers. The clear majority of mankind is going to hell. Overwhelmingly the majority. Heres a great example.
The world has roughly 7 billion people, and toughly 2 billion are christian. And lets assume all of those “christians” are actually saved, that means 5 billion people would goto hell right now if we all died today. That means roughly 28% could make it to Heaven, and that 72% would goto hell. Dude, thats not even close to half. So yea, when i say the majority of people are going to hell, i mean far above half are.
Wow, I don't 'member saying/asking anything about how many will go to hell or anything like that.

It's likely as low as 10% of professed Christians that will be saved, though.

So it's likely way more than 72% of the population that will not be saved.

It's a very narrow road and few there be that find it.

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

So....if the person talking to you about SALVATION is not putting that Cross in your face,... if they are not giving all credit to Christ for their salvation, and instead they are talking about water baptism and commandment keeping

I never hear them, the ones I know talking about commandment keeping over the cross or trying to stay saved through self effort.
That is another mischaracterization

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever have a preacher tell you that you were going to Hell, and they sounded pretty darn glad about it? I can maybe think of a couple... "When you preach on Hell, make sure you do it with tears in your eyes." Wish I knew the source of that quote. Spurgeon?

Ah, @Lifelong_sinner, I see you regret starting this thread.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who's cult?

If you want to find a "cult" then you just look at their theology.

All cults will try to prove that there is more to Going to Heaven, then God's Grace, offered as the "Free Gift of Salvation", who is Christ on the Cross.
All cults will try to convince you that Christ on the Cross starts your salvation, and then its up to you to finish it.
Most cults will tell you that water baptism is necessary for Salvation.
All Cults will tell you that Jesus does not KEEP YOU SAVED.
Some Cults will tell you that God chose you for Heaven, or for Hell, and you have no ability to decide this by Faith, by Believing In Christ, or not.

So, start there and you'll find the CULT MEMBERS, and their CULT.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If you want to find a "cult" then you just look at their theology.

All cults will try to prove that there is more to Going to Heaven, then God's Grace, offered as the "Free Gift of Salvation", who is Christ on the Cross.
All cults will try to convince you that Christ on the Cross starts your salvation, and then its up to you to finish it.
Most cults will tell you that water baptism is necessary for Salvation.
All Cults will tell you that Jesus does not KEEP YOU SAVED.
Some Cults will tell you that God chose you for Heaven, or for Hell, and you have no ability to decide this by Faith, by Believing In Christ, or not.

So, start there and you'll find the CULT MEMBERS, and their CULT.

All that makes sense, I guess I've just not been close enough to enough cults to notice.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Everyone can fall to sin, even pastors. It doesn’t mean they are not saved. Everyone screws up and deserves a second chance. God will never leave or forsake us if we are faithful to confess known sins. He gives us second chances(and maybe many, many more chances).
@Mantis Ppl can indeed be restored, by God's grace.

Some ppl who formerly had a very public ministry who have been restored after a gross fall might pursue more private lines of testimony activity after being restored.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mantis Ppl can indeed be restored, by God's grace.

Some ppl who formerly had a very public ministry who have been restored after a gross fall might pursue more private lines of testimony activity after being restored.
How can you have a private testimony?