Deleted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you’re another calvinist hater. Yet you cant see that it is the most correct doctrine, taken from paul himself in romans chpt 9.

Calvin helped to burn someone at the stake.
Burned alive.
There is your hero.

People like you, call themselves "calvinists', and live on forums to try to preach CALVINISM.

Christians, do not want everyone to know they are a "Calvainist".
Christians want to talk about JESUS.
Calvinist's want to talk about CALVINISM Doctrine.

That is you., and you'll prove it again.

See you there..

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we as regular members may not know, but i feel like elders and the pastor should know. Can they be wrong? Sure. They’re human too.
How would you feel if the pastor told you that you couldn’t attend his church because you are a wolf?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How would you feel if the pastor told you that you couldn’t attend his church because you are a wolf?

The politically corrected nut bars are worried about their "feelings" instead of being concerned about the Truth.
The reality is, God is not that interested in your feelings.
He's interested in your level of revelation of His word, and your devotion to Him, above all.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The politically corrected nut bars are worried about their "feelings" instead of being concerned about the Truth.
The reality is, God is not that interested in your feelings.
He's interested in your level of revelation of His word, and your devotion to Him, above all.
Your missing the point.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so let me ask you this, what was paul? Was he an elder? Read 1 corinthian 5:1-5
“It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I HAVE ALREADY PASSED JUDGEMENT in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man overto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.”

paul said he had passed judgement on that man, and also to remove him from the church. How many other people were expelled from church by one of the apostles? None that i have noticed. Yet it happened.

Hello Lifelong,

You asked a question about Paul, was he and elder (elder in the Faith - Sure?)? I would say that He was an Apostle over the bride of Christ back in that day in time. He actually had Apostle Authority having been sent from the Lord, and being taught by the Lord. When he wrote this first letter to the Corinthians, he did pass judgement but in the second letter, you can read were Paul, says to reconcile with the one that they had excluded.

Good question, and I also could be wrong.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your missing the point.

Don't be concerned with "hurt feelings', regarding this issue.
God is concerned with not letting a heretic go into a vibrant spirit filled Church, and destroy it.
A Pastor or Evangelist like me, .... part of my call is to expose fakirs, heretics, and worse., so that the real believers are not FAITH HARMED by these carnally RELIGIOUS, but lost.
These people, ruin forums like this one, and cause "church splits" or worse, = start their own denomination.
See Joseph Smith or the "Pope" about that..

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is concerned with not letting a heretic go into a vibrant spirit filled Church, and destroy it.
A Pastor or Evangelist like me, .... part of my call is to expose fakirs, heretics, and worse., so that the real believers are not FAITH HARMED by these carnally RELIGIOUS, but lost.
These people, ruin forums like this one, and cause "church splits" or worse, = start their own denomination.
How do you know who is a faker? I mean I think I have some spiritual discernment with people but what if I was wrong(if I was a pastor) and told a sheep that he was not welcome in my church. Wouldn’t that insure God’s wrath on me? It seems like such a risky dilemma.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I understand your point.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you know who is a faker?

Ive written 2 or 3 Threads here, that define : """ how to spot the heretic."""
Maybe they are still here...

Basically, if you are not saved, the first evidence is that you'll TEACH and RANT in public that you can "lose your salvation".
You'll have a almost compulsive obsession to keep trying to prove that, lie.

You'll HATE the idea that God keeps you saved, (Eternal security) and you'll basically live on Threads, or post them, that try to deny it.

As your "gospel", you'll generally preach... "commandment keeping, self effort, trying to be good, and water baptism", as your Gospel.
You wont ever give God the Credit for KEEPING YOU SAVED, and if you are embarrassed by a real believer who pointed out that you know nothing about the Cross, the blood atonement, or the finished work of Christ, you'll try to fake it, in about 2 posts, and then you'll be right back to the cult theology, same as a dog back to eat its own vomit.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would most of you react to a pastor or elder telling you that you werent saved, or that you were condemned?
The following is from my actual testimony:

Over 40 years ago, my wife and I were new to an assembly of a particular denomination. Before entering that place I had never in my life read a Bible even though I was 32 years old and, of course, all of the congregation and the pastor knew that.

I never questioned my pastor's authority because I did not know at the time what authority he had. I was interested in learning more about it and asked him privately to explain what the basis for his authority was. I had only been in his congregation for a few weeks at the time. I expected and hoped to receive an answer from scripture. Instead, he, apparently not understanding what it was I wanted, didn't answer me at all and left the room. It was just about time for service to start so I went and rejoined my wife sitting in a pew in the sanctuary.

Shortly after the start of the service the pastor went to the podium and speaking before the entire congregation rebuked me saying that I had questioned his authority. I was completely stunned as was my wife for I had already explained to her what had occurred just few minutes earlier.

Still, I would have thought that the man had simply not understood me. That was not the case as I discovered. He did not answer questions about doctrine. He simply expected everyone to listen to him and to obey him and to accept anything that he taught without question. I have never been a person easily angered and I did not get angry then, but I cannot say the same for my wife.

In the 21st chapter of John, Jesus told Peter once to feed His lambs and then He told him twice to feed His sheep. It was a simple command. I guess that at the time I was rebuked I was a lamb and I was very hungry, but my pastor did not feed me. He never did answer my question nor did he ever bring up the subject again. I did not leave the church immediately because I did not know enough to understand what had happened. I am not certain that I do even today.

I hold no hard feelings against the man. Rather, I prayed for him for many years after he had finally driven my wife and me from his assembly. He is probably dead now since he was quite a few years older than me. I hope that sometime before the end he learned from God a better way to deal with people.

Reactions: Mantis

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i get this answer more than i like, and it confuses me. How can a pastor and the elders run and keep a congregation together if they just let anyone in to the fold? I’ve never understood this, there has to be someone keeping the wolves out. If not the pastor and elders, than who?
God or no one!

Eze 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
Eze 33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
Eze 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
Eze 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hit them back with this verse-
Jesus said- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.." (Luke 6:37)

Christians have a responsibility to make judgements about things that happen within the community of Believers.....we are not to judge Unbelievers and we are not to judge harshly ( unless you want God to judge “ you” harshly!)

The Jesus that said “ do not judge” was the SAME Jesus that through the Holy Spirit told Paul to write this in 1Cor5:12——“ Is it not those that are inside the Church that You are to * JUDGE*......It is God’s job to Judge those on the Outside Of The Church—— It is YOUR Job to purge any evil people that are among you”.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone can fall to sin, even pastors. It doesn’t mean they are not saved. Everyone screws up and deserves a second chance. God will never leave or forsake us if we are faithful to confess known sins. He gives us second chances(and maybe many, many more chances).

“70 x 7 “ rings a bell, when it comes to forgiveness .....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So please explain that given the amount of people who say and believe that, they still arent saved?? I would go so far as to say that i bet you cant find 10 people on this forum who are active that are saved.
I know i’d struggle to name 10.
More than mouthing the seemingly right words is required. God looks at the hearts. Is any man able to do that?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Lifelong,

You asked a question about Paul, was he and elder (elder in the Faith - Sure?)? I would say that He was an Apostle over the bride of Christ back in that day in time. He actually had Apostle Authority having been sent from the Lord, and being taught by the Lord. When he wrote this first letter to the Corinthians, he did pass judgement but in the second letter, you can read were Paul, says to reconcile with the one that they had excluded.

Good question, and I also could be wrong.

You are NOT wrong.....what you have said us Biblically correct

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so let me ask you this, what was paul? Was he an elder? Read 1 corinthian 5:1-5
“It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I HAVE ALREADY PASSED JUDGEMENT in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man overto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.”

paul said he had passed judgement on that man, and also to remove him from the church. How many other people were expelled from church by one of the apostles? None that i have noticed. Yet it happened.
What was Paul hearing from God? What are we hearing from God? What are our pastors or ministers hearing from God?

Who is hearing from God and then also obeying God's Word to them?

"But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:2-5

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i get this answer more than i like, and it confuses me. How can a pastor and the elders run and keep a congregation together if they just let anyone in to the fold? I’ve never understood this, there has to be someone keeping the wolves out. If not the pastor and elders, than who?
If you don't let the 'wolves' in they may never get to hear the gospel. Jesus knows who are in his Church and who aren't.

Reactions: Mantis

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that is my opinion too. Only God knows the heart of man. Interesting subject .

Watching people talk about the Queen's faith this weekend and reading the book about her called, 'The Servant Queen and the King she Serves' - including a forward by her majesty herself,- has been enlightening. Her faith enables her to accept everybody whatever their faith and has shown me that we should also be like that.

Reactions: amadeus