Democrats Cannot Impeach Trump, and You Can’t Impeach Him After Leaving Office: Dershowitz

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
LOL you voted for biden who promised to end the Trump tax cuts and lower your wages, Trump created the lowest unemployment for minorities in the history of the USA

Brilliant

then why do all of trumps employees hate him?
a president can influence tax, but they have nothing to do with what we make per hour, my companies profit margin is what determines that.
the only way a president can create jobs is through social programs, USPS, state schools, municipal power/water, etc. people like trump cut all those programs and passed the savings on to themselves through cooperate (your tax dollars) subsidies. the food companies get the most and the last 20 years food workers pay has been stagnant while at the same time the price for a gallon of milk goes up up and up.

i am not sure you understand how economics in this country work. if you did you wouldnt be cheering so much for trump, you would be calling for his head.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and how exactly is this connected to trump stomping down the working folks of the US?

did you read about tump U? it was a real estate scheme directed specifically at the poorest people that didnt have the money to give? a lot of hard working folks lost their life savings on that one.

or what about trump establishing a charity for kids with cancer and then using the charity funds to bribe politicians? what kind of man steals money from little kids with cancer?

still think he is a savior?
Prove it!
I think you and all others who speak as you do should stop blaspheming Jesus Christ and misrepresenting Conservative Christians who support President Donald Trump. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID HE IS SAVIOR!

To claim this is a lie straight out of Hell. And is trolling.
Might want to stop that because lying isn't what Christians do.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy Pelosi for President !

Anyone such as she, could be easy impeached as for her record of spastic stunts easy, because she is off her tree 24/7 with all her such wind accusations and childish tantrums, she would not last as President for a month. I have never seen such a clown display, who could take her seriously.
Obviously Nancy is possessed by a Demon and unhinged lunatic. Henny Penny was her maiden name I am sure.
You know the conspiracy against Trump was set when he took office in 2016 and the House voted Nancy Pelosi as speaker. Because when she was SotH under Muslim Obama, members of her own party wanted her taken out of the seat because she was losing her mind then. Members of her own party!
Then, Trump gets into office. And all those monies that bought all those Demoncrats who thought their president was going to be HRC were shocked and amazed! Then it became a, get Trump at all costs. Because HRC had been one of them for a time as Senator of NY.
And who was the best insane pick, point her in the direction of hate and vitriol and set her lose, to be the attack dog against Trump? Nancy Pelosi!
And poof! She was voted to be House Speaker under Trump. When Demoncrats wanted her out of the chair when she was under Demoncrat BHO!
Nancy P. doesn't have to know what she's talking about. Watch her on C-SPAN next time, if she appears. She doesn't speak freely. She reads everything she says. And she didn't write it. ;)

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Prove it!
I think you and all others who speak as you do should stop blaspheming Jesus Christ and misrepresenting Conservative Christians who support President Donald Trump. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID HE IS SAVIOR!

To claim this is a lie straight out of Hell. And is trolling.
Might want to stop that because lying isn't what Christians do.

trump U was the biggest scam ever, the real estate teachers were time share salesmen with instructions to find out how much money they (students) had and get every penny.
the charity scam was the bribe trump payed pam bondi, the Florida state atty to not investigate trump U. and yes the bribe money was taken from a charity that was supposed to be for cancer kids. he stole money from little kids with cancer.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump U was the biggest scam ever, the real estate teachers were time share salesmen with instructions to find out how much money they (students) had and get every penny.
the charity scam was the bribe trump payed pam bondi, the Florida state atty to not investigate trump U. and yes the bribe money was taken from a charity that was supposed to be for cancer kids. he stole money from little kids with cancer.
Yeah, um, Trump "university" was never a, "university".
The Truth About Trump University — Was it a Scam? - Freedom Outpost

Still don't have a name for the supposed charity and that you claim he stole the money from children suffering cancer.

Universities that gave Trump honorary degrees are now jumping on the Liberal Demonic bandwagon and rescinding them. The only one that hasn't yet is Liberty University. A Christian U.

Reactions: historyb

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Yeah, um, Trump "university" was never a, "university".
The Truth About Trump University — Was it a Scam? - Freedom Outpost
https://freedomoutpost.com/the-truth-about-trump-university-was-it-a-scam/

i dont care what they call it, i care about all the hopeless people that were duped out of their hard earned money. why cant he make an honest living like the rest of us without having to scam honest people

Still don't have a name for the supposed charity and that you claim he stole the money from children suffering cancer.
search trump/ bribe/ pam bondi/ florida/ charity. theres gotta be a hundred news stories on it.

Universities that gave Trump honorary degrees are now jumping on the Liberal Demonic bandwagon and rescinding them. The only one that hasn't yet is Liberty University. A Christian U.
ok?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Trump single handedly destroyed the USFL just so he could get a pro football team through backdoor shady means. How many were put out of work on that one? Athletes that got a second chance, greens keepers, maintenance men, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc, all out of work because of one mans greed. Thats a lot of destroyed lives.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dont care what they call it, i care about all the hopeless people that were duped out of their hard earned money. why cant he make an honest living like the rest of us without having to scam honest people
That's your problem. You don't care that the truth doesn't comport with the yellow leftist journalism you've chosen to believe.

search trump/ bribe/ pam bondi/ florida/ charity. theres gotta be a hundred news stories on it.
The onus is on you who make the scurrilous claims against Trump to prove it.
I made an exception. Again, leftist journalism. Don't tell me, you get your news from CNN and MSNBC.
Exhibit A: The corruption case against Trump and Pam Bondi

Just goes to show how even universities drink the Demoncrat Kool-Aid. All except for the Christian one that is.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump single handedly destroyed the USFL just so he could get a pro football team through backdoor shady means. How many were put out of work on that one? Athletes that got a second chance, greens keepers, maintenance men, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc, all out of work because of one mans greed. Thats a lot of destroyed lives.
One day you'll think to act this way where it counts. And then there will come a knock at your door and you'll be bug eyed surprised its a summons because you're being sued for slander and defamation.

PROVE IT!
Don't tell me to look it up for myself again either. PROVE IT with credible sources or retract the slander.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
That's your problem. You don't care that the truth doesn't comport with the yellow leftist journalism you've chosen to believe.

there were more than 1500 people that came forward claiming they were defrauded by this school. but your saying they are all in on some conspiracy against trump?

The onus is on you who make the scurrilous claims against Trump to prove it.
I made an exception. Again, leftist journalism. Don't tell me, you get your news from CNN and MSNBC.
Exhibit A: The corruption case against Trump and Pam Bondi

are you saying this didnt happen either?

why does he not pay the people that work for him? and this goes back 20 plus years.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
One day you'll think to act this way where it counts. And then there will come a knock at your door and you'll be bug eyed surprised its a summons because you're being sued for slander and defamation.

PROVE IT!
Don't tell me to look it up for myself again either. PROVE IT with credible sources or retract the slander.

prove what? you didnt know back in the 80s there was a football league that trump destroyed?

how do not know these things? where have you been?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now here this....
This just happened...or at least today
Executive Order on Amending Executive Order 13959–Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies

NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE

Issued on: January 13, 2021

ALL NEWS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in order to take additional steps with respect to the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13959 of November 12, 2020 (Addressing the Threat from Securities Investments that Finance Communist Chinese Military Companies), to address the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s military-industrial complex, hereby order as follows:

Section 1. Section 1(b) and (c) of Executive Order 13959 are amended to read as follows:

“(b) Notwithstanding subsection (a)(i) of this section, any transaction entered into on or before 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on November 11, 2021, solely to divest, in whole or in part, from securities that any United States person held as of 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, in a Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, is permitted. Effective at 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on November 11, 2021, possession of any such securities by a United States person is prohibited.

(c) Notwithstanding subsection (a)(ii) of this section, for a person determined to be a Communist Chinese military company pursuant to section 4(a)(ii) or (iii) of this order, any transaction entered into on or before 365 days from the date of such determination, solely to divest, in whole or in part, from securities that any United States person held in such person, as of the date 60 days from the date of such determination, is permitted. Effective at 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on the date 365 days after the date of such determination, possession of any such securities by a United States person is prohibited.”

Sec. 2. Subsections (a)(ii) and (iii) of section 4 of Executive Order 13959 are amended to read as follows:

“(ii) any person that the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, publicly lists as a Communist Chinese military company meeting the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, and that operates directly or indirectly in the United States or any of its possessions, until such time as the Secretary of Defense removes such person from such list. This definition shall apply regardless of whether the Secretary of Defense must provide the report described in section 1237(b)(2) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108-375; or

(iii) any person that the Secretary of the Treasury publicly lists as meeting the criteria described in section (a)(ii) of this section, or publicly lists as a subsidiary of a person already determined to be a Communist Chinese military company, until the Secretary of the Treasury determines that such person no longer meets that criteria and removes such person from such list.”

Sec. 3. Section 4(e) of Executive Order 13959 is amended to read as follows:

“(e) the term “transaction” means the purchase for value, or sale, of any publicly traded security; and”.

Sec. 4. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,
January 13, 2021.

WhiteHouse.gov

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

ALL NEWS
Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order taking further steps to deal with the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) increasing exploitation of United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses which continue to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization. At the same time, they raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

To deal with that threat, I signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020. Executive Order 13959 prohibits certain purchases involving publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company. Those companies are ones the Department of Defense has listed, or will list, pursuant to section 1237 of Public Law 105-261, as amended, or are identified as Communist Chinese military companies or their subsidiaries by the Secretary of the Treasury using similar criteria.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959. The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company. They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company. And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

WhiteHouse.gov
The White House

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prove what? you didnt know back in the 80s there was a football league that trump destroyed?

how do not know these things? where have you been?
Ah, subversion and deflection. So now that we know your Trump claim there is false due to lack of evidence.

An "exclusive" , admittedly from a celeb tabloid rag but still.
PRESIDENT TRUMPWON'T BE CHARGED IN FLORIDA'STrump U. Corruption Probe
President Trump Will NOT Be Charged in Florida's Trump University Corruption Investigation

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

ALL NEWS
Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order taking further steps to deal with the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) increasing exploitation of United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses which continue to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities. Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization. At the same time, they raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital. In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

To deal with that threat, I signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020. Executive Order 13959 prohibits certain purchases involving publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company. Those companies are ones the Department of Defense has listed, or will list, pursuant to section 1237 of Public Law 105-261, as amended, or are identified as Communist Chinese military companies or their subsidiaries by the Secretary of the Treasury using similar criteria.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959. The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company. They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company. And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

WhiteHouse.gov
The White House
Assumes Elmer Fudd voice: If you wisten vewy vewy closely you can hears Nancy Pelosi's head exploding.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Ah, subversion and deflection. So now that we know your Trump claim there is false due to lack of evidence.

do you know what the USFL was?

An "exclusive" , admittedly from a celeb tabloid rag but still.
PRESIDENT TRUMPWON'T BE CHARGED IN FLORIDA'STrump U. Corruption Probe
President Trump Will NOT Be Charged in Florida's Trump University Corruption Investigation

duhh, thats what the bribe was for. do you not know how political corruption works?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
does anyone remember the trump housing discrimination scandal? that was when trump had his building supers make a note on all applications which families were black or latino. the trump family didnt want those kind of people renting. lol. What a horrible human being.

Last edited:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you know what the USFL was?
More deflection and subversion. Do yourself a favor. Stop.

duhh, thats what the bribe was for. do you not know how political corruption works?
I don't speak duhh, because I'm educated.
You didn't read the article I see. Are you the Siamese twin to the little one that talked down a prophecy video our brother hb posted? They piled garbage on the video content itself and the people who referred to it for nearly 8 pages. Then on the last page they admitted they never watched the video.
Just curious.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
another great trump scandal was the tenant Intimidation back in the 80s and 90s. Trump would buy buildings with plans to tear them down and rebuild, but when it came to the existing tenants, rather than pay them a fair price trump would go to the most shameful tactics to evict them, turning off their water, heat, cutting off building maintenance, there were even tenants that testified in court they had mushrooms growing in their carpet because of a water leak that trump refused to fix. What kind of person does that?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
More deflection and subversion. Do yourself a favor. Stop.

no seriousely, do you know what the USFL was?

I don't speak duhh, because I'm educated.
You didn't read the article I see. Are you the Siamese twin to the little one that talked down a prophecy video our brother hb posted? They piled garbage on the video content itself and the people who referred to it for nearly 8 pages. Then on the last page they admitted they never watched the video.
Just curious.

thats how bribes work, they were paid not to investigate.