Democrats first call in office...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OOOHHH MMYYYY
GOOODDNNNNNESSSSSSS

bandicam 2021-01-21 18-11-13-745.jpg

WWWOOOWWWW....
I wasn't expecting this but i wasn't closely watching from down here either.
Did anyone see this coming?
If so speak up and every one else should listen to them...

This has psychological and mental impacts that are so huge and so dire and so super complicated to society, that i am not able to articulate it...
Frustratingly...

But the people who are making predictions and having them confirmed have the science, the falsified their own claim. Thats science.

If your prediction is wrong, reflect... If your view 6 months ago is long gone... pfffftt i don't know either, can't articulate this condition im observing in people, still observing and noting this strange phenomena of our feeble minds. A mind that that operates 95% at a subconscious level, like automatic, we don't even notice it. That 5% of conscious rational thought. Logic. Logic sounds like its common sense but no, logic is actually difficult to grasp and practice, it requires that 5%...

Every established truth has apparently gone through this stage... Its been observed and documented by the deepest 20th century minds

And who was Biden talking to on a big screen ?? I just heard the end and he said something like "u better ................ or you'll be fired?"
Did i hear right? Who ? What? Serious? Why?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2020-10-01 08-18-07-219.jpg

For directions back to the truth, please see your nearest conspiracy theorist

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Noooo, it will never happen u tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist

bandicam 2020-10-22 07-54-30-175.jpg

America. Land of the free

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If anyone talks down to anyone under Biden it's now instant dismissal !
Biden was talking down to The President of the USA D J Trump for crying out loud ! so Biden should impeach himself, or is that now wrong to call Biden him now as well :rolleyes:.
Mr President :confused: ? President Biden now only and maybe the word Biden may have to change that as well because it may offend someone.

We in Australia have a brand of cheese called Coon cheese. the owner of the product is Mr R Coon. it's his sir name, it's a good cheese and has always been a best selling one as well.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We in Australia have a brand of cheese called Coon cheese. the owner of the product is Mr R Coon. it's his sir name, it's a good cheese and has always been a best selling one as well.

Reggie Bee are u trying to get me riled up...LoL...;)

What about dictator Dan...

About 6 weeks ago he banned Australia day celebrations cos of covid. But how could u know what covid would be doing in 6 weeks...

But his allowed the Chinese celebrations to go on from Feb 9-24...

And his hijacking Australia day by allowing "invasion day" parades and celebrations...

bandicam 2021-01-22 15-48-57-401.jpg

Can u imagine my blood boiling, can u imagine how many Melbournians have their blood boiling???

* First of all no body is killing your people... If so where? Who? When? Its a blatant lie

* Secondly nobody is taking your future. Who? When? We are all responsible for our own futures. Plus u guys get more from the government when we study, u get more than us when u unemployed, u get more healthcare benefits. U know what we get... We get taxed more than them, thats the only thing we get, taxed. So stop asking for handouts

* And finally nobody invaded this land

In 1835 the native people of this area sold the land to John Batman. Its a fair trade under the international custom...
ico-batmans-treatys.jpg
We've even got receipts. Its not our problem if u lost your receipt. Your ancestors sold u out, their to blame...
bandicam 2021-01-22 16-04-30-807.jpg bandicam 2021-01-22 16-04-19-382.jpg
And since then the artists of the time have depicted the event
bandicam 2021-01-22 16-04-49-722.jpg bandicam 2021-01-22 16-06-59-149.jpg
Peaceful depictions from 4 artists here. How many have u guys got... None
Yas have no receipts, no depictions, u get treated like royal children, u still want more and now ur are intentionally lying about history...

Im sick of our government using erroneous information to propagate some kind of racism narrative that doesn't exist...

This is what the kids are learning, to have disgust in their ancestry. Its indoctrinational programing for the suicide of a civilization

Western civilization is officially under collapse. The covid communist era, will go down in history as a huge event, the biggest in the history of man

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyway... Americans... Whats happening? 100 days of masks

I reckon that the covid numbers drop and they will hail Biden as the saviour of America, maybe even the world

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...so Biden should impeach himself
Articles of Impeachment for the impeachment of Joseph Biden have already been filed in Congress.

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

"The articles of impeachment concern Biden’s alleged actions involving a “quid pro quo” deal in Ukraine and alleged abuse of power “by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China,” Greene’s office announced in a statement just a day after Biden was sworn in as the 46th U.S. president."

Good for Greene. She has the guts to do what the cowardly RINOs should have done back in 2017. There is nothing "alleged" about any of this. It actually happened and no one said a "Boo".

Reactions: mailmandan

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie Bee are u trying to get me riled up...LoL...;)

What about dictator Dan...

About 6 weeks ago he banned Australia day celebrations cos of covid. But how could u know what covid would be doing in 6 weeks...

But his allowed the Chinese celebrations to go on from Feb 9-24...

And his hijacking Australia day by allowing "invasion day" parades and celebrations...

View attachment 12808

Can u imagine my blood boiling, can u imagine how many Melbournians have their blood boiling???

* First of all no body is killing your people... If so where? Who? When? Its a blatant lie

* Secondly nobody is taking your future. Who? When? We are all responsible for our own futures. Plus u guys get more from the government when we study, u get more than us when u unemployed, u get more healthcare benefits. U know what we get... We get taxed more than them, thats the only thing we get, taxed. So stop asking for handouts

* And finally nobody invaded this land

In 1835 the native people of this area sold the land to John Batman. Its a fair trade under the international custom...
View attachment 12809
We've even got receipts. Its not our problem if u lost your receipt. Your ancestors sold u out, their to blame...
View attachment 12810 View attachment 12811
And since then the artists of the time have depicted the event
View attachment 12812 View attachment 12813
Peaceful depictions from 4 artists here. How many have u guys got... None
Yas have no receipts, no depictions, u get treated like royal children, u still want more and now ur are intentionally lying about history...

Im sick of our government using erroneous information to propagate some kind of racism narrative that doesn't exist...

This is what the kids are learning, to have disgust in their ancestry. Its indoctrinational programing for the suicide of a civilization

Western civilization is officially under collapse. The covid communist era, will go down in history as a huge event, the biggest in the history of man
:) your correct.
I am the 5th Generation Australian and our line has all been born in Queensland.
I know my family roots of relations and the story's on the land back in the days. so I am not ignorant of our past at all.
I am proud of our Australian history, over all Aussies did a bloody good job of it till nowadays as I am ashamed of the goings on nowadays that is just nonsense whipped up to try and bastardise our forefathers, we could not hold a candle to them in fact nowadays.
I never grew up with Australia Day as it has been peddled for the last 30 years, people just got on with life normal before the 1980's as I remember and anyone who bagged Aussies back then dared not to open their mouth to much.
We should give thanks to the people back in the days that tried their best to tame the savages.

One thing I despise is a white man claiming to be an Aboriginal, that's sacrilege and out right satanic intent to make claims that are out right false, not to mention the clowns are rejecting their true roots, that's an abomination in it's self, so why would anyone take such a one seriously in the first place.

I am not having anyone come up and bully me around about our Aussie history, sure we got some things wrong but noting as bad as we have got wrong nowadays in telling all sorts of lies or twisting the truth like a fool as they do, that Satanic Communist Peter Fitzsimmons would be best not show his face around me or he will get the Bruce Ruxton treatment, Walk straight through him. what a mongrel he is. he would want to stay in the city, because he would not want to go to sleep out in the country.;)