Demons Walk the Earth Appearing as Humans

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
I post this in Apologetics because their very existence is evidence for the truth in the Word of God.

Evidence showing that MANY Demons walk the earth is in several YouTube videos at YouTube.com.

Search YouTube for the words "demon reptilian", or just search for "reptilian".

Viewers of TV and movies digitally record TV shows and movies, cut the telling parts out of them and post videos on YouTube.

Many of the videos show what appear as humans changing shape in un-human ways. For example, pupils of their eyes change to look like that of a cat or reptile. Other changes show what looks like a human changing into greenish / reptile-like skin.

The depth of this subject goes way beyond this post. However, I am compelled to bring this to the attention of fellow Christians.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Sorry if I sound abrupt or rude, but these ideas are pagan, stupidstitious nonsense. This is the stuff of Hollywood and has nothing to do with reality or the bible.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us say that you are right. How does this interfere with the sanctification of the Body of Christ? God is omnipotent - demons are created and limited. God is faithful. God loves His creation. God's efforts are not in vain.

Demons are a footnote in history

HiddenManna

Jun 1, 2013
Tennessee
Well demons are still very real, and will be until the end. In fact we should expect an increase in this sort of demonic power as we see the end draw near. But I have looked at some of these things "reptilian" people and such as one would see on youtube etc.. I think most of what I have seen could not be classified as "demonic" but just the natural features of folks caught in certain angles and frames of time caught on the camera. I would be willing to look at any "real" evidence, but to this point it just seems like the imagination of some?

Reactions: Christabel

Niki

May 28, 2013
Ummm...first of all "hi"

I've hung out around a number of Christian forums and just joined here recently. So, I think I have seen quite a few threads on quite a few topics.

Thought I would mention, that youtube is not really taken seriously as the 'final authority' on the type of subject you present.

Pretty easy to alter videos and such...I'm a photographer, so I'm well acquainted with photo manipulation etc...software these days is amazing! :)

Why would you think that demons are representing themselves as a form that would scare humans or even repulse them?

In my experience, the Bible is the very best source for learning about demons. The Bible indicates that satan comes as an angel of light...that is, he presents himself
as one who conveys truth, when in fact he lies constantly....consider the Garden of Eden and how he represented himself to Eve...deception and twisting of what
God has actually conveyed to Adam and Eve

He works the same way today...and the NT tells us that deception is the main form that we can expect as an assault on our lives from the the devil and his demons

I think may be experiencing the fallout of hollywood representation of the devil and his kind....that is not how things really are. But I understand the lure of this
type of fascination...but I sure don't recommend it. People get their nose bent out of shape all the time by sticking it into the devil's business...best to stick with
what scripture tells us about these things IMO

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Isa 14:1-15:1
14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

606879896_o.jpg

I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the NORTH(America,Russia):
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the Man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch,
and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
KJV

Eccl 1:9-12
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
KJV

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
They love the flesh but do not have their own. Do you have some flesh?
Watch! stand fast in the faith, acquit yourselves as andres-men! (1 Corinthians 16:12-13) :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I agree with you on this one Niki... ^_^ and daq, that is true and as you are implying. They do not have flesh of their own, they inhabit...

BB

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, ShakeHandsFirst, Welcome to the Christianity Board forum. I've seen several of these 'Reptilian' Youtube videos and they are intriguing and quite bizarre. Although sophisticated video photoshop software may be used to create such effects and others may be simply digital video artifacts, I'm inclined to think that some of them are genuine manifestations of the demonic spiritual realm.

Though some have dismissed this strange phenomenon as nothing but 'superstitious pagan nonsense' I would remind them of the numerous NT accounts of Christ and his disciples casting out demons. Jesus, certainly, was not a delusional character and was fully aware of the spiritual and physical worlds. Christ also prophesied that 'As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be. . . when He returns' (Luk 17:26). Before the Flood, there appears to be an irruption of fallen angels who co-habited with the 'daughters of men' the result was a cross-breed of nefarious giants called the Nephilim that brought much evil into the world including genetic manipulation of much of God's creation here on earth necessitating the Great Flood to exterminate them as well as most of mankind. As the days approach for Christ's return we should expect an increase in spiritual manifestations both godly as well as demonic (Rev.12:12). Heb. 13:2 also makes mention of holy angelic beings who may sometimes appear to us as strangers and so we are reminded to treat strangers kindly and with respect.

It is a fascinating Bible study topic, however, a word of caution is in order:

Such in-depth inquires into the demonic/angelic realm are best left to those who have a firm foundation into the Word of God and whose faith is well-established. It's not fodder for scriptural novices or 'babes in Christ'.

Niki

May 28, 2013
James Forthwright said:
First of all, ShakeHandsFirst, Welcome to the Christianity Board forum. I've seen several of these 'Reptilian' Youtube videos and they are intriguing and quite bizarre. Although sophisticated video photoshop software may be used to create such effects and others may be simply digital video artifacts, I'm inclined to think that some of them are genuine manifestations of the demonic spiritual realm.

Though some have dismissed this strange phenomenon as nothing but 'superstitious pagan nonsense' I would remind them of the numerous NT accounts of Christ and his disciples casting out demons. Jesus, certainly, was not a delusional character and was fully aware of the spiritual and physical worlds. Christ also prophesied that 'As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be. . . when He returns' (Luk 17:26). Before the Flood, there appears to be an irruption of fallen angels who co-habited with the 'daughters of men' the result was a cross-breed of nefarious giants called the Nephilim that brought much evil into the world including genetic manipulation of much of God's creation here on earth necessitating the Great Flood to exterminate them as well as most of mankind. As the days approach for Christ's return we should expect an increase in spiritual manifestations both godly as well as demonic (Rev.12:12). Heb. 13:2 also makes mention of holy angelic beings who may sometimes appear to us as strangers and so we are reminded to treat strangers kindly and with respect.

It is a fascinating Bible study topic, however, a word of caution is in order:

Such in-depth inquires into the demonic/angelic realm are best left to those who have a firm foundation into the Word of God and whose faith is well-established. It's not fodder for scriptural novices or 'babes in Christ'.

A serious question please. Is there some reason that you would jump to the conclusion that those who do not believe youtube is evidence of demons automatically do not believe
the Biblical account of demonology?

I do believe that was the actual point being made regarding the op.

What I personally find fascinating? The illogical conclusion that dismissal of online phenomena that no one can legitimately prove biblical is default proof that those same people
do not believe the actual Biblical account. That, is what I personally find fascinating.

Has there been a study of some sort done that demonstrates that? I may have missed it....... :blink:

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Niki said:
A serious question please. Is there some reason that you would jump to the conclusion that those who do not believe youtube is evidence of demons automatically do not believe
the Biblical account of demonology?

I do believe that was the actual point being made regarding the op.

What I personally find fascinating? The illogical conclusion that dismissal of online phenomena that no one can legitimately prove biblical is default proof that those same people
do not believe the actual Biblical account. That, is what I personally find fascinating.

Has there been a study of some sort done that demonstrates that? I may have missed it....... :blink:
I'm not quite following your logic here, Niki. One is certainly free to believe or disbelieve YouTube videos which reportedly show examples of reptilian shape-shifters. However, as Christians who steadfastly study the Word of God we should not be too quick to dismiss such evidences as the Book of Genesis does describe Lucifer taking the form of a snake in order to first beguile Eve and then cause Adam to sin. Nor should we offhandedly deny such demonic possession of humans as the second post in this thread appeared to be saying.

Conversely, there have also been a number of documented awe inspiring heavenly apparitions for us to consider. Though our faith should never be dependent on such spiritual revelations or manifestations they are interesting and thought provoking none the less.

Niki

May 28, 2013
The real problem is Christians believing in fantasy and yet having a hard time believing the Bible. Don't you know what the Bible says about conjecture and vain imaginations?

How's that for logic?

I never denied demons indwelling human beings. You made that up.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Word of God we should not be too quick to dismiss such evidences as the Book of Genesis does describe Lucifer taking the form of a snake in order to first beguile Eve and then cause Adam to sin.
Ummm...he was a serpent at the time and then God took made him crawl on his belly after he deceived Eve...just sayin :huh:

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Ummm...he was a serpent at the time and then God took made him crawl on his belly after he deceived Eve...just sayin :huh:
Interesting question, Angelina. Though this apparent scriptural conundrum can be fairly easily explained. The first few chapters of the Book of Genesis are sometimes shrouded in mystical terminology. Mankind, today, has scant knowledge of what the Garden of Eden was really like. Our perceptions are only what we can fathom by examining the Creation AFTER the Fall of Man. Exactly what was the "fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil"? How can a serpent speak? We do know that God enabled Balaam's ass to speak to rebuke the madness of the prophet (Num. 22:28). All we can do is formulate some reasonable ideas that seem to explain a few of these highly figurative scriptural analogies.

Since Satan was a fallen angel, possibly serpents before the curse was instituted were winged creatures like the mythical dragons of lore and were then condemned to slithering across the face of the earth rather than soaring above it?

Niki

May 28, 2013
Well, would dragons really be mythical if they were pre- serpent? Questions questions...all these questions

And here's another..is it OK to s----t----r---e----t---c----h scripture to fit our pet theories? or the latest TV episode of UFO's or the one with the wild guy with crazy hair...whatever it's called...

The first few chapters of the Book of Genesis are sometimes shrouded in mystical terminology.
So, sometimes they ARE shrouded and sometimes they are NOT shrouded? That IS mystical! :huh:

All we can do is formulate some reasonable ideas that seem to explain a few of these highly figurative scriptural analogies.
...................................or not...............................

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
ShakeHandsFirst said:
I post this in Apologetics because their very existence is evidence for the truth in the Word of God.

Evidence showing that MANY Demons walk the earth is in several YouTube videos at YouTube.com.

Search YouTube for the words "demon reptilian", or just search for "reptilian".

Viewers of TV and movies digitally record TV shows and movies, cut the telling parts out of them and post videos on YouTube.

Many of the videos show what appear as humans changing shape in un-human ways. For example, pupils of their eyes change to look like that of a cat or reptile. Other changes show what looks like a human changing into greenish / reptile-like skin.

The depth of this subject goes way beyond this post. However, I am compelled to bring this to the attention of fellow Christians.
I wouldn't put too much faith in the You Tube videos but generally agree with the OP.

I questioned and studied aliens and fallen angels in the seventies. At the time I never heard anybody mention such a thing but found out it was an old idea. It's also an old belief that people can have a spiritual encounter and be transfigured from one place to another by going into some sort of heavy state of meditation, trance, and into the spirit world. (like Paul and John did) The longer you stay out, the more visible you become. Then if you can handle it, if you stay out long enough, the body goes with it.

Aliens/Demon/fallenangels know about this spiritualistic type phenomenon and program the minds of people to do this same thing into their world/plane.

Just like there are spiritual laws of nature in the natural world, there are spiritual laws ordained by God that He uses to maintain and operate his creations and angels are a vital function in the operation of those laws. The different hierarchy's of angels have different capacities of power, knowledge, and responsibility and are employed together in the operations of all that God has made.We as humans function similarly and both realms or planes but are in a fallen state just like.....

The fallen angels. Who are still within the realm of these laws but now are in a disruptive mode due to the fall and expulsion from heaven. When they were thrown out they went to different planets within different galaxies to gather up the natural resources to build their space ships. Some of which are the size of the state of the state of Rhode Island! In the same way we as humans have fallen and developed, I think other beings of God's creations have gone a similar way.

Why are animal mutilations occurring where the reproductive tissues of female animals are removed with astonishing precision with sightings and evidence of UFO's in the area? Why would they need this? They are using these things to literally "grow" people! AND! They use the tissues and organs they acquire from animals and people in the same way we do.....MEDICAL REASONS!

I don't remember the name but a movie and a book was made of the incident I'm going to describe. This is a true story. Four men were leaving a logging area when they saw something hovering about 100 feet above the ground. One of the guy's decided to get out and walked up under it. The guys were yelling at him to get out of there but was eventually "caught up!"

During his absence here on earth, the other three men were heavily interrogated and all of them agreed to and passed liar detector test. What he (the abductee) witnessed is something we have been aware of for quite some time.

After he was there he went through some type of "admissions" so to speak and said he found himself in a hospital room type setting in a bed and in a state of partial consciousness. Almost like a vivid dream but you just know that you are actually there. He could see other people laying in a pod type membrane kind of thing squirming around but unable to break free. He could see that they were trying to do things to him and fought as much as he could and was able to be very uncooperative. However he still could not move much. This went on for a few days and was able to freak out and sit up when he saw a huge needle coming at him by one of the aliens who he described in similar fashion as other abductees.

After being gone for three days, he was delivered back naked on the porch of a general store. One could ask many questions about this but the big question is why are they abducting people? And why do most if not all abductees have very similar experiences? What he witnessed is what the OP is about. This is where the demonized humans come from. It's not the same as being demon possessed. When one of his friends asked why they brought him back he said, "I guess they just didn't want me!"

I studied demons and UFO abductions in the seventies and interviewed a man who went through abductions for 14 years. His life was destroyed because of it. (had one ear cut off) Nearly every time he went into the country by car he was abducted. He lost count of how many car batteries he had to buy. The US government interviewed him several times and told to say nothing to anyone. He went to psychiatrist and parapsychologist but was unable to stop the abductions.
Finally one day he went to see a Catholic priest and told him his situation. The priest said "The next time you go out in the country and see them coming I want you to get out of your car and point your finger right at them and say," "by the power of God Almighty and in the name of Jesus Christ LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Just a few days after his conversation with the priest he encountered them. He got out of his car pointed his finger at them and said, "by the power of God Almighty and in the name of Jesus Christ LEAVE ME ALONE!" ....and they fled! He never had a problem with abductions again after 14 years of it!

Niki said:
Ummm...first of all "hi"

I've hung out around a number of Christian forums and just joined here recently. So, I think I have seen quite a few threads on quite a few topics.

Thought I would mention, that youtube is not really taken seriously as the 'final authority' on the type of subject you present.

Pretty easy to alter videos and such...I'm a photographer, so I'm well acquainted with photo manipulation etc...software these days is amazing! :)

Why would you think that demons are representing themselves as a form that would scare humans or even repulse them?

In my experience, the Bible is the very best source for learning about demons. The Bible indicates that satan comes as an angel of light...that is, he presents himself
as one who conveys truth, when in fact he lies constantly....consider the Garden of Eden and how he represented himself to Eve...deception and twisting of what
God has actually conveyed to Adam and Eve

He works the same way today...and the NT tells us that deception is the main form that we can expect as an assault on our lives from the the devil and his demons

I think may be experiencing the fallout of hollywood representation of the devil and his kind....that is not how things really are. But I understand the lure of this
type of fascination...but I sure don't recommend it. People get their nose bent out of shape all the time by sticking it into the devil's business...best to stick with
what scripture tells us about these things IMO
NIKI said,

They wouldn't scare us because they would look the same as us. Some people who have been abducted never came back. These people are the ones who the aliens (fallen angels and not disembodied yet) will program to be someone influential in ours and their affairs like AN ANTICHRIST OR SOMETHING! They may also be taking human and animal tissue and organs etc. to keep themselves alive longer just like we do since we are now both fallen and subject to death.

This is no fallout from Hollywood. When angels were cast out of heaven they became "fallen" angels. When they die they then become disembodied spirits called demons.
We see UFO'S often. Last week my daughter and the entire outdoor theater saw several of them moving along. She took pictures of them....8 in total moving in formation.
That's the way I see it.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
One of the best documentaries regarding demonic activity & possession is the book ...

HOSTAGE TO THE DEVIL ... by ... Malachi Martin

It is not for the faint of heart.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
One of the best documentaries regarding demonic activity & possession is the book ...

HOSTAGE TO THE DEVIL ... by ... Malachi Martin

It is not for the faint of heart.
Malachi Martin was a Catholic misfit. I'll never read a book by him!

Niki

May 28, 2013
The Bible states that the devil comes as an angel of light...he is a deceiver, a liar and his purpose is to destroy.

Fear is not of God but the devil sure enjoys that emotion.

Exorcism is not a rite...it is the right of every Bible believing Christian to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

Agree...disagree....ignore the map at your own peril. Yes I know what I'm talking about...don't expect you to believe me....I still sleep at night.