Depression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
One of my close friends who I have been around since I was 2 years old is really having problems. She seems so sad and depressed all time and is very cynical about the world. These are some of her favorite quotes that she has listed on her facebook(its like myspace):"There are no happy endings, just stories that havent been finished yet"-Mrs. Smith"When I die...will they remember not what I did, but what I havent done, It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death."" I don't love you anymore, is all i remember you telling me, never have i felt so cold. I have no more blood to bleed as my heart has been draining into the sea.""Don't hold me up now, i can stand my own ground, i don't need your help now...you will bring me down.""Love is for the weak...It holds you back and it eats away at your life as it slowly but surely destroys you."I have been giving her lots of scripture to help her but she needs prayer too! I would really appreciate yall's prayer's as well, she is one of my oldest and closest friends and I am starting to get worried about her. If she becomes much worse it could be dangerous!!