• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1.) What causes you to go to Heaven = is what took care of all your sin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch this.. below

Its a short video in words.
--------------------------------------------

Reader,

You are standing on a very small Island, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and you are not Saved.

>Plane crash,...... the pilot is dead, and you are not..... and you are stranded, for now.
You have never read a bible, never listened to a Sermon, never gone to Church.
Your mother and father are life long Buddhist's, and you were raised in this religion.

You are alone on the Island..... almost.
Small island.

You are looking around, its early afternoon, sun is not quite beginning to set, and you see a man hanging on a Cross.

You approach, you get near Him.,,,,its surreal.
He is looking down at you, .. His eyes are like a beautiful LIGHT that seem to be looking inside you .
And something in you, is responding to Him... its odd....strange., like nothing you've ever felt before.
A minute passes.
2 minutes.
3 minutes of silence.
He is still looking at you.
Then He says... > Your Name.
Hello Paul.
You say, How do you know my name.?!
And Jesus says... because i know everything....... And you realize that you believe Him, but, dont know why.
You just do.
And you are shocked.

He is nailed to a Cross, its two small trees, roped together.
He is bleeding, profusely..... Face is horribly marred. Its purple and blue and extremely swollen. Nose is broken, twisted.... His beard is pulled out. Some of his ribs are showing... Blood is everywhere... and you can tell He is in intense pain and is about to die.

He says...My name is Jesus.... My Father is beyond the Sky. And i came down from the Sky.
We call this Heaven, where im from., and im about to go back to Heaven,.... but i have something to complete for you, first.

And you say, for me?
And He says... Yes, just for you, Paul.
And you say... like what..?

And Jesus says,..... im about to die for you so that you can go to Heaven, also, when you die.
And you Believe Him.. .and you can't understand it.... but you just KNOW He is telling the Truth.
You want to hear more...

And you say... why are you dying for me, Jesus ?
And Jesus says... Paul....you have done many bad things in your life... You have stolen, you have lied, you have murdered.
And you start shaking... You are shaking...
How do you know that, Jesus !?!
And He says... again......... i know everything,.
And you know its TRUE.,, as you have lied, you have stolen, and you have murdered someone, and they never caught you.

Now you are crying, .. and you feel shame that He knows all about you.
Its as if He can read you mind from the Cross.
He just did, you realize.

He says... "Paul"... listen.. time is short for me....
I came for you... I came so that i can die on this Cross for your all bad deeds and bad thoughts so that you can go to Heaven.
I am taking the punishment for everything that is your entire life of bad deeds and bad thoughts.
I am doing this for you, because I love you... I LOVE. You.. Paul.
And now you can't stand up,. You feel weak, but loved. You feel so strange but secure. You fall to your knees before this Cross of Christ.
You just KNOW that JESUS is telling the truth. Something in your heart of heart BELIEVES Him.
He just told you all about you..

And Jesus says... "Paul", do you believe what i said... do you believe that i am dying for you, in your place, for your lifetime of bad deeds and bad thoughts?
And you say... Yes, Jesus, ....YES I Believe...., as your tears keep falling.

Jesus then smiles through His broken teeth, and says... Yes, i know you do. I know you do, Paul.

Listen carefully....Im going to die now,..... and you are going to bury me, and you will never forget me, and i will never forget you.
They will find you tomorrow and everything is going to be ok.

You say... I believe you... I do. Thank you Jesus.... I know that everything is going to be alright now, because you said so.

And Jesus says..., from this day forward, remember that i gave my life for you, and remember that Heaven is now your Home, and i will see you there soon, Paul... I love you., always.

And Jesus then dies......for Paul.

See that reader?
We are all that Paul.
Its just us, and Jesus.

Welcome to : Salvation.

Its a Gift. And You just watched the Gift give Himself for you.

That is why you will go to Heaven.
Believe it.

Accept no substitute.